My Cocky But Sexy Idiot Of A...

By TheCreative3

-COMPLETED- Started:5th March 2015 Finished:22 June 2017 #1-hate at first sight(2019) #2 in missions (2019) M... More

Chapter 1:Arguing With A Stranger..Classic Blair.Idiot.
Chapter 2:They Say Fruit Loops Make You Happy..Thankyou For Ruining Them For Me
Chapter 3:You Know That Feeling You Get When You See..
Chapter 4:Oh Im Sorry You Dropped Your Dignity!Want Me To Pick It Up For You?
Chapter 5:"I Might Be Young But I Aint Stupid"You sure?
Chapter 6:How I Wish Bluntness Got Me Far In Life.Damn Life.
Chapter 7:Responding To Fire With Fire Is A Choice Not A Forced Action
Chapter 8:"Extra Sprinkles Please"...Oh And Abit Of Kill MeThankyou!
Chapter 9:Now Everyone Take A Moment And Breathe..
Chapter 10:A Lesson You Should Learn In Life?
Chapter 11:Have You Heard?Life Is Either A Great..
Chapter 12:Saying Something So Much It Sounds Strange.
Chapter 13:If You Focus Enough You Can Do Anything.
Chapter 14:Sometimes I Just Want To Explode.Sometimes With Joy.
Chapter 15:Them Moments You Just Want To..
Chapter 16:I Cant Even..Just Kidding..
Chapter 17:His Tiny Details That Make My Day...
Chapter 18:Dont Invade My Personal Bubble..
Chapter 19:Do You Ever Regret Something As Soon..
CHECK ME OUT BEAUTIFUL
Chapter 20:Well Im At Loss Of Words For Once..
Chapter 21:See What Happens When I Let It Go?
Chapter 22:OKAY!Fine!I Admit It!
Chapter 23:You Cant Knock Me Down..Well
Chapter 24:The Words You've Been Wanting To Say For So Long
Chapter 25:From A Young Age I Believed That The Good Comes With The Bad
Chapter 26:Sometimes Life Takes You Down A Road That..
Chapter 27:You Know What?....Wait For It..
Chapter 28:Oh Brother!-I Know,I Know..Genius.
Chapter 29:If You Give It That Extra Push...
Chapter 30:Its Proven That Your Brain..
Chapter 31:You Know If Someone You Hate..
Chapter 33:What If I Was A Wolf Would I Make A Good One?
Chapter 34:A Lie Can Either Keep A Person Alive Or Kill Them..
Chapter 35:A Pebble In The Road May Not Make A Difference In The World But..
Chapter 36: You Don't Know Someone Just By Looking At Them..
Chapter 37:"You Dont Even Need a Gun,You Dont Even Need A Pill..."
Chapter 38:Love Is One Thing That One Cannot Buy Yet One Could Pay For It...
Chapter 39:Sometimes You Have To Give In But That Doesn't Mean...
Chapter 40:Actions Do Not Speak Louder Than Words But..
Chapter 41:Life Is A Rubik's Cube...
Chapter 42:A Mistake Is Something You Won't Do Again.Destiny...
Chapter 43:When You Get Ready It Normally Prepares You...
Chapter 44: What is in a word? That...
Chapter 45:Sometimes The Players Aren't the Problem...
Chapter 46:Insecurities Can Weigh Upon Your Shoulders...
Short Note
Chapter 47:Gazes Can Differ When You Receive Them From People...
Chapter 48: Perception Decieves, Always Look At Things From Afar And Upclose...
Chapter 49: Get Fooled Once Shame On Me...
Chapter 50:If Your World Falls Apart In Front Of You...
Chapter 51: When Answers Become Questions That Is When..
Chapter 52: To Escape Is Not Cowardness Or Fear...
Chapter 53:Moral Of The Story...
Chapter 54:A Story Can End..
Chapter 55:We're Now Coming To...
Chapter 56:The End...
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 32:Don't Let Anger Consume You Not Comes Out Of It...

7.8K 314 34
By TheCreative3

Chapter 32:Don't Let Anger Consume You,Nothing Comes Out Of It...Despite In This Case,He Got What He Deserves.

"That is it.Babe go I'll find you"Dicky snickered and Suzie smirked in response,walking away.

By now we stopped laughing and took cups of oxygen In.

Dicky started walking closer to me with some sort of evil glistening through his eyes.What the hell?

"You're coming with me"He shortly commented and surprisingly,grabbed hold of my hand in a right grasp.

"What the hell?Get off!"I screeched,removing my hand from his which he had started dragging.

"You need to be punished for everything you've said about me babe"Smirking again,he intentionally ran a hand through his blonde hair.

I think I'm going to be sick.

From the corner of my eye I saw Ethan reach for my hand but then pull back away.His fists clenching and unclenching in painful anger.Why do I keep doing this to him?Making him want to touch me and protect me in that way to help but he can't.

"You're disgusting"I snickered back coldly through gritted teeth.

He suddenly came way to close to my face without warning.

"But you love it"He winked seductively.

"You better back away from me before I make you"I threatened.My voice dropping into a dangerous tone.

"I like you like this,how about me and you right now in the closet"

By now my anger was boiling to a point I was trying to stop my hands from deforming his face.

"How about me and you right now?"Ethan warned him,his voice was lover than mine.Filled with a dangerous edge that over rode mine.

"Sir what do you mean?You can go back inside"

"You want to know what I mean?Let me fucking show you.."

It all happened so quick I couldn't process what was happening,one second ago Dicky was Infront of me and now a massive crackle of teeth was heard.Ethans fist had harshly connected with Dickys face.

He was on the floor now.One of his teeth had been laid beside him as it flew out of his mouth.Blood just dripping from his mouth.

Oh my god.My mouth had fell into shock as Ethan quietly winced at his fist,shaking it about.

"Ethan!"I ran towards him and put my hand on top of his.

What just happened?

"I'm sorry..."He whispered.

"Handsome,Don't be..But What are we going to do now?"Although I tried not to show the panic in my voice a fear crept inside me that this was the end.The end of me and my cocky but sexy idiot of a professor.

"Don't worry..I just need the head of this place".

-----------------440 words---------------

Hey you lovely bunch!So as you may of noticed this chapter isn't 1000 words or more.Im trying to write shorter chapters for you guys if you like,but please tell me if you don't or you want me to carry on...But not all of the chapters will be short from now on.Long chapters are my style of writing but a few I like to keep short!😊

Anywho,This chapter it a bit delayed and stupid because my recent experiences.One I've been busy and I truly am really sorry for that but secondly I have come across some hate..And I know I shouldn't let it get to me but it did and it still does as much as I don't like to admit it.

But what hurts even more is that they aren't just hating the book but also they're insulting me.So much in fact that some people have wrote a book about it.I really don't understand what I did to deserve it..Writing is my passion and I love supporting and helping people out on Wattpad;that's literally all I do.

And even if some of the haters are reading this,I just want to ask you why you never comment the despite full comments but instead do it somewhere one of my supporters has to tell me about.Maybe it's because you know that the readers I have and the fans i love will back me up and fight for me.

I'm stupid for letting this affect me and updating but it did and I hate that!I hardly use the word hate as its so strong..and the simple thing I want to say to the haters that still read my book but still comment on how "terrible" or "unrealistic" it is or how much you "despise" it and you think the author has a "tumour" for writing such things...STOP FUCKING READING IT!

I can't say this any simpler than it already is..I have never heard things like this for no reason before,just because I'm displaying my passion.

Okay I'm sorry for just rambling on about this,if any of you are actually reading and I just needed to let this out,to the rest of my amazing readers..you are what gets me through these times and I'm lucky to have such wonderful people that take the time to vote and comment.You really do make me smile in hard times.

So please, Vote, Comment, Fan, Share& Enjoy!😘

P.s. I know I didn't do a shoutout in this chapter and I'm sorry but next chapter I will be giving a shoutout and follow,and a thank you message to 3 people so that is why,anyway Christmas is coming!(Depending on the time you may be reading this)And I want to know how excited you are out of 10?(10 being the most joyful elf like Buddy)In case I'm not able to update right before Christmas I want to wish you all-even the haters(unfortunately I have a heart) A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY FRICKING NEW YEAR!2016 IS GOING TO BE OUR YEAR TEAMCREATIVE!💝🎀🎉

Stay smiling you're beautiful🌎💛💚💙💜❤️xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Missing You By P.S.

Teen Fiction

20.5K 838 55
I've always been told that I'm intelligent. I'm not the type of girl they fall in love with, and for him, every girl does. How did I end up falling w...
1.8M 94K 44
"New student, right?" the Principal asked me. I nodded meekly, hoping that he would turn out to be a patient suffering from short term memory loss an...
254K 10.2K 43
"You signed me up for what?" I shrieked at her. My best friend, who had volunteered me to test a new game that she wanted to make videos out of. A ga...
731 50 41
At 24 years old, Audrey is slowly achieving her dreams. A teacher, working in a challenging, rough-around-the-edges high school, every day is differ...