Shattered (Ross Lynch/R5 Fanf...

By xsophix

"Life isn't always easy. ... For nobody. ... But especially for me it's a living hell. ... Why did it have to... More

Chapter 1 II Counting Stars
Chapter 2 II Tears Of An Angel
Chapter 3 II It Was Enchanting To Meet You
Chapter 4 II Say Something
Chapter 5 II You Never Walk Alone
Chapter 6 II Let Her Go
Chapter 7 II Big Girls Cry
Chapter 8 II The Heart Wants What It Wants
Chapter 9 II Part Of That World
Chapter 10 II Face To Face
Chapter 11 II Apologize
Chapter 12 II What Now
Chapter 13 II Stay With Me
Chapter 14 II Human
Chapter 15 II Angel
Chapter 16 II Pray
Chapter 17 II Leave Me Alone
Chapter 18 II Naturally
Chapter 20 II Count On Me
Chapter 21 II I
Chapter 22 II Intuition
Chapter 23 II Mad World
Chapter 24 II High Hopes
Chapter 25 II Smile
Chapter 26 II Feel Again
Chapter 27 II What Do You Mean?
Chapter 28 II Safe And Sound
Chapter 29 II Crazy
Chapter 30 II Thinking Of You
Chapter 31 II Dancing In The Sky
Chapter 32 II It Should Have Been Me
Chapter 33 II Poor Unfortunate Souls
Epilogue II Shattered

Chapter 19 II One Time

471 23 2
By xsophix

Chapter 19

Five days later

Ross' POV

Ross: You okay?

I slowly guide Rebecca through the door into our apartment, while Mrs. Andrews follows us with our cute little bundle of joy in her arms.

Rebecca: Ross, I'm fine. Stop worrying.

Ross: I have every right to be worried. You've been in a coma for over three months.

Rebecca: And now I'm awake and I feel great.

She stands up on her tippy toes and kisses my cheek slightly before she walks over to the couch and sits down. I just smile, while I watch Rebecca, how she's picking at her messy hair. She's so cute. I suddenly feel someone tuck on my arm. I turn around and look at a smiling Mrs. Andrews.

Mrs. Andrews: Ross, if you want to spend some time with Rebecca, then I can take care of Maya.

Ross: Oh no. You don't have to. I will-.

Mrs. Andrews: Ross, I'm being serious. You finally have your girl back and I can see in your eyes that you want some alone time with her.

I look down while blushing a little bit. She knows me so well.

Ross: ... I ... I really do.

Mrs. Andrews: See? So go. Enjoy some time together without anyone around. It's just you and her.

Ross: And you're really okay with taking care of Maya?

Mrs. Andrews: Of course, son. I'm her godmother and I want to spend some time with this little cutie here.

I show a short smile.

Ross: Thank you so much.

Mrs. Andrews: That's not a problem at all, Ross. Maya can sleep over and tomorrow morning I'll bring her over again.

Mrs. Andrews pats my shoulder lightly before she walks over to our bed and places Maya on top. Afterwards, she grabs a bag and throws some clothes and some toys in it before picking Maya up again and walking towards the exit.

Mrs. Andrews: So my sweetie, so goodbye to your daddy and mommy.

Rebecca: Where are you guys going?

Mrs. Andrews: Maya is sleeping over at mine. You don't have to worry. You two make yourself a lovely evening and I'll spend some quality time with my goddaughter.

She pinches Maya cheek lightly while my little girl scrunches up her nose and moves her face away. She's so cute.

Ross: Alright, princess. You're gonna stay with auntie Moni and I want you to be a good girl, alright?

I'm pretty sure she doesn't really understand what I was saying. She just tilts her head to the side slightly and look with her big brown eyes at me. I shake my head and release a short laugh before kissing her head softly, causing her to giggle. From day to day, I just love my little girl more. Rebecca comes next to me and also kisses her head before pinching her nose lightly. Once again, she pushes her head back and with her tiny hands she starts to push Rebecca's finger away, causing us all to laugh.

Rebecca: Bye sweetheart. Don't miss me too much.

Mrs. Andrews: Bye guys. Enjoy your evening.

And with that the two are gone. I hear some shuffling behind me and when I turn around I see how Rebecca throws herself on the couch again. I shake my head at her.

Rebecca: What? You have no idea how uncomfortable such a hospital bed is.

I smile and sit down next to her. My smile quickly disappears again, which, much to my dislike, also sees Rebecca. She sits up again and crosses her legs, while looking with a concerned expression at me.

Rebecca: You're extremely quiet.

Ross: ... So?

Rebecca: So? That's not you. You're always talking.

I remain silent and look down onto my lap while fiddling with my fingers. A few seconds later I feel a soft hand being placed on my thigh and I look to my side at my worried girlfriend.

Rebecca: Ross ... what's the matter?

I hesitate for a moment before I look Rebecca directly into her beautiful eyes and answer.

Ross: ... When you were laying there in the hospital bed, I ... I felt so alone. ... I had no idea if you'd ever wake up again. Seeing you so weak and broken just made me realize that we're not immortal and that every moment something bad could happen, which is gonna pull you or Maya away from me. ... I ... I just don't wanna lose you guys.

I turn my body away from her, so she removes her hand from my thigh. While I hear her sigh I try to suppress my tears, which are starting to brim through my eyes.

Ross: ... If you wouldn't have woken up ... I don't know what I would've done.

Rebecca lays her head on my back, while her arms snake around my torso from behind. I reach my hand up to my eyes and wipe my small tears away.

Rebecca: ... You don't have to worry. We're here and we're not gonna leave. It's over Ross. I'm awake and healthy. Maya is healthy. You're not alone.

I turn slowly around, causing her arms to unwrap from my torso. When I fully turned around, I take a closer look at Rebecca. She still looks the same. The same gorgeous girl I fell in love with a long time ago. And the same girl I still love. I quickly glance down on her lips, before looking into her eyes again. She gets what I was referring to and seconds later, she wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me closer, before pressing her lips onto mine. It feels so good to feel her lips on mine again. It's been so long. I was craving her lips and touch so much, you have no idea. She slowly starts tucking at the end of my blonde messy hair, causing me to release a quiet moan and earning a smile from her.

Rebecca: Still your old turn on?

Ross: It will never change baby.

I start to deepen the kiss and Rebecca gets my cue and slowly starts to lean back, pulling me by my neck down with her onto the couch. I place my left palm on the fabric of the couch next to Rebecca's head to hold myself up, so I won't crush my girl, while my right hand is placed on her waist. My hand slowly creeps under the rim of her shirt and I start rubbing small circles on her hip. We release from the kiss because of the lack of oxygen and I lean my forehead against hers. Rebecca reaches a hand up to my face and pushes a loose strand of hair away from my eyes, while she's showing a wide and beautiful smile.

Ross: ... I love you Rebecca.

Rebecca: I love you too.

I smile and Rebecca grabs my shirt and pulls me into another passionate kiss. I don't hesitate and immediately kiss back, before Rebecca releases her grip on my shirt and slowly travels her fingertips along my torso, down my abs, till she grabs the rim of my shirt and tucks on it. I lean back and quickly pull my shirt over my head and throw it behind the couch, before leaning back in and connecting our lips again. I slowly kiss down her jawline, down her neck and shoulder, causing her to release some soft moans, which make me smile against her smooth skin. I'm about to go back up, when she places her warm hand on my bare chest and pushes me back, while sitting back up. I'm kinda surprised at first, till I place my hands again under her shirt on her hips. She takes her shirt in her hands and takes it off, before it lands next to my shirt on the floor. I put my hand on her back, while her hands land once again behind my neck and she slowly starts to lay down again, me of course following.

Ross: You know I've missed you so much.

Rebecca: I can tell.

She lets out a short giggle.

Ross: Hey, you were three months in a coma and I'm a 20 year old horny guy. Can you blame me?

Rebecca: Not at all.

One things leads again to another. After some more minutes of kissing we lose all of our clothes. No more barriers. Skin on skin. It's just me and Rebecca.

...

I slowly start to open my eyes only to get greeted by the bright sunlight shining through the window. I close my eyes again, so I won't get blinded, till I feel something soft running over my forehead. I open my eyes again and look up to my beautiful girlfriend, who is running her fingers over my face and starts playing with my hair.

Rebecca: Morning.

Ross: Morning.

Rebecca: You know you have a really sexy morning voice?

Ross: I know.

I grin as I see how Rebecca is rolling her eyes. I sit up, causing the white sheets to fall into my lap to cover up the most important parts. I feel some shifting behind me, followed by a pair of arms which are snaking around my neck from behind. I close my eyes again and enjoy the heat that's radiating off Rebecca's body onto me. She leaves some kisses on my shoulder and neck, while I lean my head back to offer her more space.

Ross: Please don't do this to me.

Rebecca: What do you mean?

I can literally feel the smugly grin that's playing on Rebecca's lips right now.

Ross: Making me horny again.

Rebecca: Alright.

She suddenly releases her arms and lays back down, while pulling the sheets up to her chest. With an annoyed expression I turn towards her.

Ross: Are you serious?

Rebecca: You wanted me to stop.

Ross: I didn't think you'd actually stop.

Rebecca: Your own fault.

I roll my eyes and reach down to grab my boxers off the ground, before pulling them up and fixing them around my waist. I stand up and on my way over to the bathroom I rub my eyes to get a clear vision. I'm about to enter, when I hear Rebecca calling for me once more.

Rebecca: Ross?

Ross: Yeah?

Rebecca: Did you-?

Ross: Don't worry.

She looks confused at me, while a smile forms on my face.

Ross: ... I used protection.

Her face softens and a lovely smile appears. With that she lays down again, snuggling into the still warm sheets. I already open the bathroom door, when I hear the doorbell ring. What the hell? Who rings at someone's door at seven in the morning? It's no way that's already Mrs. Andrews. She may be a middle-aged woman, but she can still sleep till nine or ten. I lazily make my way over to the door and look through the peephole, but I can't see anyone. Weird. I'm about to leave, when I look to my feet and see that someone pushed a piece of paper through the door crack. I bend down and pick it and slowly start to unfold it. I quickly scan the note and my eyes wide. No this can't be true.

Dear Ross,

We just wanted to inform you that you still own us a large amount of money. You just left us after our little "mission" around one and a half years ago. And we had to pay for it. Now it's your turn. If you ever want to see your good friend Monica and your precious little Maya again, then follow our directions. We want a little compensation for the time in jail. We didn't snitch on you, even though you were part of it. We demand a compensation of a few dollars. You know how much. 5k. ... We give you one week. I'd hurry if I was you. Seven days is not a long time. If you don't get our money in one week, your little "bundle of joy" will never celebrate her first birthday.

Good luck and hopefully we'll see each other in seven days in our old meeting area from 10 years ago.

P.S. Don't tell anyone about this note and don't even think about calling the police because then their lives will be over sooner than you think.

My breathing is heavy as I finish the letter. ... This can't be happening. Why? Why is it happening to me? I just got my girlfriend back. We were a happy family for once. And that didn't even last a full day. ... What am I gonna do now? ... Where can I get 5,000 $ in one week? Damn, I don't even have 1,000. ... I just want everything to be good for once. Please dear god. I just want a miracle to happen. ... Please. ... Just one time.

-----------------------------------------

hey guys I'm back. sorry for the super long wait, but i had major writer's block and stress in school etc, but here's another chapter. i hope you like it. things are getting steamy.

xoxo

Love you <3<3<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 5.2K 34
~ COMPLETED ~ "You want me to do what!?" "Please Laura. I need you to do this for me!" "Why me? Why not one of your other girl friends?" "Well, uh...
4.4K 112 19
𝟏𝟖+| I was said to be 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞... 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. I had heard it so much...
31.3K 1.7K 51
[Major Warning ⚠️ :- I wrote this book when i was a teen and as English isn't my first language, i wasn't that familiar with terms or words. I'll sta...
20.2K 415 39
**warning writing may be bad because I wrote this in middle school. But I still help you enjoy** Preparing for a baby both marano girls pregnant with...