The Ponds

By SmillanIsCanon

More

Our perfect thing
Elsa goes home
Later on
Amy's party
Amy's party part 2
Rory goes away
Reunion
The bet
9 days later
The slap
Work canteen
Make up
Full time
Finn David Williams
Rory's secret
Rorys secret part 2
The break up
5 months later
Getting married part 1
Getting married part 2
After the wedding
Baby number 3
The car crash
Family
Amy's secret
Amy's secret part 2
2 weeks later
Letting go of the past
Sunday morning
Sunday afternoon
5th wedding anniversary
5th wedding anniversary part 2
The final chapter

Baby names

55 0 0
By SmillanIsCanon

"That was really worth the wait, I love you so much". Amy kissed Rory's cheek as they lay in bed together.

"I love you too, beautiful".

"Hey, you want to talk about baby stuff and marriage?".

"Sure sounds good" he turned onto his side to face her and she did the same.

"What names do you like?".

"Well, for a boy I really like the name Finn, and if it's a girl, Naya".

"Those names are awesome, I love them".

"Ah good, so what would your name choices be?"

"Well, if it's a boy, David, and if it's a girl, Charlye, with a Y".

"Those are pretty nice". He smiled and kissed her just as Elsa started crying.

Amy smiled, "it's your turn Dad"

"Yes mum" he smiled back and went into the nursery, picking Elsa up from the cot, "hey little one, what's wrong?"

Elsa stopped crying a few seconds later and cuddled into Rory, going back to sleep.

Rory smiled more, "I love you too princess" he kissed the top of her head and sat down on the nursery chair, "always".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3M 545K 35
Sinful Flash Sale: Unlock the entire story for 80% OFF or each part for just for 1 Coin Only! Valid only for this weekend, till June 23. Down-on-her...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.5M 40.1K 80
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...