Specially mixed #Wattys2014

By Chandre1352

Bristina has never had anyone to rely on, she never had friends and her parents have always ignored her. Wha... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
CHapter 11
Chapter 12
Authors Note
Chapter 13
CHapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authors note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Authors note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Questions and Answers (ONE TIME ONLY)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
author's note
Chapter 31
READ!
Epilouge
Authors note
Author note

Chapter 19

58K 1.6K 375
By Chandre1352

Hayyyyy guys!!! :D

Thanks for all the suggestions for the characters by the authors note :D I will pick the characters on Saturday so feel free to give me suggestions to who you think the characters should be :D

Here’s chapter 19 :D I hope you enjoy it!! BIG TWIST, MYSTERY MAN COMES INTO THIS CHAPTER

 To the side is Mystery Mans dragon, also, Crystalum looks exactly the same except he's turquiose :D

*****

Bristina POV

The alarms blared and I immediately went into fighting stance. I sniffed the air and smelled two intruders, they both smelled different than normal super naturals or human, one strangely smelled kind of like Crystállum…

I figured all this out a second after the alarms blasted through my ear drums so Mason still looks kind of confused. I snarled and shilled out of his office towards the clearing. “Crystállum, go on full alert, be ready for if I call you or need you.” I mentally told Crystállum, When I was in the clearing I realized it was surprisingly quiet…

I let my mind wander towards the familiar presences, being extra careful not to let my mind touch the intruders. I saw that the entire pack was hiding in Crystállum’s training area or the pack house. I looked towards the way I know the intruders are coming from. I felt a powerful aura, much like mine but not as powerful as mine.

I listened carefully for interruptions of nature’s melody of leaves swishing in the wind and animals scurrying away from the 2 powerful presences. They were already used to my presence though so they basically scurried closer towards the back of the pack house, away from the 2 intruders and near me.

Suddenly I heard a flap of wings, like when Crystállum flies, it was powerful, strong and fast. To strong to be fairy or angel wings. That’s when realization hit me… The intruders were a rider and a dragon! I immediately let my fairy wings grow, I bolted in the direction of the dragon. When I was high in the air, I looked to the west and I saw a blood red dragon coming my way. I used my wolf eye site and saw the rider wore clothes that was the same colour than the rider and he had a helmet on his head as well as a sword drawn.

I flew towards them, when I was near and they felt my presence, the dragon roared, probably to scare me away. But what this dragon doesn’t understand is that I am not afraid of dragons. I know I am stronger, so why should I be afraid?

When I was a good 50 meters away from them the dragon breathed fire towards me. I just smirked, fire doesn’t hurt me since I can control it, I used the fire and turned it against them blasting them with it instead of me. The dragon roared with pain and the rider screamed with pain. I felt bad, since I knew that all riders were good not evil, so when I saw that the dragon’s wings gave away, I let them float softly in the air with my air element. I flew towards them, the dragon growled at me, warning me away from his rider. I smiled kindly at the dragon and he immediately stopped growling and cocked his head to the right examining me.

“Dear dragon, I shall not hurt you again. Let me heal you and your rider. I am trustworthy, I give you a Fairy promise.” When a fairy promises something, then it can’t be broken. It’s the most absolute law of the fairy’s, so when a fairy promises you something, you know that the fairy will never brake that promise. The dragon nodded his head, I smiled again and flew towards them.

I looked at them and saw that the rider was injured more than the dragon. “Dragon, may I please sit on your neck so that I can heal your rider?” He turned his big head towards me and nodded. I smiled again and sat down in front of the rider. I saw that the rider was barely conscious, his wounds was making him weak. His arms were hanging limp by his sides, although luckily he didn’t let go of his sword.

I saw he wore soft silk red clothes, a shirt that was tight around his middle, showing off his 6 pack, pants, boots, helmet and gloves. Everything was red, except the helmet was a silvery red colour. I could see he had light green eyes, although they were barely open. I quickly took off his helmet and saw he had blond hair with bits of brown and red in. He was very handsome, I actually felt the sudden urgency to protect him and love him for some reason.

I shoved those feelings to the back of my mind and let my hand glow a light blue colour. I touched his cheek lightly and I felt and saw him wince, I smiled kindly and made his body numb so that he won’t feel the burn.

Then I trailed my hand all over his arms, cheeks and neck, the fire didn’t burn the clothes for some reason so the part of his body with the clothes on were fine. When I was done healing him I turned around and saw his dragon was looking at the rider with a lot of worry. I smiled reassuringly at him and stroked his nose. “Don’t worry dragon, I made him sleep, he is fine and healed but tired. I will heal you now ok?”

He looked relieved, he nodded his head slowly. I smiled again and flew towards his front, I trailed my hand over his scaly body, but saw that it wasn’t burned at all, I frowned, dragons are probably resistant to fire, but why did he look so weak? Did he feel his rider’s pain and weakness? I looked at his wings and saw the were burned a little but not a lot.

I quickly healed his wings and smiled at the dragon. “I healed you, and I think we should get your rider to a nice and comfy bed, yes? Also, I have a companion for you as well, I may not look it, but I am a rider as well and my dragon at the pack house.” He looked shocked so I smiled and flew away, I heard flaps from behind me, he is obviously following me.

When we reached the clearing I let him land then I turned towards him and said in his mind. “There are many people here, but they are trustworthy, please don’t eat anyone, you may only fry them if they disturb you, but don’t fry to much so that they die ok?” He nodded his head and looked me in the eye met his big yellow eyes. “I am going to let everyone come out now. Before I do that though, what’s your name, I can’t keep calling you dragon huh?” He gave a dragonish chuckle and smirked slightly, obviously amused.

“My name is Fenix My Lady.” I smiled happily at the dragon, “A very suitable name for you. My dragon’s name is Crystállum.” Before he could answer I turned away and said with my Alpha voice. “Come out, nothing to be afraid of, and put of the alarm before I through a tree at you.” Immediately, the alarm was shut off and people started swarming into the clearing.

They gasped when they saw the red dragon behind me, they didn’t come near, I can easily see they are afraid of Fenix. I saw Mason and motioned him to come forward. He came forward with his head held high, I smirked, he’s such a show off sometimes.

“Mason, the two intruders were a rider and his dragon. The rider is exhausted and is going to stay in the pack house with us for as long as he needs, also his dragon will stay in a room next to Crystállum. I want them treated with respect, since they are very important guests. If someone treats them with lack of respect then they will have me to deal with ok?” He nodded and smiled at the dragon.

“Dragon, Rider, welcome to the Secret Willow pack of werewolf’s. I am the Alpha, and the lady that brought you here is my Luna. Her name is Bristina. If you need anything please ask anyone.” Fenix nodded and I smiled at him. I shilled towards the rider and gently picked him up.

I transformed back into a human and walked towards the front of Fenix with the rider in my arms. “I will take him to our guest room, do not worry about him. I will take good care off him. Stay here, I’ll be right back to show you your room.” Fenix nodded again.

I transported into the pack house’s guest room and laid the rider in the bed. I took off his boots and sat it down next to the bed, I put his helmet and sword down next to the bed on the bedside table, then I pulled the comforter over him and transported back to Fenix.

“Fenix, please follow me.” He nodded, I started walking towards the cave entrance towards the training area. When we were inside I finally heard Crystállum mumbling. “Bristina, I really don’t like it when you ignore me. Now tell me what happened.” I smirked and showed him what happened, I felt him grow excited because there’s another dragon. When we got to the clearing I saw Crystállum lying on his tummy with his head on his front paws.

I turned towards Fenix, and saw him look at Crystállum with awe. That’s when I realized that Fenix was quiet boring, his scales didn’t shimmer in the sun light like Crystállum’s, his scales were just red, where Crystállum’s were like my tail, turquoise and silver. Fenix’s eyes were a nice warm yellow colour, where Crystállums were a rainbow.

Crystállum was defiantly better looking than Fenix. “Fenix, this is Crystállum, my dragon. This is where, me and Crystállum practise as well.” I turned towards Crystállum and said “Cryst, this is Fenix.” I looked at Fenix again and said “Come with me, I shall show you where you will be staying.

I walked towards a wall and pressed a big boulder, once I pressed it, the wall slid open and inside was a big bed of hay, next to the hay was a crib with 10 sheep, for if he was hungry and next to that was a small pond.

I turned to Fenix “Enjoy your stay, when I close the entrance, you will find a glowing boulder inside, if you press it, it shall open the entrance again. Please don’t let anyone see you open or close the entrance because then they might disturb your sleep, ok?”

Fenix nodded, yawned and laid down on the stack of hay. I turned around and saw Crystállum was trying to go into his room, but I quickly shilled in front of him. “Where do you think your going? We have so training to do mister.” I heard Fenix snigger at Crystállum, which made Crystállum growl slightly in annoyance.

He turned around with a huff and started to run around the clearing. I laughed at his childishness, I though he’s supposed to be mature? Oh well, guess not.

We trained for about 2 hours when I felt the rider wake up. I gasped and transported into his room, accidently leaving Crystállum while I was driving, I heard and felt the ground shake when he collided with the wall… Oops? Haha my bad…

“I’ll get you for that one Bris” He groaned, I chuckled slightly, but turned serious again when I heard someone groan from the bed. I immediately shilled to his side, he was lying on his stomach, while grumbling something like ‘stupid fairy and her awesome magic and stupid healing, blagggggg’

I laughed slightly at his mumbling and he immediately sat up straight, he groaned because he got a head ache right after he did that. I chuckled and rolled my eyes. I let my finger glow, then I pressed it to his temple slightly, he groaned when I touched him, but I quickly healed him. He sighed in content, he blinked and looked up, I gasped when I saw that his light green eyes from before, were now a silver grey colour…

“Rider… Your eyes, they change colour?” He looked up, sighed and nodded his head slightly. “Yeah, Only my family’s eyes can do it. Don’t be afraid though, it’s not as creepy as you think.” I laughed, full out laughed, he didn’t seem mesmerised by my laugh like the usual people, to that I was thankful. He gasped, I stopped laughing and looked at him, confused because he laughed at me.

“Your eyes! They just turned light blue! Weren’t they white before?” I smiled slightly and sat down on the edge of the bed. “My eyes change colour to what I’m wearing and how I feel. I felt happy when I laughed so it change light blue.” He started to stutter. “B-b-but only m-m-my family’s e-e-eyes can change colour, and our eyes only change colour to what we feel, not what we wear.”

He looked really confused, so I just shrugged. I started to study his futures, and realized he actually, sort of looked like me… he has the same hair, except his hair has red in while mine is blue, he has my nose and ears as well… My eyes widened “How old are you, Rider?” His eye brows furrowed slightly “I’m 17, why?” I took a deep breath in. No, Bristina, this is crazy, it’s not possible. “Rider, when were you born?”

He took a deep breath, “Stop calling me Rider would ya? Besides my name is Londar, I was born on the first of April.” I started hyperventilating, no this isn’t possible! “Now, why are you asking me all these question-” He cut himself off, “Hay, are you ok? Your breathing rather hard.”

“Londar, you’re from the world of the mixers aren’t you?” He looked at me as if I grew 2 heads, but slightly nodded. “Londar, did you have a Sister. A long lost sister or something?” A look of pure sadness and longing came over his features. He croaked an answer “Y-yeah, my twin.” That’s when realization finally hit him square in the face.

He looked at me with wide, tear-filled eyes, he whispered one word, and only one word. This one word, basically made my day…

“Bristina?”

*****

OK I KNOW ITS SHORT, BUT I DIDN’T HAVE TIME TO WRITE A LONG CHAPTER :(…

BUUUUTTTT That’s one big twist don’t you think? :p

So what’s happening precisely? Why are there another dragon and rider? Is Bristina, Londar’s twin?

Hmmm you shall have to wait and find out huh?? :D ;) hahaha

Enjoy the rest of your week!!! Remember to give me suggestions for the caracters, mystery man is Londar, just saying haha. I just didn’t want to give his name up yet, so I said Mystery man… HEHE

BYE GUYS LOVE YOU ALL

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

Chandre’xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.5K 3.5K 41
"I don't know HOW I fell in love with you! Maybe...maybe you should've just LET me fall from the Phantom Lord roof that first time we fought. That wa...
145K 4.1K 54
[BOOK 1: THE GRAND MAGIC GAMES] Published: [05/03/2017] Completed: [22/09/2017] HIGHEST RANKINGS: #2 in Assassin [04/12/2018] #19 in Anime [24/11/201...
627 41 50
ADS DONT SUPPORT ME, YOU SIT THROUGH THEM FOR NOTHING. READ ME ON AO3 TO FUCK ADS: https://archiveofourown.org/works/54188701/chapters/137211382 ____...
319 25 18
On the eve of her eighteenth birthday, Kamari Hala stands on the cusp of ruling Wata Kamioris, a queendom alive with whispered enchantments and shado...