18

Does anyone know how to put gifs or pictures in the middle of story with the new Wattpad update? I can't figure it out!!!

I slept for exactly three hours and twenty two minutes in probably the most comfortable bed I had ever had the pleasure to come across. When my alarm blasted of my most hated song I sprang up from the mattress and scrambled around in the bed for my touch pad that I left by my head the night before. A minute too long into the song I found the device under the bed where it had fallen during my sleep.

Some mornings, okay every morning, I regret setting the most annoying song ever made as my alarm since it always puts me in a sour mood but then I remember that without it I wouldn't have the motivation to get my butt out of bed in the morning. Speaking of people, or things, getting their butt out of bed in the morning Caesar seemed to do the same while I was dreaming about an empty Wyoming field that was covered in clones of my ex fiancé, all chanting the same thing.

"I will always love you."

Talk about waking up in a sour mood.

Last night after I found a suitable guest bedroom for myself on the second floor I probably should have thought about the fact that my massive dog knew how to open doors. And that he loves causing mayhem first thing in the morning. Also that he doesn't like strangers and we are currently in another man's house, Leo Stavros's house.

I slid down the banister, literally (I know I was pretty proud of myself too), in a rush to find Caesar before Leo did. When my feet touched the cold marble of the entry way I realized that it was too late.

"Ivory!"

I tried to follow the sound of Leo's screams but it was hard to find him in the massive mansion, even though I knew he was on the bottom floor. I searched the kitchen first since I figured he would be eating breakfast right about now.

"Help!"

I stepped into the empty kitchen as soon as I heard the scream once again. As quickly as my feet could take me I ran around corners and down hallways and nearly avoided colliding with multiple Greek statues.

Seriously why did the Stavros' have so many marble statues around their mansion?

Eventually I reached the room where I had left Leo in the night before. The sight I was met with would have been dropped dead hilarious if my horrible lady hormones kicked in.

Caesar had his head down and his hind legs strained with his teeth bared as he growled at Leo who was cowering in the corner, a look of absolute fear on his face. Not that I was really concentrated on his face though.

Leo had recently gotten out of the shower from what I could tell since there were water droplets running slowly down his body and not to mention that he was naked. Utterly and completely naked.

The only thing covering his "goods" were his shaking hands.

"Ivory," he stammered, keeping his eyes locked on my dog while I kept my eyes locked on his thighs. Who knew a guy could have such delicious looking thighs? And not to mention the V of his lower abdomen or the trail of dark hair I could see that disappeared under his hands. Or the way his...

"A little help," he shouted, yanking me out of my thoughts.

"Oh right," I spluttered, jumping into action. "Caesar down boy," I ordered with a shake in my voice. Obviously he heard it because he didn't do. I had to focus on anything but my naked boss/friend (which was probably the hardest thing I've ever had to do) in order for me to verbally order Caesar to back down.

Thankfully it worked and my one hundred and sixty pound dog skipped over to me, a grin now on his lips and his tail wagging furiously behind him. For such a scary guy he was actually a big teddy bear.