The Avestan Viewer -- A Wolf...

By OlympicWolf

There was a she-wolf who had these amazing and frustrating dreams. There was an Alpha who shared these dreams... More

Chapter 1 -- Dreams Become Reality
Chapter 2 -- Hello
Chapter 4 -- My New Pack
Chapter 5 -- The Cabin
Chapter 6 -- Stars
Chapter 7 -- Jail
Chapter 8 -- Punishment
Chapter 9 -- A New Luna
Chapter 10 -- Ebb Tide
Chapter 11 -- Bloody Days, Then the Dawn
Chapter 12 -- Training
Chapter 13 -- Freedom Tree
Chapter 14 -- What's Past is Prologue
Chapter 15 -- Wedding? Wait, What?
Chapter 16 -- A Simple Ceremony (Not)
Chapter 17 -- Sailing Before The Storm
Chapter 18 -- Ok They're Visions
Chapter 19 -- Plans and Pups
Chapter 20 -- Remembering the Light
Chapter 21 -- Saving the Meriwethers
Chapter 22 -- Gravity Control Propulsion Research Really Is Rocket Science
Chapter 23 -- Incoming!
Chapter 24 -- My Turn
Chapter 25 -- 'Fort Siloso' Op
Chapter 26 -- A Hot Winter
Chapter 28 -- Brother's Keeper
Chapter 29 -- More Fun & Secrets Revealed
Chapter 30 -- Danika's Wolf Takes A Stand
Chapter 31 -- Apology And A Vow
Chapter 32 - En Garde
Chapter 33 - Storm
Chapter 34 - Zeke's Execution
Chapter 35 - Darkness & The Goddess
Chapter 36 - The World Is Crazy
Chapter 37 -- A Little Peace
Chapter 38 -- Recovery and Reflection
Chapter 39 -- Stepping Up

Chapter 27 -- Timothy

2.4K 137 1
By OlympicWolf

I felt a growing shadow presence which was making me uneasy. I knew what it was and needed to talk to Stephen about it. Timothy. I had watched the man, I worked with him in the lab- and became uneasy with his enthusiasm. How the scientist in him embraced this new energy, how he spent endless hours with Professor Meriwether and his family. We couldn't guarantee the professor's safety if he moved back to Alaska, so the professor made a temporary home in Hoodsport near our facilities. The professor never knew of us, but he was not stupid either and knew he was guarded. And he and Timothy had forged a friendship based on a shared enemy and a shared interest in anti-gravity.

It sounded preposterous to me. But I had seen part of the Avestan machine with my own eyes. I saw that melted plastic box sitting in the lab, the small device that made time not exactly stand still- but warp around us. Zeke could make a field where he could stop time itself for a short span. Timothy and a few of his engineers spend weeks reviewing and taking the machine apart. They could not make sense of it.

Until I touched it. The machine woke up a little and sputtered as it tried to work. I dropped it back onto the foam pad and went silent and still again. I reached out to touch it and it tried to work. Timothy hooked up some detectors and recorded the activity. I spent hours in the lab, and Timothy watched me the entire time, he was near me at all times in a slightly creepy way. The machine and the parts were almost an obsession and I was wary, it reminded me of Zeke.

One time we were working and I realized no one else was in the room with us. Timothy put an electrode on my arm and then rubbed it absently as he checked the monitors. I deliberately reached up and stilled his hand as it rubbed back and forth.

I looked directly at him and said, "You know we have to destroy this."

He jerked his hand away and shot me a look of pure venom before composing his face. "Of course Luna," he said then walked away to check on his video feeds. I made sure to always bring a warrior with me after that, and decided to start training again. In my limited free time I often stood and looked at the black plastic box. It was about nine inches square when assembled, and about five inches high. And it was often in pieces on foam in a special sealed chamber. I could go anywhere, I had the highest clearances and went to stare at it, I wondered if it was trying to call to me.

Death was near this, I could feel the black sticky tendrils of it and finally admitted it to myself. This box, this part was designed to be part of the Avestan fusion reactor using the silver energy that I generated. The part came to 'life' when I touched it.

"What is it love?" Stephen said from behind me. He could sense my growing disquiet. "Elise said you've been coming here a lot."

I didn't turn around and reached again for the box. When I touched it the entire box quivered, and when I took my hand away it stilled.

"Death is here with this box." I then turned to him and my expression was sad, "And Death wants nothing more than to kill us all." I sighed and walked past Stephen and waited for him in the hall outside the room. Stephen stood and looked at the box, trying to decide if he felt anything. He didn't, but I could feel him scanning my emotions now. He knew I could sense it, and he shivered slightly at our shared memory of Death.

He walked out and took my hand, then led me outside to the woods. I could see the trees starting to form buds, I could feel the anticipation of Spring. I could feel the beginning of life returning above ground after it had hibernated during the cold.

I decided to stop going to the room to touch the box, and I decided to make myself stop thinking about it. There was an... aura... that surrounded this part of the whole machine. And I was afraid of the dark forces that surrounded it, and I was afraid for Timothy. This whole thing had changed him, and I wasn't sure he could come back from it, or from the evil pull of the parts. I didn't want to have to kill him in order to save the world, I didn't want to have to make that kind of sacrifice of one of my own.

"I don't want to have to kill him," I said out loud after we were away from the pack. That sentence sounded foreign to me, I couldn't believe I said it out loud.

Stephen stopped abruptly and turned to me. "It's come to that then?" he said as he looked at my face closely. I thought of him touching me and sighed.

Stephen tightened my grip on my hand, I had his full attention. "Tell me love," he said then let out his breath.

I didn't want to tell him of that day in the lab, so I told him of my concerns instead. "The... darkness... has touched Timothy. I'd like you to spend a little time with him, he can't keep his guard up for long anymore. It's hold is increasing and Timothy is unaware of it, but the box is making him unstable. I know he's close to creating the shield but the price is Timothy's soul." I blew out a breath of my own and looked up into the tree tops.

I continued, "The price to saving the world from this machine is Timothy's soul. Is it a price I want to pay? I've watched him slide closer to the edge and I'm not sure we can save him any longer. He's a genius Stephen, but isn't there anyone else who can take over on this project?"

Stephen pulled me close and held me, putting his lips on my marks and breathing deeply. "You've spent more time at the lab than I have, is there anyone else?"

"No," I said and shrugged my shoulders. After the shield was built we would have to put Timothy in a secure facility until we could figure out a way to bring him back to sanity. Until then he would have to be carefully watched without being aware of it. I thought of Mave and hoped maybe she could help somehow because of our connection. And then I suddenly thought of my brother Gavon. We weren't close since he was twelve years older than me, but I knew there was a possibility that he could make the silver fire.

"Stephen, I'd like to bring Gavon up to work with Timothy if he'd agree. I think he can make the silver fire- and can also keep an eye on Timothy while he's here."

"I'll make the arrangements Danika," Stephen said as he pulled me in for a kiss. Dammit my underwear was wet again and Stephen smirked against my lips. I knew he could smell it. He kissed me harder and I put my arms around him, holding him close.

"Danika, do you remember your time in 'heat'?" Apparently Stephen was changing the subject.

I pulled away a little and looked up at him. "Yes." I remembered it and didn't like to be reminded.

"Do you remember some of the things you begged me to do?"

I blushed, I couldn't help it, I was so consumed then by the mate lust. "Yes."

"What were they love?"

"I-I wanted you to... to give me pain."

"And..." he prompted.

"Give me more pain. I don't know what you want me to say about it. It took me two days to recover from that."

Stephen lifted my chin so I looked at him. "Do you remember the whipping?"

"Yes," I said faintly embarrassed.

"Do you remember what it felt like?"

"Stephen, I wasn't in my right mind."

"Do you remember how it felt?" Stephen persisted. "Describe it."

Say it out loud? I don't think so and tried to step back. Stephen held me still and growled low in his chest, it was his way of telling me that the question was important and I was dismissing his feelings.

I cleared my throat. "Um, well... I needed it. I just wanted you to fuck me, to cause me pain which actually felt like pleasure at the time. I craved that pleasure, I was consumed by that pleasure. And Stephen, you need to remember that I didn't care who fucked me, I wasn't in my right mind." I said this defiantly so Stephen would remember.

"I made sure I was the only one who was going to fuck you, love. Tell me how the whipping felt."

I closed my eyes as I thought back. "It was... delicious at the time. I felt the ends wrap around my waist, the tips almost caressing my skin right before the stinging pain started. And you whipped me around the tops of my waist and the pain changed, it... blended... or cascaded sort of. Into pleasure." I opened my eyes and looked at Stephen who was breathing heavier now.

I added, "I'm not sure that's how I would feel now, I think it would just plain hurt."

"How about combined with the wand, have you thought of that? To feel both of these amazing things?"

I looked at him and suddenly had an idea that I wasn't very proud of. "Tell me Stephen, it's time you told me about the person who showed you how to do this." I stepped back one step and Stephen let me. "Tell me her name." I kept my face calm, but I had thought of this before. I know Stephen was celibate during our 'dreaming time', and I didn't expect him to. Hell I even tried not to be.

"Stephen, I want to hear about every single thing you did with her."

My mate stood there and looked at me, absolutely still. He looked at me for two long minutes while he was deciding something inside himself.

"I'm forty-three Danika, I've been with women before." I nodded but stood my ground. Blowing out a breath he continued reluctantly. "She was Egyptian." He took my hand and started walking along the cool, wet path of the forest. "I was leading 'ops' for my father which took me all over the world. I experimented with different types of bondage, I had many women who taught me many things." We walked a little ways in silence and then came to a clearing with a wonderful view of the Olympic Mountains. They were so white and tall they glowed in the weak sunlight. They always seemed to glow to me.

"Men also?" I asked.

"A few," he answered. "But it's not my cup of tea." I just waited.

"Her name was Menna and she was older than me. I spent one week with her and she taught me the pleasures of giving and receiving pain. I found out she was married and had run away from her abusive husband, and so I walked away from her. I don't do married women." Stephen sighed as he held me. I didn't really feel like being held right now, and I wondered what it would have been like to have an exotic lover for a week. Not in a real way, but just out of curiosity.

"But I was introduced to this amazing rope tying bondage called Shibari, and I'd like to try it on you." I had an idea of what this was but needed to know more.

"Explain," I said encouraging him to talk further.

"It's an exquisite art. It's another way for two people to connect in passion, and it's absolutely beautiful. There's ways to tie rope and lift you off the ground, it's exotic and sensual. Besides the beauty of it, there's another type of beauty in the trust between the partners, the act of the deepened bond."

"Tell me how it was used on you." I don't know why I wanted to torture myself like this, I wanted to know what was going on with him, I continued to look out at the natural beauty of the mountains as he talked. He usually didn't feel like talking very much, but he knew I really wanted to know.

"Menna tied me up... Danika I just don't know why you want to know these things," Stephen said abruptly. Was he uncomfortable?

"I want to know, Stephen."

He turned me towards him and looked down into my face. "Why?"

"I just want to know."

Stephen pulled me to him and tucked my head under his chin. "Menna showed me many forms of bondage, and she showed me how to be a sexual dominant working with a true submissive. She was a submissive and wanted to tutor me in the ways of things. It was an intense week."

"More," I told Stephen. He sighed.

"I had always dominated women but never administered pain." Stephen stood with me for a moment. "I don't hurt defenseless women Danika." I just waited.

"But this... this was... different. For the first time I hit someone with a whip and she... loved it. Begged me for more and taught me how to do it. I was never turned on like that, I never felt that before. I didn't love her, we both knew that." I stood still, he wasn't done.

"And I never did this again with anyone, it never felt right. I was waiting for you." I still stood quietly, he wasn't done yet.

"I need you to want this." Ah, there it was. At least part of it. "I quiver when I think of when I flicked you with the whip. It was so intense and I saw the leather lay across your flesh and curves, the tongue wrapping around your side, the cracking sound of it. I felt the leather handle as the whip encountered your skin, the vibration ran up my arm. A red stripe formed as you gasped at the delicious pain. And then you asked for more." Stephen's breath was rugged and I felt his cock hardening in his pants.

"I lashed you five times." Stephen's breathing was heavy in my hair. "I remember every stroke and I ache for wanting you. I ache so hard I am in pain, I want more." And there it was. I needed to try to understand why he needed this. I didn't want to be whipped, but I wanted to understand why he needed it so bad. Would the pain feel good? I didn't think so.

"Ok," I said to his chest as I just mentally shrugged. Plus I still wanted to figure out his obsession with these various sex games.

His grip tightened and he looked down at me, his eyes getting black with lust. I knew he was imagining me bound in his fancy knots as he whipped the shit out of me. I sent him a picture of me kneeling before him with fancy knots over my breasts and arms. I rarely did this since it seemed to inflame him. I had heard of this before even though I forgot the name. Shibari. It sounded exotic and tantalizing- and even slightly painful. I hoped not.

Stephen's nostrils flared and he picked me up and threw me over a shoulder, turned around and headed to our play room. I knew when he did this he was trying hard to restrain his wolf. This was slightly embarrassing, but based on past conversations I was in with other members of the pack it seemed to make the other pack she-wolves jealous for some reason. I just kept my head down as we entered the house through the back door which led directly into the room. Stephen dumped me on the mat again, and I was prepared for it. He then just stood there staring at me silently with his arms crossed.

I sighed and stood up slowly and took off my clothes even slower. I knew this would drive him crazy and his nostrils flared slightly as he watched me lower my underwear to the floor. I walked to the door and put my collar on (stupid stupid collar), then kneeled in front of him in his favorite submissive position. I could hear his loud breathing and knew the struggle he had within himself. When he calmed down he went to his equipment locker and came back.

"On the mat," is all he said to me. I stood up without looking at him and went to the mat and kneeled again. He then went behind me and took off his clothes. Stephen kneeled behind me pulled me back to his chest as he started to caress my breasts. I closed my eyes and groaned. Slowly he pulled back from me and took my arms that were already crossed behind me and started to tie rope on them. The rope was surprisingly thick and soft, I had no idea what it was made from. But Stephen's movements were deliberate and careful.

Stephen then looped the rope above and below my breasts, then crossed between my breasts twice. He stopped to trace the rope with his fingers as he held me in front of him. My arms were secured to the rope crisscrossed around my upper chest and breasts. He then took another rope and started to tie it around my waist. I felt his lips kiss the flesh around the ropes, and he nipped my right hip above my pubic area. Stephen made what felt like a harness, and wrapped it around my waist and upper thighs several times, tying knots all over the place.

Often stopping, Stephen caressed my skin and the knots, tugging them and adjusting them until he felt satisfied. Stephen then put a blindfold on me.

"Lay back," he said gruffly and I leaned backwards a little awkwardly since my hands were behind my back. I felt his lips once again at my waist as he started biting me along the rope, then licking my skin. I felt more rope being tied around my legs and then Stephen brushed his fingertips all over the area the rope and knots were. He then stepped back. I heard him moving around and moving some equipment. I then felt myself being lifted by the rope up off the floor as I leaned backwards in my harness, my head pointing to the floor.

"Slave, say your safe word if you are in discomfort or pain." I shook my head 'yes'.

"I need words," he whispered in my ear.

"Yes Master," I said softly. I felt myself being lifted higher and my back arched as I hung by my waist with my head hanging backwards and my legs were spread apart hanging down. I felt his fingertips brush all over my body, softly stroking my breasts, shoulders, neck, waist, legs- everywhere.

Finally, Stephen took one of my legs and raised it, kissed it, and I felt some rope at my ankle. He raised it up high and tied it so it stuck up above me, while stroking me up and down my leg. I could feel my juices dripping out of me, running slowly down my leg. Stephen stood back and was quiet for a while. I assumed he was watching me. I then felt him push me as I started spinning slowly on the rope.

"You are so beautiful Danika. I remember when I landed the damn chopper at your pack house, and I looked up and you were standing in the door behind Charles and his Beta. You looked right at me and you looked so lost. But so eager to finally meet your mate. I wanted to take you home right then, but then Charles suggested a room and I dragged you there." He pushed me gently again, but not fast enough to make me dizzy.

Breathing heavily Stephen whispered, "You are hanging there in my knots, spinning and your hair is almost touching the floor. I want to fuck you so badly, but this is just too beautiful to stop." I heard Stephen walk away and turned off all the lights. Then I could tell that one was turned on, the spotlight I think. I heard him walk back and push me gently so I started spinning again. A few minutes later I came to a stop, and Stephen walked up behind me and shoved his cock into my leaking pussy. I groaned and gripped him tight, squeezing my core. I couldn't really buck since I was hanging backwards all bound up.

Stephen reached up and kissed the inner part of my leg that was tied straight up in the air. He licked my leg as he thrust in me hard a few times. Abruptly he pulled out and started spinning me a little faster. This time I started to get a little dizzy, until he stopped me suddenly and shoved his cock into me again. Hard and deep he shoved in me over and over, licking my leg and rubbing my breasts. This felt fantastic and I was breathing hard. I could tell he was close, then he started to stroke my clit. I exploded, I moaned and cried out his name as orgasms pulsed through my core. I gripped his cock hard, and felt him thrust and pour his cum deep inside me. I just convulsed a while longer and he stood there breathing hard. He eventually pulled out and started rubbing his cum all over me.

He then spun me slowly.

"I see my cum all over you, love. It glistens in the light as you spin. You are a work of art, so beautiful." He stopped and leaned down to kiss my lips. Then stood up and lowered me softly onto the mat, and undid all my knots. I slowly stretched out my arms, rubbed my breasts before he pulled my hands away and started sucking on them. I arched into him, loving how his tongue lapped at my nipples. God this man had a magic mouth! He took off my rope harness and rubbed my skin. Kissing my eyes he pulled the blindfold off and helped me stand. He put his hands on my neck and pulled me into a deep kiss. He then covered me with a robe and picked me up, kissing me as he walked to the bathroom for a sensual shower.

"So... about the whipping?" I asked him, a little confused about why he didn't do it.

"Next time," he saidas he pulled me along. "Were youworried?" I looked up at him and he had a little bit of an evil grin. He knew exactly what he was doing, and enjoyedit, he enjoyed the tension of me not knowing if he would do it. Bastard.

***End of chapter.  Please vote, follow, comment and have fun!

Thanks, Olympic Wolf

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 3.1K 36
The first Novel in the thrilling Dumas Family Saga: Xander is the CEO of a pharmaceutical company that uses his Alpha DNA to make serums that cure hu...
6.2K 121 27
At only 10 years old her pack and parents were gone. She was forced to become a rogue. Running. Surviving through the years with only one goal in min...
24.3K 489 18
just a wrong number story? TW (ive made this with no plans, soo don't judge most chapters aren't proof read) I DON'T OWN ANYONE BUT DIANA!
3.8K 247 84
Book 1 In 'Creek Wood,' a seemingly ordinary town, is shrouded in mystery, centered around five enigmatic, exceptionally attractive men known as the...