Serving Leo [Book 4 of the St...

By booklings21

Leonardo Stavros isn't like the rest of his billionaire family. He has just taken over his family's famous co... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7 Part 1
7 Part 2
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Authors Note/Last Chapter

18

29.9K 1.2K 197
By booklings21

Does anyone know how to put gifs or pictures in the middle of story with the new Wattpad update? I can't figure it out!!!

I slept for exactly three hours and twenty two minutes in probably the most comfortable bed I had ever had the pleasure to come across. When my alarm blasted of my most hated song I sprang up from the mattress and scrambled around in the bed for my touch pad that I left by my head the night before. A minute too long into the song I found the device under the bed where it had fallen during my sleep.

Some mornings, okay every morning, I regret setting the most annoying song ever made as my alarm since it always puts me in a sour mood but then I remember that without it I wouldn't have the motivation to get my butt out of bed in the morning. Speaking of people, or things, getting their butt out of bed in the morning Caesar seemed to do the same while I was dreaming about an empty Wyoming field that was covered in clones of my ex fiancé, all chanting the same thing.

"I will always love you."

Talk about waking up in a sour mood.

Last night after I found a suitable guest bedroom for myself on the second floor I probably should have thought about the fact that my massive dog knew how to open doors. And that he loves causing mayhem first thing in the morning. Also that he doesn't like strangers and we are currently in another man's house, Leo Stavros's house.

I slid down the banister, literally (I know I was pretty proud of myself too), in a rush to find Caesar before Leo did. When my feet touched the cold marble of the entry way I realized that it was too late.

"Ivory!"

I tried to follow the sound of Leo's screams but it was hard to find him in the massive mansion, even though I knew he was on the bottom floor. I searched the kitchen first since I figured he would be eating breakfast right about now.

"Help!"

I stepped into the empty kitchen as soon as I heard the scream once again. As quickly as my feet could take me I ran around corners and down hallways and nearly avoided colliding with multiple Greek statues.

Seriously why did the Stavros' have so many marble statues around their mansion?

Eventually I reached the room where I had left Leo in the night before. The sight I was met with would have been dropped dead hilarious if my horrible lady hormones kicked in.

Caesar had his head down and his hind legs strained with his teeth bared as he growled at Leo who was cowering in the corner, a look of absolute fear on his face. Not that I was really concentrated on his face though.

Leo had recently gotten out of the shower from what I could tell since there were water droplets running slowly down his body and not to mention that he was naked. Utterly and completely naked.

The only thing covering his "goods" were his shaking hands.

"Ivory," he stammered, keeping his eyes locked on my dog while I kept my eyes locked on his thighs. Who knew a guy could have such delicious looking thighs? And not to mention the V of his lower abdomen or the trail of dark hair I could see that disappeared under his hands. Or the way his...

"A little help," he shouted, yanking me out of my thoughts.

"Oh right," I spluttered, jumping into action. "Caesar down boy," I ordered with a shake in my voice. Obviously he heard it because he didn't do. I had to focus on anything but my naked boss/friend (which was probably the hardest thing I've ever had to do) in order for me to verbally order Caesar to back down.

Thankfully it worked and my one hundred and sixty pound dog skipped over to me, a grin now on his lips and his tail wagging furiously behind him. For such a scary guy he was actually a big teddy bear.

Leo relaxed up against the wall, letting his hands drop. Against my inner desires I looked away just at the right moment. Well I might have been a couple seconds late.

"That's your dog," he whispered, fear still laced in his voice.

I kept my attention on Caesar who was now on his back, begging for a tummy rub at my feet as I answered him. "Who's else would he be?"

"I don't know," he exclaimed incredulously. A second later the sound of skin slapping skin reverberated the room. I knew it was his hands probably slapping his thighs but gosh dang it if it didn't make the dark dusty cave I had come alive. "But I sure as hell wasn't expecting a dog half my size to try to bite off my balls this morning!"

I couldn't help but giggle. "I've trained him well."

"That dog could kill a man!"

I looked back at Leo, making sure I kept my eyes above his neck. It worked for the most part.

"That's the point." Leo's eyes widened considerably while he thought over my words. I sighed, shaking my head in amusement. "He's not only a killer though. Watch this." I turned back to Caesar and gave him a command while pointing in Leo's direction.

Caesar happily got up and retrieved the fallen towel on the floor and gave it back to Leo, his tail wagging the entire time. Leo gave me a look of utter confusion and surprise before hesitantly taking the towel from Caesar's mouth.

"Um thanks," he mumbled, wrapping the lucky piece of fabric around himself.

"You should probably pet him, let him know you trust him."

Leo swallowed before slowly running his hand over my dogs back. Caser did his favorite thing and leaned into him, nearly knocking Leo back into the wall. Leo chuckled and rubbed him harder, making Caesar howl in pleasure.

Eventually Leo looked up from me, his eyes a brighter blue than they usually are. "Can I ride him into battle?"

...

After rushing to get ready for work which included in me falling out of the shower and landing on my face Leo let me in on a little secret.

"It's Sunday."

I glared as he laughed like it was the funniest thing in the world. Of course he didn't think about telling me this until I ready to run out the door, high heels in hand and my bag falling off my shoulder. He simply stood there in a t-shirt and sweats with a coffee mug in hand as I ordered for him to hurry up so we wouldn't be late to work.

"I know you're the boss and everything but I have actual stuff to do first thing in the morning which consists of me being there on time. So can you please get your ass into a suit or something and let's go."

Leo couldn't hold back his laugh anymore as he told me exactly what day it was and let me know that I was utterly and completely stupid.

"Well F this than," I yelled and dropped my shoes on the ground. "I'm going back to bed. Come on Caesar."

"Wait," Leo exclaimed, making me stop in my tracks and turn around. "Can he stay down here with me? I was going to go on a run later today around the back yard, maybe he can come?"

I laughed. "If you can keep up with him go ahead."

"How can I not," he asked as I climbed the stairs. "He weighs almost two hundred pounds. It'll slow him down!" I laughed. "Right?"

I shook my head in response but he still didn't listen.

Three hours later after I had woken up from my nap I wandered into the kitchen the same time Leo stumbled in through the back door, Caesar at his heels. I laughed out loud at his appearance, Leo's, not Caesar's.

Leo didn't only look completely winded, like he had run one hundred miles but he was covered in mud and he was limping.

"This should teach you to never under estimate a dog that's half your size."

Leo limped over to the kitchen bar stool. "He didn't even run. He fucking galloped!" He rested his head on the counter. "If Earth ever goes to war with another planet than you definitely need to make clones of Caesar. How could we lose with an army of him?"

I bent down to pet Caesar. "You love tripping people don't you? Yes you do! Yes you do," I cooed.

"You love eating people don't you? Yes you do! Yes you do," Leo mocked me, rolling his eyes.

"I thought you liked Caesar! I saw a bromance blooming between you two."

"Yeah, that was before he ran in front of me and intentionally tripped me! Three times might I add," he grumbled.

"Well somebody is a big baby and I know it isn't me or my ginormous dog."

"Whatever," he muttered, standing up and heading towards the fridge. "How long before your apartment is fixed?"

"I'm not sure. My apartment manager is supposed to call me today or tomorrow to let me know." I sighed, sitting down in Leo's seat. "I'm pretty sure I lost everything though."

"Well you can stay here for as long as you need to."

I didn't get the chance to thank him before he left the room with a bottle of water and ice pack in hand.

...

"I can't believe billionaires order pizza for dinner."

Leo landed on the cushion next to me. "You were the one who insisted I call! If it were up to me I would have just made something from the fridge."

"Well excuse me if I don't trust your cooking skills and fine correction: I can't believe you have never ordered pizza before."

Leo grabbed a slice of cheese pizza from the boxes on the coffee table in front of us. "I know, us billionaires are so under privileged."

"Shut up." I playfully smacked his shoulder making him chuckle in response.

"It's true," he teased. "I mean I have been on every continent in the world!"

"Really," I asked shocked. "Every one?"

He nodded his head, shoving half the pizza into his mouth.

"What is Antarctica like?"

"Cold," he mumbled as he chewed.

I rolled my eyes. "We need to decide on a movie."

"Ahevthers," he said with a full mouth.

"Ah what what?"

He struggled to swallow his food as he smiled. "I said Avengers."

"What's that," I asked confused.

Leo gave me a dead look before saying, "You aren't that young."

"I don't know what you're talking about Leo, honestly."

"Then it's settled!" He jumped up from the couch and ran over to the large screen taking up the entire wall. "We're watching the Avengers."

Once he settled back on the couch I had finished my second piece of pizza. He pulled a blanket out from the table on his side of the couch and laid it over our laps. I had to believe that it was because he didn't want crumbs on his sofa.

"Do you remember movie theaters," he asked as the opening credits started playing.

"Hardly. I've never been to one before they were all shut down," I said sadly. Every year TV's would get bigger and bigger until eventually they covered an entire wall. Then there was no point in movie theaters anymore.

"Well I went to go see the third one of this movie in theaters when it came out with my Dad." He chuckled, remembering a memory. "He was really famous back than but he was also a fan of the movies so he snuck us into it. We wore super hero costumes, I was Captain America and he was Iron Man. It was partially so no one would recognize us but also because my Dad was that much of a comic book nerd."

I leaned back in the couch with Leo following. "Sounds nice," I said. "I could never afford movie tickets growing up and by the time I could it was too late to go to one."

When Leo didn't respond I looked sideways to see him staring at me with an odd expression.

"What?"

He shook his head, looking back at the TV screen. "Um... nothing."

When the movie started I was completely entranced with it, although completely confused.

"Wait," I said for the fifth time in twenty minutes. "Why do people keep saying 'Welcome back Capt?' Where did he go? And why is that scientist there? He doesn't have a super power does he?"

Leo laughed as he stopped the movie. "Maybe we should start with the other movies first. Who's your favorite super hero so far?"

I didn't even hesitate to answer. "Thor."

Leo rolled his eyes. "Of course."

...

IMPORTANT!

If anyone wants to make a trailer for any my books than please message me! Idc if you have made one before or not:)

Also... Please check out my other story Bring Your Own Chick if you haven't already! I promise you that you won't regret it!

And... I have quit my job so that gives me more time to write! But it will have to be in a couple weeks before I start updating regularly because of finals

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 781 18
𝐀 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 。・゚゚・ •𝐀 𝐑 𝐈 𝐀 𝐍 𝐍 𝐀 𝐕 𝐈 𝐓 𝐀 𝐋 𝐄• The rebellious mafi...
222K 11.4K 32
People call me different names. They think that they know me, know who I am and who I want to be. They think that I want to be a fighter, someone who...
100K 3.6K 56
Helen Druman a simple girl with simple dreams,strong willed, hardworking and a fiery personality owns a small restaurant in one of the busiest place...
138K 3.7K 24
On the surface, Aiden had it all. Wealth, good looks, and intelligence. But beneath the veneer of masculine perfection lay a broken man. A man obsess...