Fairy Tail: High School

By TheKonfusingKK

your typical teenage romance. More

Story Info
Chapter One: I Bumped Into Mr. Jackass
Chapter Two: You Were Walking The Mile?
Chapter Three: What's The Catch?
Chapter Four: Birdo The Maid
Chapter Five: I'm Erza's Boyfriend
Chapter Six: You're A Lazy @$$
Chapter Seven: Nerd Alert!
Chapter Eight: Eat Me
Chapter Nine: Hush My Dear Child
Chapter Ten: Who's Shrimp?
Chapter Eleven: Do You Have Any Booze?
Chapter Twelve: Where Did My Clothes Go?
Chapter Thirteen: Clash of Boys
Chapter Fourteen: Let The Drinking Games Begin!
Chapter Fifteen: Your Bag Smelled Like Fish
Chapter Sixteen: The 30 Cakes Are For Me
Chapter Seventeen: Stop Striping In Public!
Chapter Eighteen: Don't Tease Me!
Chapter Nineteen: Strawberries and Vanilla
Chapter Twenty: You Have A Very Cute Scream
Chapter Twenty-One: You're Adorable
Chapter Twenty-Two: It's A Secret
Chapter Twenty-Three: Do You Want Me To Die?
Chapter Twenty-Four: You Know Each Other?
Chapter Twenty-Five: It's Me...
Chapter Twenty-Six: I Love Hugs!
Chapter Twenty-Seven: You Were Eavesdropping?
Chapter Twenty-Eight: You Have To Share
Chapter Thirty: You're So Pretty!
Chapter Thirty-One: Merry Christmas
Chapter Thirty-Two: Happy New Year
Chapter Thirty-Three: I'll Get Over It
Chapter Thirty-Four: Why Does It Hurt So Much?
Chapter Thirty-Five: Netflix And Chill
Chapter Thirty-Six: Winter Formal
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Call Me
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Fabulous Sting
Chapter Thirty-Nine: What's Anime?
Chapter Forty: My Valentine
Chapter Forty-One: Don't Ignore Me
Chapter Forty-Two: You Cheated On Me
Chapter Forty-Three: Speak Of The Devil
Chapter Forty-Four: Misunderstanding
Chapter Forty-Five: The Plan
Chapter Forty-Six: What Are You Hiding From Me?
Chapter Forty-Seven: Apologies and Confessions
Chapter Forty-Eight: Scholarships and Weddings
Chapter Forty-Nine: Happy Endings
Chapter Fifty: Goodbye

Chapter Twenty-Nine: It Was Him

7.1K 335 149
By TheKonfusingKK

Ah! Guys... 16,000+ reads! To celebrate this special occasion, I'm doing tutoring! It's actually pretty fun. Plus, I get to use my phone! Ooh, make sure to follow my Instagram accounts down below!

~~~

Lucy's POV:

It was 6:13 p.m. The day was turning to night and all the houses switched their lights on. As I was listening to my favorite song, My phone rang and it was from Mira. I picked up my phone and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Lucy! Just wanted to call you about something."

"Sure, go ahead."

"Can you go to Fairy Hills for me?"

"Fairy Hills? Isn't it like a secluded area or something?"

"Please, for me?"

"Fine, but you owe me!"

"Trust me, I will!"

I stopped the conversation and got dressed into my pink sweatshirt and my white beanie. I was already wearing my leggings, so I didn't need to change into warmer pants. Fairy Hills shouldn't be far away. If I remembered correctly, it should be fifteen minutes to get there if I'm walking. I don't know why, but I had a feeling Mira was setting something up. Once I got there, I couldn't help, but take in the atmosphere. I knew that Fairy Hills was breathtaking. You can look at the beautiful sunset from here. I walked around to try and find Mira, but...

"BOO!" Natsu shouted as he came out of the bushes. I got startled by his scare and fell on my back.

"Ow~"

"Are you ok? I didn't mean to scare you like that," Natsu said as he pulled me up. He gently caressed my forehead and my heart began to flutter.

"I-I'm fine. I was trying to find Mira, but-"

"She's not here."

"Huh? How do you know?" I asked. He got something out of his pocket and handed me what looked like a note. I opened the note and saw what was written inside.

~~~

Dear Natsu and Lucy,

If you are reading this note, which you obviously are, come to the nearest stream from here. It shouldn't be far away. Why am I doing this? Well, I'm bored and decided to have a little...game...to keep me amused. That and I have absolutely nothing better to do... Anyways, once you've made it to the stream, you will find another note there. Good luck!

Sincerely,
Mira the Matchmaker

~~~

"Looks like we have to do what the note tells us to do," I said.

"Or we could go home and forget that all of this ever happened," Natsu suggested. I shook my head and dragged him to the stream.

"We didn't come all the way here to do nothing. Plus, I have nothing better to do too," I said as I ran a little faster.

"Hey, don't pull so hard! My arms hurt from all the push-ups I had to do in basketball practice," Natsu complained.

"Quit yammering, little baby."

[TIME SKIP]

"Wow..." I said in awe. The trees were a beautiful shade of pink and purple from the night sky. The flowers were glowing a light shade of blue. Fireflies could seen everywhere, lighting up the whole area. The sound of the water flowing through bank was soothing and relaxing to the ears.

"It looks amazing. I'm surprised nobody comes here very often," Natsu said as he sat down near the river. I looked around the area and saw a cherry blossom tree. There was another small note on the tree branch. I jumped up to try and get it, but it didn't work.

"Here let me try," Natsu said as he reached for the note. He didn't even try at all. He just got it off from the branch like it wasn't a problem. As he handed me the note, we faced each other and realized how close we were. I took a couple steps back and looked down at the grass, blushing like a total loser.

"I-I should read the note," I stammered.

"Y-Yeah," Natsu agreed. I opened the note and read it out loud for the both of us.

~~~

Dear Natsu and Lucy,

Great job! Although, it doesn't really take a smart person to find the note... Anyways, I have a task to assign to you. Say one thing you like about each other. Feel free to go all out if you like! ;)

Sincerely,
Mira the Matchmaker

~~~

"Say one thing we like about each other?"

"Do you want to go first or do you want me to go first?" Natsu asked.

"I'll go first," I said. I leaned against the tree and took a deep breath.

"Wow, I never knew telling me a compliment is difficult," Natsu said as he crossed his arms.

"I'm trying to come up with one. It's hard to tell you a compliment, because there's not a lot of things about you I like," I lied. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked away from me. I really like Natsu. He may be stupid, sensitive, and a bit childish, but that's why I like him. I like him for who he is and I don't want that to change.

"Geez, if you don't like me, just-"

"You," I said. He gave me a baffled expression.

"Uh...so, you don't like me?" He asked. I grunted in annoyance.

"No, silly. I like you for you," I said. He didn't seem too sure about my answer.

"I thought you said that there's not a lot about me you like?"

"Well, you can be annoying and mean sometimes, but I know, deep down, you're a nice and sweet person," I said. He gave me a small smile and the both of us were sitting on the grass next to each other, our attention towards the night sky.

"I think what I like about you the most is how you can always make me smile for no apparent reason." I turned to face him, his expression seemingly nervous. "It sounds stupid, but I always look forward to seeing you at school, so that I can talk to you. I like being with you."

Somehow, someway, my heart kept thumping with every word he said. How could a simple compliment have such an impact in my emotions? I've heard compliments before, yes, but the compliments that Natsu gave me was, in a way, enticing. Like a feeling of happiness that I wish it would never fade.

Natsu continued. "I don't know how, but you can make me go crazy about you sometimes. Don't change anything about yourself, okay?" He looked away from me, his cheeks tinged with red. "I like you just the way you are."

I smiled. "You know, Mira said to just say one thing we like about each other."

Natsu shrugged. "I know, but I couldn't just say one."

It was 9:37 p.m. The moon was shining and the crickets were chirping, but I didn't really care for all of that. I was really happy. Everything that Natsu ever did or said made me realize how lucky I was to have met him. Even though we did start off a bit shaky at first.

"Hey, Natsu? Can you close your eyes?" I asked, a bit nervous of what I was about to do. He didn't question anything and closed his eyes, thinking that nothing could go wrong. If only that were true. "Don't open them, until I say you can."

I took a deep breath in and placed my hands at his cheeks. He flinched at first, but I was glad he didn't open his eyes. I closed the gap between us and gave him, what should've been, a small, quick kiss. I tried pulling away, but Natsu wrapped his arms around me, not wanting to let go. Gently, he pushed me to the ground, his lips still connected to mine, and all I could think about was how this was my very first kiss. I was glad it was with him, though.

Because I wouldn't have this moment any other way...

~~~

Yay! I finally did it. After 28 chapters, I did it! Are you guys happy? Lol! It was pretty difficult to write this, because I wasn't sure if I should wait later or do it now. But, after contemplating about my existence in the world, I decided to write this special chapter for you guys! I really hope you enjoy it and I'll see you guys in my next chapter!

HOLD UP! Before you go, I made a new book! Well, I made it like a few weeks ago, but you should check it out! It's called... Fairy Tail: A Blind Love. However, I'm going to focus more on this book. When I'm done with this story, I'll be sure to update my second book. I also made Fairy Tail: Rapunzel, but it's not going to come out until February. Thanks for reading! Goodbye~

~TheKonfusingKK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 901 18
Unfortunate timing leads to Deku moving to america on his own much like all might . When he returns class 1A gives him death glares... Was it becaus...
530K 10.6K 98
๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฌ : ๐œ ๐จ ๐ฆ ๐ฉ ๐ฅ ๐ž ๐ญ ๐ž same for this book, i advice you to not read it if i'm being honest cause the writing here was not the vibe ๐Ÿ’€...
1.6K 59 6
" i kissed the scars on her skin. i still think you're beautiful, & i don't ever wanna lose my best friend. " in which cho kang and tara carpenter ha...
248K 16.2K 80
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...