The Ponds

By SmillanIsCanon

More

Our perfect thing
Elsa goes home
Later on
Amy's party
Amy's party part 2
Rory goes away
Reunion
The bet
9 days later
Baby names
Work canteen
Make up
Full time
Finn David Williams
Rory's secret
Rorys secret part 2
The break up
5 months later
Getting married part 1
Getting married part 2
After the wedding
Baby number 3
The car crash
Family
Amy's secret
Amy's secret part 2
2 weeks later
Letting go of the past
Sunday morning
Sunday afternoon
5th wedding anniversary
5th wedding anniversary part 2
The final chapter

The slap

54 0 0
By SmillanIsCanon

"I just want to be alone, Rory, please, just leave me alone".

"How long are you going to stay mad at me?"

"I'm not mad, Rory, I'm upset" she looked at him with tears in her eyes, "how could you do that to me?"

"Amy I am truly sorry, it was a mistake, but we need to put it behind us, I need you to forgive me".

"Forgive you? Rory, that was the worst thing you could have ever said to me, I'm not just going to sweep it under the carpet".

"You're right, it was cruel and insensitive, but Amy, it's in the past now, we're about to have another baby, a son, please forgive me".

She stood up and went over to where he was. After taking a deep breath she looked at him in the eyes...

...and slapped him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
490K 17.3K 195
(Fan TL) Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of...