Tom x Marco *Fire burns brigh...

By dragonslayergirl

this is a tomco also know as marco x tom. (YAOI) dont like dont read. There is a plot line and there are stil... More

Tom x Marco *Fire burns brighter with Love*
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9 (next day)
Author Note (please read)
10 Truth or dare
11
12 what do you want with me toffee
13 "demons are red"
14
15 meomeries
16 lost
17 your a kid
18
19
20 hehe
21
dadadadadada ending #TOMCO NEVER DIES
OutLine
A second tomco (ideas/ vote)
The Winner Idea!! // Realse Date

Author Note #starxmarco

8.9K 152 71
By dragonslayergirl

I don't like doing these, but I wanted to let all you guys know that I am going to do a star x Marco. Many of you have requested, and I wanted to do one anyway. It has not been published yet, but will be maybe on Christmas break or January sometime.

You guys probably want me to get back to the chapter, which I will get posted soon, though it would be awsome to see what you guys want to happen in the next few chapters. I would love to read your ideas. (For tom x Marco)

Please comment what you would like, and who knows (wink, wink). Anyway thanks for reads. :-)

Ex: I want Marco to be kidnapped again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 36 8
Just simple fluffs and one shot between Marco and Hekapoo. That's it. Oh, and I don't own Star VS The Forces of Evil.
26.2K 323 37
Marco is a new 18 year old student who recently graduated from high school and wanted to study further (even tho is not as intelligent.) He dream to...
36.7K 1.2K 34
Haven't found a Starco fanfiction that isn't cheesy? Can I really call this Starco? Yesh possibly. Even if you have found one try this one out, it's...
16.2K 498 24
Disclaimer: I don't own any of these chracters. They belong to Disney and the creator. Enjoy reading Marco and star. Best friends since they first m...