Twin Tail Assassins (Assassin...

By AkabaneKarma25

"Let me tell you a story that happens in my life... But definitely rarely happens in other people..." She is... More

NOTICE PLEASE READ
Ch.1: Introduction Time
Ch.2: First Friend Time
Ch.3: His Appearance
Ch.4:Being Calmed Down by Him
Ch.5: The Accident
Ch.6: Takahashi's Secrets
Ch.6.5: Their Past
Ch.7: The Takahashi Sisters
Ch.8: The Takahashi Sisters Pt.2
Ch.9: The Takahashi Sisters Pt.3
Ch.11: Surprise and Answers
Ch.12: Events
Ch.13: Mysterious Person
Ch.14: Thank You
Ch.15: An Order
Ch.16: Changes
Ch. 17: Confusion and Trouble
Ch. 18: Not One, Not Two
Ch.19: So This Is How It Feels
Ch.20: Missing
Ch. 21: I Need You
Ch.22: I Need You Pt.2
Ch. 23: Foolish
Ch. 24: Lost Our Ways
Ch.25: RUN
Ch. 26: Until Spring Day
Hello! (After Note)
Ch. 27: Until Spring Day Pt.2

Ch.10: Questions

4.8K 153 18
By AkabaneKarma25

"...And that's what happens in my life..." Takahashi said while frowning.

Nagisa is still widening his eyes after listening to Takahashi's stories.

"Can i asked you something?" Nagisa asked.

"What is it?" Takahashi responded him.

"What is "Twin Tails Assassin"?"

Nagisa asked again, Takahashi seems shocked about Nagisa's question, want it or not, she have to answer it after what she told Nagisa.

Takahashi took a deep breath, her face is facing her hand, while she had this blank expression.

"... It's a title people gave me for being a good-bad, people know that I have a incredible grades... But I still go around fighting people..."

Takahashi explained, Nagisa have a disbelief look on his face.

"... That's why.. When Akabane revealed that name in the middle of the class... I got panicked..." Takahashi continued her explanation.

"...Usually... People always keep things like their bad past reputation as a secret, but why do you reveal it?" Nagisa asked curiously.

"It's better to tell than lying, after all those things I tell you.." Takahashi simply answered.

And all of the sudden...

"Heeeh~ So, I was not mistaken at all, huh.."

Both Nagisa and Takahashi startled hearing the sudden voice, and immediately looking at the door.

"A-Akabane! Since when were you--"

"Ever since you say you got panicked when I said your title in the class~"

"That twin tail of yours... Really stood out, you know.." Karma explained, Takahashi frowned at Karma's words, reminded that she has this twin tail because of her past.

Few days after, Takahashi leave the hospital and came back to school.

"Good morning!" Takahashi greeted the class, "Takahashi-san!" The girls greeted back and immediately come towards her.

"You have already feeling better, right?"
"It's good to have you back!"
" We happy your injury has been healed!" The girls said happily,  Takahashi smiled back at them.

"I'm okay, I just need more checkups in the future." Takahashi answers.

"Well, That's okay, Welcome back!"

Takahashi sit down on her chair, and glanced at the desk next to her, which is still vacant. "Hm... Probably he is skipping class.." Takahashi said to herself, while nobody is noticing, she leaves the class and went to the forest.

"Seems like I got a stalker on me."

"Kyaa!!" Takahashi surprised by the sudden familiar voice from behind, "What do you want, Akabane? And stop doing that, will you?" Takahashi complained to Karma. "You will be used to this in a while." Karma answered.

"...Actually, I've been looking for you..." Takahashi said, "Heeeh~, Not usual for you to be looking for me.~" Karma answered with hid devilish grin on his face, "So, What is it?" Karma asked.

"I-It's about my title..." Karma seems to understand where is this conversation going, "Do you... Want to get rid of it?" Karma asked again.

"Yes." ...is Takahashi answer.

"And, You need my help to get rid of it?" Karma asked with a serious expression, Takahashi nodded.

Karma pondered about her request, and eventually come up with a answer. "No."

Takahashi shocked at Karma's answer, "W-Why not?" Takahashi asked with her eyes wide.

"It's not that I don't want to help, It's just.. It's something that you could do on your own." Karma explained. Takahashi stared at Karma. "I can do it on my own...?"

Karma just simply nodded a bit, "Well, even if you didn't try to get rid of it, It was already long gone since you came to this class." Karma explained as he walking away.

"...That's great..." Takahashi mumbled to herself.

She immediately run to class, she forgot about the class it seems. "Sorry, I'm late!" Takahashi said as she arrived in front of the class door.

"It's okay, please, take your seat." Korosensei said, and she sit down at her chair, that placed next to Karma's, Karma glanced at her while grinning a bit.

After few hours of lessons, the break time bell rings, everybody start taking out their lunch, Nagisa come to Takahashi's desk, "Takahashi-san, Let's have lunch with others." Nagisa asked Takahashi.

Somehow , Takahashi felt herself, skipped a beat. "....Takahashi-san?" Nagisa looked at Takahashi.

"A-Ah! Nagisa-kun! ... Yes, let's go." Takahashi said nervously, 'W-What was that..? Nagisa.. what have you made me feel..?'  Takahashi quietly pondered.

"Hm~..."

Before she noticed, she was already outside, the others was already greeting her, she was too busy pondering about stuff.

While everybody was having fun talking after their meal, Takahashi was totally silent, she not even bother trying to speak or doing anything. Kayano and Okuda noticed how she was totally silent.

The bell rings again, thr class has started again, "So, if you add this... it will be easier to do.." Korosensei explaining the lesson to the class, Takahashi was just almost fall asleep when she felt a ball paper hit her head "Ouch.."

Takahashi opened the paper, she read what inside: 'What you say to skipping to this boring class?' Takahashi wroted and throw it again to the author of the message, a certain red-hair next to her.

'Sure, why not?' , After managed to sneak out the class, they took a walk at the forest, "Not usual for you to say Yes." Karma said while walking next to her, "Like I can stay in that class for another hour.." Takahashi answers.

"You know what? I think you're not that bad to be a friend." Takahashi said while sheepishly smiling. "Eh~ I can't believe you just said that~".

Karma glanced at a empty small spot covered in some trees that seems fit for assassination attempt, "...Takahashi.." Karma called her, "Hm?", "Interested in an attempt?".

"...So... You're planning to... Prank..?" Takahashi said while looking at the plan Karma made, "What? No, No~ I'm just giving him some presents~" Karma grinned devilishly. "That some creepy present for sure." Takahashi sweat-dropped.

They talked as they walked back to their school building, people already walking out, "Heh, people already going, huh?" Karma said, "I didn't realize we were that long outside" Takahashi said something as well.

Suddenly, someone pat on Takahashi's shoulder, making her surprised, "Gah!", she turned back and sees Nagisa, "Sorry, did I surprise you?" Nagisa asked,  Takahashi felt it again, herself skipping a beat.

"A-Ah, not really.. Wanna go home together?" Takahashi asked, Nagisa nodded and followed her to the classroom.

After Takahashi take her bag with Nagisa, Kayano and Okuda was standing in front of the classroom door, waiting for them, "Hey guys, Let's go home together!".

They walk down the mountain, but again, Takahashi was totally silent like lunchtime, "....Hashi-san? Takahashi-san!" Kayano called, "Is something wrong?" Kayano asked with a frowned expression. "Ah.. Nothing..."

"Bye guys!" Nagisa said as he walked to different path, Kayano noticed Takahashi's weird behavior. "Hey.. Kayano..." Takahashi mumbled.

"Takahashi-san! Your face are totally red! Are you okay?" Kayano asked worried, "... What?.. Really?" Takahashi said as she touching her face.

Takahashi said with a low voice and her head facing down:

"I think.."

"I think... I'm falling for..."

"... Nagisa-kun"

-----------------
Thanks a lot for 2k+ reads and votes and comments!

Vote and Comments please, thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 6.1K 49
*ALL CHARACTERS BESIDES YOU AND ANY OC'S BELONG TO YŪSEI MATSUI!* L/n Y/n was a learning assassin in class 3-E along with her classmates. In her seco...
10.8K 288 22
Y/n (Age 18) is transferred to a new school, Mishima College! Due to his high grades and upper-class mannerisms instilled into him ever since he was...
9.9K 124 27
Oh, hello. My name is Nagisa, Nagisa Shiota, and only two years ago, I was just any ordinary teenager attending a bottom of the barrel class at a top...
197 6 8
A incident had a occurred in the the main campus which a student had caused some trouble and ill be joining Class-E for her behaviour. When Nagisa f...