Avengers: Next Generation

By thewritingfangirl09

"Avengers Earth's mightiest heroes. That's who they were." "Name one hero who was happy." "This is a story t... More

Prologue
1: Iron Man
2: American Tune (Captain America)
3: Warriors (Thor)
4: The Scientist (Thor 2)
5: Hawkeye's "Thinking out loud"
6: Monster
7: Hurricane
8: All the Right Moves
9: Bravado
11: Lights
12: Something Big
13: Tiptoe
14: Stay with Me
15: Demons
17: Carry On
18: Leverage
19: Asgard
20: Science and Magic
21: Counting Stars
22: Shoot to Thrill
23: Emperor's New Clothes
24: Skyfall
25: Castle
26: This Is War
27: The Electromagnetic Spectrum
28: Keys to the Past
29: Time to Suit Up
30: The End of all Things
Epilogue: Everybody Wants to Rule the World
NEW STORY :))))))

10: Immortals

538 7 4
By thewritingfangirl09

( I do not own most of the characters in this story, Most of them belong to MARVEL. Also, I do not own any of the music, videos, and or references I may use in this story. Full credit goes to the rightful owners.)

"Alright. Okay. I will." Julia Foster played with her dirty blonde hair as she talked to her mother on the phone. "Love you too, bye." She hung up.

"Everything alright?" Sean came up behind her. She jumped a little, not knowing he was there. "Sorry." He said.

"You're fine and yeah." She put her hand over her heart. "Were you listening to my phone call?" She raised an eyebrow.

"What, no." Sean said. There was no lie in his voice. "I don't need to listen into your call to know you were talking to your mum." He said.

Julia made another one of her many faces at him. "Uh okay." She said. "That's cool, I guess." She turned away but then turned back to face Sean. "Wait how?"

"The words you use are different when you talk to elders." He said.

"My mom isn't old."

"People older than you is what I meant." Sean said.

"Oh, I knew that." Julia lied.

"But do you understand what I am saying?" Sean asked.

"Yeah." Julia said. "What else can you know just by listening or looking at a person?" She asked.

"Hmm." He thought to himself. "I know you live in New Mexico, you have one best friend, and you are a very good student."

Julia was shocked. She didn't know how this boy, a boy she just met, knew all of this about her. "Is that all?" She managed to get out.

"You're also very pretty." Sean said quickly. His face turned pale once he realized what he said. "I'm sorry I didn't mean-"

"It's okay." Julia said. "Thank you." She smiled at Sean. They walked away from each other.

-

"So when does the school part of this school start?" Clint asked Nick.

"It's gonna start as soon as all of you get your a*ses to your class rooms." Nick Fury snapped back.

"Say that again?" Natasha asked. She made a face at Nick Fury.

"You all heard me loud and clear." Nick said.

"You never said anything about-"

"About you all having to teach them?" Fury said cutting off Bruce. "Well yeah if I told you you all that, you all would've said 'no'." It was true.

"What are supposed to teach them?" Steve asked.

"Everything you know." Nick answered.

"Everything I know my son already knows." Bruce said.

"Sean might even know more." Natasha added. "That boy is scary smart."

The Avengers chatted among themselves about their children. "Alright! Alright!" Nick yelled over them. "Yeah, yeah, yeah your kids are great but we need to start the damn school already. I know you all did not fly over here just so we can talk about pointless crap." The Avengers looked at each other and thought to themselves.

"The only person who wont be teaching a class is Thor." Nick said. "He'll find some way to hurt them."

-

"Dad?" The red head asked her father as she walked inside a room filled with desks. Tony turned around from a table filled with paper work that he had neatly stacked in different piles. "Long story. But I'm your teacher, maybe I'll understand why you have low grades in school now." He said. He tried not to laugh but he let out a little chuckle. Lucy stared at him, her face showed no emotion. She went right up to Tony's neat table, raised her arm, and pushed all of the neatly stacked paper work on the floor. Tony stared at the papers, now on the floor. He let out a sigh.

Lucy walked over to a desk and sat down. She was the only student in the room. The green eyed red head looked around the room confused. "Uh why am I the only one here?"

Tony was on one knee picking up the dirty paper work when he heard Lucy. He turned to face her. "Like I would know if any one else came in here because I have to pick up papers that somebody knocked down." He gave her a face.

Lucy laughed a little. "But if I'm the only one that's gonna be here then why-" She stopped when she notice a bunch of people walking in the room. It wasn't just the kids she just met, but it was kids she'd never seen before. "Dad your class is here." Lucy said.

"So I guess you were just early." Tony grinned. He quickly put the papers on the table. He actually wanted to make somewhat of a good impression on the kids that were no older than 16. He saw one girl with light blue curly hair and pale skin. She wore a band t-shirt, ripped up jeans, a fake leather jacket, and had nerd glasses. She sat down next to Lucy. The red head turned to face the blue head.

Is that right? Blue head? I don't know, moving on.

"Hi I'm Tori." She smiled.

"Lucy." Lucy said back. "Uh Dad?" Lucy said as she raised her hand.

"Lucy you know I have to call on you before you can just start talking right?" Tony asked. "Do you do this at school?" He added quickly.

"Yeah." Lucy said. "The teachers hardly ever call on anyone, anyway I'm not trying to be rude or anything but, who are all these other people?"

"Theses are agents of some short." Tony said pointing to the new kids.

"That's what you said about my mom and my siblings." Nate called out. Everyone laughed a little.

"That never happened." Tony said as he grabbed the papers off of his table. He didn't look at the brown haired boy. Tony walked around the desk and put dirty papers on the desks.

A boy walked into the room, out of breath. "Sorry" he said as he raised a hand. He had brown hair, brown eyes and tan skin. He wore a grey shirt and a red and black flannel shirt. He sat down at the empty desk on the other side of Lucy. "I'm Dylan and you are..." He said.

"Not interested if that's what you were gonna ask." Lucy said.

"Um." Jenny said out loud. She sat on the left side of the room. She held up the paper. "Why is there a foot print on my paper?"

"Yeah, why is my paper dirty?" Julia added to Jenny's question.

Tony looked at Lucy and she couldn't keep in her laughter. "That's a you problem." Tony said. "Alright what you'll be doing with these papers-"

"Dirty papers." Lucy said.

"Detention." Tony said.

"What did I-"

This why I love the Starks.

"What you'll be doing with these papers is solving this." Tony said as he wrote a math problem on the board. The class stared at the equation like it was from a different planet. However, Lucy and Sean went right to work.

Yeah, they were those kids in the class.

Tony spent the next hour teaching everything he knew about math and how you could use it in pretty much everything. He thought the class how they could use simple everyday objects and turn them into a weapon.

When it was time to go to a different class, Tori and Dylan came up next to Lucy. "So who are all of you guys? I thought it was just gonna be- you know- 'The Avengers kids'. Did you guys know about my Dad teaching a math class?"

"Yep we knew." Dylan said.

"When we signed up to take these classes we signed up to be spies for S.H.I.E.L.D." Tori said.

"Well that answers everything." Lucy said.

-

"No." Nate said as he and everyone else that was in Tony's class walked in a huge work out room/ gym.

Most of you know where this is heading. Ah makes me laugh every time.

"NO." Nate said again. He wasn't being serious. He wasn't yelling 'no.' He was being funny. "WHY." Nate said. People started laughing this time.

"Son, saying 'no' and 'why' isn't going to help you." Clint Barton said as he walked up and put a hand on his son's shoulder.

"I knew I shouldn't have woken up today." Nathaniel sighed.

Natasha laughed. She turned toward the crowd of kids and said, "welcome to your gym class."

"Mother," Jenny said. Her face was pale. "You and Uncle Clinton are our gym teachers?" She pointed to them, her hand was shaking.

Clint and Nat shook their heads 'yes.'

"We are dead in that case." Sean said.

And gym class for the mini Avengers and the soon to be spies was in fact a mess.

-

"Are you nuts?" Emily said to her Dad as she walked into his room. She spoke with a fake german accent quoting Rudy Steiner from The Book Thief.

"No..." Steve said very confused. Then he realized she was quoting Rudy. "Ohh." The two had a weird bond over The Book Thief.

For those of you who haven't read or seen the movie I'll give you a brief description of it. It takes place in the 1940s in Germany. (Steve wasn't very fond of the date and time) A foster child, given up by her communist family, finds the joy in stealing books and reading them. She learns how to read and write in the process. The reason as to why I am giving you this description is not because I want you to go out and spend your money and buy the book/ movie, it's because The Book Thief will play a bigger role in the Rogers' life.

"You're the one who signed up, remember that Emily." Steve reminded Emily.

"I signed up to keep people save." Emily pointed at the Captain. Steve looked down and smiled to himself. He was proud of Emily for doing this.

"So what are you gonna teach us, Dad?" Emily asked as she sat down at one of the desk. "The history of every war known to man kind?" Emily laughed a little.

"No..." Steve trailed off. His blue eyes widened a little. He hid behind his back a piece of paper. Emily started busting out laughing. "Smooth Dad, smooth." She said in-between laughs.

When the rest of the class got their, Steve talked about what to do during a battle, how not to get in a war with your team mates, and how to be a leader.

After Steve Rogers' class everyone went to their last class. Doctor Bruce Banner's class.

"Uh hi." Bruce waved to his class of students. Some of the students waved back, some didn't. Bruce stood their, unsure what to do. "Oh yeah." He said as he grabbed some papers. He placed one paper on every students desk. "This paper will show you what we are gonna learn in this class." Bruce stumbled over his words. Sean and Jenny tried to hold in their laughter. Bruce looked over to them. Sean gave him two thumbs up and a smile. "Um." Bruce said out loud. He looked over at Jenny. Jenny motioned for her father to take deep breaths. He did what Jenny motioned him to do.

"Alright." Bruce said. "Let's talk about science!"

---------------------------------------------

Sometimes the only pay off

for having any faith,

is when it's tested again

and again everyday.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry it's taken me so long to write this chapter. I've been working on it all weekend.

Immortals is by Fall Out Boy and was made for the movie Big Hero 6. The lyrics above are about keeping faith. In this chapter everyone needs some short of faith to keep the school going. Or to keep going in general.

Anyway I hope you all are having a great day and keep having a great day! BYEEEE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 6.5K 38
What is it like to be a super hero? Well, that's a question for the Avengers, not their freak DNA experimental daughter. Fitting in is hard enough wi...
20.4K 437 18
A little over a year has passed since Loki was sent back to Asgard to be imprisoned for crimes against Earth, and already a new threat has come up. A...
101 0 14
A young woman sold off to Hydra as a child is found by the Avengers. They saved her from the hard and awful nightmare that she lived in everyday. T...
4.8K 201 10
Natalie Nottmeier now works for SHIELD. She is still haunted by nightmares of her father and her undying love for the newest threat to SHIELD, Loki...