Chapter 5

Hay guys!!! I hope u like this chapter!!

Enjoy it!

I would really like to read someone's book, if you know of a book that’s really cool, please let me know! :D

 To the side is a picture of smexy Mason ;)

*****

 Bristina POV

This was the first time I heard him speak, Omg... Mason...

I quickly made my face blank of any emotion before he could see.

"Tony are you having a bit of trouble with the new kids again. What is it with you and wanting trouble with everyone?" He said it with authority, Tony look down but I could see she didn't think she did anything wrong by trying to hurt me. "Oh come on babe, it was her! She came to me and thought she would take over the school by confronting me and making me one of her puppies." She said

Oh no she didn't!! I clenched my fists, but instead of going all Bristina crazy on her, I laughed. For the first time since Mason got here, he gasped when he saw me. I could see his eyes wonder over my body in awe and wonder.

He snapped out of whatever spell he was in and blinked when Tony waved her hand in front of his face. "Babeeee, are you even listening to me? Are you checking HER out! I'm your girlfriend, why the hell are you checking her out!"

I clenched my fists, I don't know why it bothers me that she's his girlfriend but it does. I can tell you my eyes are blacker than the night, blacker than a pit and blacker than the deeps of the ocean.

What the hell is going on! Why am I so pi**ed that she is his girlfriend? I don't care, but I have to do something to calm down.

I looked at Mason once more, and saw he looked at Tony confused, then at me with curiosity, awe and wonder. I turned around and whispered soft enough for only Nay to hear.

"Trouble, pi**ed, don't know why, I'm going for a swim and maybe a run to top it off. Hears the keys of my car, Go to my house I'll see you there at 3:30. Call me if you need me. If anyone wants trouble with you, I'll rip their f*cking heads off. So call, bye" She nodded and gave me a hug and a smile.

With that I turned around, smiled sweetly at Mason and heard him gasp. His knees buckled and he was on his knees. I walked towards him and before I knew myself, I was captured in his eyes blue eyes. He looked into my black ones and I heard him gasp but we didn't look away. We stared at each other’s eyes for what felt like eternity, it was probably only 10 seconds though.

I looked away because I could feel myself relax, but I wanted to jump his bones, I wonder what colour my eyes are... I was defiantly calm now but it looks like those eyes of his were staring right towards my soul. I quickly patted his head, and gasped when a wave of sparks shot up my arms. It spread over my body in a warm feeling. I had to suppress the moan that wanted to bubble out of my throat.

My control was better than his though because I could hear him moan softly. That beautiful sound almost brought ME to MY knees... I have never felt like this before. What the hell is happening? I could basically feel myself melt. I quickly retracted my hand and smiled at Tony as if nothing happened.

"Tony, sweetie. Don't talk bull to your... boyfriend, next time. You know you came to me not me to you." I can't believe how hard it was to call him her boyfriend. And I defiantly didn't miss the flinch he made when I said it. A look of disgust came over his face at the word, which made my smile widen. I didn't look at Mason cause I really didn't want him to faint now.

She narrowed her eyes to me which made me smirk. I turned around without another word and walked away casually. Mason was frozen for some kind of reason though. I really have to go take a swim... Gosh I don't want to take him in the hall!! I never ever even wanted to do the things I want to do with Mason.