Forbidden Love (Draco Malfoy...

By KatherineIn

Pearlina Wideacre was born half mermaid and half witch. Her parents love were forbidden. Their love resulted... More

Prologue
Chapter 2 Diagon Alley
Chapter 3: Meet Officially
Chapter 4: Hogwarts Express
Chapter 5: Sweets and Spells
Chapter 6: Sorting
A/N
Reboot Shifting Series
Chapter 7: My Own Dormitory
Reboot is Up
Author Notes
Chapter 8: First day
Chapter 9: Homework and Swim
Chapter 10: Flying Fear
Chapter 11: Find My Roots
Chapter 12: Forgivness
Chapter 13: Troll Fight
Chapter 14: Pansy and the Game
Chapter 15: Travel Home For Break
Chapter 16: Christmas Eve
Chapter 17: New Years
Chapter 18: Lineage
Chapter 19: Ending First Year
Chapter 20: Forgivness
Chapter 21: Final Reading of Family
Chapter 22: Scream in My Ears
Chapter 23: Identity Revealed
Chapter 24: Rejection
Chapter 25: Oceantis
Chapter 26: My Title
Chapter 27: New Start....New School
Chapter 28: New Experience
Chapter 29: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 30: Recognition
Chapter 31: Apology
Chapter 32: Shocking Confession
Chapter 33: Transfer?
Chapter 34: Yes Transfer
Chapter 35: Clear my Name
Chapter 36: Curiosity
On Hold
authors note

Chapter 1: My Birthday

10K 274 94
By KatherineIn

Disclaimer: everything besides Pearlina and her family belong to J. K. Rowling.

Here is the only preview.

Vote and comment.

Comment if you are interested in the story.

Happy reading!

----------------------------------------------

Pearlina's point of view....

Age 11....July 21st...

It was my eleventh birthday today. I was a bit excited. It meant that I would be able to attend Hogwarts this year. My father told me stories of his time in Hogwarts. He was in Slytherin. He told me that if I got to go to Hogwarts, then he wanted me to be in any house.

I got dressed and walked down the stairs to the dining room to see my father and stepmother eating their breakfast. "Good morning," I said to them as I walked to my seat. My father gave me a smile. "Good morning and happy birthday sweetie," he said to me.

I looked at my stepmother who gave me a small nod. She wasn't really a warm loving mother growing up. She would give me the look of disgust when I was at the beach or talk about my mother in front of her. I could tell that she hated me.

My father told me stories about my birth mother. I was half mermaid and half witch. It sounded crazy at first until one day, I magically had a tale while swimming on the beach. I was so shocked about myself but, my father didn't seemed shocked at all.

My father told me to make sure that I kept my mermaid half hidden a secret. I would be known as a freak in the wizard world. He said that only very few people knew about me. I promised him that I would keep myself a secret until the time was right.

"I have a present for you," he told me. I looked at him. "What is it?" I asked him. He took out a box and placed it on the table. I took the box and opened it to see two books inside. One book was on merpeople history and the other was on the history of royal mermaids.

I had wanted to read about them but, I was never able to find any books with much information on merpeople besides small chapters in other books. "Thank you dad," I said to him with a smile. He gave me a smile in return.

I ate my breakfast. After breakfast, I made my way into my room and sat on a chair with a perfect view of the ocean. I took the book 'History of the Merpeople' by Tidius. I opened the book and started to read it.

Few hours later, I was still reading the book. I learned about the start of mermaid history in ancient times. The earliest history known was in ancient Greece. I wasn't too surprised since many other books made the reference.

I looked at the time to see that it was almost lunch. I closed the book and made my way to the dining room. Sandwich and soup were on the table. I turned my head to see Gromit the house elf. "Did my father leave for work?" I asked him. "Yes Mistress," he said to me.

"What about my stepmother?" I asked him. "She went out to meet a few of her friends. She won't be back until late," he said to me. "Alright. Thank you," I told him. He bowed to me and walked through a door that led to the kitchen.

I sat down and ate my lunch.

After lunch, I decided to walk on the beach. The beach was located right below my father's manor. I had to walk down the stairs until I hit the sand. I loved the beach and the ocean. I got them from my mother.

I walked along the beach until I saw a clam on the beach. It looked big. I walked towards it and opened the clam to see a beautiful bracelet. There were four charms on it, seashell, starfish, dolphin, and a pearl.

I saw a note inside.

Dear Pearlina

Happy Birthday my daughter. I wish that I could see you but you know why I can't. Please forgive me. I had this bracelet made special for you for your birthday. It's to remind you of your other self. I hope that you like it.

I love you

Love Mother

"Mom?" I immediately looked at the ocean. {Mom was here?!} "Mom!" I yelled out. I watched the waves come forward onto the beach. {I missed my chance.} I had always wanted to meet my mother. I had seen a picture of her.

I had her eyes. I had sky blue almost violet eyes. My appearance was almost similar to my mother. I had my father's gold blond hair. My mother had a mixture of platinum and gold hair. My mother was very beautiful.

I took the bracelet and clamped it onto my wrist. It fit perfectly. It was beautiful.

SCREECH!

I looked up to see an owl with a letter. The owl released the letter and the letter fluttered into my hands. It had my name on it. Also, it was from Hogwarts. I took the letter into the manor so that I could open it in my room. Once in my room, I opened the letter.

Dear Miss Pearlina Wideacre

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all the necessary books and equipment.

Term begins September 1st. We await your owl by no later than July 31st.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall, Deputy Headmistress.

{I'm going to Hogwarts!}

I was very excited to go.

Few hours later......

I walked into the dining room to see my father at the table. My stepmother hadn't came back yet. It was a relief in a way. I sat down next to him with the letter in my hands and the small note in my pocket. "I got a letter from Hogwarts," I said to him.

I showed him the letter. He took the letter to read it himself. "It brings back so much memorize. I still have my first letter from Hogwarts in my room," he said to me and gave me the letter back. "We'll send a letter tonight and go shopping next month," he told me.

I gave him a nod. Our plate of food came to the table. I took my fork and started to eat. "Where did you get that bracelet?" I heard my father ask. I looked at my bracelet. "It's from mom. It was in a shell on the beach. There was a note too," I told him. I took the note and showed him.

I could see him tearing up a bit. He really missed my mother. He would always busy himself in the ministry so that he wouldn't have to think about her much. He wasn't the only one who missed her. I did too.

Soon, the cake was brought to the table. It was my favorite cake. It was a strawberry shortcake with vanilla pudding inside. "Make a wish and blow the candle," he told me. I gave him a nod. I closed my eyes and made a wish.

I wish to see my mother in the future.

I opened my eyes and blew the candles out. I made the same wish every year. I really wanted to meet her in person. My father cut me a slice. I quickly ate the cake. I savored the flavor of strawberry and pudding in my mouth.

After dinner, I walked into my room and put the letter on my table. I took the book 'Royal Mermaid Line' by Oceanar. I walked to my comfy chair and turned to the first page. It started with a merman named Tritonius.

Few hours later.....

Knock...knock....

I looked up to see my father. "It's time for bed," he told me. I looked up at the clock to see that he was right. I got up from the chair and set the book on the table. My father made sure that I washed up and change into my pajamas.

Once in bed, my father tucked me in. "Good night," he said to me. He turned the lights off and closed the door. I closed my eyes and dreamt of my mother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 54.1K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
404K 14.1K 89
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1M 44K 89
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
217K 5.2K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...