Midnight Snow (GirlxGirl) [Le...

By Riz3greym0n

Lucky is adjusting to her freshman year of college. She has a lot to learn if she wants to prove to her pack... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author's Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Update

Chapter 3

7.7K 253 21
By Riz3greym0n

(In case nobody saw my last two statuses...) I switched the cover of this book. It used to be the cover for "I Could Be Your Hero," but I thought this one suited it more. Sorry if it confused any of you. ^_^.
Also, I was thinking about changing my username.. But, I don't think I will. :x
--------------------

Lucky's POV

It was 5:30 in the morning, and even though I went to bed earlier than usual, I was still extremely tired as hell. And, unfortunately for me, Savannah was a morning person. Once again, she opened the windows to let the sunshine in. I put both of my pillows over my head, but they were pulled off by Riley.

"If this is going to happen every morning, I'm getting new roommates." I mumbled to myself.

"Good luck with that." Riley commented. "You won't be able to switch until the second semester."

I groaned, but I took this opportunity to get in the shower first. When all three of us where done getting ready for the day, it was almost 7am. All three of us had morning classes, but as far as I knew, I didn't have any classes with my roommates. They were sophomores here, there was a high chance that we'd be in different classes. Savannah and I made our way out of the room. Riley stayed behind. Savannah informed me that she's always late to her classes, not to my surprise.

Savannah showed me to my class, then she went off with her girlfriend. My first class was called Alpha: 101. It was to teach wolves that are interested on leading a pack about the basics on being a leader. It was for any college level student, so that means I'll be in there with a bunch of freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors.

I took a deep breath before I entered the room. Thankfully, nobody paid any attention to me once I walked up to the back of the classroom, at least I think. There were too many people for me to keep track of. I walked up some steps and walked all the way up to the last row. No one was sitting in this row, so I took it upon myself to make this my spot.

Bad idea.

As soon as I sat down, two girls had entered the class. They looked like they were related. They had the same facial structures and everything. They both had electric blue eyes and long dark red hair. They walked up to where I was sitting, and stared me down from head to toe.

"Um... Hi?" Was all I could blurt out.

"Chrissy, who is this, and why is she sitting in our row?" The shorter one asked.

"I don't know, Ivy." The taller one responded. "But, she looks like another freshie to me."

"A freshman?" The shorter one, Ivy, looked at me again. "Not only that, but she has golden eyes. She must be an alpha."

"Well, no duh. Or else she wouldn't be in this class."

"Actually, I'm not an alpha yet." I interrupted the two. "I'm learning on how to become one."

"Whatever." Chrissy raised her hand to shut me up. "Listen, you're new here, so I'll go easy on you. This," she motioned to the whole row, "is our spot. No one else, but us, sit here."

"Actually, Chrissy.. Our whole pack sits here."

"Well, Ivy, the whole pack isn't here yet, are they!?"

Ivy winced at Chrissy's tone. I could tell instantly who was at a higher position. Chrissy turned back to face me. "The point is, you have to find a different spot to sit in."

I really didn't feel like moving, and I thought about it for a moment. I did have alpha blood in me, but I'm not much of a fighter. If I stayed in this spot, a fight was defiantly going to break out. I'm not sure what these two are capable of either.

"Hello? Are you going to move or what?" Chrissy poked my arm.

"Look, can't you guys just make an exception? I really don't feel like moving, and it doesn't look like there are any other seats available." I motioned to the seats in front of us.

The girls looked at each other. "Do you want to take her, or should I?" Ivy asked.

"You take her. I fought the last freshman who refused to compromise."

"Whoa, whoa! Can't we settle this like adults!?" I threw my hands up in protest.

The girls didn't listen, and Ivy stepped closer to me. "Man, these girls have some issues." My wolf blurted out. She wasn't expecting to get into any trouble on the first day of classes.
I was waiting for Ivy to make a move, and preparing myself for if I had to shift just to defend myself, but the blow never came. I looked up, and saw Riley pinning Ivy against a nearby wall.

"What the hell are you doing?" Riley asked in pure fury.

"Riley," Chrissy came to defend Ivy. "We were just trying to get this girl out from our spot."

They had drawn some attention from a few classmates, and I felt myself blush from all the stares that we were receiving.

Riley let go of Ivy. She walked over towards me. "Are you okay?"

Her question surprised me, but I just shook my head yes. "Thanks to you I am."

She smirked then turned back to the two girls. "You two, Lucky," She pointed at me, "is my roommate. She can sit here if she wants to. And, you're not to bother her any more. Do you understand?"

The girls nodded in agreement. "Yes, Alpha." Alpha? Riley's their pack leader?

"Good, now sit your asses down."

Ivy and Chrissy complied and sat as far away from me as possible. Riley sat right next to me though.

"Hey, thanks for that."

"Whatever. Just... Just don't tell anybody I did that. Got it?"

"Alright, I won't." I nodded. "Looks like the mean Riley is back." My wolf grunted. "Hey," I spoke again, "Why did you help me in the first place?"

"I couldn't let two pick on you like that." She smirked. "That's my job, and mine only."

My wolf growled at that, but I just shook my head. "So, I've heard that your whole pack sits here... Where are they?"

"Most likely won't be here today. Some of us either skip class or show up late on the first day. I wanted to sleep in, but the twins over there," she pointed to Chrissy and Ivy, "wouldn't stop bugging me in the mindlink. There are only two of them that aren't here, so it's not like it would make a big difference."

I nodded, then remained silent. The professor came in finally, but he was busy arranging stuff on his desk, so everyone continued talking. I then saw my brother come in. He smiled once he saw me, but Riley growled once he approached us.

"Just coming to see how my sister'a doing before I head off to my class." He said and rubbed his hand in my hair.

"I'm fine Tyler." I didn't bother on telling him what happened with Riley and her gang.

"She's not giving you a hard time, is she." Tyler narrowed his eyes at Riley.

"No, Bro, she's not, surprisingly."

"Great, well as long as you're okay, I'll be heading off now." And, just as my brother was about to make his leave, he had bumped into another boy. They apologized but once they saw who they bumped into, tension soon filled the air.

"Tyler."

"Calvin."

"What are you doing here?" The boy, Calvin asked in a harsh tone. "What, don't tell me you failed this class last year and you're retaking it?"

"No, I'm not. Unlike you and your sister, I passed last year with a B+. Much better than you F's." Tyler scoffed. "Now, if you excuse me, I have another class to pass this year.'' And with that my brother walked out of the room.

Calvin rolled his eyes, then he went to sit next to Riley. He eyed me for a good minute, then looked at Riley. "Sis, what is she doing here?"

"What does it look like stupid? She's sitting here waiting for the damn professor to start nagging about what it takes to be an alpha, just like the rest of us."

Just as she stated the obvious, the teacher started his lecture, though it did take a while for the whole class to settle down. The whole time, I felt Calvin watching me like a hawk, but I ignored it to the best of my abilities. Other than that the hour long class went by pretty smoothly.

When class was over, Calvin said bye to his sister, then went off with Ivy and Chrissy, all three of them have me looks of disgust. Riley and I went in the same direction. I don't know where she was heading, but I had plans to meet up with Crystal near the fountain.

"Hey, Lucky."

"Yeah?"

"I was wondering.. What are you doing later on tonight?"

I raised an eyebrow. "Um, nothing..."

"Good, cause a few friends and I are going out to this new club in town. I figured you should come." Riley shrugged.

I was silent for a few seconds. "Is this a joke?"

"No. Just thought you'd want to enjoy yourself a little before I get really tough on you later on in the year. Oh, and dot worry, Savannah's tagging along too."

"Well, if she's gonna be there then, yeah I'll go."

"Cool. We leave at 10:30pm."

I nodded. Then I spotted Crystal coming towards us. "Hey cute stuff." She greeted me with a smile.

I blushed. "Hey yourself."

I heard Riley growl and I saw her roll her eyes. She then left without saying goodbye, not that I was expecting one. But, she was acting a little strange today anyway.

"So, you have anymore classes for the day?" Crystal snapped me out from my thoughts.

"Yeah, just one. It's not until 3pm though. So we have a lot of time to hang out."

"Great, well I figured we could explore the campus a bit. I didn't have a chance to visit before I came here, and my sister's too busy hanging with her girlfriend to give me a tour."

"I could give you one. My roommates, mostly Savannah, showed me around when I first came here."

"Sweet, well let'a go." The girl smiled brightly, and grabbed my hand. I was expecting to feel some sparks or something, but I didn't.

My wolf whined. So, Crystal wasn't my mate after all. I was hoping she was. I'm 17 and still mate less and it's seriously starting to bother me. I'm the only one in my pack without a mate, not counting those who are under the age of 13. Part of the reason why I came to college was In hopes that I would find my mate.

But, I guess I can't rush certain things in life. Even if it's staring me right in the face, I just have to be patient. So for now, I might as well enjoy my time with Crystal. Who knows? Maybe our friendship could blossom into something more.

---------------
Yee, so I finally updated. :3
Rushed, like always, but this time I was using the Wattpad App instead of my computer, so I'm sorry if something doesn't make sense. :I

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

896K 22.5K 35
Andromache was intrigue. Intrigue of what it felt like. What it feels to be a normal high school student. She only had read it on some books and watc...
186K 5K 56
"Who are you?" I asked, my voice shaky as I struggled to keep my eyes open. Suddenly, the delicious scent of wood and cinnamon hit my nose, causing m...
358K 16.6K 44
"I don't want a mate, need a mate or have a mate. Nothing you say is going to change that." Alpha Aidan of the Fervidus territories has been longing...
54.2K 1.1K 8
Raven is a wolf and her mate is her teacher. She has loved her teacher for four years and her teacher has loved her for the same amount but Raven is...