Brand New [Leonetta Fanfic]

由 lovethatmendeskid

Violetta is now starting a brand new life in Buenos Aires. Her dad, who always was overprotective, is willing... 更多

Chapter 1 - Trance
Chapter 2 - Unexpected
Chapter 3 - Remembering the past
Chapter 4 - Friends & Party
Chapter 5 - Hidden memories
Chapter 6 - Discoveries
Chapter 7 - You can do it
Chapter 8 - Sleepover
Chapter 9 - Close enough
Chapter 10 - Surprise!
Chapter 11 - Plot twist
Chapter 12 - Violetta?
Little A.N.
Chapter 13 - Wish
AN
Chapter 14 - Afraid
AN
Chapter 15 - Dear passengers
Chapter 16 - Best birthday
Chapter 17 - This is it
Chapter 18 - Lingering question
Chapter 19 - When reality hits you
Chapter 20 - My Guarantee
Chapter 21 - Moments like these
Chapter 23 - Titanium
Chapter 24 - We never gave up
Chapter 25 - Crazily
Chapter 26 - Solution Found
Chapter 27 - Monster
Chapter 28 - I passed out
Author Says Big News
About The Sequel
Sequel Is Out

Chapter 22 - Make it a day to remember

1.5K 64 43
由 lovethatmendeskid

Hello there, cupcakes!! Here is a new chapter of Brand New and I hope you like it and don't get bored... this chappy has over 5000 words. Have fun!!!

I opened my eyes. I had someone in front of me, laid by my side. I looked up and saw him. For instants, I thought I was dreaming again, but that was for real, so as the touch of his hand on my waist. Yes, his hand was still placed there, making me his, making me feel a part of the romantic comedy we had watched the night before.

I yawned and saw his hazel eyes focusing on me, trying to see straight.

- Good morning. - I whispered, then biting my lip.

- Good morning, princess. - He replied, with his early morning voice.

I giggled and wondered to myself how beautiful and perfect that was. His proximity to me, his messy hair on me, his hand on my waistline and... everything was just how I had pictured one day in between my thoughts. And I wished I could have frozen that moment. It was unique.

- You know what? - He said, softly rubbing my waist, sending shivers down my spine.

- What?

- It's my last day here. We should go out. Do something, you know? - He suggested, looking down.

I blushed at the thought that that maybe was a date invitation, and I liked how it sounded.

- Yes, I agree. - I simply, answered as he looked me in the eyes.

- You know what else? - He asked again, stroking my arm.

- What?

- I'm gonna miss this. This we're doing now. Open up my eyes and see you. See you perfectly as you are. Sleeping with you by my side, nestled in my arms, you know? - He said, blushing and kind of nervous.

- Me too.

That was all I said, that was all I could say, but not all could do. I hugged him tighter, making him to turn with his tummy up. My arms wrapped around him and his hand stroking them. Perfect.

- You know what else either? - He said, after a while, making me giggle.

- What?

- I'm hungry.

I laughed and said I was too, so we left downstairs, where my dad was eating on his own.

- Good morning, dad. - I greeted him and hugged him from behind.

- Good morning, honey. Good morning, León. - He replied, smiling.

- Good morning, Germán. - León answered, sitting my by side.

- So, at what time did you arrive? - I asked, before filling my mouth with juice.

- Around 1 pm, like I told you on the phone. It was a long meeting and a tiring one. - He confessed, googling his eyes.

- Oh, gosh.

- Also, this morning, I found something in your bedroom that wasn't supposed to be there.

My dad made a strict eye contact with León and we both realised what it was about. It was when I had this brilliant idea to make me laugh in an early day.

- Yeah, about that, dad... we did... things... you know what I mean? - I said, in the most innocent and honest tone and face I could come up with, and it worked because my dad choked due to my words.

Inside, I was dying to laugh, - his expression was worth it all - but I had to keep the character up. I exchanged a quick look with León, who was also ready to burst into laughter. That was when my dad opened his mouth.

- What?

That was the only word he could say and the only one we could bare. We laughed so hard that my dad was even more shocked and that made it funnier because the look on his face was priceless.

- This is serious, Violetta! - His angry tone called me and, that time, I had to catch my breath.

- I'm sorry, dad, but we did nothing, we were joking with you. - I confessed, trying to breath calmly.

- You think this is something you can make fun of? - He said, with his eyes wide open.

- No, dad. I'm sorry. - I looked down, as well as León.

- So, what was León doing there? - He asked, folding his arms.

- She had a nightmare and I said I would stay with her to calm her. - León spilled out as my dad's eyes widened.

- You "offered" yourself, hum?

- No, he wasn't, okay? If you were at home, it would be you to come and hug me, but you weren't home. León was. Okay? - I reasoned with my dad. I felt that, in order to make my dad happy, I had to say that.

- Okay, okay, I got it. Now eat breakfast. - He said and walked into his office.

From the corner of my eye, I saw León a bit down. I looked at him and stroked his hand.

- I'm sorry if I hurt you, I just had to say it to make my dad okay about that. It was your hug and you sleeping by my side I was really needing. Yes? - I explained him and he stroked my hand back.

- I know and, by the way, I loved the "we did things". - He said and I giggled.

- Thanks.

We both ate while discussing who would tell my dad he was leaving that day. We ended up agreeing it should be him. He knocked on my dad's office door, whilst I was going upstairs to dress up.

I had a long, thinkful bath. I could stop wondering that that was my very last day with León here, with me, on the next door. It was nostalgic. Know that when I went to bed he wouldn't put my blankets on or give me a goodnight kiss on my forehead. Know that in the following morning I wouldn't have his body laid by my side, with his strong arms embracing me all night and the lovely soundtrack of his heart beating playing close to my ear. He would be gone, as well as those perfect moments... everything would disappear.

I got out and dressed up, did my daily routine and dried my hair. I turned off the drier and heard no sound. That was strange because León was supposed to be talking to my dad. With silent footsteps, I walked out and sneaked through the living room. There he was, playing with his hands. Perhaps he was trying to gather the right words to speak. But then I noticed he was already dressed up.

- Did I took that long or he is really fast? - I thought to myself, going back to my room.

I kept away the drier and put order in the bathroom and in my bedroom. I was arranging the pillows, when I heard male voices talking. I ran to the door and listened.

- León, is everything okay? - My dad asked.

- I need to tell you something. You weren't home last night so I didn't have the chance to tell you.

- What, son?

- Germán, my dad called me. I'm leaving tonight to the US. - He spilled out and I sighed. Those words were harsh to hear and accept.

- Tonight? Already? - My dad was totally surprised.

- Yes, my dad is very unpredictable, I'm sorry.

- It's okay. How long are you staying there, then? - My dad asked him.

- My parents agreed on having me there for two months there, then two months here with my mother... Every two months, I'll have to travel from one country to another. - León confessed, with a certain pain his voice.

- Oh, ok.

There was a pause to let silence in, but my father broke it.

- That is why Violetta wanted a hug last night, right?

- Yes.

- Look, I'll be very clear on this. I've known you from since you were a baby, you've grown into a strong and nice boy. See, when we moved here, after she re-met you... I don't know, something about her changed, her smile was different, there was a strange glow in her eyes... I don't know. But, when I saw you today, this morning, I really got to understand the reason of all that. I know you both care for each other, don't try to deny, don't try to hide, it's more than visible. Even I realised that. I also know that this distance between you is going to be hurtful for her, so what I'm asking you is... don't hurt her more than what she will inevitably be. Please.

Those words filled my eyes with tears. My dad understood and approved me and León. Apparently, only distance would tear us apart.

- I promise. I care a lot about her, the last thing I want to do is hurt her more that what she has and will.

León spoke up those words and that was my edge. I went into my room and cried. Even León being caring and romantic made me cry, damn it. I let the tears stream down, as long as they wished to, and then I dried my eyes, breathed deeply and said:

- Let's enjoy this day.

I walked downstairs and saw León, again playing with his hands. I sat beside him, but only a few seconds later he realised that.

- I already talked your dad. He said it was okay. - He sighed, facing the floor.

- Cool. - I simply said, not having a clue of what to speak.

Although, a few moments after, I was needing to say something.

- León, I don't our last day to be a depressive one, okay? I want to enjoy it as much as we can. - I spilled out, quite irritated.

- I know. Me too. - He said, smiling. - Let's go for a walk, then... let's go have a pizza, after that... another walk, I don't know, and maybe we could go to a pub or something like that. - He suggested as my eyes widened in excitement.

- I love it! - I shouted, enthusiastically.

- Good, we just have to be home by 6pm, so I can have time to pack my things and be at the airport in time.

- Okay. - I agreed, hugging him tight.

We both walked upstairs to get our coats and bags, well, at least me. I really doubted León would bring a purse with him. That would be... strange. I brought some money with me and also my ATM card, in case it was needed. I warned my dad downstairs, in his office, and both León and I left out to the street.

- What now? - I asked him.

He kept his mouth shut and took my hand, leading me somewhere. I later noticed we were heading to Buenos Aires Park. That park. That one place where we second met, where we first had an actual conversation... where that awkward tension between us started.

The wind was blowing softly, like in that very day, and I got to realised that the tree above our bench was still releasing its blood coloured petals. Magical, I guess. We sat down and I felt the nostalgy, for the second time that day. But, now, I was feeling it from the other side too.

- This is it. - He said, looking around, like he was then.

- I guess so. - I agreed.

- You know what? It's just two months. Time will fly, you'll see. - He reasoned, making me sigh.

- I know, but that also means that they'll fly too when you're here.

- Yes, but at least I'll be here. And, princess, I want to make every moment worth the wait.

He said that looking me in the eyes, although I couldn't do the same to him. Those words made me shiver. Was he talking about the promise?

- Don't worry. It'll be fine. - He said, embracing me.

- I know. Hey, we still have to warn the guys. - I remembered, suddenly.

- Yeah, right. - He replied as I was reaching my phone.

- I'm going to call Fran.

- Ok, I'm just gonna go there to that little store by the lake. Buy something to my mom. - He said as I nodded.

I dialed Fran's number and I heard the calling noise. A few seconds after, she picked it up.

- Vilu, hey! Is everything alright? You and León are missing Studio! - She said so fast I could barely understand her.

- Fran... it's the time. - I simply let out and she got the message. I heard her sighing and people around her asking what was the matter.

- I can't believe it. When? - She asked me, sadly.

- Tonight. - I replied, hardly closing my eyes because of the pain those words brought.

- No way. Tonight? When did his father called?

- Yesterday's evening. I found it out after I left your place. - I informed her.

- Oh, honey. How are you?

- How am I supposed to be? It feels like I'm sinking, you know?, everytime I think about how I won't have him around anymore or about how much I'm gonna miss him. - I said as the first tear rolls down. But I wiped it out quickly. I was trying not to ruin that day with him, it was our last. - Today, I'm having a kind of a date with him. We'll spend the day together... after all, what we're doing is distracting our minds from the inevitable, extending our joy... It will happen and we can't run away from that, can we?

I took a deep breath, trying to focus on not crying.

- I know it will be fine, but not now. - I finished as she sighed, again.

- I know, honey, I know. Can we pass by your house to say goodbye? - She asked me.

- Of course you can. Around 6:30pm is okay. - I said, taking a deep breath.

- Thanks, Vilu. Now go and enjoy your day with him. Make it a day to remember. - She told me as I giggled.

- Yes, I will. Thank you, Fran. I love you.

- I love you too.

I hung up the phone and smiled. Yes. Leaving all sadness and tears aside, I wanted to make that day a day to remember. I sighted León coming back, but he hadn't a bag with him.

- So, you didn't find anything nice, hum?

- Nop, I didn't. - He said, shrugging his shoulders.

- Too bad. - I smiled.

- Wanna come, princess? - He said, stretching out his hand for me, which I took. We shared a smiley look and walked out of the park. First stop, where we second met and first talked. What would be the next one?

Well, it turned out to be some monuments we had been to when he made me a tour around the city, after he told me who he really was. We took a picture with every single one of them, and that kind of reminded me of the surprise he had made me by my birthday, in Madrid. We walked around with our hands intertwined and I felt so comfortable with that, somehow.

After that, we decided to take the bus and wander around the famous «Barrio La Boca». It was an incredible place I had never been too, but it was worth it. The entire neighborhood is painted in different colours and that makes it so lively. It's beautiful. Then, we went off to eat in Las Cañitas, an area in Buenos Aires with a lot of restaurants variety. The food was great and we had a great time, he even put his fork on my mouth so I could taste what he had ordered for himself.

We walked further on that street and rent bikes for us... like I had done in Madrid. I thought León was trying to say to me that I had so many memories around me that it was almost like he was there with me. Everywhere I had signs of him, that was good and bad, but it was a reminder of how he wouldn't be gone forever, but still had things around me to recall what we had been through.

Eventually, we found the drop point by the back gate of one of the Buenos Aires parks: El Rosedal. It is a magical place, it is so perfect... I saw people lying on the grass. It seemed like a tradition because it wasn't the first time I saw that, to be honest. I was wondering about that when León pulled me into the grass too and made me sat with him.

- León! My jeans will be all dirty! - I yelled in a shocked tone.

- Relax, babygirl, it won't stain them. Once my mom laid here with white pants and they were intact, so don't be stressed out. - He said, in a casual way, like he was owning the whole place, and that made me laugh.

We both laid down and the sun, which was behind a few clouds, showed fully and it became hot, finally hot. After lunch and warm sun? It was the perfect combination for a nice nap. He embraced me and my head fell on top of his chest. I closed my eyes slowly and sleep took over me.

*******

- Wake up, princess.

I heard his sweet voice calling me out, but my eyes wouldn't move. I mean, my brain didn't want to wake up, that's the truth.

- Come on, let's enjoy our day.

Oh, that was the reality I wasn't cool to wake up with. Although, I wanted to enjoy it, so I opened my eyes.

- Let's go. - He said, getting up and taking my arms to do so with me.

I ended up losing balance and falling on top of him, but he held us, so we didn't actually fell. I blushed because I was so close to him again, but I drove my mind somewhere else. I glanced at my watch. It was 3.47pm. I had been sleeping for two hours straight and that was quite and achievement in terms of after lunch naps.

León led us somewhere I had never been to. I was a hidden place behind a huge bush and there was nobody. I found that strange, but I let go of those thoughts. He sat on a bench and I followed him, sighing at the wonderful landscape.

- What place is this? - I asked, observing two playful birds flying through the sky.

- When I used to «disappear», this was the place I came to. - He confessed, looking down. - I came here to organize my thoughts, to think, mostly.

- So why are we here now?

- I wanted to show you this so you can make it your own. I'll be gone for a while and this is a quiet, nice place for you to think and calm down, to relax. This spot is now ours, okay? - He said, looking me in the eyes.

- I like that. - I said, smiling crazily and accepting his hug.

We stood like that for a bit and I thought of how sweet that was. He was offering me his secret place to think and be relaxed... That was something so intim and it was a privilege that he wanted to share that with me. After that we stood up, slowly walking out of the park, and we entered the first Starbucks we saw... And that was a long way to go. It was 4.45pm. León told me to take a free seat and asked me what I wanted.

- A hot chocolate and a New York cheesecake, please. - I told him, after quickly browsing through the menu.

He left to the counter and I looked around. I had never been to a Starbucks there in Argentina, but that one was no different from the others. After a quite long wait in queue, León came back with my order and a Caramel Frappuccino for him.

- Thanks, but... Really? Only that? - I said shocked at that small amount of food.

- I know you want to share that cheesecake. - He replied, wiggling his eyebrows and I laughed as I noticed there were two forks on the plate.

- Who said I want to share it? - I played, before drinking a sip of my hot chocolate.

- I know you want.

I looked at his puppy eyes and I couldn't help but giggle.

- Ok, here you are. - I said, handing him a fork.

I watched him and he was kind of cute eating. His hungry look while drinking his Frappuccino or eating a bit of my cheesecake. I would miss that. We spent there about forty five minutes and then we went home. The bus was almost empty by that time but, soon it would be full of people going home, after a tiring day at work. So I enjoyed that piece of silence and quiet, resting my head on León's shoulder, with the sunset light on me. I had enjoyed that day, it had been perfect, amazing, wonderful, incredible, magical... Every synonym of these words would fit that day.

León had showed me that, even though he was going away, he would still be present everywhere I went. I was still not sure if that was completely a good thing, but he was right. I didn't had to suffer for not having him around me if what united us was more than physical touch or attraction. Love goes beyond that, our love went beyond that. We truly cared about each other, we both put the other in front of ourselves, we wanted to make each other happy and we wouldn't let distance or harsh moments to ruin that and prevent us from doing that. In fact, nothing could stop us from doing that. Nothing.

We didn't say a word all the way and I liked that silence. Sometimes words don't let us taste moments properly and the absence of them is what makes those moments even more meaningful and special. I learned that with León. We got home at about 5.47, according to my phone, and my dad came out of the kitchen.

- Hey, how was your day? - My dad asked me as he gave me a kiss on my forehead.

- It went well. - I said, not daring to share a look with León.

- I'm glad. Hum, León, we have to be ready by 7pm, so Ramallo can get us to the airport and you can catch your flight at... 8.20, okay?

- Okay, thank you. I'll go upstairs to pack my things. - León said, leaving us.

- Are you okay, honey? - My dad asked me.

- I'll be. - I efforted to smile.

I walked upstairs to have a quick bath and I dressed up, I made my make up again and left to León's bedroom to see if he needed help.

- Can I come in? - I asked, softly knocking on his slightly open door.

- Of course. - He said.

He was sat on the floor, by his bed, with the luggage bag in his front, packing his last items. I sat next to him and he smiled.

- I guess this is it, right? - He said, stopping for a while.

- I guess so. But it's not the end. - I smiled at him.

- I know. - He said, right before he opened a drawer of his nightstand and took out a tiny plastic bag. He took out a little cloth bracelet, like one those you buy and only after it breaks your wish comes true. It was pink and had «Our Love ♡» written in white. While he was putting it on my right wrist, he said: - You will only cut this off when...

- Our love meets accomplish. - I nodded, happily.

He smiled, but I smirked.

- So, the store had nothing, dude.

- Seems like it had.

We both giggled. He had bought that when he went to the store in the park where apparently «there was nothing to his mother». Naughty boy. I put my head on his shoulder and my hand met his.

- Can I, at least, have a goodbye kiss or is it too much to ask for? - I said as my cheeks got coloured with a dark shade of pink.

- We shouldn't but... I guess that's okay. - He said, looking into my eyes.

I looked at him and his hand held my face. I could feel the butterflies growing inside my tummy and I bit my lip. He caressed my cheek as we were getting closer to each other and soon our lips met and kissed. I had been waiting for that moment for so long and finally it had happened. During the kiss, I felt him smiling so I did too, because him wanting that made me extremely happy.

Then, a few instants after, we broke it. I tried to remember the taste of it for later, when I couldn't do that. I smiled, as well as him.

- Thank you. - I sighed.

He was hugging me as a response when we heard the bell ringing. We parted and I helped him with his luggage. Downstairs, Francesca and the boys were already waiting for us. We put down the bags and León looked around and said:

- Well, thank you for coming, guys.

I could swear I had seen a little tear in his eyes, ready to fall down, but he contained it. However, he couldn't mask the weakness in his voice. He bro-hugged the boys and then went to the girls. It was a very emotional goodbye.

- León, we guys have to go, but... good luck, man, we'll miss you. - Fede said, as they made their special and strange greeting ways.

- Thank you, guys.

- We have to go too. Tomorrow I'll be the whole day in the spa and, if I want all the treatment to succeed, I have to get a good night of sleep. - Ludmila quickly explain, leaving with a finger snap. - Ciao, León.

- Bye, León, we'll miss you very much. - Naty said, hugging him.

By that time, there was only me, León, Fran and Camila. I started shaking, thinking of how the time was coming.

- I'll just get a glass of water. - I said, leaving to the kitchen. I was drinking my water when I heard Francesca saying to León:

- León, now that she's not here, I want to tell you something. I'm only going to say this once and I hope you remember it. Always. I know you for a long and I had never seen you like that, so crazy about a girl. And I hope you that what you two have is the most pure form of love. You are willing to abdicate dating just because you know it would hurt the other... and that is so beautiful. You don't even know how happy we are for seeing you both deeply merged in a love like that. I sometimes get jealous of you two because I really want to be in a relationship like that. What I want to say is... don't you ever, ever let her go. Do not ever leave this love. It is so special and unique I would kill you if you threw it away, is that clear? And, Vargas, I've got the meanings to do that, trust me.

I closed my eyes. Yeah, our love was pure.. but painful to bare. I mean, distance was difficult to bare. But, according to Fran, it was all worth the pain, our love love wouldn't fade, it would last, it would meet accomplish one day. I was sure.

I walked back to the living room and saw them two hugging León.

- I'll miss you, girls. - He said, and I couldn't help but smile at that.

- León, we gotta go. - My father announced.

Francesca left, as well as Camila, and both León and my dad carried the luggage to the car. I grabbed my coat and my purse and we drove off to the airport. I was a quite depressing journey. You know those movies where someone is going to end up dead with a rope around their neck until they go out of breath? That was how I was feeling, walking to the gallow. Walking to the end. Walking to a goodbye.

I just wanted to hit the brakes and stop the damn car. I wanted to go back home and fall asleep with León by my side and holding him tight. I wanted to kiss him. I wanted to be with him. I wanted his father to stop being childish and do things right. I wanted him and that was being taken away from me... Worse: I could do nothing to stop it.

We walked to the gate and did the check-in, but me and my father couldn't go farther than that.

- León, it was a pleasure to have you in my house. You're a great kid and I know that this is only temporary. Good luck. - My dad said, shaking hands with him. - Honey, I'll be by the entrance.

I was glad my dad was going away because that gave me the chance to say a proper goodbye. It was now.

- Okay, this is it. - He said, looking at his feet.

- Look, León, this isn't the end, this is just beginning. - I told him, with tears in my eyes and lifting his chin with my little hand. - She's right. Our love is unique, it won't ever fade away, I can feel it. I look into your eyes and see you won't ever leave me alone. I also know these two months are gonna hurt as hell, but we can always talk to each other... it will not be the same, I know. I love you, okay? I love you and nothing is going to change it. Nothing. Our love will meet accomplish. - I finished showing him the bracelet he had gave me previously.

- I don't know who I'd be without you, princess. - He said, tearing up. - I love you too.

Then, the short space there was between us faded. We hugged tightly and the tears streamed down. Two lonely lovers in an airport, saying goodbye and denying true love. What a sad scene! I could feel people's eyes on us, but I didn't even care.

After that, he looked me in the eyes, held my hands and said:

- I love you, Violetta.

And, then, he left without let me reply.

- I know this hurts too much, so you're leaving like this. - I mumbled, feeling my father's arms embracing me into a deep hug. I saw him walking fast through the door with his trolley luggage and backpack and that was my last sight of León Vargas, my guardian angel.

León went off to the US!!! Writing this mademe soooo sad!!! Shout out your opinions!!! ♡♡♡

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

24.5K 826 20
Diego is in love with Violetta and he and her are best friends. Then comes Diego's cousin, Leon. Violetta knows that Diego loves her and thinks about...
29.4K 603 28
Violetta,Federico and their friends are back!!! Lots of drama between Violetta and a new character in the story. Fede and Vilu's house is set on fire...
33K 1K 60
*Based on the tv show Violetta. -Violetta just moved from Madrid to Buenos Aires. She is a new girl to studio 21. She will find new friends and maybe...
101K 1.4K 53
Violetta and Leon are finally married and they are going to California to start their new lifes there with their friends(don't read this book before...