My Last Three Years (Finished)

By _SatanBxtch_

Violet, a 15 year old girl who just started her Freshman Year of high school, has been diagnosed with Stage 4... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27(after chp. 26)
Ending: (trigger alert)[after chp 26.]
Chapter 26(before chp. 27&ending)

Chapter 20

1K 29 3
By _SatanBxtch_

-Violets POV-
I didn't think it was humanly possible to cry as much as I have.
The entire funeral was shit. No one knows him!! I'm the only one that truly knew him!!
After 10 years of friendship and 1 week of dating, I knew him!!!!
They kept making everything religious- NASH WASN'T RELIGIOUS!!
They kept saying about how he was an amazing student and he was an amazing kid and he was smart- yah he was, but not a god student. He got D's and C's. He was amazing. But they kept making shit up about him. I knew it was what they needed to hear.
After the funeral was over, Tate took me to the park where he died. I sat under the tree that he hung himself on. I just sat and thought about all of the times- good and bad- that I've had with him.
"Violet," Tate, who was sitting next to me, was also crying. I remembered I'm not the only one who lost him.
They were like brothers. Tate actually lived with Nash while his parents were going through some stuff.
"Tate..." I looked into his eyes. They were full of hurt and longing. He wanted his best friend back, I wanted my boyfriend back.
"I miss him." He cried.
"I know, me too." I put my arms around him in a jug, and we cried into each other's shoulders. Tate had been there the entire time for me. I wasn't there for him. He lost his best friend, his best friend who he told everything to. He was broken. Now it was my job to put the pieces back together.
I stood up and held my hands down to him. He slowly looked up at me, and took my hands.
When he was standing, I gave him a big hug, then took his hand and led him towards the car.
Tate had gotten a handicap pass for his car, because it was pretty much the only one I went in.
He was crying too much to drive, so I wiped the tears from my eyes, and sat in the front seat.
"Wait! Your leg. You can't drive." Tate said, unbuckling.
"No. I'm fine. My leg is getting better I think. I'm fine."
Slowly, I put the car in reverse and checked the mirrors. I pulled out of the parking. Spot we were in and drove down the street.
----------------------------------------------------------
SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 473 47
After being diagnosed with cancer 17 year old Nadine Grace Morgan realizes her dream of being a dancer won't come true because she doesn't have long...
1K 48 60
Welcome to my diary where I document my life as a freshman in high school. I will be writing about the things I do during school, what I think about...
672 208 17
๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ผ What would you do if you found out you were going to die? Would you try everything you coul...
1.3K 25 22
Arson a 15 year old girl falls in love with her girl best friend Emilice, but there are complications along the way.