you [njh]

By horanjpg

[DISCONTINUED] everything starts when i was half naked and got locked out outside of my apartement, i decided... More

one.
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three

twenty four

1.7K 90 32
By horanjpg

I dialed Matt's number immediately to tell him about the dinner that me and Niall are going to have.

Luckily, he picked up by the third tone.

"Hello?" he said.

"Hey, where are you?"

"Home."

"I need to talk to you, it's important."

"...Are you pregnant?" he said.

"What?!" I shrieked. "No! no."

"Oh." he said. "Okay, Fika?"

"Yes. Fika, right now."

"Right. See ya." he said and then he hung up.

Fika was the coffee place that we found perfect for a hang out. It's 'our' place now. I've told you before right? About searching that perfect coffee shop with Matt. Well, we found it. It was located in the 6th ave. Come by sometimes, maybe you'll find us.

I rushed over to Fika with a taxi. And order a caesar salad. Matt came 5 minutes later, greeting me with a hug.

"Traffic." he sighed. "Thanks for ordering me my coffee."

I nodded, "What were you doing?"

"Ah, finishing some papers and what not." he sipped his coffee.

"What do you want to tell me today?" he asked, then picking up the blueberries on my salad. I order them just for him.

"Niall?" i said, sounding like a question.

"Course." he shrugged. "What about it?"

"He.. kind of asked me to dinner.." i said.

Matt didn't say anything first, he seemed to have something on his mind. "Ah.." he said then added, "like today?"

I nodded. Biting my lip, "I said no first, due to our movie night."

"Bummer." he said.

"You're making me feel bad." i said, making a face.

"Well you should. Been wanting to see this and you knew it..." he sighed.

"I know, i know-"

"No no.... it's okay, Kate."

"What?"

He looked at me, "It's fine. I understand."

I looked at him sipping his coffee. Honestly feel bad about it. I know something was bugging him off. Why didn't he tell me?

"Is there something wrong?" i asked him.

He blankly look at me, said a "Hm?" and i repeated myself. He shaked his head.

"I'm just tired." he said.

---------

Were these all of my clothes? Was that it? Why can't i find something to wear? It's just Niall? Why am i like this?

Is black okay? For a date? I mean, i don't want to look like i just got off from a funeral. Wait. Is it even a date?

No, of course no, Kate. Don't flatter yourself. It's just a night out, like what we used to do.

Okay, i decided to go out with a simple navy halter dress that went above my knees. It's quite nice, i got this from a friend last year and i rarely use it because i think its showing my legs too much. I also put on a bit of a smokey eyeshadow, and match my look with a pair of black heels.

I waited for Niall to come and pick me up, i texted Matt first, asking him what he's been up to. He said his sister and her fiance visitted him after we got home from Fika, and Matt asked them to accompany him. Although he said, he was unsure about it at first cause then he'll be a third wheel. But i encouraged him, and promised that i'll make it up to him later.

Niall came 15 minutes later, greeting me with a huge grin and telling me i look lovely. Then he took my hands, guiding me through the stairs, (he also put his hand on my back to support me in case if i tripped). I've never actually paid attention to what he was wearing until we got out of the building. He was wearing a green printed shirt with a simple green jacket, and a black jeans. Oh it's so simple yet he looked so mesmerizing.

When we got to the restaurant, i'm glad it wasn't that fancy cause i'm not dressed for it. Niall has made a reservation for us and whatnot. He began to talk about our first encounter and i hid my face with my hands, he laughed.

"Why do you always have to bring that up!" i said.

He laughed some more, "Because, just think, maybe there weren't so much people who met like how we did."

I rolled my eyes, "Debatable. There are literally 7 billions people in the whole world, it could have happened before."

"The possibilty though?" he said. "Lots of people meet in a public places, they bumped into each other, they met in a quaint and etc etc etc blablah."

He continued, "I'm gonna tell my grand grand grandchildren about this."

I did nothing but shake my head. Our foods came later, but we still carried the conversation.

"What's the occasion though?"

"What occasion?" he said.

"Bringing me here." i answered.

He shrugged, "I want to take you out for a nice dinner. That is all."

I looked at him for a second and he added, "What? We go around to pizza places or chinese, but never actually went for a proper dinner."

I chuckled, "This is a proper dinner? I always thought chinese is a proper dinner."

He squinted his eyes, "Well.. yeah.. I can't say no to chinese." he continued, "But you know what i mean."

"So," he said. "What are your plan for thanksgiving?"

"Eh?" i said, "Nothing much, probably just, um, telling everyone how thankful i am."

He laughed, "No, that couldn't be it."

"Besides, I have no family, what should i do?" i shrugged. "They do have crap tv shows on thanksgiving though, always, always."

"Nobody should be alone on thanksgiving." he looked at me.

"It's not that bad." i raised my eyebrows. "How about you though?"

He paused to drink, "Well, i'm planning on visiting my family but i guess i'll just stay here with you, unless you want to go to Ireland with me."

What?
He said it so easily, it's like saying "Hey let's go to the bowling alley."
What?

"I'm just going to pretend i didn't hear that." i said. "So, anyway..-"

"Kate."

"-how is the EP?"

"Kate.." he said again.

"I should have said i was going out with Matt." i covered my face but Niall reached for both of my hands. "No no no..." he said.

"Come on, It's okay, i could stay with you the whole day.. i'll invite Matt too." he said, my hands were still in his.

"No... i can't make you do that! You have to go to Ireland. Don't you know what Thanksgiving really is?"

"Spending the time with your loved ones, be thankful of their presences."

I smiled, letting go of his hands. "Your family is more important than me."

He looked at me, flashed me a simple smile and said, "You're one of my loved ones too." then he added, "I can't leave you alone."

I laughed, "And you can't leave your family alone on a thanksgiving while i'm completely fine by my own." i said, "It's not fair."

Niall sighed. He knew i'm right.

"I'll go home the next day, and we'll spend the day. Wherever you want."

"Black friday? Ahhh... i'd rather be sleeping."

"Okay, then we'll sleep." he grinned, i laughed and he laughed.

We were so happy that night, we went home with more laughters too. I was happy i could write a song about it.

"I'll pay you back one day, in a different occasion." i smiled.

He chuckled, completely ignoring my promise. "Good night.. Kate." he said. We stood there, just looking at each other basically.

I sighed. "Night." i leaned to kiss his cheek. I linger my lips for a while. His hands were still holding mine. I looked at him once more, let go of his hands, smiled at him for the last time and started to open my door. But i never got the chance to come in once it was opened, because Niall pulled my hand, turning me around and making our bodies became closer. He looked at me, both of my hands were on the side of his arms. And i swear, that time, i didn't know what was happening around me once his lips met mine. I responded to it quickly— I kissed him back, and i could feel him smiling a bit. I knew i was on my tiptoes, but i don't give a shit. Never have i ever thought that this day would come. I almost thought that there was a zoo in my stomach. I almost thought that i took drugs this morning. I almost thought that i drank too much alcohol. Maybe i did. Or maybe it was just his lips. It was just his lips that feels so intoxicating, making my brain feel unconscious.

His hands moved from my hips to the side of my face. I got goosebumps everytime his fingertips makes contact with my skin. Oh, it's a new feeling that i'm trying to get used to it. On the other hand, my hands were exploring his chest... and moved to his neck.. then to his hair.. I tugged a few of his hair, making it even messier now.

I pulled back once he deepen the kiss. As i liked the way our lips were in sync, but i need to see where this was going.

We were quiet for a moment, thinking of what had just happened. It wasn't an uncomfortable silence though. He took a step back from me, but i still had my hands in his. "Good night." he sighed, loud enough for me to hear.

I blinked, "Yeah.." i said, turning my back and closing the door.

I stayed quite long, just looking at my door. My mind was a mess, my hand kept running through my hair. Did he regret what he just did? Did he regret kissing me? Or is it just another way of him telling a good night? I didn't know what to do now, it was like my brain stopped functioning. All i know was that his lips tasted like a mint.

A/N
what did i just do...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 487 56
They say the mental house was meant to keep them in. Once they came, they never left. But what if someone did leave? Or even escaped? A beautiful l...
966 82 22
A Niall Horan fanfiction :D
35.1K 1.1K 53
"She showed up here, and she might be dying!" Liam yelled, I could hear his voice, even if I was going in and out of consciousness. I could only reme...
13.2K 360 22
I was all the way against the back of the dark alleyway. my fingertips brushed against the cold brick stopping me from escape. who knows what would h...