Senseless

By ohsobiebah

stars can't shine without darkness. ---- There are uncontrollable feelings and senseless decisions that take... More

Intro
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Author's Note
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four

Chapter Thirty

295 18 5
By ohsobiebah

Miley's p.o.v

"Hello," I said answering my phone.

"This Friday," My father's voice echoed through the phone sending shivers throughout my body.

"Grant Grand has got in touch with you about the location, correct?" I asked.

"Yes," he said. I could tell by his voice alone that he had not changed one bit.

"See you Friday," I said hanging up the phone.

I felt my nerves begin to fire up throughout my body. Chills swept through my body again as I feel down to the ground. The darkness had taken over me.

-

"Miley," Bear said picking Miley up off the ground.

"What happened?" Lewis screamed grabbing Miley out of Bear's arms.

"I don't know," Bear said, "We were talking with Jon and she got a phone call and left the room. I heard a thump and came out and saw her on the floor." He is just as confused as Lewis.

"Where is her phone?" Jon said looking for the phone.

"Here," Chuck said picking it up off the ground. Everyone that was in the room was silent.

"What happened?" Jason's voice erupted. He walked into the living room with a distort look on his face. His face dropped when he saw Miley laying limp in Lewis arms.

Lewis face held fear and worry. Jason froze in place with his eyes locked on Miley. Everyone in the room was able to read his face.

"I think it was Maximus," Chuck said handing the phone to Bear. Everyone was now in the room full of concern for Miley. What had happened? Why had she fainted? Their thoughts were all different but all concerning.

"The call lasted under a minute," Bear said breaking the awkward silence.

"Let me," Jason said walking over to Lewis. Lewis placed Miley into his arms.

Jason swiftly walked over to the couch and laid her down. Everyone was in shock and fear.

"Get a cold wash cloth, she is burning up." Jason said without taking his eyes off of her. Fear and worry was written all over his face. His reactions were fast and he seemed to know exactly what he was doing.

"Here," Megan said running back into the living room with a wet rag.

Jason took that rag and placed it on Miley's burning forehead. She was still and her skin had lost its color.

"Lewis, call a doctor." Jason demanded.

"Okay," Lewis said stammering out of the room.

"What do you think happened?" Sam asked watching her brother.

"Maximus could have said something to her." Bear said.

"I doubt it." Jon shook his head. "She was waiting for him to call in order to confirm the time. That was all that call was about and it was under a minute. There is no way that it was anything more then a confirmation call." Jon reasoned.

"So why did she pass out?" Chuck asked.

"Stress," Jason said nonchalantly.

He was right; Miley had been under extreme stress. Dealing with her father on top of everything had thrown her over the edge.

"The doctor is on the way," Lewis said walking back into the room.

"Do you really think its stress?" Sam asked looking at Jason who was kneelt down in front of the couch watching Miley closely.

"I do," Jason nodded, "but its not just stress."

"She was okay last night." Lewis sighed. "Well, maybe not. She likes to cover everything up and put on a front. I told her to take it easy." Lewis was stressed and worried about her. That is his daughter after all.

"Boss," Spot said walking into the living room with the doctor right behind him.

"Heath," Lewis said letting out a sigh.

"What happened?" Heath asked walking to the couch. He placed his hand on Miley's burning forehead and he studied her closely. Jason starred at the man hoping to get answers.

"She passed out," Lewis said with a sigh, "she has been under a lot of stress." Lewis said shaking his head.

"Well, she should wake up soon. She has a fever but I think it should die down. Call me if she doesn't wake up within the next few hours." Heath said standing to his feet.

"Thanks," Lewis said as Heath walked out of the living room.

"He was helpful," Jason said with a roll of the eyes.

"I'm sure she will wake up soon." Sam said trying to assure Jason.

Miley's p.o.v

"I'm worried." Lewis's voice erupted out of darkness.

I felt the darkness all around me and I couldn't figure out what to do. How do I wake up from this? I could hear other people around me talking but I could only make out Lewis' voice.

What was wrong? Why was I in this situation? Why couldn't I wake up from this?

"She will wake up. She has too." Another voice said. This time I felt his voice closer to me. I knew it was a man. His voice sounded so amazing and soft.

"Miley," he said, "I'm sorry baby," he sighed.

Jason.

He was here. He was right next to me. I want to see him; I need to see him.

How do I wake up?

Jason's p.o.v

I need her to wake up. I might be acting selfish but I want her. I need her. I have to have her.

I knew the stress had been eating her alive. I had been in her situation before. I knew what she was going through. I knew that she was strong but I wasn't sure if she even knew what was happening to her own body. It was clocking out because it had had enough.

"Miley, I know you are in there." I started as I kneeled down next to the bed she was now laying in. I grabbed her hand before continuing, "I know what is going on in your head right now. You need to relax and you need to stop fighting it. Everything will be okay." I said before bringing her hand to my face so I could kiss her cold hand.

"Everyone needs to give her some space right now. She will wake up soon enough." I said standing to my feet.

"Lewis, can we talk in private?" I asked as everyone had cleared out of the room.

"Sure," he nodded and started walking out of the room. I followed behind him.

We walked into his office and shut the door behind us.

"We should work out a few things for the meet before she wakes up. She has had a lot on her plate and I don't want her to jump right back into it when she wakes up." I sighed as he sat down at his desk.

"I agree," he nodded.

"How about you get in touch with Grant Grand and I will take care of letting everyone on our end know where and when we will meet."

"Alright," Lewis agreed. "Maybe you should ask Fringe to join. The more people on our side, the better."

"Of course," I said standing to my feet and walking out of the room.

The first thing I did was call Fringe. It was time he came here. I knew that he would be able to connect with Miley in a way that I didn't seem to understand and I think she was starting to trust him. I want Miley to feel as safe as possible.

My number one priority is her. I know that she isn't looking for a savior or a hero and that wasn't what I was trying to do. I was just trying to make sure that she knew that I was there for her, no matter what happened. I had messed up what we could have had and I was so scared that I was never going to get to hold her in my arms again.

I couldn't even stop myself from thinking about the 'what if's'. What if after this meeting was settled I never saw her again. I don't think that I could live in that kind of pain.

I was out of my fucking mind these days. What Lewis had said earlier was right. I was irrational and if Miley had not showed up to help me who knows where I would be right now. She made the sane decisions and I didn't give her enough credit.

She made me sane, she made me better, she made me stronger, she made me a man, and she made me love her. I don't think that I will ever be able to tell her how I feel about her. I could never tell her any of this. Not that I don't want too. I do want too. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 541 56
Sometimes, someone comes into your life so unexpectedly, takes your heart by surprise and changes your life forever." Aluna is a beautiful model/prof...
676K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
5.4K 117 18
"I got commitment issues but I'm tryna fix that for you" It starts with a bumpy road but once he realises they're perfect for each other he believes...
3.1K 83 21
SAMARAPEREZ a well known actress she had took a small break from the acting world but what happens when she lands a role and meets JACK HARLOW she c...