Love Me Like You Do -Jason Mc...

By biebver

At first he was perfect, everything a girl could of wanted. Then, he changed. It was almost as if it was over... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Epilogue
The End

Chapter Thirty Five

2.9K 89 5
By biebver

Vote and comment for faster updates (:

"Ariana? What do you mean do something stupid?" Ryan asked. You could clearly hear the alert in his voice.

"Drugs and stuff." I lied smoothly. He sighed of relief.

"I didn't know what you meant there.." He trailed off. We sat, an awkward silence thickening the air around us. A yawn escaped my lips, resulting in me standing up.

"Goodnight Ryan." I said, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Night. Hey, Ari?" He called. "Don't worry about it too much, he'll be fine by tomorrow." I just nodded.

"I hope you're right." As I walked past our room, I checked one last time to see if Jason had unlocked the door, but he still hadn't. Faintly, I could hear him snoring through the door, and I wasn't prepared to wake him. With a sigh, I wandered into the guest room and decided that I had no choice but to sleep in there for the night.

---

I streched out my body as a loud yawn escaped my lips. I checked my phone, seeing that it was almost midday. That's quite late for me, but it's probably because I was up until about three in the morning worrying about Jason. I couldn't get to sleep at all. I left my room and saw that our bedroom door was now wide open. I took a sneak peek inside, seeing all the bed covers messed up; Jason nowhere to be found. I sighed and jogged down the stairs, hoping to find him there.

"Ryan where's Jason?" I asked, finding him in the kitchen eating a bowl of cereal.

"I don't know. When I got here he was gone.." He trailed off. I pursed my lips to the side and text him.

'Where are you?'

Jason

I continued to walk through the woods at a fast pace. The sun was beaming through the light in the trees, its just a shame I'm coming here to kill someone. Faintly from the distance I heard voices, but I immedaitely stopped when my phone buzzed. Hiding behind a tree, I checked and saw I had a message from Ariana asking where I am. I decided not to text back and instead just slipped my phone back into my pocket. I took out my pistol and slowly edged closer to the two guys that were the people I needed to get rid of. I couldn't exactly hear what they were talking about but I was close enough to take a shot at the one with their back to me. I aimed at his head and watched as he immediately fell forward, the other one looking around in panic.

"Matthew, good to see you again." I smirked, walking out of the trees. His eyes widened when he saw me. "I was meant to do this months ago, but I just got caught up." I added. However, his scared face turned to confidence.

"On a vacation with your little girlfriend? C'mon McCann, you and I both know that she'll be dead within the next year or so." He commented.

"I don't think so." I replied, holding up my gun to his chest. "Last words?"

"I hope that your little slut-" He stopped immediately and looked down at the fresh bullet wound. His face showed pure pain as he slowly dropped to his knees and dropped forward. I picked up my phone and called Chaz.

"Hello?"

"Chaz get someone to get rid of these bodies." I ordered.

"Hold on a second, I'm tracking you." I sighed impatiently, waiting for the process. "Done."

"Meeting later." I said, before hanging up.

I shut the door quietly behind me and walked into the living room where I found Ariana sitting watching a random movie. She looked as if she wasn't watching it though, almost as if she was just staring off into mid-air. Quietly, I snuck up behind her and wrapped my arms around her neck, making her jump.

"I'm so sorry for lastnight baby." I mumbled into her hair.

"It was my fault-"

"No it wasn't. I shouldn't have locked you out of the room babe. I love you." I replied, jumping over the back of the couch so that I was now sitting beside her.

"I love you too Jason. I was really worried though, I thought you were going to do something stupid." I sighed and shook my head, knowing what she meant.

"No. That's in the past baby. I think I just wanted some alone time.." I trailed off, not really knowing how to explain my actions lastnight.

"Can we just forget about it?" Ariana asked me, looking up at me with hopeful eyes.

"Of course baby." I replied, giving her a quick peck.

I'm sorry that I'm such a shitty author and haven't updated for a while. I've been so busy with schoolwork  that I just haven't got any spare time at all. Thank you for being patient x

Vote and comment for faster updates (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 120 27
Random imagines about Jason McCann, most dangerous man on Earth, yet he has a soft spot for you.
104K 4.9K 35
Justin Drew Bieber didn't care how much his boyfriend hurt him, he loved him way too much to ever leave Jason McCann.
135K 5.4K 78
Jennifer was on her way to school one day when she came across America's Most Wanted, Jason McCann. After being kidnapped, will she hate him for the...
1.3M 36.8K 52
"They say love can be a dangerous thing, but I didn't realise just how dangerous they meant."