Have Hope

Von realhc5

You've spent most of your life in foster care. Given up at a year old, you've been in and out of houses. With... Mehr

Troubling
Someone
About You
Give it a Try
That's My Daughter
Seattle
You Look Familiar
No Boys
Run into Trouble
Love
Finally Home
Come Home
I'm A Parent
All Good
Talk
Why
Spy
Day Out
Lose You
Get You Back
Misunderstood
Officer KO
Meet The Family
Back
Pick a School
U-20
Set Sail
Champions
Together Again
The Truth
Date Night
Finally Legal
You Happened
Sign Out
Phonecall
Again
Father Figure
The Case
Relationships
Awkward
Panic
Freak Out
Future
Then Leave
Crushes
Emergency
Syd
Pain
Suspects
Remembering
The Past
Safe For Me
Morning
Chill
Think About It
Normal Life
New Friend
Winners
Family Time
Georgia
Siblings
O'
Date Night
19
Music
Talent
Fitting Song
Touring
Notes
Together At Last
Reign FC
Join the Band
Talk to Me
Mistakes
Unplanned
Surprise Visit
Fixing
Time
The Truth

Letter

5.6K 130 5
Von realhc5

Hope's POV:

I sat in the chair and stared at my daughter. She was being kept alive by machines. 

It killed me seeing her like this. Who did this to her?

"Hey babe." Kelley said walking into the room. "I got you some coffee." She said handing me a cup.

"Thanks."

She kissed the top of my head. "Anything for you."

I sighed. "I don't know what to do Kel."

"Well for starters you should go home. Shower, change. Maybe get some rest." 

"I can't leave her."

"When she wakes up do you really want to look and smell like shit?" Kelley said with a small smile.

I laughed a little. "No. But I don't want to leave her alone." I looked at Y/N. "Look how that worked out."

"I'll be here. So is Amy, Kling, Pinoe, Tobin and Moe. Ash and Ali will be here soon and so will Christie." Kelley grabbed my hand. "She won't be alone at all. Go home and come back. I'll call you if anything changes."

I looked at my daughter and nodded. "Okay."

"Okay." 

I stood up and walked over to Y/N. "I'll be back soon. I love you." I kissed her forehead and walked to the door. "Kelley." She looked to me. "I love you."

Kelley smiled. "I love you too. Now go home and shower. Please."

I rolled my eyes. "Bite me O'Hara."

"Don't mind if I do." She responded as I shut the door.

I drove home and parked the car in the driveway. 

Today's mail was in the box, so naturally I brought it in.

"Junk, junk, junk, ju- what?" I looked at the envelope. 

Y/N L/N-Solo

It was from Boston College. 

I know I shouldn't but maybe I should?

Yeah. I should. 

So I opened it.

Dear Ms. L/N....

-

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! GAME DAY SOON! THE GALS ARE TOGETHER AGAIN! 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

20.3K 968 16
You're 33 and an unexpected widow. You're at the park with your three year old when she runs over with a new friend. Her mom? Alex Morgan.
83.3K 1.5K 32
The story that shows my life at 16 and being the next top soccer player for the U.S. National team. Fanfiction of the USWNT some AU!
414K 7.3K 52
Sage is 17 and her life has taken a turn for the worse ever since she lost her father. Her mother has become abusive and hasn't let Sage out of the h...
77.9K 1.2K 49
Your a high school soccer star. You have a bright future ahead of you when the USWNT comes and watch your game. They think your amazing and talented...