Chapter 3

(In case nobody saw my last two statuses...) I switched the cover of this book. It used to be the cover for "I Could Be Your Hero," but I thought this one suited it more. Sorry if it confused any of you. ^_^.
Also, I was thinking about changing my username.. But, I don't think I will. :x
--------------------

Lucky's POV

It was 5:30 in the morning, and even though I went to bed earlier than usual, I was still extremely tired as hell. And, unfortunately for me, Savannah was a morning person. Once again, she opened the windows to let the sunshine in. I put both of my pillows over my head, but they were pulled off by Riley.

"If this is going to happen every morning, I'm getting new roommates." I mumbled to myself.

"Good luck with that." Riley commented. "You won't be able to switch until the second semester."

I groaned, but I took this opportunity to get in the shower first. When all three of us where done getting ready for the day, it was almost 7am. All three of us had morning classes, but as far as I knew, I didn't have any classes with my roommates. They were sophomores here, there was a high chance that we'd be in different classes. Savannah and I made our way out of the room. Riley stayed behind. Savannah informed me that she's always late to her classes, not to my surprise.

Savannah showed me to my class, then she went off with her girlfriend. My first class was called Alpha: 101. It was to teach wolves that are interested on leading a pack about the basics on being a leader. It was for any college level student, so that means I'll be in there with a bunch of freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors.

I took a deep breath before I entered the room. Thankfully, nobody paid any attention to me once I walked up to the back of the classroom, at least I think. There were too many people for me to keep track of. I walked up some steps and walked all the way up to the last row. No one was sitting in this row, so I took it upon myself to make this my spot.

Bad idea.

As soon as I sat down, two girls had entered the class. They looked like they were related. They had the same facial structures and everything. They both had electric blue eyes and long dark red hair. They walked up to where I was sitting, and stared me down from head to toe.

"Um... Hi?" Was all I could blurt out.

"Chrissy, who is this, and why is she sitting in our row?" The shorter one asked.

"I don't know, Ivy." The taller one responded. "But, she looks like another freshie to me."

"A freshman?" The shorter one, Ivy, looked at me again. "Not only that, but she has golden eyes. She must be an alpha."

"Well, no duh. Or else she wouldn't be in this class."

"Actually, I'm not an alpha yet." I interrupted the two. "I'm learning on how to become one."

"Whatever." Chrissy raised her hand to shut me up. "Listen, you're new here, so I'll go easy on you. This," she motioned to the whole row, "is our spot. No one else, but us, sit here."

"Actually, Chrissy.. Our whole pack sits here."

"Well, Ivy, the whole pack isn't here yet, are they!?"

Ivy winced at Chrissy's tone. I could tell instantly who was at a higher position. Chrissy turned back to face me. "The point is, you have to find a different spot to sit in."

I really didn't feel like moving, and I thought about it for a moment. I did have alpha blood in me, but I'm not much of a fighter. If I stayed in this spot, a fight was defiantly going to break out. I'm not sure what these two are capable of either.