Sister's By Heart

By hayleychamberlain00

This story is about two teenagers that have been though up and down. Both of their parents have died and they... More

Prolog
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
A/N
A/N

13

36 3 0
By hayleychamberlain00

Ross's Pov

We gather are instruments and head to sound check. I was about to go out the door when i see Riley sitting on on the couch.

Ross: you coming?

Riley: no i think im gonna stay here tell you guys are done

Ross: you sure.

Riley: yeah. Go have fun.

Ross: okay.

I go and catch up with the others.

Riley's Pov

Once Ross leaves i just break down. Ugh this is killing me. Once the come back im gonna talk to Rocky. I have to.

***lots of point of view changes here sorry****

Rydel's Pov
We head out to soundcheck and we gather in a little circle.

Riker: okay guys lets go.

We head out to our seats and i instantly i the crowd goes loud. I go and sit on the other side of Ryland's Dj table and ratliff comes over and sits by me. Well I guess were sitting by each other hehe. He looks at me and smiles.

Ratliff: hey

Rydel: hey

Ratliff: didnt they learn last time not to sit us together?

Rydel: i guess not.

Ratliff: well i guess im stuck here

Rydel: hey speak for you self.

He sticks his tongue out and i smile. All i hear is the crowd screaming rydellington. Ell whispers in my ear

Ell: i love you

I whisper back the same thing and he smiles. We start to play and before we now it its time to ryland to start djing. We head back to our dressing room and wait until we go on.

Riley's Pov
I hear the door start to open and I immediately start to wipe my eyes. But its to late. Savannah already sees me crying and comes over to me.

Savannah: you okay riles.

Right before i can respond Rocky says.

Rocky: aww is crybaby crying.

I look up at him

Riley: really Rocky.

Rocky: what Riley

Riley: why are you treating me like this. Oh let me guess. Was it because i yelled at you. Well you can stop making me fill bad.

I forgot that everyone else was in the room.

Rocky: i was only trying to help you and what do you do yell at me for nothing.

Riley: Well im sorry. Okay. You can stop making me fill bad.

Rocky: NO. I ONLY TRIED I HELP YOU AND YOU YELL AT ME. Riley why.

Riley: this isnt just about me yelling at you is it. What did you find out.

I walk closer to him.

Rocky: no it isnt just about you yelling at me.

Riley: then what is it!

Rocky: I FOUND OUT THAT YOU ARE ONLY USING ME. OKAY.

Riley: what are you talking about.

Rocky: dont play dumb with me. Like you dont have a clue about getting payed to be my friend or getting close enough to me to get in my PANTS.

Riley: NO I DON'T KNOW THAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT.

Rocky: oh so your gonna play dumb. Why dont i show you.

He shows me his phone and its a video of me and kayli my friend talking about a bet we mad on her and a person she likeas and how long it would take to get together.

Riley: Rocky that isnt even true.

Rocky: and why should I believe you. Huh

Riley: BECAUSE I LOVE YOU.

I hear people gasp. Oh god i said that. I look back at Rocky and he just stares at me.

Rocky: Riley i ....

Riley: forget it. Okay i know you don't and dont worry I'll get out of you life.

I run out and i head someone call my name.

Rocky's Pov

She loves me. I was about to talk to her when she runs out. I look at Lainey.

Lainey: go after her.

I nod and run after her yelling her name. I final catch up with her and grab her wrist.

Riley: let me go.

Rocky: no. Im not letting go until we talk.

Riley: talk about what. How you dont love me back. How you hate me even more. How im a screw up.

Rocky: WOAH! You are not a screw up.

Riley: yes i am. I never had a boyfriend or even my first kiss for that matter Rocky. How could you think i have slept with other guys. And why didnt you come to me to ask if that was true?

Rocky: i ...

Riley: you know what forget it. I said I would get out of you life so let me go.

The only thing i can think of is kiss her. So i grab her cheeks and press my lips against hers. Its takes her about a sec to respond. She wraps her arms around my neck and i slid my hands to here waist. We pull apart but keep are foreheads touching.

Riley: why did you do that?

Rocky: to get you to shut up.

Riley: no why did you kiss me. Out of all the girls. Why me?

Rocky: what do you mean?

I pull away and look at her.

Riley: there are so much more prettier and skinnier girls out there. Why did you do that?

Rocky: riles what are you talking about. You are beautiful and amazing. Where are you getting that idea from?

Riley: its common sense Rocky. Why would you want to be seen with a girl like me.

Rocky: why wouldnt i.

Riley: Rocky i dont want my heart to get broken.

Rocky: i wont hurt you riley. I promise.

I lean down and kiss her again.

Riley: will stop doing that.

Rocky: why?

Riley: forget it im just gonna go back to the room.

Im about to leaving when he grabs my wrist and pulls me to his chest.

Rocky: riles we can take it slow.

Riley: take what slow Rocky.

Rocky: us.

Riley: why would you want to be with a girl who hasn't had a real boyfriend?

Rocky: because your you.

Riley: and the real me is ugly. Rocky have you even looked at me. There are sooooo many other girls like Alexa .....

Rocky: Woah! Woah! Why would you bring up Alexa.

Riley: because look at her and then look at me. Im ugly.

Rocky: dont you ever say that again you understand. You are the most beautiful girl i have ever seen. A million times better than Alexa or any other girl. I like you for you. So we can take this slow start out as friends with benefits so you can get the feel of having you first boyfriend. Okay?

Riley: thank you. (Hugs him)

Rocky: come on i have to go stage in a few.

Riley: okay.

We walk back to the dressing

Riker: so what happened out there?

Riley: lets just say are friendship is a lot stronger now

Rocky: yeah it was just a misunderstanding

Lainey: good i can't have my bestfriend always sad

Rocky: hey im her best friend

Riley: sorry rock but she is my bestfriend but you are a close second.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 319 42
Hey! My name is Monica and I will be doing R5 Imagines! Please inbox or comment your request! Write your name, the boy (or girl) you want it with, an...
9.4K 250 26
My life is a complete mess. I'm miserable and devastated. I have no more tears to shed. And all of this is because of a mistake that wasn't even my f...
10K 141 18
When Rydel finds out that she is pregnant and Ellignton is the father she has no choice but to move to back to her hometown in Colorado. 3 years late...
2.5K 217 58
A 20 year old girl named Amanda, finds true love when she goes to a R5 concert. Riker. Her best friend is Ratliff, but when sparks fly between the tw...