Dear Future Husband (Evan Pet...

By Anonymous-21

Is it possible to fall in love this fast? This deep? Is it right to make a guy twist all the plans you made f... More

Chapter 1 - American Horror Story
Chapter 2 - He'll Be in Town
Chapter 3 - First Meeting
Chapter 4 - The Lake
Chapter 5 - Give It a Try
Chapter 6 - Meghan's Fan
Chapter 7 - Los Angeles
Chapter 8 - I Want His Love
Chapter 9 - San Fernando Valley
Chapter 10 - Safe and Sound
Chapter 11 - Sunset Boulevard
Chapter 12 - Embracing It
Chapter 13 - Dating
Chapter 14 - Studio Apartment
Chapter 15 - Give it to me Right
Chapter 16 - Campfire
Chapter 17 - Some Type Of Love
Chapter 19 - Hollywood Premiere
Chapter 20 - True Self Love
Chapter 21 - Aftertaste
Chapter 22 - Stitches
Chapter 23 - Date Night
Chapter 24 - Someone To Rely On
Chapter 25 - Life Decisions

Chapter 18 - Clear As Mud

2.1K 52 13
By Anonymous-21

Evan stopped the car into a dark narrow pathway, I wandered around with my eyes, looking for some kind of sign that could somehow relaxed me. I was internally panicking, and I didn't even know why. I saw Evan getting off the car, so I anxiously followed him with my eyes as he soon reached my side and opened the door for me. I looked up at him in fear, he raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not gonna rape you or anything" he said, I blankly stared at him some more and got off the car.

We walked for a few more seconds, reaching out an isolated place on an hidded beach. As I felt the sand running in my shoes I soon stopped and looked down, blinking a couple of times.

"Are you okay?" Evan asked, I shook my head no, soon covering my eyes with my trembling hands as I suddenly started crying.

"It's okay, I'm here. I'm sorry if I sounded mad or anything, I'm not, I promise" he sweetly whispered in my ear as he soon held me tight in his warm comforting arms.

"C'mon, few more steps and we're there" he assured as he wiped my tears away, I nodded and followed him slowly. Even though he assured me in any way, I still felt numb and kinda stupid. I can't tell you why, I just did.

"What a lazy ass you are, you're taking forever!" he yelled from the end of the beach with a grin, I softly smiled and wiped my tears away again, running towards him.

"Ugh, finally" he sighed, trying to hide his grin, I softly smiled.

"Shut up" I sofly pushed his shoulder.

"Yeah? Come here" he smirked as he soon pulled me to him and planted his warm lips on mine. I surrendered to the touch and let him kiss me some more, as we both loved.

"Here" he smiled as we slowly pulled away. I took a quick glance at our feet and noticed a dark blue wide sea towel laying on the sand. I looked up at him in confusion, he just grinned and laughed a little.

"Pic nic" he proudly smiled as he grabbed two tacos from his backpack.

"Tacos? From Taco bell?" I asked, laughing at him.

"So what? I couldn't think of anything better. You should feel lucky, Miss Courtney" he crossed his arms, trying to sound offended.

"Sure, I do" I laughed.

We started eating our Tacos, while talking and laughing about literally anything. I told him how I fell from my bike the very first time I tried, and he confessed me how he bumped into a pale on his first day of shooting for American Horror Story. Everything about him just sounded awesome and interesting. I was really listening to him, to every word he was saying, and he was doing the same. It almost felt surreal.

"And after that, I had that song stuck in my head for a whole week! How sick is that?" he loudly laughed,

"I love that song!" I happily yelled as I started singing, he laughed even louder.

"All my life has been a series of doors in my face,

and then suddenly I bumped into you"  I sang, laughing out loud.

"I was thinking the same thing! 'Cause, like, I've been searching my whole life to find my own place,

and maybe it's the party talking or the chocolate fondue" he continued, causing me to almost choke with my own laugh.

"Are we really singing a song from Frozen out loud?" he asked, tears in his eyes for too much laughing,

"I'm so impressed, Mr.Peters. I really like you" I grinned, he chuckled and soon pulled me into a tight warm relaxing hug.

***

"Don't you tell me that you, Courtney Margareth Greyson, are afraid" Evan teased.

"My second name is not Margareth" I laughed,

"I know, I made that up" he grinned and then brusted into a loud laughter.

"You're such a dork"

"Dance with me!" I suddenly yelled as I pulled him up and moved around,

"There's no music" he laughed.

"What a perfectionist you are" I jokely scoffed, he laughed again.

He made me spin as we danced around, body against body. I felt happiness taking place in my heart, a genuine kind of. I widely smiled and glanced up at him as he soon smirked and picked me up.

"No, Evan! Let me go!" I yelled, laughing.

"You need to be refreshed, you're too hot" he teased as he ran towards the open ocean with me on his shoulder.

"No, wait, the dress!" I yelled as I jumped down. He suddenly stopped and stared down at me as I took my dress off and threw it on our towel. I could feel his strong sight on me, I started blushing and soon regretted my actions. His confused look instantly turned into a smirk of pleasure.

"Aren't you joining?" I asked, trying to sound confident.

"Hell yeah I'm joining" he laughed as he quickly took his white shirt and jeans off.

I felt a strong pressure on my body as Evan pushed me into the ice cold ocean water. I once again regretted my being too shy to confess my fears. I was frightened of sea by night since I couldn't see what was hiding underwater. I was afraid since I was 6, when I've been pulled down by huge pink jellyfishes. The only memory of it made me freeze, as I closed my eyes and let the empty sound of the ocean fill my mind. I let go on my body, making it go away with the low waves of night.

Two strong arms soon grabbed me and pulled me out of the water. I opened my eyes instantly and stared at a worried soaked Evan.

"I thought you were drowning" he said, breathing heavily. I instantly held him tight and layed my head on his cold nude shoulder, he softly sighed and soon wrapped his arms around me.

***

"I can stay for a whole minute underwater, for the record" I said as I wrapped a towel around my cold soaked body. I wasn't naked, I still had my bra and underwear on but it almost felt like I wasn't wearing it though.

"So my girlfriend is not only a writer and a thousand of other things, she's also a mermaid" Evan joked, I scoffed and made a face.

"Come here" he laughed, wrapping his arms and his towel around me. I drowned my head on his nude chest and felt a cold shiver running wild through my whole body. Evan noticed it and quietly pulled away, looking at me. I blushed and looked away, hoping he wouldn't ask but he eventually did.

"What was that?" he asked with a small smile,

"Nothing" I lied.

"Ah, you won't fool me" he laughed,

"Really, it was nothing at all" I insisted as he sighed, keeping his small smile though.

I saw him slowly leaning in, as soon his lips met mine. We kissed, slowly, as I quietly slid my hands on his nude chest. I felt the cold shiver coming again but tried to hold it inside. I tangled my fingers in Evan's wet hair and pulled him closer. I couldn't get how a slow kiss could get me like that, making me feel that hooked on him.

His lips left mine and travelled on my neck, licking it up the cold waterdrops stuck on my skin. I softly moaned and pulled him against my skin some more. He let his hands travel and stopped it on my lower back, grabbing me carefully and placing me on our big towel on the sand. He soon layed his body on mine, testing his limits.

I know I should've stopped him, maybe. But I didn't want to, and he didn't either. I lived the moment instead and watched it passing by. I laughed at myself for having spent my morning by worrying over that stupid formal dinner, not knowing that it would've been the best night of my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.3K 1.4K 21
โ” ๐ก๐จ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐’‘๐’๐’„๐’–๐’”๐Ÿค โœถ ๐Ÿœธ ๏น• เซฎ ์ด ๐Ÿค ๐€๐‡๐’ & ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐„ า‚ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ฒ ๐“ฏ ๐—„๐—’๐—…๐–พ ๐“‡ผ ๐—Œ๐—‰๐–พ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ๐—‹ โ™กฬถ ใ‚›๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐Ÿค
8K 259 40
A very normal girl falls in loves with a not so normal boy but will it work out the way they want it to....
25.7K 1.2K 23
This is not happening. Its just I tried. This just happening way too fast.Its happening so fast.
11K 453 30
Falling in love can be easy. Staying in love can he hard part.