Wildest Dreams (A Stemily Fan...

By DCMadden

What happens when Stephen falls in love with Emily? Will he leave his life in California to be with her? Who... More

1. No One Has To Know
2. Red Lips and Rosy Cheeks
3. Say you'll remember me
4. Nothing lasts forever...
5. ...but this is getting good now.
7. I thought, heaven can't help me now.
8. This is gonna take me down.
9. My one condtion is...
10. Someday when you leave me...
11. ...I bet these memories follow you around.
12. Just Pretend
13. His voice is a familiar sound.
14. Burning It Down
15. His Clothes Are In My Room
16. Wildest Dreams
UPDATE

6. Drive out of the city, away from the crowd.

2.8K 72 12
By DCMadden

Emily's POV

"SURPRISE!" Everyone screamed and I jumped back, almost falling over, Stephen steadied me and gestured me to go into the room.

I was greeted by Colton, Fanta, Italia, and Gen.

"You didn't suspect a thing did you?" Fanta asked as she handed me a drink.

I shook my head. "I really didn't. Apparently you guys are all great at keeping secrets." I turned to Stephen and raised my eyebrow. He shrugged his shoulders and walked me over to Robbie and Jared.

"Happy Birthday Ems." Robbie gave me a hug and I got pretty much the same greeting from everyone as I made my way around the room with Stephen trailing behind me.

After I had talked to almost everyone for a few minutes I pulled Stephen into the kitchen.

"What's wrong, babe?" He asked worriedly.

I put my hand on my hip. "You're joking right?"

He shook his head and waited for me to continue.

"You do realize that this is a party at your friends house for my birthday and you're walking around holding my hand, kissing me, calling me babe, in front of everyone?!" I panicked.

He huffed. "It's not that big of a deal, Emily."

I threw my hands up. "Not that big of a deal?! Were you not there when I was arguing about the fact that you're married?!"

He sighed and put his hands on my shoulders. "Do you want your birthday present now?" He asked.

I bit my lip trying to calm myself down. He was driving me insane.

"No, Stephen. I do not want my birthday present. I want you to explain to me how the hell you though this was a good idea!"

He took a deep breath and pulled out his phone.

After a few seconds he handed it to me and told me to push play.

It was a voicemail.

"Hi Stephen, this is Eliza from Law Offices of Korol and Velen. I wanted to go ahead and give you a time and date for a meeting with Mrs. Velen about your divorce if you could---" by now the words were fading away and maybe it was because his phone had fallen out of my hand. I really didn't know. I couldn't even feel my legs under me.

"Emily?" I heard Stephen's worried tone and I immediately regained composure.

"Are you sure?" I asked him. Scared that this might just be a dream and he hasn't decided to leave Cassandra.

"I'm sure." He spoke softly and wrapped his arms around me, kissing my forehead. "You're the one I want."

"Then why did you tell me earlier that you couldn't?" I questioned.

He smiled. "I was trying to keep your mind occupied so you wouldn't find out about the party."

I smacked his arm. "You're the biggest idiot I've ever met! You could've just locked us away in your trailer to watch House of Cards."

He laughed. "Yeah that probably would've been a better idea."

I rolled my eyes and kissed him. "You know you are seriously lucky that I love you."

He smiled. "I love you too, Emily Bett Rickards."

"Okay you two little love birds come on. It's time to cut the cake." Jared said walking into the kitchen.

Stephen nodded and took my hand to guide me to the living room, but I didn't budge.

"What's wrong?"

"Everyone in there probably thinks the worst of me. I'm a home wrecker."

I couldn't believe what I had gotten myself into. I was breaking up a marriage, a home that they had built together for Mavi. No one could ever take me seriously again. Cassandra was the one that we were hurting. She wasn't the bad guy. I was.

He tried to hug me, but I pushed him away. "I need to go. Tell everyone I'm sorry."

"Emily." He pleaded.

I shook my head. "No, Stephen. I can't. I'll see you on set in a couple days."

Stephen's POV

I watched her walk out the side door. I didn't go after her instead I ran into the living room and grabbed Colton, Fanta, and Katie.

"Where's Emily?" Colton asked.

I didn't say anything until we were outside. I began to explain everything and Colton grew angrier by the second. I knew that I had put Emily in a difficult situation, but that wasn't what I meant to do and when I tried to explain further Colton shrugged it off, got in his car with the girls and left. I text Katie to let me know what was going on, but she never responded.

I walked inside to talk to Jared and Gen.

Gen approached me first. "Hey where'd Em go? Jared has the cake ready."

I stayed quiet for a bit and she gave me a sympathetic look. "Don't worry. I'll take care of everyone. Go get your girl."

I shook my head. "Her best friends are on their way to her. I should just let her go right? I mean all of this is causing her so much pain."

Another sympathetic smile. I would definitely have to get used to these. I was going to be getting them a lot when it came to my relationship with Emily.

"Let's talk outside." I watched her as she gave Jared a look, he simply nodded and started to take the cake down, I briefly saw him whisper something to Jensen before I walked out back with Gen.

"I heard you called a divorce lawyer this morning." She spoke first as we sat in front of the pool.

I nodded. "I can't be with Cassandra anymore."

"Even if you lose Emily too?" She asked.

I sighed. "I don't love her anymore. And after meeting Emily we just clicked. When I married Cassandra the second time I wasn't expecting to fall in love with Emily, but God, Gen when I did, it felt completely different to when I fell for Cassandra. I don't think I ever truly knew what love was until I knew Emily. I know it probably sounds like I'm going a bit overboard, but this is really how I feel. I wouldn't trade being with Cassandra because she gave me Mavi, and that little girl is the light of my life, but Cassandra isn't the love of my life."

"Emily is." She finished for me.

I smiled. "Yes."

"Then don't be an idiot. Go after her. You fix this. Don't let her friends do it for you. I know she loves you just the same. I see the way she looks at you. It's the same way I look at Jared." She smiled.

I sighed. "You guys really do have an amazing life here, two great kids, a stable home for them. It all seems unreachable for me."

She smiled and put her arm around me. "It isn't, Stephen. I can promise you that. It took me and Jared a little while to get it all figured out and you will figure it out too. Once you are with the right person."

"I just—you only gave him a look right now and he knew."

She laughed. "He actually shares that bond a little better with Jensen, but we do okay."

I smiled.

"Now you need to go. I'll wrap things up here."

I thanked her and made my way to Emily's apartment. As I pulled into the parking garage I noticed Katie standing by Colton's car.

I parked and walked over to her. "Hey is Em inside?" I asked.

She turned to me startled. "Oh my God! Stephen! Why don't you answer your phone?!" She screamed.

I pulled it out of my pocket to find that it wouldn't turn on. "I guess it died, what's going on?"

"We can't find Emily. Colton called the guard on set and he said she hadn't been by since she left with you. Fanta checked her apartment and Ophie's gone."

I didn't panic. I simply walked to my car and drove off without saying another word. I heard Katie yelling after me, but chose to ignore it.

I made my way to a small dog park about 30 minutes outside of the city. There she was sitting on the grass, wrapped in a blanket as Ophie ran around.

I walked up quietly and sat down next to her.

"You ready to talk about this?" I asked.

She turned to me with tears in her eyes and I simply pulled her into my arms. Willing to never let go, if that was what she wanted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 273 30
Becca finds out that she has an aunt. The thing is her aunt lives in Iowa. When she finds out that she's gonna have to move with her aunt, by law, wi...
86.6K 2.6K 17
Barry Allen has feelings for Oliver Queen. These feelings are so strong he cannot pursue a relationship with his best friend, Iris West, who insists...
27.5K 410 13
When Oliver and Felicity spend the night together, everything changes. Oliver pushes Felicity away after wards. He's got his reasons, and she's got h...