The Reapers new Master: a Bla...

By Yadira_Sempai

Grell Sutcliff the reaper hasn't been in London pestering his precious Sebastian for a few months. Though its... More

The queens orders
The 30th brings surprises
A Master Marks-Woman
How to be rude the American way
The Hunt Begins
Do as she says
One hell of a party
An act of friendship
She knew the whole time
How did you two meet?
How did you two meet? Part 2
Opium den's and brothel's
The Rose Palace
Mey-Rin
Another act
Davie I Can't Breath
Must love cat's
A Change in Strategy
Fight Nitroglycerin with Nitroglycerin
Death and Discovery
Hello My Name is William T. Spears
Money has the loudest voice of all
Unexpected visitors got an unexpected surprise
Marksmen have Morals
Passion....
A Trancy Brat
A Garden Party for a Guest of Honor
Hand's off my Mistress
What did you think of the party? (Multi POV Chapter)
Happy 25th Birthday
One last fight before you go...
You want a funeral?
A confession falling on dead ears
Eulogy...
Epilogue

Forgotten property

737 25 6
By Yadira_Sempai

"Mercy! It's me Ceil! Wake up!" Said Ceil as he knocked on Mercy's door before going in. "Mercy! Didn't you hear me? It's almost noon." Said Ceil as he walked in, when he did walk in he couldn't help but notice Grell fixing his bow tie and buttoning his vest. "Huh? Oh good morning Grell. Mercy come on I have something to tell you." Said Ceil as he walked over to Mercy who was face planted in her pillow.

"Can't it wait kid? I kinda had a long night and... I'm really tired." Said Mercy as she pulled the covers over her head. "I mean you were there... Wait how are you so awake? Didn't you get the worse end of the deal last night?" Asked Mercy as she stared at Ceil from under the covers.

"Huh? Oh no I'm used to this sort of thing." Said Ceil as he tried to get the cover's off of Mercy's head. "Now come on! You have to have a look at the paper!" Said Ceil as he pulled out a newspaper. 

"What about the news paper?" Asked Mercy as she peaked out of the covers.

"What you did last night! Their calling you a hero!" Said Ceil as he showed her the front page. "The queen want's to meet you to thank you properly." Said Ceil as he heard Sebastian knock on the door.

"Pardon me Mercy, there's a man here who claims to know you. He say's his name is James Cartwright, he say's he's your Realtor." Said Sebastian as he stood in the doorway.

"I don't know any James Cartwright." Said Mercy as she stared at Sebastian.

"Wait yes you do." Said Grell. "I think he's the man you bought a bit of property from." Said Grell as he walked over to the doorway. "I'll go ask him what he want's." Said Grell before leaving the room.

"Hmm... I bought property?" Said Mercy as she got out of bed while Ceil blushed, she hadn't realized she was nude. When she did she put on her silk robe. "I better go see what this is about." She said before leaving the room. 

"Well that made my day." Said Sebastian as he cleaned up his nose bleed. "Should we go see what that business with Realtor is my lord?" Asked Sebastian as he walked over to Ceil.

"Uhhh...Uhhh..... Uhhhh...." Said Ceil as he stood to his feet and locked himself in his office. 

"I guess he wasn't ready to be in the presence of the naked beauty of woman." Said Sebastian as he went to go see why the Realtor was there, when he went to the hall they had already began having a conversation. 

"Jaclyn! It's good to see you. I can't believe you came to England without telling me. I had to read the paper to find out you were here, by the way congratulations." Said Cartwright. 

"Oh yeah... Thank's. Who are you again?" Asked Mercy as she shook his hand. 

"Don't you remember! You bought some nearby property from me a few months ago! I've had it furnished and gardened for you. How can you forget you paid quiet a bit for it." Said Cartwright. 

"He's right my lady, we met him a month before we left for England. You said you would need a home to stay in and that since you were wealthy you wanted a mansion...." Said Grell as he stared at Sebastian who had an expression of disbelief. 

"You mean this whole time you could have been staying in your own home, instead of here!" Shouted Ceil who was standing at the top of the stairs. 

"Huh? Oh  yeah I guess I could of forgotten... Hmmm... These things have slipped my mind before." Said Mercy as she scratched her head.

"How do you forget something like that!" Shouted Ceil as he stormed down the stairs."Honestly what kind of wealth do they have in America?"

"Uhhh.... New wealth. Plus we've been moving forward really fast in the past few years." Said Mercy.

"Any who... I'll go pack our thing's so we can get you nice and settled in our new home, my lady." Said Grell as he walked away smiling. "Guess this makes us neighbors now, huh Bassey?" Said Grell as he walked passed Sebastian.

"Oh dear..." Said Sebastian as he sulked a bit. 

"Yeah, well I should go take a bath now. After I'm ready you can take us to the property." Said Mercy as she began to walk up the stairs.

"I wonder what else you've forgotten." Said Ceil as he crossed his arm's and pouted.

"Hmmmm.... Come to think of it, Grell did we turn the stove off before we left last month?" Asked Mercy as she stopped at the top of the stairs.

"Uhhh... I thought you turned it off." Said Grell as he gulped. "Oh dear." Just at that moment a knock was heard at the front door, it was man with a telegram for Mercy.

"How may I help you good sir?" Asked Sebastian as he let the man in. 

"Yes I have a telegram for a Ms. Jaclyn Martinez." He said as he pulled out a letter. "Dearest sister, I am sure this letter won't reach you until after you've arrived in London. I have some sad news, your home burned to the ground a few hours after you left. The fire department said that the cause of the fire was the stove being left on. They figured it was the cause because when they got to the area that looked like the kitchen they claimed to have seen what looked like a stove still burning. Sorry for your loss at least you have property in England, you still have a home somewhere. When you do come back, if you choose to. Stephine and I will have bed's for you and Grell. Sincerely your older brother Pastor James Martinez." Read the man allowed as he waited for a tip.

"Well that answers that question." Said Ceil with a sigh. "I do hope your insured."

"I don't need to be. I brought most of my valuables and all my money with me." She said as Ceil looked at her with surprise. "Yeah why do you think I have so much luggage? It's certainly not shoes and ball gowns." Said Mercy with a giggle. Grell then packed their things after Mercy had a bath, they then said their goodbye's to the Phantomhive manor and were on their merry way to the new Martinez Estate. But all the while a man with golden eye's lurked in the tree's and shrubbery, like a spider. He was ordered to send an invitation to Jaclyn, for a private dinner party at the Trancy Manor. He then followed them and waited, then knocked on the door.

"Hello..." Said Grell as he opened the door. "Huh? Hello? Is there anyone out there? Huh what's this?" Said Grell as he picked up an envelope. "Hmmm.... For Ms. Martinez..... My lady! You've been invited to a dinner party!" Shouted Grell with excitement.

"Oh really? At whose house?" Asked Mercy as Grell walked into the sitting room.

"It say's at the Trancy manor." Said Grell as he handed Mercy the invitation, who was sitting one the floor next to the fire place. "Sounds like fun, are we going to go?" Said Grell as he sat down next to her. 

"Hmmmm.... I think it would be rude to decline. It might also give us a bad name amongst these rich British types if we say no." Said Mercy as she inspected the broken wax seal. "Hmmm... That's a neat coat of arms, look Grell a spider. Do you know what's up with that?" She asked as she cuddled up against Grell with a glass of wine in her hand.

"No, no idea. So when's the party?" Asked Grell as he wrapped his arm around her and cuddled her.

"In two day's. Hmmmm.... It say's I can bring a servant, but I have to come alone in general. So I guess this mean's you can't be my date." Said Mercy as she clicked her tounge.

"Hmph... Oh well at least I'm your only servant. So you don't have choose." Said Grell as he kissed her head as Mercy giggled and blushed. 

"I should pick the dress I want to wear tomorrow. What do you think I should wear?" Asked Mercy while Grell started to think. 

"Hmmmm.... I'm not sure my lady." Said Grell. "But shouldn't you be more concern on how you got invited to a party so quickly. I mean you were in the paper's this morning and someone has already invited you to a party. It's strange to me." Said Grell.

"I bet it's someone who want's someone dead." Said Mercy as she tossed the invite aside. "I don't really care to be honest, as long as I get to enjoy my wine in my own home with you." Said Mercy as she got Grell to lie on his back. 

"You and your wine... I wish you wouldn't drink so much." Said Grell as he wrapped his arms around her hips.

"Whatever, at least I'm not a drunk." She said as she kissed Grell on his lips. They enjoyed each others touch, little did they know they were being watched from a distance. 

"That's right, enjoy yourselves for now. My highness will be testing you soon enough." Said the man with golden eye's, as he watched them play. "I'll see you both soon enough." He said before leaving to return to his master, when he came back his master Aloise Trancy had been waiting for him in his office.

"Did she get the invitation Claude?" Asked Aloise as he turned to face his loyal servant.

"Yes your highness, I stayed until I made sure she was going to come." Said Claude as he got on his knee and bowed his head.

"And...." Said Aloise.  "Is she going to come or not?" 

  "Yes your highness, she will be attending. Along with her servant Grell Sutcliff." Said Claude as he stood to his feet. 

"Good... Do you think she'll accept the job? I mean he was her host all this week, what if she declines and goes to warn him?" Asked Aloise as he panicked lightly. 

"Not worry your highness, if she declines I'll take care of it. After all what kind of butler would I be if I couldn't tie loose end's." Said Claude as Aloise began to giggle. 

"And that's what makes a Trancy butler." Said Aloise as he began to dance around Claude."Óle!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513 16 12
Trouble at the Phantomhive manor causes painful memories to come back. Will it push the siblings over the edge?
43.3K 1.1K 17
Surprise surprise, Sebastian daughter comes to the manor. What's gonna happen? Is Everyone gonna love her or will a certain blonde try and take her o...
182K 6.4K 48
A prestigious family sends their only daughter to the Phantomhive household for her to reside in until their official business in America is dealt wi...
1.3K 53 46
The Order of Demon Hunters is destroyed. Malphas' time as Sebastian, demon butler to Ciel Phantomhive is over. All that remains is for Malphas and...