Rivals Love

By Anime_Fanfic_Central

Description ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ When Goku starts to have faded feelings for his wife ChiChi and begins to hav... More

Goku's Dream
Chess match
The fight/Erection??
The Kiss
Night in the Hospital
Regret
After Revenge
Confused
Night in the forest
Fun Vegeta
Plans in Sucsess
Inturuption 1
Chess mach 2
Inturuption 2
The Past
Sex without interuption
King Kai's warning!
Oh No
Truten!?!?!??
That annoying bitch
The Date
Somthings coming!!!!
Vegeta's 3rd brother!?!?
Bargeta!?!?!?
The fight is on
Hospital
Nosy Krillan an Gohan
VEGETA SAVED THE WORLD
AHOTHER BABY!?
Guilt Pt.1
Guilt Pt.2
Coming clean
Afraid to say you love me

Small filler

3.2K 113 8
By Anime_Fanfic_Central

"I'm hungry. Let's eat something and maybe we can get somewhere..." Goku sighed again, going back to his dresser and pulling on some clothes. He followed Vegeta out into the kitchen. Vegeta looked around and saw a chess board right outside of the kitchen. "I thought you didn't play chess."
"I've only played it a few times," said Goku. "It was Gohan's when he was a kid. Chichi made me play him a few times to boost his logic." He went to make some food as Vegeta stared at the chess board, thinking. He sat at the kitchen table, crossing his arms and leaning back. A few minutes later, Goku put a plate of food in front of Vegeta, then sat at the table with food for himself. "Why so quiet?"
"Thinking," said Vegeta, eating quickly. Goku frowned, eating as well. Once they were finished, Vegeta smirked and leaned on his hand, looking at Goku. "Let's play chess."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 182 12
Right before Kagome turns fifteen and meets Inuyasha and the gang, she went to go see her cousin Bulma when she is twelve years old. There she meets...
28.3K 789 24
Vegeta and Bulma's marriage is falling apart. It has been since Bulma's birthday party. Goku and ChiChi's marriage has never really been a marriage...
7.1K 174 10
Y/n is just your average human boy, only being 5 years old. Oh, did I say average? I meant anything but. He is the first student of Son Goku, who cam...