The Mafia Teacher

By ODDstar

"Maybe, in some parallel universe...we are still together...and so very happy." - Anonymous More

Disclaimer (。-_-。)
Chapter 1: Painful Times
Chapter 2: Waking Up
Chapter 3: New Sensei
Chapter 4: Introductions
Chapter 5: Just Another Day
Chapter 6: Warming Up
Chapter 7: Master
Chapter 8: Horibe Itona
Chapter 9: Baseball
Chapter 10: The Rain...Returns
Chapter 11: The Rain Washes Away the Sky's Sorrows
Chapter 12: Practice
Chapter 13: The Game
Chapter 14: The Cloud and Mists Return
Chapter 15: The Father
Chapter 17: The Return of Itona
Chapter 18: The Finals
Chapter 19: Summer Training
Chapter 20: The Final(?) Assassination
Chapter 21: Nightmares From the Past
Chapter 22: Couple Set Up
Chapter 23: Second Semester, Start!
Chapter 24: Big Brother
Chapter 25: The God of Death
Chapter 26: A Parent and Their Child
Chapter 27: The Love of a Teacher
Chapter 28: Dropping the Act
Chapter 29: Of Happy and Sad Memories
Chapter 30: Split Decisions
Chapter 31: The Students vs. The Guardians
Chapter 32: Beginning of the Rescue
Chapter 33: Vongola
Chapter 34: Mending Hearts
Chapter 35: My Dying Will
Chapter 36: Farewells
Chapter 37: The Finale
Chapter 38: Confusion
Chapter 39: Answers
Epilogue: The Aftermath
JUST BECAUSE I <3 YA'LL

Chapter 16: Aquassassination

45.3K 1.3K 1.2K
By ODDstar

"Uwaaah!  It's so hooooot!"

The students of Class E were practically melting in their seats--Koro-Sensei was doing it literally.

Koro-Sensei's Weakness #21: Heat Fatigue.

Tsuna came into to the room, perfectly fine as he glanced at the students, smiling with slight nervousness as he tipped his fedora up.

"Eto...I brought gelato, Mina-san."

The students perked up and immediately rushed towards the brunet.

"Yaaay!  You're a lifesaver, Tsuna-Sensei!"

"Oh!  I want strawberry!"

"Vanilla for me!"

"Do you have chocolate?"

And then they all noticed what the brunet was wearing: his usual suit and tie.

"HOW THE HE** CAN YOU WEAR THAT IN THIS TYPE OF WEATHER!?"

Tsuna smiled brightly.

"Maa, I just got used to it--wearing it in all types of weathers."

The class stared at the brunet with disbelief.

Tsuna chuckled as he quickly served the ice cream.

Karma took a small spoonful of vanilla gelato.

"Ah~this is heaven!  Did you make it, Tsuna-Sensei?"

"Hai."

"Wow!  But I didn't know that we had a cooler or something here..."

Karma raised an eyebrow at the Decimo.

Tsuna sweatdropped this time.

"Ah....well I went into town and an elderly lady was kind enough to lend me her kitchen." 'I actually used Zero-point Breakthrough: First Edition.'

Karma hummed thoughtfully, sticking his spoon into his mouth as he narrowed his eyes slightly.

"...I see..."

Tsuna sweatdropped once more.

"Oooooi~Tsuna!  Kyoya and Mukuro are fighting again!  Help me out, please!"

Everyone blinked in surprise.

'Isn't that Takeshi-san?'

Tsuna bowed his head momentarily before lifting his head, smiling brightly to the class with a bit too much sparkles behind him.

"I'll be right back, neh~?"

The brunet left the bag of gelato and closed the door; his footsteps faded away.

The class shrugged, opening the bag of gelato and served each other, savoring the tastes.

And then they heard voices outside.

"Kufufu, Skylark-kun, so weak."

"Shut the he** up."

"....."

A heavy killing intent appeared; the class blinked in surprise and shuffled towards the windows.

"Ah.  Tsunayoshi-kun."

"Omnivore."

The class peaked out and saw Kyoya and Mukuro...and they were holding...weapons?!

'We thought it was a verbal fight!  And Takeshi-san said 'again', didn't he?  They brawl all the time!?'

Kyoya growled lowly as he twirled his tonfa save around; Mukuro chuckled creepily as he stabbed his trident into the ground.

Tsuna smiled brightly.

"Neh~........I thought that we had a little talk about this."

Kyoya froze.  As did Mukuro.

The class blinked in confusion; Nagisa stared at Tsuna with wonder.

'There it is...that leader-like aura Tsuna-Sensei emits--like that time with Terasaka-kun or Takaoka-Sensei...'

Tsuna had his eyes shut as he smiled at his Guardians.

When he opened his eyes, it revealed a hidden message.

*Both of you calm the f*** down or I shall reign hell on you and haunt you in your nightmares.*

Mukuro's trident disappeared in a suppressed burst of Mist flames and Kyoya stored his tonfas away.

Since Tsuna's back was facing the building, the students couldn't tell what could've made the two men look so...scared?

Takeshi laughed and slapped Tsuna on the back.

"Haha!  Thanks for the help, Tsuna!"

The brunet sighed as he rubbed the temples of his head.

"....."

Chrome pat a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"Boss..."

Koro-Sensei suddenly appeared next to them.

"Tsuna-kun, Takeshi-kun, Hibari-kun, Rokudo-kun and Dokuro-chan~would you like to come with us to the pool?"

Tsuna heard groans from the class.

"But Koro-Sensei!  The public pool is all the way down the mountain--we'll die from the heat before we even get there!"

Koro-Sensei simply chuckled.

"Mina-san~just change into your swimwear--we won't be going all the way over there--we'll be going to the stream~!"

The students then went to get their swimwear as Koro-Sensei turned to look back towards Tsuna and his Guardians.

"Well~?  Nurufufu, will you be coming or not~?"

Tsuna thought back to scars on his back; the Guardians twitched slightly when they saw the brunet's hesitant look.

With Tsuna being the slightly overprotective Sky he is, he had the most scars than even his strongest Guardians gained together; he would always protect his Guardians from getting injuries at all.

The brunet laughed sheepishly.

"Maa...I probably won't swim.  I'll stick my feet in though."

Koro-Sensei suddenly placed his face right in front of Tsuna's.

"Nurufufu.....is there a reason why?"

Tsuna sweatdropped.

"...Ah...well...."

"Koro-Sensei!  Let's go already!  We're melting in here!"

Tsuna sighed inwardly in relief.

'Thank you to whoever said that.'

Koro-Sensei's expression was unreadable before the octopus left Tsuna; the brunet sighed.

Mukuro pat the other's head.

"Should I use my Mist flames to cover your back?"

"Iie....I think Karasuma-san, Onee-san, and Koro-Sensei would find us suspicious then..."

The indigonet tilted his head and blinked his eyes in understanding.

"I see..."

"Tsuna-Sensei, Takeshi-san, Rokudo-san, Hibari-san, Dokuro-san!  Let's go to the stream!"

The brunet chuckled as he quickly jogged after the large group with his Guardians following him from behind.

~~

"Wh-When did this get here!?"

Class E stared in awe at the scene before them.

Tsuna whistled lowly in surprise.

"Nice pool..."

Koro-Sensei chuckled.

"I thought that my dear students didn't need to go through such torture to just go to the public pool, so I made a pool for you all~nurufufufu~!"

The students' gaping expressions soon turned into bright grins; they took their t-shirts off and jumped into the pool.

Tsuna chuckled as he sat on the side; Takeshi laughed brightly, shielding his eyes from the sunlight, Kyoya and Mukuro sat under the trees, and Chrome giggled softly.

The girls were staring at Nagisa; one of them spoke.

"You're...a boy after all...."

Nagisa gaped in shock.

"You're saying that now!?"

After splashing around for a few minutes, the students found that Koro-Sensei was...quite fussy.

The yellow octopus would always nag them for almost everything they did in the water; Tsuna raised an eyebrow in amusement.

And then Hinano decided to play with their homeroom teacher; she splashed him with some water.

"KYAAAAN!"

Everyone froze in what they were doing and stared at Koro-Sensei with disbelief.

"What the he** was that?"

Koro-Sensei smiled nervously.

Karma smirked as he silently swam over to the octopus, placing a hand on the life-guard chair that Koro-Sensei was sitting on.

Rattle, rattle, rattle!

Koro-Sensei turned a light blue as he waved his arms around in panic.

"NYAAAH!  S-Stop!  I'll f-fall in!"

Now everyone's attention was on Koro-Sensei.

'Can Koro-Sensei...not swim?'

Koro-Sensei panted as he sat on the side of his life-guard chair; Tsuna raised an eyebrow.

'....I feel that Koro-Sensei is giving all of his weaknesses away rather recklessly....'

The octopus whistled nervously to the side.

"...I mean....I just don't really feel like swimming.  And it's not like my tentacles get all bloated underwater and I can't move or anything..."

Kouki pointed at the object in Koro-Sensei's grasp.

"But you've got a kickboard with you...you must really want to swim..."

Koro-Sensei blinked in slight confusion.

"This isn't a kickboard; it's a fugashi."

"WHAT IS THAT!?  YOUR AFTERNOON SNACK!?"

Nagisa widened his eyes in shock, placing a hand under his chin.

'This...could be the greatest weakness we can ever get!'

Everyone mulled over their new findings.

Suddenly Kaede fell off of her donut-shaped floatie; she flailed her arms around.

"C-Can't swim!"

Before Tsuna moved to help her, another girl swam over to save the green-haired girl.

"There, you're alright now, Kayano-san.  Let's go over where it's shallow now, okay?"

Kaede sighed in relief.

"I'm saved!  Arigatou, Kataoka-san!"

Megu merely smiled.

"Fufu~! If we're in the water, this just might be my turn to shine~!"

~~

The kids continued to swim around in the water, but they huddled from time to time to discuss their next assassination attempt with their newly found weakness.

Tsuna rolled his pants up slightly as he stuck his legs into the clear waters, sitting on the smooth, stone edge.

Sugino noticed the brunet and grinned brightly.

"Tsuna-Sensei!  Hop into the water--you need to take off that suit, ya'know!  You're suffocating me!"

The brunet blinked in surprise before sweatdropping; he could feel Koro-Sensei's eyes on him.

"Ah...gomen.  Arigatou for the offer, but I really don't feel like sw--ack!"

Karma had suddenly splashed out of the water and tugged the Decimo into the water when Tsuna's attention was focused on Sugino.

The brunet blinked in shock as he saw the bubbles emitted from his mouth go upwards.

Tsuna splashed his head back above the water and immediately pressed his back against the stone wall, laughing nervously.

"Maa...that wasn't very...nice..."

"Tsuna-Sensei...are you hiding something?"

The students were smirking, thinking that the brunet was hiding some sort of embarrassing tattoo from them.

Tsuna groaned mentally.

'Why did my Guardians have to leave at this moment to go back to the house and make snacks!?  I even told Kyoya to go with them because I thought that they might need help carrying things--CR**!  When did they get this close to me!?'

Tsuna was about to get out of the pool when Hinano grabbed his suit top; she tugged on it and it fell of, leaving his with his see-through, white undershirt.

'Sh**!'

With sharp, calculating, sky-blue eyes, Nagisa instantly noticed the scars on the front of Tsuna, but the brunet instantly covered it by wrapping his arms around himself, scowling lightly at them.

"Geez, stop stripping me you chibi-perverts!"

The rest of Class E wasn't able to see his scars, so they simply blushed in embarrassment at his comment; Hinano shyly handed his suit top back, mumbling an apology.

"But you should really play with us..."

Tsuna sighed exasperatedly and ruffled the ginger's hair.

"Another time, okay?  Gomen."

The brunet turned around and slipped his suit top back on.

In that brief moment, Nagisa, Karma, and Koro-Sensei were able to catch the multiple scars that littered the brunet's back--especially the large 'X'.

The three widened their eyes in shock before the see-through dress shirt was covered by Tsuna's suit top.

The brunet remained oblivious to this, as he sat underneath a tree, watching the students return to their earlier activities.

'That was close....but my Hyper Intuition told me that someone already found out......cr**.'

~~

Tsuna watched from afar as Megu trained herself for the next assassination attempt on Koro-Sensei.

The brunet then saw that Ritsu gained a message from someone to Megu.

The air around Megu suddenly grew heavy; Tsuna frowned at that.

'What's wrong with Megu-chan?'

"Nurufu...it seems that she is troubled."

The brunet jumped slightly from his position on the tree and sighed in relief when he only found Koro-Sensei beside him.

"Goodness, please don't do tha--"

"When were you going to tell me, Tsuna-kun?"

The brunet blinked in confusion.

"Eh?"

The Decimo noted that the yellow skin was slowly turning red.

"...Koro-Sense--?"

"Where did you get those scars?"

Tsuna froze.

"Wha--?"

"Don't brush off my question, Tsuna-kun!"

Beady black eyes grew slightly sorrowful and the octopus's skin faded slightly back to yellow.

"....We're you abused when you were younger, Tsuna-kun?"

The brunet blinked in slight realization.

'Ah....he thinks that I was bullied by other kids or got hurt by my parents......well, depends on what kind of abuse--Reborn gave me he**, but I suppose he never hurt me enough to leave scars...how kind of him...'

(O.D.D.- Please note the slight sarcasm at the end of Tsunayoshi-san's sentence. (<_<))

"Tsuna-kun?"

The brunet snapped out of his musings and smiled brightly at the other.

"Maa....I wasn't abused the way you think, but I'm over it now." Tsuna smiled as he waved a hand in the air. "The past is the past, Koro-Sensei.  Please do not think too much about it."

Koro-Sensei squinted his eyes slightly.

"....Okay....but please don't hide anything from me that might concern your health." The octopus's grin widened slightly. "You are one of my precious teachers after all, nurufufufu~!  You are as important as my students, Tsuna-kun."

The brunet flushed slightly as Koro-Sensei ruffled his brown locks with a tentacle; the octopus took the brunet's fedora off in order to touch the fluffy locks.

Koro-Sensei chuckled once more before darting away; a few leaves were kicked up before settling back onto the forest floor once more.  He also placed the brunet's fedora into the Decimo's hand.

Tsuna sighed softly, touching the spot where Koro-Sensei ruffled his hair.

"....He reminds me of Reborn so much...." The brunet chuckled. "Although Koro-Sensei is less sadistic and spartan."

The brunet sighed once more as he placed his fedora back onto his head, smiling softly.

'I hope everyone gets over here soon...'

~~

It turns out that Megu had a past guilt of hers--it wasn't really her fault.

The cause of guilt was this snotty little brat, Tagawa Kokona, that deserved to be--you may continue that sentence yourself.

In the end, Megu was able to overcome her guilt by training Kokona in the pool, which was called...'The Land of Fish'.

Tsuna stifled a snort in the shadows as he continued to watch Megu talk to the newly awakened Kokona; the brunet had sweatdropped when he saw Koro-Sensei carrying the brat's bed to the pool with his tentacles.  The Decimo was slightly surprised by the fact that Kokona didn't wake up at all during the traveling.

Now...Megu, or 'Poisson', was assisting Kokona in swimming in ocean-like waters.

Tsuna sweatdropped when he saw Koro-Sensei inside of his fish-shaped swimsuit; the octopus was the cause of the violent waters that Kokona had to face from time to time.

The brunet sighed softly before feeling a hand on his fedora, snatching it off of his head.

Tsuna scowled lightly at the newcomer.

"Give that back, Kyoya-kun...meanie."

The ravenet huffed before roughly shoving the fedora back onto Tsuna's head and--

"KYAAAAAAAH!  There are sharks in the water!"

Tsuna glanced over and immediately saw....that the 'sharks' were simply...illusions.

The brunet sighed softly.

"Mukuro-kun, there is no need to torment the girl."

The said illusionist appeared next to his Sky.

"Kufufu~she was acting cocky--I didn't like it."

"GYAAAAAH!  Are those snakes!?"

Mukuro chuckled once more.

"Ah.  That would be Nagi."

Tsuna sweatdropped before rubbing his temples.

"Mukuro-kun...don't make this anymore difficult for Megu-chan."

"Kufufu~fine."

The illusion sharks disappeared along with the snakes; Kokona was shaken up but Megu managed to help the other to continue in training.

Tsuna could see Koro-Sensei glance over at him for a millisecond; the octopus gazed at Mukuro with curious eyes.

The Decimo sighed and whacked the indigonet lightly.

"Do not use your Mist flames so recklessly."

"Kufu~gomen, Leone." (Lion.)

Kyoya growled lowly.

"Why would the swimming-omnivore help that herbivore?"

Tsuna chuckled.

'Oh?  Kyoya-kun respects the students?' "Maa, Kyoya-kun.  This is her problem that she wishes to deal with, and her heart is very caring.  She is not the type to leave someone alone."

The skylark crossed his arms, clearly not pleased with the answer he got.

Tsuna glanced around.

"...Where's Takeshi-ku--?"

"Sword-freak, just tell me where Tsuna-sama is.  Is he safe?  Happy?  Healthy?"

"Haha, maa, calm down, Ha--"

"I can't when I don't know about my Sky's health!"

"You just got out of a hospital didn't you?  Something about an explosion?"

"That doesn't matter."

Tsuna widened his eyes as he slowly turned his head from the pool; the voices were barely audible, but a the brunet caught every single word.

In a rustle of leaves, a familiar silveret was seen.

Emerald-green eyes immediately landed on Tsuna; a small smile covered the scowl that the silveret usually wore.

"Tsuna-sama, thank goodness you're safe."

The brunet resisted the urge to cry as he grinned brightly at his Storm.

"Chaos, Hayato-kun.  And I thought that you would've been the first here..."

The silveret rolled his eyes slightly at the joking tone in the brunet's voice; Hayato had soon became less servant-like, which was what Tsuna wanted--a friend instead of a subordinate.

Tsuna hugged the other tightly.

Hayato returned the hug.

"Sto a casa, mio Cielo." (I'm home, my Sky.)

They broke off the embrace and Hayato quickly observed the pool behind Tsuna; the silveret widened his eyes as he whispered in shock.

"I-It's....a UMA!"

Tsuna sweatdropped when he saw the slight sparkes in Hayato's eyes; the silveret never really let go of his obsession of the supernatural.

"Hayato-kun...please don't go studying Koro-Sensei now.  They're a bit busy..."

Hayato deflated slightly.

"Hai, Tsuna-sama."

And the night was filled with a lot of splashing and gurgling noises.

~~
<<(School Pool)>>

"Oooh~!  That's a good time, Tagawa Kokona!  When did you find the time to practice?  You've gotten good!"

Kokona smiled obnoxiously as she blushed with all of the praises she was getting.

"You looked good out there, Kokona."

The said girl blinked in shock.

"WHA--?!"

Megu was on the other side of the fence, smiling brightly.

"Looks like you've conquered your fear of water." Megu gave a thumbs-up to Kokona. "You'll be fine even without my help now!"

Megu walked away as Kokona sweated slightly.

'C-Cr**...at this point...I can't just lower my new level of skill!  I need to keep on practicing.'

Kokona sneered as she watched Megu's retreating figure.

"I-It's not like I'm always gonna rely on someone like you!"

Suddenly, she was bumped into by someone and fell into the pool behind her.

When she popped her head back above the water, spluttering, her eyes caught sight of a handsome indigonet, who had a dark smirk on his face.

"Oya, oya?  I did not see you there, kufufufu~!"

With that, the mysterious man exited the pool, continuing to laugh creepily.

Once he was out of sight, heterochromatic eyes met orange-sunset ones.

Tsuna stared sternly at the indigonet.

"Mukuro-kun...."

The brunet bowed his head.

And then Tsuna grinned evilly as he gave a thumbs-up to the other.

"Good job~!"

Mukuro chuckled.

"Of course.  I would never fail in any mission given to me, kufufu~!"

(O.D.D.- Tsunayoshi-san kinda--not kinda, he did--ordered Mukuro-san to discreetly push Kokona-san into the pool for being arrogant and rude to Megu-san. ψ(`∇')ψ)

~~

Peace returned to Class E.

Everyone continued to spend some time at the pool.

....But one day....

...the pool was found in ruins.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

627 26 8
✿ FEB 14th ~ 20th Matching Longing Pillow Talk Trouble Twins First Date Grief Marriage/Living Together ✿ BONUS JAN 31st Alternate Universe/AU
28.4K 777 27
Being split from my brother isn't really an option. What he did for me is still nuts but, it just might work. Not only am I hiding something that cou...
5.1K 372 11
Life is unfair. But it's good to have people there for you. I mean, who likes to be alone? Me, I don't. I have friends. And I have a big family. A ve...
914K 16.7K 115
Bailey Thompson and her three older brothers don't always get along, they fight, argue, and disagree, but in the end they all still love each other...