LevixReader Fanfics

By Levetra_

Ranked #4 in LevixReader fanfics Please go check out my other book! It's the latest LevixReader One-shots an... More

{Chapter One}
{Chapter two}
{Chapter Three}
{Chapter four}
{Chapter 5}
{Chapter 6}
Author's note
{Chapter 7}
{Epilogue}
AU
{Jean x Reader x Levi}
{Levi x Reader x Erwin}
{Sasha x Connie}
{Sasha x Connie} Part 2
{Eren x Reader}
{Levi x Reader}
{Levi x Reader}
{Levi x Sick Reader}
{Sick Levi x Reader}
{Happy bday Levi}
{Levi's Birthday}
{Levi x Dandere Reader}
{Levi x Tall Reader}
{Assassin Levi x Assassin Reader}
{Levi x Kitten Reader}
{Valkyrie Levi x Reader}
{Winged Levi x Winged Reader}
AU
IMPORTANT (not really)
{Levi x Kinda Jealous Reader}
{Jean x Reader}
{Crack Chapter}
{Jean x Reader}
{Crack Chapter 2}
{Crack chapter 3}
{Levi x Artist Reader} - Just one note
{Eren x Reader} - Party?
Explaining AOT to my grandma
Crack chapter 4
Rights?
Levi x Reader
Levi x Reader part 2
Bored?
{Vampire Levi x Reader}
{Youth?}
{Erwin x Reader}
{Erwin x Reader pt. 2}
{Eren x Levi crack}
{Levi x Eren}
{Levi x Eren} pt. 2
{Levi x Eren} pt. 3
{Levi x Sad Reader}
crack chapter! ~ Lines
{Author Reader x Famous Levi}
Author Reader x Famous Levi
Reader x Best friend Levi
Reader x Best friend Levi pt. 2 Preview
Reader x Best friend Levi final
Reader x Best friend Levi (bad end)
{Question}
HI
Reader x Levi ~ Promise?
Reader x Levi ~ Promise pt. 2
Crack chapter
Levi x Shy Reader
Levi x Reader - Winter Formal
Hey everyone
12:18am levixreader
Prince Levi x Princess Reader
Prince Levi x Princess Reader Pt.2
Prince Levi x Princess Reader pt. 3
Levi X Reader - speechless
Night owls
Music soothes the soul
Butterfly
When the clock strikes 12
Before Dawn
Very Important
Lastly
Angel Feathers
Farewell
Psssssst!

Bloodlust

6.4K 143 120
By Levetra_

[Modern Time]

It's been a while since you've talked to anyone. The world is slowly dying, so is everything else along with it. What's the point? An apocalypse virus has struck the world, the remaining survivors can't be certain they can trust each other. You're not even certain how you survived.

"(F/n)! We got another one!" A male voice yelled at you. You climbed down the stairs from the rooftop where you were keeping look out and raced to help. You saw your best friend Levi drag a body into the building and bolting the door behind him.

"What happened?" You asked a little out of breath.

"Got himself infected. Idiot." You looked at the body and recognised him immediately. It was Jean, one of the survivors you were living with. His body was limp and half of his face's skin was burnt badly and blood dripped from his nose and mouth. His hands, flesh was peeling off his fingers, his nails were ripped off and chipped.

"Oh my goodness, who did that? It definitely wasn't just the virus, the virus can't ripped off your nails and break your skin, peel your skin off." You pointed out.

"Hmph, like I really care. Just need to treat him, he's still alive." Levi dragged Jean by his underarms to the table and slumped down in a chair. You rushed to the kitchen and lit another candle, it was day but all the windows and doors were bolted shut in case the Infected see the remaining survivors and you know, kill them.  After setting the candle down on the bench, you poured Levi and yourself some clean water.

"Thanks." He mumbled taking the cup from you.

"What about the rest of us? Did you find anyone else?" You asked trying to break the awkward silence.

"Nah, the others could be looking for food or fresh water." He shrugged. Even though Levi seemed relaxed about the whole thing, you were really worried. "Mind handing me the first aid kit and....maybe a knife you probably won't use for cooking ever again?"

You nodded and headed to the kitchen straight away. After looking through a few cabinets and drawers, you found an old blue but still usable and rushed back to the table. Since medications were a problem, you gagged the unconscious Jean with a gag so not much noise would be made if he awakes. Even though Jean could be a prick sometimes, you felt sorry for him. No one should be treated like this.

You got your emotions under control and you two set off to work. Skin will grow back, so the infected has to be erased. You got the bandages ready and Levi did the dirty work. He started with jeans cheek, you saw the silver blade sink just beneath the infected skin and heard the squishy sound of flesh being torn apart. You looked away suddenly feeling a strong wave of nausea from the blood and the smell of rotting flesh.

By the time Levi was done, you could see a visible hole in Jeans cheek. Surprisingly, Jean hasn't woken or stirred at all. You bandaged the wound not sure if it required stitches or not.

"You did well (F/n), I expected you to chicken out and leave me alone." Levi smirked walking back into the room after washing his hands.

"Shut up, I'm not as weak as you think I am." You protested. Before any of you could even blink, Jean sprang from the table and trashed the whole room completely. Everything was a blur and something hard came in contact with your back and head. You heard a deafening ringing in your ears and your vision blurred. Before you knew it, you were pinned down onto the concrete floor with Levi on top of you with one hand covering your mouth and the other holding himself up.

"Don't move," he hissed so quietly you could hardly hear him "He's in shock and he's infected. But what I know for sure, he's blind and he's going by sound." Then, you saw what Levi was talking about. Jeans once brown eyes, were now a clouded grey, as if he had been possessed by a demon in the horror movies.

Jean lingered on his spot for a few more minutes then walked difficultly into another room banging into a few things on the way. You and Levi both sighed in relief and Levi got off you. You accidentally let out a small pout which he caught and he smirked at you.

"Since the human race is gonna go extinct, you'll have your chance. Nows not mating season though." He teased you making you go red.

"What the heck-"

"Shut up, he'll hear you." Levi snapped. After hearing a few more tumbles and crashes, you heard the door slam shut and then complete silence.

~~~

"WHAT?! JEAN?!" Marco exclaimed after hearing about what happened to his mate. "I can't believe this..." He whimpered like a lost puppy.

"I'm sorry Marco, we've all lost a family member." Sasha tried patting the sobbing mans back but he shrugged it off.

Marco walked out the room and you heard his climb the stairs to the attic. Connie put an arm around Sasha and squeezed her shoulders a little for comfort. You looked over at Levi and you saw for the first time, he had a sad expression on his face.

"(F/n), can I talk to you for a second please?" Levi asked standing up. You nodded and followed him into the kitchen. "Hey, say after all this is over. Will you...maybe like you know, wanna like, hang out? And perhaps uh... Go on a date with me?"

You were completely taken by surprise. "Oh uh...yeah uh sure!" You smiled. "I would love to Levi." He grinned happily and put a hand on your shoulder then headed out. You stayed in the room for a little longer letting what he just asked you sink in. 

Wow, Levi, me, dating. Sounds like a dream....

Suddenly, the roof of the shelter collapsed with a huge bang. You turned around to see the faded sunlight and dust envelope the lounge room where everyone was. Oh no! Please help, someone!

"Your wish has been heard loud and clear!" A female voice rang behind you. You looked over your shoulder and saw a beautiful woman with long blond hair and purple eyes riding a lion. 

"No way....Lady Bishamon?!?! One of the seven gods of fortune?!?!" You gasped. She smiled and yelled "Suuki!" And a .45 caliber pistol appeared into her hands. "Kuraha, revert and help the injured. We have a few pests to take care of."

The lion, now a man with grey hair and an eye patch stood in front of you. "Miss, please come this way, we need to help the others too. Before its too late." You nodded and followed the man. He lifted the metal roof and revealed everyone, some unconscious, some coughing and some panicking. 

"Levi!" You exclaimed rushing to his side. He was coughing from all the dust and the right side of his forehead was bleeding badly. "Oh my goodness." You exclaimed as your tried helping him and Sasha, who had the same injuring out of the collapsed building. 

"Saiki! Revert and help." Bishamon's voice rang out again. This time, a tall black haired man came running towards us. 

"Thats Yugiha, he acts as a thick blade that our Lady favours using when enemies get too strong. But I see Kazuha and Karuha are doing quite well." Kuraha explained whist bandaging Levi's forehead and I was helping Sasha. 

"I'm fine now thanks." Levi muttered. "Give me a weapon and let me help. No offence to anyone here,  Bisha may be a God but these pests are strong and theres too any of them. I wanna have a part in this killing." 

"But-" You tried to protest.

"No (F/n), I want to help." Kuraha nodded and tossed a kitchen knife to him. 

"Sorry your can't use a Shinki. Otherwise Kinuha would be a good choice of weapon." He explained.

"Oi you cat, I can hear you!" A female voice protested. You look around but couldnt see the source of the voice. "I'm the tipped whip by the way (F/n), thats why you can't see my human form coz my master requires me." You looked over at Bishamon and indeed, she was now using a tipped red/black whip in one hand and the revolver in the other.

You and Kuraha helped everyone else out of the mess and cleaned their wounds up. Marco had the most damage since he was in the attic with all the waste rubble and metal. After getting everyone bandaged up, you got everyone safely into a helicopter that suddenly appeared from the Heavens. 

"Our Lady likes helping people, so she summoned this flying thing and requested that everyone gets on." Yugiha explained. You looked over your shoulder and remembered, Levi. 

"Wait! Levi! Where is he?!" You yelled in the midst of chaos. You looked around for your lover but found nothing. Dust had surrounded the helicopter as the doors were about to close. "Please! We're missing someone!" You pleaded at Kuraha. He looked at your sadly and said "I'm sorry (F/n), but we can't risk everyones lives for him. We need to leave now."

"Hurry you two!" Yugiha's voice rang through all the dust. "The Infected are closing up! We need to leave!" Kuraha pushed you on board and as he shut the door, he said "I'm going to help my master. Have a safe flight." 

~~~

The pain that whirled around inside you made it unbelievably hard to breathe. Levi's voice rang in your ears making you think he's right beside you but when you turn to look, theres only an empty seat. You hugged your knees and cried silently. Before you knew it, you drifted into uneasy sleep. 

After what seemed like a minute to you, you were woken by Mina. "We've stopped to have some rest. Bishamon wants you and says theres something you might want to see." You jumped up and rushed to the cockpit where Mina told you Bisha would be.

You slammed the door open and saw Bishamon, bloody and sweaty, slumped against the wall holding a glass of red wine and a loosened tie. Then, your eyes averted to a sleeping figure on the other side. Levi. bloody, injured.....and not breathing. 

"I'm sorry I couldnt save him (F/n)," Bishamon whispered. "But he wanted me to give you this." you took the small envelope from her and opened it. Inside, was a golden ring and a letter. A silent tear rolled down your cheek as your slid the ring onto your finger and you opened the letter.

I never intended you to read the letter like this but, if you are reading this, I'm probably dead. I love you with all my heart and I hope you can forgive me for leaving you like this. the ring is for you, i saved it from a crushed jewellery store when I went out hunting. I know its not what you expected, a beautiful diamond ring or something, but I want you to know, anything you wear, you make it 10 times more beautiful. Im sorry. I love you.

~~~

I am so sorry that I haven't been updating an that this chapter isn't amazing. I will update more frequently now and there'll be more Levi x Reader content instead of other stuff. xxx

~Maimai

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 6.1K 45
[Book One] Levi x Reader "I was standing under a rainy sky but no ...
2.4K 55 25
This is an Attack on Titan fanfic! --- Living with almost no memories of past events is hard, especially when the cause is anything but an accident. ...
470K 11.8K 19
Y/n finds an injured Levi in the forest and takes him into her cottage where they get intimate with each other. "𝘚𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦... 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯...
296K 10.3K 33
{Levi x Reader} {Trilogy: Pt 1} I lived within so many barricades; the physical wall that barred me from the unknown, outside world...the social wal...