Running Royal Hiro X Reader

By talle2014

Ever since (Y/n) (L/n) entered school, things have been going crazy. One after the other, events catapult her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/N

Chapter 5

3.6K 109 58
By talle2014

(Y/n) P.O.V

I turned to see wind pixies, little devilish pixies that flew in the wind, my mother must have sent them to find me... But how did they was the question.

That's when it hit me, my over excitement must have caused my magic to react and lead a trail to me. I needed to be more careful.

Before anyone noticed the creatures, I snapped my fingers and banished them back to my castle... I would have to be careful for my emotions.

I wiped the sweat off my brow and decided to go home. I summoned all the things I would need the next day before creating some food out of thin air and eating it.

Now, the first day of school could have easily been the worst or best day of my life. I didn't know what to think of it so I left it up to your better judgment.

I walked through the front gates calmly when I instantly spotted Hiro and Tadashi talking with a bunch of other kids. I hesitantly walked over and tapped Hiro on the shoulder who jumped up in surprise.

"(Y/n)! Your here! You must meet Tadashi and I's friends!" He exclaimed excitedly.

"Everyone, this is the new girl, (y/n)!" Tadashi introduced.

"This is GoGo, Honey Lemon, wasabi and Fred." Hiro finished.

"nice to meet you... I love the nick names!" I giggled slightly.

"Yeah, I came up with them myself! I told you they were a good idea." Fred said proudly. "But Hiro and Tadashi think its uncool to have one... You want one?" He offered.

"I'll tell you what, I'll give you this whole week to think of the perfect nickname for me and I'll take it... Tadashi and Hiro don't know what their missing on... Maybe they are just jealous they can't have as cool names!" I laughed.

Fred nodded in agreement and patted my back.

"Ah Hiro... I like this girl... She is very awesome." Fred complimented me.

"Why thank you!" I laughed, Fred was a weird guy. But hey, I like weird!

Afterwards the gang and I all headed to our first class, mathematics. It was pretty fun to be honest, learning all new information about addition, multiplying and such.

Nothing like the stuff I learnt in Santashima. With the help of magic, I quickly developed an understanding of the subject and memorised each example, each equation.

Class would have gone smoothly if there has been no interruptions, however, like I established, earlier, it didn't.

The next thing you know three sets of sparks appeared in the air. One yellow, one green and one red.

The sparkles grew bigger and formed into the shape of a person. "Oh no..." I whispered, they found me!! They found me!!! HELP THEY FOUND ME!!!

Those three sparkling figures were the forms of my stinky old fairy godparents. I never wanted them to be my godparents but hey! My parents decided my whole life, remember?

The three figures flew around, fortunately not catching anyone's attention.

But that changed when the teacher turned around and looked up. Everyone copied and gasped in surprise. I instantly hid under the table.

"GIVE HER BACK!" They screeched.

"Is this some kind of sick joke?" The teacher asked.

"GIVE HER BACK NOW OR YOU WILL ALL PAY!" I began to poke my head out from under the table and sat up straight, if my fairy godparents saw me, I would become exposed.

"MEYA MIYAZAKI PLOTIRZINA!" They yelled. Well, it wasn't technically jibberish, they were speaking Sanatsheze, the language my world spoke, but we could speak other languages thanks to our magic.

BAM! And the ceiling crashed in, missing everyone by meters. They had cast a spell on the ceiling to make it cave in.

I stared at them in shock. How mad were my parents? How mad would they be at me? Especially if they found out their daughter sold her old crown to save two nerds? The answer is obvious,

They won't like it a bit. I definitely can't turn back now, I have to stay here and hide!

I began to focus my attention in the three fairy- no, witches, they are more like witches...

I started to cast a spell in secret to the green and yellow ones, Peony, and Jade. That left Maggie, the most powerful of my godparents.

She instantly noticed her fellow siblings were gone and use another spell, this time on herself.

"I command to give the power of strength and size!" She bellowed in Santasheze.

Everyone gasped as her sparkly figure became solid. We could see her properly like any other human. She instantly began to grow into a giant, ripping through the school buildings in search for me.

"Is everyone alright?" Hiro asked from behind the classroom.

"Yes..." I called.

"Wait, what about the professor?" Tadashi asked. The entire class looked at the front to see our teacher, passed out on the floor.

"WE NEED BIG HERO 6!" A girl shouted. Hiro exchanged a look with his brother.

"We can go get them, try to stay safe!" Gogo called as her, Honey Lemon, Wasabi, Fred and Hiro raced off.

Tadashi only stayed to lead everyone out. "We can fight this thing, we gotta kill it with all debris possible." He said. My eyes widened. That's would only make her stronger.

"No wait? Why don't we use love and compassion? She is in distress so maybe hug it out?" I suggested. Everyone looked at me.

"Dude, it's a monster not a teddy bear." A boy said.

"I don't think that would work.. It was an idea though." Tadashi said reassuringly.

Great! Perfect! The more Maggie is powerful, the less chance my idea would work! I would have to banish her from Earth with an enchanted weapon.

Surely my tiara can make me one? "Fine! You do that plan!" I yelled, running off in another direction.

I ran out of the school building and around an alleyway. "Okay tiara, give me your best enchanted weapon to banish my crazy godmother from Earth!" I exclaimed.

The tiara's red gem glowed and instantly a set of arrows and a bow was there.

I clicked my fingers and instantly I was in a suit that concealed my identity.

My mask hid my eyes and my suit covered my entire body. I was about to leave the alleyway when I saw a burst of random colours zoom passed me.

"Who are they?" I asked in shock as a group of six flew past me. I took one glance at them before shaking my head.

They must be the Big Hero 6 superhero thing that girl was talking about. Four of them jumped off the red guy's back and started to do crazy things to the giant fairy.
The green guy slashed some lasers at her ankles while the monster guy blew fire.

The yellow girl threw some disks and the pink girl threw this cool bombs.

The purple and red guys flew around and tried to attack her with karate moves, when that didn't work, they used a cool looking rocket fist.

Unfortunately, every hit or piece of damage they did made her stronger.

I started to levitate because you know, I'm magic and flew up behind the super hero team.

"LEAVE NOW OR ILL BANISH YOU!" I shrieked. The fairy godmother turned to look at me, speaking in the same dialogue as me.

"HOW DARE YOU RUN AWAY!" She shrieked. I flew beside the red and purple guys when she fired her pink and purple gross girl coloured spells at me.

One hit me and I went spiralling into the two team mates beside me.

"YOU WILL PAY!" I screamed, getting out of the hero's arms and standing on the edge of the red wing. I jumped and flew back to position.

"YOU ARE COMING WITH ME!" She yelled, a black portal opened up as she used her hand to try and grab me.

"NEVER!" I screamed, pulling back my bow and shooting an enchanted arrow at her.

Once the tip made contact with her, she shrank back down to size and disappeared along with the portal in a puff of smoke.

I clicked my fingers and my weapons were gone.

"Who are you?" The hero asked.

"A fellow friend." I smiled, saluting to him.

"Baymax, scan her!" The boy cried. In a second flat, I had disabled the robot's sensors.

"My sensors appear to be, deactivated." The robot stated.

"Sorry mate, identity needs to remain a secret." I said. I flew off quickly before anyone could catch me and transformed back to my usual self.

I saw The Big Hero 6 team fly back somewhere so I ran and headed back to the building. I levitated some big debris to get to some trapped people but stopped once Hiro and his friends appeared.

"Where were you?" I asked.

"We found Big Hero 6 and they told us to stay hidden until it was over. I nodded in understanding, those superheroes seemed pretty smart...

"What WERE those things in class anyways?" Honey Lemon asked.

"You mean the sparkling shaped human things?" I asked.

"Yeah... What were they..." GoGo said.

"Have you ever seen a mythical creature like that in your comic books? " wasabi asked Fred.

"No... Never." He said puzzled. I pretended to think. I knew more of these bastards would come to find me... But I couldn't fight alone... How was I supposed to pass the information off with ought suspicion?

"Maybe a book will have the answers... You know that old cliche thing in movies... Books have all the answers." Hiro thought. Yes! That was it!

"Hang on... Yeah... That's right! Those were fairy godparents!... I've read about them in this fantasy book my mum gave me... If they attack again, the book might come in handy!" I faked dumb.

"You have a book about fantasy creatures?" GoGo asked in disgust.

"I know what you are thinking... Ew, girly book, and I couldn't agree more, I've left it at the bottom of my locker in hopes it would rot... I could get it for you." I suggested.

"Doesn't hurt to look..." Wasabi agreed.

I nodded and climbed through the debris, pushing rocks away and fixing pieces with my powers as I walked.

I found my locker and found the book. That part wasn't a lie. My mother gave me a book wth every single kind of creature that lives in our world, and the book magically changes as creatures are discovered or extinct.

I took the book and stared at it, Magix, that was the tittle.

I walked back to the gang with a slight struggle and handed it back to them.

"Magix? What kind of name is- oh woah!" Fred exclaimed, flipping through the page and landing on the kelpie.

"A horse that drags its prey to a lake? It charms it with a light?... Sounds a lot like a light bulb fishy." Fred exclaimed.

"You mean an angler fish?" I guessed.

"Yeah! One of those!" He exclaimed.

"Ha look, this silly book has a spell to summon them." GoGo said.

"I wanna try it!" Fred squealed. My eyes widened.

"Maybe it's best we don't..." I suggested.

"Yeah... We just saw some crazy fairy godmother thing and we don't know how it happened..." Hiro said.

"Do you mind if I read this?" He asked.

"Sure." I stated.

"Well we better go home... Like the school is a pile of bricks and that superhero team will need to clean it up tonight." Honey Lemon suggested. I nodded and we all separated ways.

My mother was sure to kill me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 96.7K 148
๐Œ๐˜ ๐‡๐„๐‘๐Ž ๐€๐‚๐€๐ƒ๐„๐Œ๐ˆ๐€ ๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ : โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—š๐—ฅ๐—”๐—  โ€งโ‚Šหš โžค Where a girl goes throughout her school years honestly not caring a...
37.7K 1.3K 31
(Y/N) was a normal child when she was younger. She had friends, was popular, and had everything she wanted. Until her parents became rich and famous...
70.7K 1.7K 17
Hey guys! This is a new story I am working on! It will be updated a lot more often than my other story. I have a few chapters planned ahead and I hop...
13.8K 496 16
"Sometimes it's the truth that protects us from the lies." We all have good and bad days, right? Unfortunately for (y/n), things all seem to be going...