Brand New [Leonetta Fanfic]

By lovethatmendeskid

Violetta is now starting a brand new life in Buenos Aires. Her dad, who always was overprotective, is willing... More

Chapter 1 - Trance
Chapter 2 - Unexpected
Chapter 3 - Remembering the past
Chapter 4 - Friends & Party
Chapter 5 - Hidden memories
Chapter 6 - Discoveries
Chapter 7 - You can do it
Chapter 8 - Sleepover
Chapter 9 - Close enough
Chapter 10 - Surprise!
Chapter 11 - Plot twist
Chapter 12 - Violetta?
Little A.N.
Chapter 13 - Wish
AN
Chapter 14 - Afraid
AN
Chapter 15 - Dear passengers
Chapter 16 - Best birthday
Chapter 17 - This is it
Chapter 18 - Lingering question
Chapter 19 - When reality hits you
Chapter 20 - My Guarantee
Chapter 21 - Moments like these
Chapter 22 - Make it a day to remember
Chapter 24 - We never gave up
Chapter 25 - Crazily
Chapter 26 - Solution Found
Chapter 27 - Monster
Chapter 28 - I passed out
Author Says Big News
About The Sequel
Sequel Is Out

Chapter 23 - Titanium

1.2K 51 24
By lovethatmendeskid

Hello cuties!! This a new chapter of Brand New. This wasn't what I had thought of, I had written something else, but it seemed too forced, so I did this. It's much shorter than the usual, but I hope you still like it ♡

The alarm rang and I startled at it. It was 7.30 in the morning and that meant I had to prepare myself to go to Studio. Although, I looked around and saw the mess my room was, result of another catastrophic emotional breakdown. My mind went through all that had happened the night before.

I had turned on my computer to skype with him, as we had been doing for the last month, but again he was offline. It wasn't the first time. He hadn't been answering my video call requests for almost a week in a row. After that, I tried to call him, but there was no answer either, so I texted him. Let's guess... no replies. Then, I remembered how strange he had been acting in the days before being inactive and panicked. I started to think «Did he broke our promise?». My heart was sure he had kept up with it, but not my head. I cried and cried all night long, without stopping, also thinking about how I was missing him.

In the end, I fell asleep by 3am, with my bed covered in tissues, and woke up with a horrible headache. After going back to all these things, I got up and tried to clean everything and tidy my room before my dad saw it and asked me what had happen. Then, I had a quick shower, dressed up and did my make-up. As I stared at my reflection in the mirror I sighed at how I looked tired. Those days and nights without him were a living hell, a constant nightmare. I felt sorry for myself because there hadn't been a night where I didn't cry about it, so I felt stupid, incredibly stupid.

- Look at how important León is to you, Violetta. You keep crying over the same miserable thing everyday and grinding about the very same thing in every second you live. You're so pathetic! You promised yourself, the day he left, to not let a single tear fall and now this happens every night. Stop being childish. He is waiting for you and he will come back!

Yes, I was even more pitiful for talking to myself out loud. I raised my hands to my cheeks and took a deep breath. I walked downstairs and found my dad setting the table with Olga.

- Good morning. - I said as they both looked at me with huge smiles planted on their faces.

- Good morning, honey. - They said at the same time.

- Why are you looking so happy today? - I asked, with a confused look on my face, as I sat down.

- Nothing special.

It was the second consecutive time they spoke in unison and there was no way that could be good. I couldn't remember the last time they had done that, but I could be sure that wasn't a positive sign at all. However, I decided to play dumb and act like nothing had happen, even if I really wanted to know what they had up their sleeves.

- Today, we are going to perform in a showcase for the top 15! - I cheerfully announced, as I buttered a slice of bread.

- Really? Is it today? - My dad said as I nodded.

- I'm so excited!

The conversation continued, but soon I had to brush my teeth and get my purse to be ready for Studio so I could get there in time. I said goodbye to my father and left.

*******

I was getting nervous about performing in front of the students, which was kind of strange, that wasn't usual in me. I was already accustomed to sing to crowds, but, honestly, they were only fifteen, I couldn't see the point in being that nervous.

- Vilu, they are coming! - I heard Francesca say outside the door.

I ran out to see people filling the corridor, in excitement. I scanned them, with a smile in my face, as my hands started shaking a little bit harder. I went inside again to drink water, to try to relax and breath in some calm. There was a familiar voice outside, but I was more focused on keeping my anxiety levels the lowest I could. Although, then, that familiar voice, I could now recognise as a male one, talked to me, behind me.

- Hello there.

The water bottle lost my hands' grip and I turned around in shock. I smiled and my eyes let the tears flow away as my body crashed his with a warm, calming, perfect, desired hug. I was crying and laughing at the same time and that was extremely weird. I didn't let him go for a long while because I was still too astonished and that was what I was longing for for a huge period of time. Too much, actually.

- What are you doing here? - I finally said, unwrapping myself from him.

- I'm a part of the 15 who paid more. That's why I'm here. This way my dad can't forbid me. - He explained me, wiping away my tears.

A love explosion burst inside me. He had paid the most he could for our songs so he could come to meet me. I instantly hugged him again.

- Thank you so much! You're amazing. - I said, already embraced by him.

- You're welcome, princess. - He whispered, stroking my head.

- Sorry for interrupting. Vilu, we're starting. - I heard Camila saying.

We both parted, smiled and left to the Zoom, holding hands. After that, I went to perform songs with the others, but the last one, was my solo. It was the song I later knew León had paid more for. I sat down and played it on the piano.

(AN: The lyrics you're about to read are actually mine. Do not copy them without my permition!!!)

The flashbacks started as you stood there
There are too many memories to bare
The night you hang up the phone
You said you had to go and leave me all alone
I swear I struggled to not let my tears fall down
But I had no strength to be found
I'm not the kind of girl who's able to hide feelings
I'm no good with those things

I keep remembering
The very same time
You said

«Let's promise ourselves that this love
Will meet the accomplish it deserves
For now, it's not possible to do that
But I promise you'll be in my heart

Let's swear this love won't be left aside
This magic will be forever in our minds»
Yeah I remember you said
So I saved my tears for when you are away

People take a lifetime to look for what we have
For something this good and mad
I was lucky and found it at the first shot
It's worth the fight, the pain and it all
I was in so much stress, too afraid to talk
I learned that feelings can never be pulled back

I keep remembering
That my voice failed
When you said

«Let's promise ourselves that this love
Will meet the accomplish it deserves
For now, it's not possible to do that
But I promise you'll be in my heart

Let's swear this love will never be left aside
That this magic will be forever in our minds»
Yeah I remember you said
So I decided to save my tears for when you are away

My vision was watery
My voice was squeaky
Feelings were too damn real

Your touch sends electricity
Through all my body
Isn't it too much to feel?

So I felt something was about to happen
I guess I predicted it so well that then
Your eyes locked with mine, our hearts intertwined
And I remembered when you said

«Let's promise ourselves that this love
Will meet the accomplish it deserves
For now, it's not possible to do that
But I promise you'll be in my heart

Let's swear this love will never be left aside
That this magic will be forever in our minds»
You promised, I remember you said
So I decided to save my tears for when you are away

Your eyes are locked with mine
Our hearts are intertwined
My tears were saved for now, they were saved for now

I was about to cry because that was a song I had written right after León left and it reminded me of all the pain we both felt as soon as we got the news. That horrible afternoon. Although, I contained myself as the crowd cheered.

I went down to the girls and they comforted me as León was coming.

- You know I love that song. - He said, hugging me tight.

- Me too. - I sighed as we parted.

- Let's walk around?

- Yes, Pablo gave us a free day because of this event. - I explained while we were walking out.

In our way, Pablo, Beto and Angie came to greet León. After that, we left out to the park. To that park.

*******

The soft breeze was calming me a lot. Just getting a news like that is not easy, especially after previously receiving an excellent one, and that's worth a lot of thinking and sadness. I hated to be suddenly struck by reality like that, it is so heavy the weight of pain. Probably, I was making a big deal of that, at least that is what I think of that now, but then it seemed like the end of the world. Teenagers.

He was already away, flying off of here. By then, he was probably looking out through the window, listening to music and not even paying attention to it, thinking, perhaps, about me, who knows, with tears in his eyes. This was all based in speculation, but, as long as I could see, it could be very close to the truth.

Looking at the peace mirrored in the water, I could only see flashbacks before my eyes. That holding hands, that disarming look, that last hug, so calm, so effortless, natural, and that cheek kiss he gave me. That was our last touch and nothing more. After that, he just got in that black car and someone drove him away. Away from here. Away from me. Why is it so hard to accept things like that, like the distance from someone we truly care about? Funny how we can't always have what we need and want have the most and still wish for that in every single second of our miserable lives.

I shook my head and walked home because it was almost getting dark and I surely didn't want to be out of home so late. My dad was inside his office when I got there, so I decided to go upstairs, practising some songs.

- Hello, honey. - My dad greeted, knocking on my door.

- Hi! I thought you were busy, so I didn't want to bother. - I said, putting aside the piano.

- It's okay. So... how are you? - He asked me, sitting by my side.

I knew what he was talking about. I was trying to join the several parts of my feelings puzzle, but I couldn't. I kept opening my mouth to talk about it, however I just couldn't. It was like my song said: «There are too many memories to bare», and I can't go ahead and talk about it without shedding a tear. Cry is something I didn't really wanna do in front of my dad.

Therefore, I kept my mouth shut and let him take the lead.

- I know this is hard, but it is not the end. - He calmly said.

- I know this is not the end of the world, I can see that super clear, but you know what? My heart just can't accept that. I can't accept he's gone. I can't accept that León is gone and I can't be with him. Yes, today was awesome, but my happiness just lasted for six hours. Six damn hours. I need a whole life to get back the two months he'll be in the US. I know that this is not normal, that I'm acting in a very stupid way, but this is how I feel right now. So, please, just let the feeling sink in.

That was it. I could not keep it in anymore. He wanted me to speak and talk about it? There he goes.

- I understand, honey. I've been through that. - He continued replying in his usual soft tone.

- What do you mean by «I've been through that»? - I asked, confused. What dramatic love story could my father be hiding from me?

He took a hard breath, as if he was trying to gather the right words to say.

- Your mother and I grew up together. She was just a year younger than me, so we got on pretty fast. We started as best friends, but then things happened and we started dating and, eventually, married. Although, this wasn't a perfect fairy tale, not because she died, but also because, in the middle of the process, things got rough. She went away with her parents. They escaped. At first I didn't know why and I got hurt, but after a while I received a letter from her. Well, it took me a year to know what had happened. In that small piece of paper she said these words: «I'm cloistered in Britain with my parents, for the moment. They do not approve our relationship, so I have to respect their will.» I had to wait two years to see her again. We kept exchanging mail until her parents found out about it and got angry, but, as they read what we had written, they realised that they could not separate us, by any mean. Our love was strong as titanium, nothing could break it. A month later they came back and we married soon after. What I am trying to say is... don't lose faith. The time will come for your love meet accomplish. It's okay to be in pain and afraid, but believe your love will be stronger than that. True love can resist everything, trust me.

I had no reaction to that. My parents' story was a lot like León's and mine, so incredibly similar. I said «Thanks, dad.» and he walked out, leaving me speechless. First, I didn't know they been through a lot like that, second, my father just had encouraged me to not give up on what León and I had.

After dinner, as I was dressing up my pajamas and getting myself into bed, I kept repeating my dad's words in my mind. «Our love was strong as titanium, nothing could break it.» That is how I wanted our love to be. Strong as titanium. I wanted it to last forever until death tore us apart, like with my parents, sadly.

*******

I woke up with a buzzing noise, actually irritating, and realised it was a call. I turned on the nightstand light and checked it was 2pm. Who would be calling at a time like that?

- Hello?

- It's me, princess.

I smiled. León probably had arrived and called me to inform me about that.

- Hi there.

- Hi. I wanted you to know I just landed, but I'm sorry it is so late! Sorry I woke you up. - He explains, under my smile.

- León, it's okay. Actually, I wanted to hear your voice.

There was a moment of silence. I could feel him smiling from the other side.

- Well, me too. - He confessed. - But, now, have some rest. Sleep well, princess. I'll call you tomorrow.

- Ok, thank you. I'll be waiting. Bye.

- Bye.

Then he hang up the phone and I sighed. I really wished I could have had the courage to say "I love you", instead of just "Bye". We were lovers in distance, that was the only reason by which we were tore apart. I was looking forward the day he would stare into my eyes, stroke my cheek and whisper "Do you want to be my girlfriend?". Although, it seemed like that special day was still far away and with long way to walk.

I turned off the light, wondering about that incredibly marvelous day, the day we could prove our love was strong as titanium. Could I please dream of it and make it jump off to reality?

Ooooohhh, titanium... León showed up to make a surprise and Vilu found out about her parents' love story and it seemed like it looked a lot like hers and León.

Did you like it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 286 24
Well from the previous book Vilu gave birth to Leonardo and Maria Vargas, but one of them isn't well and Leon's recording with the band and when Viol...
4.6K 42 25
The gang grows apart, but reunites 10 years later when all their kids finally join the studio. Violetta and Leon's love continues to grow, with of co...
33K 1.2K 82
❝how would you feel if i told you i loved you? it's just something that i wanna do❞ When Violetta's parents' business starts to go down the drain, sh...
64K 2.1K 28
After finishing Violetta Tini has been to Europe for a few years. She lost contact to everyone she knew and broke up with her ex-boyfriend Peter. She...