Mr Grumpy - DISCONTINUED AND...

By Im_Just_That_Awkward

*** THIS IS THE OG 'MR GRUMPY' HOWEVER I AM IN THE PROCESS OF RE-WRITING IT AS A NEW BOOK, THIS CAN BE FOUND... More

Chapter 1- My Car Broke Down
Chapter 2- Those Red Velvet Cupcakes
Chapter 3- The Noble Knight.
Note.
Chapter 4- Mr Pierce Gave Us A Quickie
Chapter 5- The Lone Stranger
Chapter 6- The Cave Has V.I.P's
Chapter 8- Talk About Being Grumpy
Chapter 9- Baby's Can Erupt Into Volcanoes
Chapter 10- Too Many Awkward Silences
Chapter 11- Alex Fights The Beasts
Chapter 12- His Heavenly Hugs
Chapter 13- The Dog Days Are Not Over
Chapter 14- This Cat Has Some Sassy Pants
Chapter 15- Day 1: Majestical Taco's
Chapter 16- Day 2: Those Perfect Eyebrows
Chapter 17- Day 3: A Night As A Sinner
Chapter 18- Day 4: Deja Vu's And Drunk Conversations
Chapter 19- Day 5: Sunscreen Lotions.
Chapter 20- Day 6: Blank Faces On Fleek
Chapter 21- Rainbow Smiles
Chapter 22- Arrow In Bear Beer
Chapter 23- A Cheesy Moon
Chapter 24- The Devil's Dollhouse
Chapter 25- Pretty Pumpkins
Chapter 26- The Scare
Chapter 27- Frost Bites.
Chapter 28- White Silk And Lace
Chapter 29- Frothy Bubbles.
Chapter 30- Stubbed Toes
Chapter 31- Crybaby and Filthy
overdue author's note.
UPDATE

Chapter 7- It's A Blushing Marathon

66.1K 2.3K 891
By Im_Just_That_Awkward

Aloha Honey Bees. How are you all doing? Did you guys enjoy the last chapter? Guys it's  almost Christmas which means its almost New Years which means it's almost 2016. Yucky. 

Anyway lets party...

Anastasia's POV

I stared at the guy as I watched both of the boys tense up. Were they friends? Because no offense to the old guy, I wouldn't want to be his friend. Whoa Ana that was very rude. What if the old guy was nice? I stopped my semi ill thoughts. 

"This is Ana, and we are going now."Jasper says putting an arm around my waist as Mr Grumpy stood there staring at the old guy. 

"Oh Jasper, don't be so cold. Come here Ana." The old guy smirked and I swore I heard Mr Grumpy grunt out. Jasper's fingers dug into the sides of my waist. I flinched for a second and he noticed. He let go. And I walked forward trembling. 

There was something about this guy that was off putting. He stood all tall and proud like he was better than everyone else. I looked back for a second to see Mr Grumpy clenching his fist as a way to restrain him from doing something bad. 

Suddenly my voice felt dry when I stood in front of him, I tilted my head up since he was pretty tall. "U-Um Hi? My name is Ana." I felt that I shouldn't say my real name. Whoa Ana, you are just on a rude spring today, aren't you? 

His eyes gleamed as they trailed over my face and his smirk widened." Ana." He said as he licked his lips." My, you are a very beautiful doll." 

I blushed and muttered out a thanks. I didn't like people complimenting me, it made me shy. 

I flinched as I felt his cold hand cup my cheek. He really liked being in my personal bubble. 

"U-Um excuse me sir," His eyebrows raised at this. "You are in my personal bubble. You know there is an imaginary circle around me. And you are kinda in it. Sorry. But my mom said, guys shouldn't be in my personal bubble." I avoided his eyes as I heard his chuckled in the air. It sounded dark.  I also heard Jasper chuckling lowly. 

"I like you Ana." I gulped as I heard this, was this guy a baddie? I moved back a bit and he walked closer. "My name is Nikolai Slavko." 

"U-Um nice name." I said uncertainly as he moved closer and I mover further way till I stood next to Jasper. Mr Grumpy was still silent. 

"Nikolai, she's Adrian's" Jasper said as Nikolai came closer. Nikolai froze before glaring at Mr Grumpy. And wait. I wasn't Mr Grumpy's property. I wanted to correct Jasper but his stare stopped me. 

Mr Grumpy and Nikolai had a stare off before an unusual looking smirk appeared on NIkolai's face. 

"Of course. She is Adrian's." He paused as his eyes landed on mine. "Lovely to meet you Ana." With that he vanished. 

"Why the hell did you bring her here, now Nikolai is interested? And for god sakes she is not mine. She never will be. Ever." He snarled out harshly, I felt tears lining in my eyes. But I looked away when I saw his glare directed to me. I looked back at Jasper who had an apologetic look. Then I heard Mr Grumpy walk away. 

After a few moment of silence I wiped a few tears away with my sweater as Jasper spoke. " Ana, if you ever see Nikolai, run. He knows who you are."  

* * * *

I sat on my bed with Alex cuddling my side, I was reading a book I found in my pile of random books. My lamp was the only source of light in my room. I turned the next page when I heard a knock. 

"Hey sweetie, are you okay?" My mother walked in gracefully before sitting at the edge of the bed. Her long night gown was bunched up on my bed when she folded her legs. 

I closed my book and placed it on the bed before answering, " Yeah, I am just a bit tired. And with my ankle and all. Yeah. How was the horse show by the way?" I gave her a smile. 

"Ah, yes Dr Yonks phoned your dad when it happened. I really wonder where you get your clumsiness from. And the show was great. This time Lucky won. You should have seen Lily's face. Oh and Becca was there as well." She grinned like a child. Lucky is mom's favourite horse, of course we don't own any but Mom goes to to a club and rides Lucky. Lily is apparently an enemy of Mom and Becca. Mom says that Lily used to have a massive crush on Dad when they were younger, and that's why Lily doesn't like mom, because mom has dad. Oh High school drama. 

"That sounds fun mom." I smiled and she laughs before standing up and walking towards me. 

"Goodnight sweetie, get some sleep." She kissed my cheek before leaving. 

I sat there for a moment thinking. After what Jasper told me about Nikolai, I was a bit spooked out. Jasper walke- I mean carried me home ignoring my protests. The tension between Mr Grumpy and Nikolai was intense. I wondered why though. There were so many unanswered questions. 

Meow. 

I turned my head to see Alex meowing at me moving his head to me, wanting to be pet. I rubbed my hand over his smooth fur before switching off the lights. And then I slept. 

The next morning I woke up with someone jumping on me. A squeal left me as I felt tiny hands poking my sides. I opened my eyes slowly, trying to adjust to the light. My eyes then locked on a pair of blue eyes. A giggle escaped his little mouth. James Flooks was probably the most adorable child ever. He had huge round blue eyes with a bit of sea green in the middle. Curly light blonde hair that was like silk. And a pair of dimple similar to mine was painted on his face. 

"Hello there James." I giggled and took a hold of his tiny fingers. 

"Ana Banana." He smiles at me and I giggled again. I sat up and held his body closer to me. 

"How did you even get up the stairs?" I asked him in disbelief. When I was three I couldn't climb the stairs. He just wiggled his body. "Okay well you sit here with Alex while I brush my teeth." I moved him as I stood up. 

After brushing my teeth, I began to brush the knots out of my hair then I tied it in a low ponytail. When I came out of my bathroom James was hugging Alex. Alex was hissing at him trying to get out of the excited boy's grip. 

"Cat." James said into Alex's fur. Alex started snarling at him wiggling his body out of his hold. 

"Okay. James come here." James let go and crawled to the edge of the bed so I could pick him up. 

"Aunt Macy," I grinned when I saw her curly blonde hair in a wild ponytail. She had on a pink headband and a long white maxi dress. 

"Oh Annie dear, you look wonderful." She came to give me a tight hug and I giggled hugging back. 

"I just woke up Aunt Macy." I furrowed my brows at here and grabbed a glass of Orange Juice on the table. Mom greeted me as well and slid me a plate of eggs and toast. 

"But you look beautiful. Oh Andrea I can't wait till Ana get's a boyfriend." My mother nods eagerly at this and I shook my head at the thought of me having a boyfriend. See Aunt Macy was my mothers younger sister. She lived on the side of Wayfield. So she always just popped up when she could. 

"Honey. Ana is not getting a boyfriend soon." My dad came in the kitchen with uncle Henry. They both greeted me. 

"William, that's what you think." She winked at Dad who shook his head. Uncle Henry sat next to Aunt Macy quietly. He never spoke much. He was the total opposite of her. She was rather loud and thank the heavens Uncle Henry managed to tame her. 

I took a sip before speaking, " So what are we doing today mom?" She stood behind the counter and leaned against it. 

"Well, we are going to the beach today. Becca is coming as well so get your room sorted and then we can go." 

A grin was suddenly on my face. I loved the beach. And I am not even lying when I say this I love the beach. "Yeah! We're going to the beach!" Everyone laughed at my childish behavior. 

* * * *

I was looking for my swimsuit, but I couldn't find it. It was a bright blue one piece with white flowers on it. I moved pieces of my clothing around but nothing showed up. Was it in the wash? No I remember seeing mom wash it. But where was it? I sat on my bed trying to think of where it could be before my door swung open. 

"Aloha my beautiful Ana." Beth grinned before jumping on me. I groaned when her body landed on me. Oh God. 

"Hi Bethany." She finally let go. I looked at her outfit before smiling. She had on a denim shorts with a white crop top and a flower print kimono or cardigan thingy. A thin white flower crown was placed on her hair. She also had on some plain white converses. She looked really pretty.

"Ana are you not dressed yet?" She frowned. 

"I don't know wear my swim suit is." I sulked and she sat next to me. 

"Okay well, I can obviously tell you have been looking." She looks around my room. "Oh I have my swimming clothes in the bag downstairs you can just wear it." 

I squinted my eyes at her," Wait aren't you swimming?" 

She shook her head. "Nope, mother nature decide to pay me a visit this morning." She groans out. 

I nodded at her, "Awhh. Well what should I wear?" 

She looks at me for a moment before walking to my closet. I sat there waiting for her to come back. 

"Awhh you look so cute like a baby." Bethany cooed in my ear and stood behind me wiggling her eyebrows. I had on a bright yellow sun dress with small white daisy's on it. The dress was mid thigh high and it had a thin strap holding the dress on me. I paired it was some white flats. My hair was in a high ponytail with a daisy clip. I looked cute I guess. 

"Thank you." I grinned out shyly. 

"Now let's go and get some eye candies." 

* * * *

"Baby stop it. I know you want me." He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively and rubbed my leg. I blushed at him and shook my head. 

"No I don't," I giggled out when he began to tickle my sides. I laid on the blanket that was on the sand. He just kept smiling at me shaking his head.   

"Baby. You look good today Ana."  He finally stopped when he saw my face go red. 

"Ben! Stop harassing Ana. Leave her alone." Bethany came to my rescue and whacked her twins arm. 

"Okay calm down Beth, I'll stop for now," He winked at me and left. Ben was something. I watched him then walk to some brunette on the beach that was staring at him. Player. 

"God.My bother is such a player." 

"And so are you." I grinned at her. 

"True. Come let's get you changed so that you can swim and then I can scout." She grabbed my hand to pull me up. 

"For what?" Why would she be scouting? I looked at her confused. 

"For guys of course." 

"Bethany! I thought you had a swimsuit."My eyes were wide as I stared at it. 

"I do.This is it. What's wrong with it? I bought it yesterday?" She looked at me confused. 

"I meant a one piece not a bikini or what ever that thing is." I shuddered as I stared at it. 

"Well. It's still a swimsuit right? And plus you will look totally hot in it." She winks at me as she flung the bikini at me. "And plus since your boobs are bigger than mine, it will fill the top better." 

I gaped at her and she pulled me into the changing room thingy. I got dressed and frowned when I looked in the mirror. 

It was a simple black bikini. The thing was, it was thin and the top made my boobs look like they were going to spill out anytime. The flimsy ties at the back felt unstable so I triple knotted it. The bikini just about covered everything. "Oh my gosh." I muttered lowly before the door opened. 

"Damn girl. Holy frick. You look hot. Like I said before if I was Lesbian I would bang you. " 

"Bethany stop," I gasped at her and she winks again before nodding over my body. 

"And your boobs look really good. " She made me rotate around much to my protests. I blushed at her.  "The guys are gonna get a ha-" 

"Okay." I draw the word out before she says anything else. "I don't think i'll swim." 

"Oh no babe. You are swimming. Because if you don't I will tell your mom you went to a party." Her words making my eyes go wide. I shook my head. 

"You would,'t." I pleaded to her. 

"I would honey."

"Fine." I muttered out and she jumps up in victory. 

"Okay I am gonna get me an Ice-cream and you go meet some hot guys." She yells as she walks out leaving me. 

I sighed. Oh my gosh I have to wear this strips of clothing in public. Dad will kill me, so I think I'll swim somewhere else. Yeah thats what you should do. 

I grinned out and picked up my camera and slipped on the waterproof cover. I then walked out of the changing rooms only to slip over a rock. I closed my eyes and waited for the fall but it was stopped when I felt a pair of strong warm arms around me. 

I stared into a pair of chocolate hazel coloured eyes. They stared at me in shock for a second before the emotion was wiped away. Mr Grumpy? 

He let go of me immediately and suddenly his jaw clenched when he scanned my body four times. His piercing eyes looked like they were staring into my soul. I grinned at him before quickly taking a picture of him. 

"Mr Grumpy, I didn't know you were here." I grinned out and he looked around before his eyes landed on mine. 

"Jesus Christ." He muttered lowly still staring at me. A deep blush appeared on my cheeks. God I think by the end of this day my cheeks will be stained red. Permanently.

"Sorry?" I was confused?

"Nevermind Kid.  What the hell are you wearing?" He said and took off his jacket before shoving it on me. I looked at him confused why he gave me his jacket. It smelt like him. 

"I am not a kid." I pouted at him and ran a hand through my hair. 

"Oh I can see." He whispered out before grabbing a cigarette out of his pocket and lighting it up. 

I blushed, " Um but this is Beth's bikini, and I had nothing to swim in so yeah." 

His jaw was still clenched as he listened blowing the smoke out. "You shouldn't wear that again." 

My jaw dropped. "Well that was rude. Just because I don't look good doesn-"

"Hush Kid. I didn't say that. I just don't like guys staring at you." He says and gestures at the guys walking past me. And they were staring at me. And then the blush was back again. Thanks Mr Grumpy. 

"Well you have no right to tell me what not to wear." I raised my brow folding my arms. 

"Oh really? That's what you think Kid." His cigarette waved in the air as he blew out another puff. 

I stayed quiet for a bit before an amazing idea came to me. "Can we get Ice-cream please?" 

"No." He said without any hesitation still staring. 

"Please," I asked again with my dimple out. 

"No kid." He glared behind me and I turned to see a guy staring at me. Why does he just glare at random people. 

"Please Mr Grumpy." I pouted and his eyes drifted to my lips for a second. 

"Fine." He growled out at me. A grin was stretched on my face and I jumped up and down in glee. His eyes went to my chest and then I remembered I had on a bikini that could barely hold my boobs. The blushing marathon began again. 

And then he swore. 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

How was this chapter? Tell me the truth!!! 

QOTD: What is your favourite cake?

Mine is either Red Velvet or Cookies and Cream Cheesecake. 

Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

Follow

-Gigi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

901 73 22
Hi everyone! First off this is my very first book ever to be posted on Wattpad. I have written other stories but never published them ANYWHERE. Pleas...
68.7K 1.8K 52
She didn't know any better. Years of being raised by the evil entity that was once Henry Creel skewed her view of the world she once lived in. When Y...
7.4M 215K 78
To start over. That's what Alex Rose needed, after that night. That's what drove her out of her home in London, to New York, halfway across the wor...