Manan ff: Strings Stitched 2B...

By Peehu0212

This is my 2nd Story, which is not reel but a real one, but somewhere i added the reel part coz the reel can'... More

Strings Stitched 2 Broken Souls- Prologue.
Strings Stitched 2 Broken Souls- Chapter 1
Strings Stitched 2 Broken Souls -Chapter 2
Strings Stitched 2 Broken Souls-Chapter 3
Strings Stitched 2 Broken Souls- Chapter 4
Strings Stitched 2 Broken Souls - Chapter 5
Strings Stitched 2 Broken Souls - Chapter 6
Strings Stitched 2 Broken Souls - Chapter 7
Strings Stitched 2 Broken Souls- Chapter 8
Note..
Strings Stitched 2 Broken Souls- Chapter 9A
Teaser Chapter 9B: Strings Stitched 2 Broken Souls
Chapter 9B: Strings Stitched 2 Broken Souls.
Imp Note
Strings Stitched 2 Broken Souls- Chapter 10
Strings Stitched 2 Broken Souls- Chapter 11
Teaser
Strings Stitched 2 Broken Souls -Chapter 12
Note
Strings Stitched 2 Broken Souls- Chapter 13
Important Notice..!!
Strings Stitched 2 Broken Soul -Chapter 14
Strings Stitched 2 Broken Souls- Chapter 15
Note.
Strings Stitched 2 Broken Souls- Chapter 16
Sorry..!!
Chapter 17
Strings Stitched 2 Broken Souls - Chapter 18
Sorry..!!
Help..!!
Strings Stitched 2 Broken Souls-Chapter 19
Why am not posting Strings..!!
Chapter 20- Strings Stitched 2 Broken Souls.
Sorry..!!
Chapter 21
Teaser Chapter 23
Chapter 23
Shout Out..
Special Shout Out..
Happy New Year..
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-Promo
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Awards, Interviews, Lots more..
My Interview On...
Bello All!! A New TS
Strings Stitched Two Broken Soul- Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (Last Chapter): #StringsStitched2BrokenSouls

Chapter 22

6.8K 434 20
By Peehu0212

Chapter 22: #Stringsstitched2brokensouls

Recap: Beware message on Manik's Phone.

"Guys, let's call it a day.."cabir said after completing the dinner.

"Yep.. kal be ready for final day.."Dhruv said stretching his arms.

"Kal kya hai.."Aarav asked jumping on navya's lap.

"Kal papa ka concert hai bacha.. remember papa ne bataya tha apko.."Navya replied him, cleaning hid hands with a napkin.

"Ohhhhh... papa & partner will sing song.."aarav clapped in excitement showing how happy he is.

"Aapko aana h?"nandini asked him.

"Yeeshhh..."aarav replied in total excitement, jumping on couch.

"On one condition.."Cabir told him to tease.

"What.."aarav became sad & questioned him showing his hands.

"Yahi ki you'll have milk 2mrw morning without any tantrums.."Nandini took the advantage & kept hid condition.

Others were smiling seeing duo's expression. Her Fake condition expressions & his sadness filled expression.

"Okay.. i will.. lekin i also have one condition.."he agreed but on a condition too.

"Aakhir cabir ka beta hai.."dhruv mocked cheekishly & said, "Which condition.."

"I will be with you all on stage.. manjul (manjur) hai.."he kept his condition & everyone chuckled on naive aarav. And immediately agreed his condition. He jumped in excitement & then ran to Manik's lap.

Manik was all time silent, lost in that message, didn't realized when aarav jumped in his lap.

"Kaha khoya hua hai..fir se Soha ne kuch kaha kya"Cabir tapped his shoulder & said giggling.

Hearing her name, Nandini's Jealousy was seen clearly. He turned & saw her & smirked seeing her.

"Actually she is a nice person..Cute bhi hai.."he tried to tease nandini but seems like just hearing her name she was leveled to jealously.

"Indeed.."she grinned her teeths & replied. "Let's go.."she said & aarav jumped to her.

"Massi ninu aa lahi hai..(massi, i am sleepy)!!"aarav said rubbing his eyes.

"Let's go then guys.."dhruv said & moved with Alya wishing others good night.

"Ahh.. Cabir.. ruk na.."Manik said as they were moving out.

"We are waiting outside.."Navya said & trio went out.

Manik showed him the message & asked for any clue.
"Kuch nai samjh raha.. but don't worry.. Text me this no. I'll figure out something.." cabir said & he left after bidding bye.

They reached Nandini's Home & retired to their rooms. Nandini slept thinking about Manik & Soha.

"This Soha na.. she is too much now.. aayiaappa you know aaj office tak aa gayi..ye manik na kabi nai sunta.. wait.. but why am so affected.. pagl.. nandini you need not to worry about... what.. uff.. am gonna be mad now.. chup chap so ja nandu.."she had a self talk & praying to her aayiappa she slept.

Manik was resting on his bed, when he got a message on his phone.

"Soha Khurrana, a double faced person, is here to get married for her Father's sake. That message was about her. Cos she is planning to trap you for it. The No. was of some Yuvraj.."

This was the message, sent by cabir, his detective helped him knowing every detail about her.

"Freak.. That's why she was behaving so soften with me.. that means nandini was right about her, her negativity..how can you be so fool Manik.."Manik had a self talk, ruffling his hairs.

"I need to be safe from her & beta ab time aa gaya hai to tell nandini about my feelings.. before it gets too late.." again he had a self talk & then deciding what to & how to tell her his feelings he doozed off.

Next day,

"Get ready guys, its time to crack this album too.."Abhi motivated them.

Everyone was at Music Recording Studio. Waiting in the Green Room for final touch up.

"Guys.. you people will rock this time too.. so buck up now.."Nandini too cheered them.

Manik smiled seeing her & gestured her something, but she didn't understood so he texted her.

"Urgent..!!Meet me at backyard now.."he texted her & left.

"I'll be back.. Risabh ko call karna hai.."she lied & escaped.

"Nautanki.."Cabir murmered & started playing with aarav.

Others were busy with their instruments & the hooting was loud & clear. The fans were shooting for them & waiting for their live concert. But seems like manik has other plans with Nandini.

He was waiting for her & she came, "Kya hai manik.. why you have called me..kya urgency hai.. aur vo bhi yaha..thodi der main concert start hoga & here you.."she started her ranting.

"Arey atleast breath baba.. "he kept his finger on her lips & said.
She shuddered with his touch & mummed for a fraction.

"Better.." he removed his finger & continued, "vo actually i wanna say you something.. isliye i called you here..koi nai koi sath rehta hi hai.. unke samne you'll blush then.. that's why.."he finished saying & taunting her. She turned & blushed a little may be knowing that he was going to tell her today.

"See.. told you.. ab tak kuch kaha nai aur abi se.."manik went to her side & again made a taunt.

"Manik.."she yelled a little & said, "Kya bolna hai jaldi bolo.. time nai hai jyada.."Nandini said trying to wrap up quickly.

"Ohh.. soo you don't have time for me.."he pulled her from her waist & smiked. She tried to loosen his grip, "Don't even try to.."he said on her trying to move out of his grip.

"Manik.."she lowered her head & said with a shine in her smile & eyes.

"Well, lemme tell you, i called you here, (loosing his grip from her waist) to tell you about soha.."he said & she turned again a jealousy was visible in her actions.

"What soha.. you called me here to tell me about soha.. like seriously.."she said walking ahead slowly.

He tip toed her & kept his hands on her waist, she shivered on his touch, he then said, "I don't like her.. don't be jealous Miss Murthy.."

"I am not.."she stammered & closed her eyes, by his effect.

"You are.. let me clear you.. i don't like her.. i like someone else.."he said & she turned to face him & asked widening her eyes, "Who.."

He traced his fingers from her palm, forearm, shoulders & leaning to her ears he muttered, "I'll tell you after the concert."
Giving her shiver & goosebumps all over her body he stepped back few steps & admired her. She was looking adorable.

she opened her eyes, feeling his absence, but saw him admiring her.

"Chale.."he said, forwarding his elbow, she encirled his arm & both left.
"You know yesterday i got this message.."he showed her the message while walking towards the green room.

"Haww.. kiske liye.. kaun hai.."nandini asked worriedly.

Then he explained her about the message & told her about soha's plan.

"Shit.. how she stoop so low.."Nandini said, clinging more to manik.

"Relax.. nothing will go wrong.."manik rubbed his hand over her & said.

"Leave this.. nw just focus on this concert.."she withdraw her hands & said.

Both were standing outside of Soha's Cabin.

"Ok madam.. as you say.."Manik bowed infront of her & both giggled.

"Hello Guys.."Soha barged out & saw them giggling.

"Aa gayi pakane.."manik muttered & Nandini hit him playfully.

"Hey.. kaisi ho soha.."nandini asked her.

"Am fine.. How are you Manik.."Soha ignored her & asked manik.

"Am fine.. well let's go for concert.."Manik said to her so to leave her.

"Wait.. i need to talk with you manik.."Soha held his wrist & said.
Seeing it Nandini got jealous & manik got angry.

"Soha.. leave.."manik showed her his eyes & said.

She left & said, "Its Important.."

"Tomorrow.. bye.."Saying this Manik left with Nandini.

***************
To Be Continued..
Precap:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 2.9K 92
The story is about the bond of Karishma and haseena. Their love for nation, families, and their friendship
22.3K 3.6K 39
Sidharth shukla Shehnaaz gill Sidnaaz Love ❤story's sort
153K 13.9K 78
Story of three brothers this is the continuation of Book LEHRE... this will emphasize on the fact How these brothers tackle with ups and down of li...
71.2K 6.3K 44
A love story with lots of emotions 💓