Adore You // LASHTON // mpreg

By jayrassicparkxx

Luke knew from the second he laid eyes on Ashton that they were going to have a future together. He imagined... More

Chapter 1
New cover
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Annoying authors note
Chapter 5
Thank you
A Quick Little Annoying Authors Note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Haiiiiii
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Authors Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Honesty
Chapter 15 (short Chapter)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Capter 18
Chapter 19
Annoying Authors Note 2.0
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Authors note (SORRY BEEBZ)
Chapter 22
Chapter 22 Part. 2
Chapter 23
Character Ask
Chapter 24 (Short chapter)
another authors note/explanation
Chapter 25 (another short chapter)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (Final Chapter) Shortest chapter yet.
Epilogue *cries*
Runaways.
2.9K READS
Lmao why
lmao sorry
just a thought
I honestly don't know what to call this
Hopefully the last Author's Note
14k!!!!
Enjoy.
I'm not ready to let this go just yet.
...
50k reads

Chapter 14

1.3K 47 5
By jayrassicparkxx

Luke's Point Of View

Three week time skip

I throw up into the toilet for the seventh time in an hour. I'm sitting on the cold tiled floor shaking and crying, trying whatever I can do to stop myself from throwing up. My insides feel like they are being twisted and burnt in a war against my organs. I throw up again. Once I'm finished I start sobbing violently. My head is pounding. Why did this have to happen to me.

My mum notices what's going on and automatically gets worried. "Luke? Honey? Are you ok?" She asks opening the door and sitting down next to me. I shake my head because that is all that I can manage. The sudden movement makes me throw up again. My mum rubs my back in soothing circles and whispers comforting things in my ear. "Do you want to go to the doctor?" she asks. I feel like I can talk without throwing up so I reply "What doctor would be open at 10pm? none." I shake again. "Ok. Do you know what's wrong. Did you eat something bad? Have you been around a sick person?" Mum questions. Then, her eyes go wide. "Have you and Ashton been sexually active?" She asks in a worried tone. I start to bawl my eyes out again. "It was a mistake. a-at the n-new years par-party." I say. Mum stands up and walks down to her room and grabs something from her bathroom cupboard.

She comes back in and hands me a plastic bag. I look inside to find a whole bunch of different pregnancy tests. "I hope you need to pee." she says trying to make me laugh. The amount of water I have drunk today to try and make me feel better has made me absolutely busting. I've just been a little bit distracted. I pee on a total of four stick and wait nervously for the timer to go off to say I can check. The timer beeps. I go and see what they say, one at a time. the first one is positive, the second one is positive and I didn't even need to check the third one to have a rough idea of what it said. I check anyways, Positive.

"Mum you can come back in now." I say. "So?" she asks. I am to scared to admit it yet so I just hand her the test. Her face softens. "Oh my baby." she says embracing me in a hug. Then I remember something. "I might not be pregnant though." mum looks at me weirdly. "I read somewhere that if a male gets positive on a pregnancy test it may just mean he has testicular cancer." I don't believe this at all though. "Do you want to go find out from a professional?" she asks. I nod. "We can go down to the 24hour clinic if you like." she suggests. I simply nod my head and walk into my room to put my shoes on.

We drive down to the clinic to see that it is pretty much empty. Just some kids with the flu or something. Once my name is called I follow a nice looking young lady into a room. She looks at the paperwork that mum had to fill out. "So, what exactly has brought you here at this time at night?" she asks. I take a deep breath in, "When I was younger I had some complications... down there and they did lots of tests and X-rays to see what was wrong and they found that I also have a woman's reproductive system built in as well as a male's. I also happen to be gay. about three weeks ago my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time and we were drunk and didn't have a condom. I have been constantly throwing up all day and then my mum asked me to take a pregnancy test. I took three and they were all positive. I have read that if a male takes a test which is positive it can also mean they have testicular cancer. I really just want to find out what is going on with me."

The girl nods, a soft smile still plastered on her face. "From what you have told me I am going to assume the you don't have cancer and that you may well be pregnant but I can do an ultrasound to fin out if you would like?" I just nod softly, a quick dizzy spell taking over. She stands up and comes over to the bed like thing and asks me to get on it, lie down and lift my shirt up. she puts this cold gel on my stomach and move a weird wand around on my torso. I look at the screen and see a fetus like shape on the screen. "Oh my god." I say, shocked and scared all at once. "That is your baby. you look about three weeks along." I take a second to just stare at the screen. My eyes tears up a little at the thought of life growing inside of me. The doctor hands me a cloth to wipe the gel off. "Would you like a picture?" she asks. "Yes please." I say.

She hands me two copies of the picture and walks me out to mum in the waiting room. "So?" she asks. I hand her the picture.  She doesn't know what to say so she just embraces me in a hug to let me know that she cares. All I need to do is work out how to tell Ashton.

when we get home that night I go straight up to bed. Why did this have to happen to me of all people. I really can't live a simple life. There are always some kinds of complications. I can't focus on trying to sleep. Then I remember the tests in the bathroom. I get up and grab them. I throw them at the wall angrily. Can this please just be some horrible dream.

_________

The next morning I wake up to the sunlight sneaking through the cracks I the blinds. At first I forget about yesterday but then I remember, I am a 17 year old pregnant male who is more than likely going to loose his amazing boyfriend. I walk down to the kitchen to see that mum is slaving away at the stove cooking delicious pancakes. "Good Morning!" she greets. "Good morning mumma." I mumble rubbing my face.

I sit down at the table and am instantly handed a plate of pancakes. "Thanks mum." I say. I pour maple syrup of my pancakes and almost inhale them, or so it seems. She then sits down with her own. "when are you going to tell Ashton?" she asks. I look down at my currently flat stomach. I guess I should tell him sooner or later. "Today." Mum nods in agreement.

After breakfast I ring ashton and tell him that I need to come over and tell him something. I look at the clock to see that it is already 10:30. I walk over and knock on the door nervously. "Hey baby, what's up?" he says opening the door for me. We go and sit on the couch together.

"You ok?" Ashton asks. I can't reply. "I really need to tell you something but I'm scared that I'll loose you." I start. "You will never loose me. I wanted to marry you two days after we met. I am absolutely crazy about you."  I feel a little better then. "I'm pregnant." I say bluntly. I can't open my eyes to see his expression. "Are you sure?" he asks. I take my hand off my face. "Yeah I took three tests and then went to the doctors to make sure. I even have an ultrasound picture if you want to see."

I hand him the picture. "Wow. That's our baby. Our little munchkin." He says in awe. "I'm not going to leave you or this baby. Ever."

OMG this is my second chapter today! I'm sorry this sucks so much. I'm hoping to update again tomorrow.

We have hit the start of the climax!

Once again, please let me know how I can improve this story and my writing skills for in the future. It would be highly appreciated.

I would also like to consider doing a character ask. I just don't think this has enough readers yet but let me know if that would be something you would want further into the story.

Stay rad, Billie xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 349 13
Luke has the perfect life in Australia but when his parents decide they want to move to the U.S. Luke's life will change forever. He meets a nice kid...
9K 494 21
Ashton is in love with Luke. Luke doesn't care. Ashton is left with a broken heart and years of wasted memories. 🌸 #1 in Lashton (May 1st, 2020)
555 69 35
Luke Hemmings is in love with Samantha Devans. She finds out she's pregnant with a perfect baby girl. But when the baby boy arrives, Sam wants nothin...
63.8K 2.3K 21
The last thing Ashton ever wanted to do was hurt Luke, but he couldn't help it. The singer was just so beautiful, so ethereal and otherworldly that i...