Eulogy...

"Hello everyone, I'm very happy to see everyone here today." Said James as he stood at the podium beside his sister's coffin. "Today we are gathered to bid farewell to a young and beautiful woman. Today we say good bye to my dear sister Jaclyn Maria Martinez. She was a young and robust woman who was as tough as nails... She... she always... I.... I'm sorry I just can't." Said James as he walked away from the podium with tears in his eyes, he then walked to his sisters coffin and began to weep over it. "Jacky.... Jacky please... Please don't go. Won't you come back? For me, your big brother James. Please Jacky... I'm sorry, I'm so sorry that I was ever mean to you... I'm sorry that I ever hurt you, that I ever made you cry. Just please don't go! I love you Jacky your the best sister ever! I'm sorry I never praised you for it, that I never said thank you when I should of... I'm sorry I ever treated you like a failure or an embarrassment.... I just... I was just jealous of you cause I knew that if I let you stand up and march around that everyone would know how much better you were than me. If I had stood up for you or been a better big brother you would have been happy." Said James as he cried over his sister, Stephanie walked over to comfort her husband and also came to say good bye to her old friend. He wept with his wife as all the mourners watched them and wept along with them. 

"Jacky I... I'm sorry, I should of never used you that way all those years ago." Said Stephanie as she held her weeping husband and ran her fingers through Mercy's hair. "But I really did try, I'm sorry I ever hurt you. I always seem to be responsible for some of your pain don't I?.... But at least in the end we became sisters in the eyes of the lord." 

"No! I won't accept this!" Shouted Lizzie at her mother. "I'm sick of this! I keep loosing everyone I love.... First I lost Auntie and then Ceil and now.... Now I've lost the one person in the world who understands me!" 

"Elizabeth please calm down." Said the Marchioness. "Don't we understand you? Aren't we your family?" 

"You may be my family but you don't understand me..." Said Elizabeth through her angry tears. "You never did! You never took the time to like she did! She knew how I felt and knew how to make me feel accepted." She said as she walked to Mercy's coffin. "Good bye Mercy.... You'll always be the strongest person I ever met." Said Elizabeth as she walked back to her seat. "I don't want to speak to any of you for the rest of the day." 

Everyone was surprised at Elizabeth's rage, they had never seen her act that way before. They had all be caught in silence and sorrow, just then Grell walked in with two of his fellow reapers. When he walked in he wasn't wearing his usual red coat or his shark tooth grin. He looked as though he had been crying for days, when the Viscount saw him he walked over  to comfort him.

"Mr. Sutcliff are you alright?" Asked Druitt as he placed his hands on Grell's shoulders. "Do you need something? If you do feel free to ask me." 

"No I'm afraid there is nothing you can give me that I want." Said Grell as he looked over at Mercy's coffin. "You see everything I ever wanted is in that coffin over there. The one I loved is there, the one I still love is there." Said Grell as he walked past Druitt to go to Mercy's coffin, he leaned into the coffin to have his face touch Mercy's. "Hello darling you look beautiful today, you look more and more beautiful everyday. I wish that we could have spent more time together, I know I was usually busy with work but I wish I had asked for more time off. I wish I had snuck off more just to be with you, you were worth breaking the rules to me you know." Said Grell as he kissed Mercy's dead lips. "I will see you in the next life darling, please wait for me."

The mourners stood in silence all of them crying to themselves quietly asking why she had died so young. Josephine had been sitting in the first row, though she had not been crying mainly cause she was furious.