Scroll 1: The Third Uchiha [N...

By Ellie_Escritora

So this is a Naruto fanfic I've been working on for while.In this story we will follow my OC Rin Uchiha thro... More

PSA
Chapter 1: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 2: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 3: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 4: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 5: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 6: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 7: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 8: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 9: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 10: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 11: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 12: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 13: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 14: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 15: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 16: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 17: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 19: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 20: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 21: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 22: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 23: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 24: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 25: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 26: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 27: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 28: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 29: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]
Chapter 30: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]

Chapter 18: An Uchiha is Born [Naruto]

40.6K 1.6K 188
By Ellie_Escritora

Shikamaru

I watched Rin as she held a paper lantern in her hands. The glow from the candle illuminated her face as she smiled at Sasuke who was holding another. Each of us had one. It was the gang; me, Rin, Sasuke, Naruto, Kiba, Shino, Choji, Ino, Sakura, Jazmine and Hinata. We were just us when we were all together and it was good to have Rin and Sasuke with us for once.

"C'mon you guys let's let them go! Naruto, Kiba come to the top!" I smiled as I stood and held my own as Naruto, Kiba and Akamaru ran up the hill.

"Hey we should stand in a circle guys!" We followed Sakura's directions and now stood in a circle. It was me then Rin to my left then followed Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura. Then beside her was Kiba with Akamaru and Shino and Hinata. Then beside her and to my right were Choji, Jazmine and Ino.

"Wait don't let them go guys!" We all looked at Rin as we held out our lanterns towards the centre of our circle.

"Let's make a promise, right here, and right now. That no matter what, once we all graduate the academy, we'll meet here and do this again" I smiled slightly.

"Only then?" Jazmine asked. Rin seemed to think for a moment.

"We'll when we meet then we'll make another promise but for now we have this one. So does everyone promise?" There was a course of yes and I do's and I found myself and the others all smiling.

"Okay, on three. One…Two…."

"Three!" We all shouted and released them. I heard laughter as we watched them float higher in the skies. I had to admit they gave me some hope and I'm sure they did the same to others. We all lay down then on our backs as we watched the lanterns fly higher and higher.

"This is great" I chuckled as I looked over at Rin.

"Yeah, it's really not that troublesome" She smiled then as she took my hand. Everyone having their own separate conversations some combining only when others heard something of interest.

"Hey does anyone know what time it is?"

"No but it's probably around time we headed home, my parents will kill me if I'm out to late"

Rin

Sasuke helped me to my feet and I found myself staring at Naruto as the others discussed their parents and such. Naruto had no one.

"Sasuke…we should see if we can stay over at Naruto's or if he come to our house. You know so he's not alone" Sasuke looked at me then at Naruto and then back at me.

"Okay" I smiled and gave him a quick hug before I walked off to Naruto.

"Hey do you want to come over? Or do you mind if Sasuke and I stay over?" Naruto looked up at me and smiled slightly.

"O-Okay" I smiled and took his hand as we walked back to Sasuke.

"See you guys at school tomorrow!"

"Bye Rin, Bye Sasuke, Bye Naruto!" They shouted back as we began walking our separate ways.

"H-Hey guys" I turned and Sakura along with Jazmine stood there.

"We don't want to walk alone and our house is on the way to the compound so do you mind if we walk with you guys?" I smiled slightly and noticed Jazmine rolling her eyes.

“She just wants to walk home with Sasuke, we’ve walked this path before at night.”

“Shut up Jazmine” Sakura scolded and I couldn’t help but laugh at the two Haruno sisters.

"Sure c'mon maybe we can stop for ramen on the way I'm starving and it's hard to get tired of the stuff" Sakura nodded and a grin came to her face as we began walking.

"So why haven't you been at the academy much Rin? You’re going to fall behind" I smiled slightly.

"Nah, I still keep up with the work and exams. So I'm still doing pretty well"

"Princess there you are!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 2.5K 81
Hi I got into the Naruto anime a while ago and I'm swiftly bingeing threw the series I'v started watching Naruto Shippūden and I'v fallen head over h...
919K 35K 95
You have watched her grow from a baby; you have watched her struggles and witnessed her losses. You have cried for her defeats and felt the pain from...
888K 19.6K 127
"Day and night you're all I think about! I don't know why but I feel so protective of you, I feel happy and giddy and comfortable around you like I c...
19.4K 330 6
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, any characters from Naruto, any other anime's referenced along with their respective characters. [THIS BOOK IS ON SE...