Mistakes (EXO fanfic)

By ItsABrownThing

I'm so sorry i accidently deleted the actual description for this book thinking i was editting my other book... More

How it all started..
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
Biggest Mistake Ever ~ Tagged
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE

CHAPTER FOUR

190 11 0
By ItsABrownThing

A/N: Minah on your right and Areum on your Left ^_^

------

Areum P.O.V

Today's the day!!!
The day I leave behind an old life to start a new, tomorrow.

I woke up to Minah Hugging my arm, extremely tight. I remembered I had to get up an continue packing my stuff that I still had left to pack, so I tried removing Minah hands off me with out waking her but instead she opened her left eye an groaned before she let go.

"Is it that time already?" She asked as we both sat up on the bed both stretching, rubbing our eyes an yawning.
"Mmhm..." I hummed as I stepped out of bed an put on my slippers before heading over to the bathroom outside the room.

I walked back into the room an saw Minah sitting on the sofa at the end of my bed with two of my photo frames in her hand that I was planning on taking with me. One was of Me an Her an the other was of us two an the 2 boys, Kai an Chanyeol. I sat down beside her an let out a heavy sigh.

"I'm sorry Minah..." I said as I stared blankly at my now empty walls. She too let's out a sigh, "today's the day." She said as she put the two frames back on top of my clothes in my suitcase.

She got up an told me to get up as well so I did. She had both her hands sitting on her waist while  looking at me....

"W-waeyo?" I asked an right there an then she engulfed me into a Hug an squeezed the living daylights out of me. "Its okay Aruu... just always know I'm going to miss you okay!" She spoke as tears started to form in my eyes an started rolling down my cheeks as I hugged my best friend back as tight as I can go! "...*sniffs*...Arasseo I'll miss you too" as I snifled... she pulled back from the hug with both her hands on each of my shoulders "Yahh don't cry. Uljima..." she glared at me so she won't start crying. She gave me one last hug before telling me to hurry up before I end up being late for my own meet up. 'Meet up?...ohh crap Kai' I looked at the time an saw that we had slept in a little later than expected..

"Yaahhh girls get up, get up" I heard eomma yelling as we heard her room door open an her foot steps making their way closer to my room. "Oh you girls are up. I wasn't suppose to sleep in we need to hurry up I still have to see someone before I go." Eomma said before she left to go an get ready...

Its 1:32pm I guess we slept in since we didn't get home till after midnight and didn't sleep till after 4 in the morning. So me and Minah hurriedly pack the remaining of my belongings before I took a shower an did my daily routines by the time we both finished it was about 2:57pm 'crap I'm late' I thought.
I texted Kai just hoping he'll come an told him I'm running a little late

To: Kai :)

Hey, I hope you can make it today sorry I might be a little late though. :) please come...

Satisfied with the text I tucked my phone into my pocket once Minah was done an out of the bathroom she gathered her bag an helped load my suitcase into the shuttle that had come to pick up our suitcases since me an eomma had things to do before going to the airport.

"Areum-ah I'll meet you at the airport Arrasseo an don't be late!!" Eomma said as she rushed out the door, me an Minah soon following behind her "Arrasseo eomma." Minah yelled out as eomma smiled back at Minah "see you at the airport mother" I said practicing my English... she backed out of the drive way an tooted the horn before we jumped into Minah car. She started up the engine as we both pulled our seat belts on.

"I'll drop you off 1st okay before I go pick up Yoda then stop in at home to pick up a few things before I come back okay I'll be back at 4 to pick you up yeah" Minah spoke while we made our way to 'The Spot'.

"Minah, w-what i-if he doesn't show up?" I asked as my nerves started rising "yahhh he'll come don't worry." She looked at me an smiled an patted my hair.

'You'll be fine Areum, He'll come!' I thought to myself an by the time i knew it we had arrived. Minah looked at me an smiled again "FIGHTING!!" she cheered, I giggled as I jumped out I looked at the time it was 3:20pm 'gah I hope he's here or hasn't left yet!'
He didn't reply to my text earlier so I wasn't sure. "I'll text when I'm here okay!" Minah yelled out before she drove off I gave an okay hand sign before rushing in to the arcade. 'The spot' is our favorite place to be its an Arcade an snack bar in one. I walked in mentally praying he was here I started walking around the arcade area looking for him.. 'Kai please be her-....' my thoughts was cut off...

"Areum-ah..." I turned around an saw.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kai P.O.V

"Kai get up!!" Eomma yelled at me, standing at my bedroom door! "Ugh okay okay..." I mumbled before opening my eyes giving it a quick Rub. I must've been too tired last night from a long day out! I went to pick up my phone an turned it on but it turns out my phones dead. Ugh... I jumped out of bed an headed down stairs to the kitchen to get me a juice, as I walked in my Noona greeted me "good morning sleepy head!" She looked at me "Morning.." I responded "oh wait let me rephrase that, Good AFTERNOON!" she made sure Afternoon was loud an clear "Yah! Jaekyung-ah leave your dongsaeng alone!!" Eomma snapped at Jaekyung.

"So how was your day out with your friends yesterday??" Jaekyung asked as I started making me some cereal "ehh it was alright!" I responded plainly. "How's Areum, I haven't seen her lately?" She asked again 'Areum...Areum...' all of a sudden it felt like I forgot something. "Aw yeah how is she? I miss that girl always so bright an cheery every time she visits us." Eomma decided to add in her 5c piece in to our conversation. "Uh... she's good she's been busy late-..." my sentence was interrupted by my thoughts...

'Kai your suppose to meet Areum today at 3' "Crap!!! Noona whats your time??" I asked Jaekyung "its 3:17pm why??"... "Aisshh, I'm late." I quickly got up an rushed to the room an tried to quickly get ready an put my phone on the charge, it felt like a mad rush running all over the place trying to find my clothes then my charger an then trying to look for a clean shirt or T-shirt "Dang it" I groaned as my phone finally turned on revealing a message from Areum.

From: Aruu

Hey I hope you can make it today sorry I'll be a little late though. :) please come.

"That was half an hour ago.." I mumbled to myself I looked at the time it was 3:29 I still need to shower. I quickly had a shower an by the time I finished getting ready I quickly ran back to the Kitchen an asked if Jaekyung can drop me off to 'The spot' (A/n: can anyone think of a better name to call this place?) It takes about 15 - 20 minutes to get there depending on traffic.

"Noona? Can you drop me off to the spot please?" I asked her "wae??" She asked back " I'm meeting Areum there but I'm already half an hour late." ....
"Aishh Pablo!! Grab my keys I'll just put this away...Eomma I'll be back I'll just drop this fool off!"... she yelled out to eomma. "Mm Arrasseo!"..

We both rushed out the door, heading to the Car an jumped in buckling ourselves in before she started it up! On our way there was slow "its peek hour" Noona spoke "aw man I am so gonna be late" I said out loud. "Text her an tell her your on your way!" Jaekyung suggested "ohh yeah...." I stuck my hand in my pockets looking for my phone only to pull out my wallet "....aisshh I left it on the charger... can I use yo-...." .... "mines at home to!.... ohh come on the lights green people!" Jaekyung moaned.. 'damn it I checked the car time an it was ....

Areum P.O.V

"Areum-ah."

I turned around and saw "ohh Baekhyun-ah?"

"Why are you here by yourself?" He asked me while he was cleaning around the Arcade machines. Baekhyun works here an we all kind of have become close with this guy.
"Ohh I'm here to meet Kai... has he been in yet?" I asked him

"Ahh .... Ani he hasn't" from then my heart kinder sank. I looked at the time 3:34 'it would have been better if you said he did come but he left not so long ago' I thought to myself. I decided to just sit at a table an text Kai

*To: Kai :)

I really need to talk to you...

I waited for a reply but I got none. Now it really does feel like he hates me that he doesn't even want to reply to my texts. The time was ticking an still no Kai!! I looked at the time 3:48pm Minah will be back soon to pick me up!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kai P.O.V

"Ughh Noona I'll just run from here I said as I looked at the time 3:49 we were still quite a fair way from the Arcade but it didn't look like the traffic was going to move anytime soon!
I jumped out of the car "Yahhh be Careful damn it... I can still drop yo-" she didn't get to finish since I said "thanks but its okay" an then i shut the door an run for the footpath almost getting hit by an on coming car. I sprinted my way there running furiously like I was in a marathon running to be 1st place.

A while after I finally saw the arcade in the distance I stopped to have a breather then carried on running... once I got to the door I spotted....

-------

Areum P.O.V

*from: Minah -.-

Yahh Im outside sorry traffic a bit heavy ATM.

I stood up an let out a heavy sigh! I guess this is it!!

I walked towards the counter where Baekhyun was sitting.
"Baekhyun-ah if you Happen to see Kai can you please pass this on to him?" I asked him as I handed him the letter I had prepared earlier just in case this happened. "Ahh sure.. Aruu are you seriously leaving?" He asked. "Mmm I am." I responded, he came out from behind the counter an gave me a Hug "be safe chingu-ah Arrasseo an keep in contact!!" He said before he let go an smiled at me "Arrasseo ... Annyeong" I bowed my head an waved.
Walking out the Arcade with a heavy heart I spotted Chanyeol standing outside the car waiting for me while he opened the front door.
I jumped in an the 1st thing Minah said was "he didn't show didn't he?" An then my tears started rolling down my face "aishh its okay Aruu..." Chanyeol voiced out as he put a hand on my shoulder.

It was after 4 an traffic was super heavy so we ended up getting caught in traffic for a bit an eomma had just called me asking where I am which I told her we're stuck in traffic. I had managed to stop my tears through out the ride an Minah just kept telling me it will be okay. Chanyeol on the other hand was just trying to be a happy virus just so he could keep his mind off me actually leaving.
'Kai.... I'm so sorry... I'm going to miss you!....sa-saranghae' I thought to myself, staring at our selfies.

Author P.O.V

As Areum had jumped in the car an drove off she didn't notice Kai running from behind her running straight past her to the entrance an Kai too also didn't see Areum or Minah's Car!!

Kai P.O.V

"BAEK!!" I yelled out still trying to slowly catch my breath before continuing "Is Areum he-here?" I questioned looking around the Arcade before running towards the snack bar area ignoring Baekhyun calls for me.. I was running around the arcade till I heard Baekhyun yell out "Your too late Kai! - you missed about 10 minutes ago!" I turned to face him an was heading straight for the door hoping to catch her outside walking or something but then Baek called out again "she left this for you..." he handed me a envelope he pulled out from behind the desk an handed it to me. "Even if you were go go after her Kai, you would still be too late." .... i was confused for a bit... before he told me to "just read it first!"
For some odd reason that uneasy feeling came over me, it felt like something going on that I don't know about, it was the exact same feeling I had yesterday. So with shaky hands I slowly opened the envelope as I found a table to sit down at.

~the letter,

Kai,
Hey, uh your probably wondering why I left you this letter right or why I couldn't wait a little longer for you but then again I don't even know if you got this letter but.... yeah before I explain let me just say one thing 1st

I love you, Kim Jong in...

But I'm sorry, I take back my confession. I'm sorry for ruining our friendship we once had if only I didn't confess I wouldn't have had this problem about telling you what's going on, to explain all the days we have been hanging out quite a lot... I don't know how to say this but maybe by the time you read this I have probably already left or just about to leave. Kai, I'm moving today, I'm moving to New Zealand for 2years.

But I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am for everything that has happened between us the past month an a half. So I'm sorry. I hope you live well an that you'll always be happy I don't know what else to write so ill stop here.
I'll miss you my best friend. Wishing you all the best!
goodbye Kai.

P.s please don't be Mad at Minah an Chanyeol for not telling you I've begged them so many times not to.. trust me they have been tempted to tell you but I never let them. So I'm sorry again.. you probably hate me now right?

~Aruu...

Without realizing I had tears in my eyes an the letter had become wrinkled in my fist! 'Aishh Areum why didn't you just tell me! I should be the one apologizing!' I thought as I ran my hand through my hair in frustration "Damn it" I slightly yelled attracting the other customers attention I stood up an looked at the time 4:52 pm "Baek do you know what time her flight?" As I walked over to him...

"Aniyo, Mianhae she didn't tell me much..." he responded. I decided to run to her house an see if i could catch her in time, I stormed out of the arcade with the letter still clenched in my fist she doesn't stay far from here, its only about 15 minutes away if I take the short cuts through the Alley ways..

Minah P.O.V

I parked up an quickly jumped out of the car we were stuck in traffic a little longer than expected it was just after 5. I locked up the car an started running in to the airport following Areum an Chanyeol we spotted miss Lee inline to check in for their flight so Areum told us to wait here while she goes an jumps inline with her mom to check in as well.

I looked at Chanyeol...

"Our Best friend is leaving us" he said as he watched Areum, his eyes started looking glassy so I went closer to him an wrapped one arm around his waist  since the bugger is to tall to even hug him. "Yeah I know, if only Kai was here to say goodbye though!! We should have told him." I replied as Chanyeol put an arm on to my shoulder. "yeah maybe then Areum would be a lot more happier." He looked at me an I just hummed in response 'she's just too stubborn'

>>>>>>>>moments later<<<<<<<<

Areum an Miss Lee were done checking In an now we were all just sitting an waiting for the flight to be called out I decided to text Kai.

*To: Kaiii 0.0

Kai if you can, can you call please? Its about Areum..

I waited for him to reply or even call but I got nothing... so I rang his phone.

Once, twice, third time I rung no answer I thought I'll try one more time an I rang his phone

*phone call

~yobose...

~yah Kim Kai why didn't you go an see Areum??

~ Minah-ah Mianhae, but its me Jaekyung actually Kai did go I was on my way to drop him off except he was late he woke up late but we were stuck in traffic so he ended up running there instead... is everything okay?

~ ooh Mianhae Unnie, yeah everything okay! Its just that uh Areum leaving to new Zealand today an she an Kai haven't been on good terms lately an she wanted to see him before she leaves.

~mwo!!

(In the Background * Flight 20019 to New Zealand is now boarding please make you way to gate 3 )

~unnie mian I have to go now can you let Kai know I called an I'll be over later to see him when he gets home please.

~uhh okay will do let Areum know I said have a safe trip yeah.

~Arrasseo will do Annyeong.

~Annyeong

*end of call

"That's us" miss Lee spoke rising from her seat! Grabbing her bag as Areum also rose from her chair... Chanyeol was the 1st to hug her.

Areum P.O.V

"That's us" eomma said as she stood up.. my heart felt like it had dropped even lower than it already was I stood up an looked up to see Chanyeol going to wrap his arms around me so I did the same.. I was about to cry once I felt how warm his hug was, I was surely going to miss this an miss him. 'Channie I'm sorry..' I thought as my tears found their way out of my eyes. He pulled out from the hug an looked at me "Yahh Uljima, its not a goodbye but a 'see you real soon' okay" he said an then cracked me a smile his eyes turning glassy "mmhm arraseo" I tried to say while I let out a slight giggle, I decided to make him happy before I leave so I leaned up an kissed his cheek he blushed at my actions but soon smiled an then he ruffled my hair "aw I'm going to miss you yeolie" I said an gave him one last quick hug "I already miss you, Areum" he said before we parted.

I turned around an saw Minah just playing around on her phone.
"Minah" I voiced out to her, but she didn't look up.. it was then I noticed the tears dropping on to her screen I quickly hugged her an immediately started crying "Mianhae Minah, I'm really sorry i promise I'll call you every week mmm stop crying it doesn't suit you."
I spoke trying to stay strong but Minah just scoffed at my words before she let out a tight giggle. I slightly pulled back from the hug to look at her, she wiped the tears from her eyes as we both looked at each other "you better call me like you just promised okay an as for Kai I'll talk to him!" Minah said as she looked at me with a slight smile.

Another announcement for my flight was made an i quickly hugged both channie an Minah an walked through the gates as my tears started forming. I took one final glance at my surrounding as mum wrapped an arm around my shoulder "bye bye SoKor" eomma let out a sigh as she waves bye to chanyeol and Minah. 

I boarded the plane an we found our seats putting away our carry ons i decided to send one last message to Kai

To: Kai :)

Goodbye,  

And with that i turned my phone on airplane mode...  I stared out my little window 'Goodbye Minah&Channie ill miss yous both!!'

---------------

Damn 3500 words, the longest I've ever written, sorry for the late update i wasn't feeling the inspiration lately to write but i ended up doing it anyways hhe so i hope you like the chapter or yeah lols sorry i just.... Im still in a daze since i didn't get to watch the full Mama2015 awards since the servers decided to play up but at least i got to witness EXO receive to Awards though, Congratulations to all who have recieved awards tonight/this morning Haha i better sleep now its 3:45am anyways hope you enjoy the update please vote if you like it or comment yeah okay then

#ItsAya ✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 631 12
Get ready for one HELL of a time!.
15.4K 860 31
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
240K 7.7K 172
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...