Does anybody hear her?(One Di...

By AlexisPittman1216

A girl who use to always have to fend for herself, met 5 boys who changed her whole life. They even turned it... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (smut)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 7

22 2 1
By AlexisPittman1216

Kendra's POV;

Me, Zayn and Louis jump back into the car and we drove off. "Is that really it?" Liam asked.

"Yeah...why?" I replied.

"It's so little..." Harry stated.

"What Harry said." Liam replied.

"Oh...well I never really go out so..." I trailed off.

"Alright now, stop criticizing my girlfriend." Zayn said. "It's not her fault she doesn't have a wide verity of clothing."

"Actually it's because we don't have a lot of money at home..." I trailed off.

"Okay well we'll take you to the store later today." Liam said.

"For whatever you want." Zayn added.

"Okay." I sighed and laid my head on Zayn's lap.

"Are you okay baby girl?" Zayn asked me.

"My head hurts." I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"Well come on. We're here." Zayn said. I nodded lifting my head and getting out of the car. I stopped when I saw the building I would now call home. It was huge! Like a... MANSION!

I turned around to grab my two bags when I saw Harry and Zayn grabbing it for me. I smiled slightly and they showed me to the room I would be staying in. Harry dropped the bag on the floor and stood there.

I looked over at the messy bed and raised an eyebrow. "Who slept her last?" I asked.

"Me 6 months ago. And we're sharing!" Zayn said excitedly.

"Aw man!" I fake whined.

"Ugh! I feel so hurt!" Zayn fake cried into Harry's shoulder. Harry attempted to pretend to comfort him, although it didn't really work.

"I'm kidding! Gosh..."

"I know I was too."  He laughed. With that Harry walked out and I started unpacking. Zayn helped me and when we were done me and Zayn cuddled and Zayn fell asleep.  Considering I wasn't tired I slowly got up from the position I was in and quietly walked downstairs.

"Hey guys." I smiled at Liam, Louis and Harry. They smiled in return. Just when I was getting ready to ask where Niall was he called for me.

"Hey Kendra!" He yelled.

"Yeah?" I asked in reply.

"Can you come here for a sec?" He asked.

"Where are you?" I asked him looking around.

"In the pantry. Where are you?"

"Living room."

"Walk forward...and then take a right and then keep walking straight until you see me on a ladder."

I followed his direction and then laughed when I saw the position he was in. "I need you to hold this." He chuckled. I laughed and walked over grabbing what he needed me to help. After he finished changing the lightbulb in the pantry I walked back into the living room and sat next to Liam.

He smiled at me and put his arm around me and looked back at the TV. I suddenly felt dizzy and then everything went black.

Liam's POV;

I looked over a second after I glanced at the TV because I felt Kendra's head fall on my shoulder to see her passed out. I sighed as I picked her up and took her upstairs to her Zayn's room. 

After laying her down I walked back downstairs to hear Louis and Harry having a conversation.

"Do you think she can come on tour with us next year?" Louis asked.

"I don't know mate... I just don't know..." Harry replied.

I decided to walk in and said, "hey guys."

"Hey" the replied in unison.

"Do you guys think Kendra is okay?" I asked.

"I don't know... She just blacked out." Louis replied.

"I know..." I said my eyebrows furrowing together. "I don't know why though!" I exclaimed.

"None of us do." Harry sighed.

______________________________________________
I'm a terrible author.... Please forgive me... Here's the chapter I wrote it a long time ago and the Wattpad crashed and it didn't publish my work or save it so I wrote it down in a note book... Well summed it up some and yeah... Parts of it I just made up others were from the original chapter I made but please vote and comment ily guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 450 126
"-You saved me. -No, you saved me." Kylie and Zayn has been dating for a year, and they got engaged and are about to welcome their twins. But will...
649K 17.3K 32
"Where were you, young lady?!" She said getting into my personal Business. "Out" I say walking away "Well we have people who have come to adopt a...
203K 10.2K 160
Harry doesn't know if he can trust anyone anymore after being broken by many men in his life, including his own father. But what happens when he cat...
118K 1.5K 143
A book filled with 1D preferences. Enjoy✖️ Don't expect much from Zayn tho lol If there is no name on the title then it is all the boys with your POV...