My ULTIMATE boyfriend! (Danga...

By XxUltimate_GuesserxX

Ultimates! Ultimates EVERYWHERE!!! • • • This story is about YOU and your Ultimate perfect match! (So punny X... More

Ultimate meeting
Ultimate conversational skills
Ultimate conversational skills (SDR2)
Ultimate first kiss

Ultimate meeting (SDR2)

7.5K 133 796
By XxUltimate_GuesserxX

(Hehe... I told you so >:D)

~Kazuichi Soda~

"Soooodaaaaa!!!" You whined as you gave Kazuichi his monkey wrench.

"What is it (Y/N)?" He asked, grabbing the wrench and tightening something.

"You said we'd be done, AN HOUR AGO! Can I please go now?" You asked annoyed.

"No, not yet" he sighed "I have to get this scooter ready for Miss Sonia by tomorrow morning! I can't give it in late or she'll think i'm a slob!" He insisted.

This is Kazuichi Soda, a friend of yours that you were introduced to a week ago, both of your fathers are mechanics so they thought i'd be a good idea to make you the apprentice of THIS loser... You were alright with it though, Soda wasn't THAT bad, but he kept rambling about this princess called Sonia that you really didn't care about.

"You are a slob Kazu" you giggled, taking out a hand rag and giving it to Kazuichi.

"Ugh... Fine, you're not going home but you can take a break, a VERY SHORT BREAK!" He said as he cleaned his hands.

"Fiiiiine..."

Taking out a snack to munch on, you started having a conversation with Kazuichi, about something other than his precious "Miss Sonia" that he's always rambling about.

"So..." You said between munches of your snack "when did you decide that you wanted to be a mechanic?"

"Well... My dad was always around cars and fixing things, so I kind of thought what he was doing was cool, so, I asked him if he could teach me, and that's how I became the super cool, super talented, Kazuichi that you know today" he grinned childishly.

"Talented, yes, super cool, uhhh, not so much" you giggled.

"Hey! That's not nice! Especially since I'm the boss of you here, so YOU shouldn't talk to me like that" he chuckled.

"Kinda hard to take a guy seriously when he doesn't take himself seriously" you mumbled quietly.

"Huh? Whaddya mean?"

"Look at you Soda! I don't wanna sound rude but you're chasing after a girl that probably has no interest in you, maybe you should find someone else" you said munching on your snack again.

He sighed and looked at you sadly "She may not like me that way, but I'm not going to give up on trying to impress her" he mumbled.

"I'm sorry Soda, I didn't mean--"

"Nah! Nah! It's totally cool! It's totally cool, hey! You don't have my number yet do you?" He asked you.

"Uhhh, no, why?"

"Cuz..." He said as he wrote down some digits "you're gonna want to contact the amazing me one day! And when that day comes, i'll be waiting by the phone" he smiled sheepishly.

"Riiiiiight... And when that day comes, i'll probably be a desperate forty year old" you laughed.

"Hey! That's it! You're pulling an all nighter with me tonight!" He laughed and got back to work.

"Whaaaaaat??? Noooooo!" You whined.

"Hey, it's your fault, now, can you hand me that screwdriver please?"

~Gundam Tanaka~

You were bringing your (Animal) to the vet, for it was really sick. You're (Animal) wasn't doing his, uhhh, 'business' and he wouldn't eat because of that. A friend of yours, Mahiru, told you about the Ultimate Breeder. So today, you decided to take a look at the place he runs.

The door's bell rung as you opened the it and walked inside.

"Hello?" You asked as you walked in.

"Hahahahaha... Welcome, welcome!" Said a deep voice from the back room "Enter mortal..." It said again.

"W...What? Mortal?" You thought to yourself as you hesitantly walked inside.

"I am Gundam Tanaka! What would you like for me to assist you with?" He asked as he exited the back room and walked up to you and your pet.

"U-Umm... My pet (animal) here isn't eating or doing his 'business'" you explained.

"Hmm... Put a little bit of olive oil in it's food, that should help" He said as he looked at your pet in awe.

"W-What?" You asked

"Well, it seems to me, mortal, that you have trained your animal companion well"

"How do you know?" You asked confused.

"I just do, I AM the Ultimate Breeder after all" he said proudly.

"Really? I don't see any pets" He stated.

"Oh really? COME! MY FOUR DARK DEVAS OF DESTRUCTION!" He yelled as four hamsters crawled out of his scarf. "You were saying?" He smirked.

"Wow, impressive" you said with a smile on your face "what're they called?" You asked

"Well, this one is San-D," he said pointing to the Orange and white hamster "This one is Jump-P" he said pointing to a sleeping hamster "This one is Maga-Z" he said pointing to the hamster with a chipped ear "and finally, Cham-P" he said pointing to the fat hamster.

"Wow, those names are... Quite original" you said.

"Thank you mortal" Gundam said as he took a bow "Now, you should try what i recommended" he said walking back to the back room.

"Wait!" You called out

"Yes?" He turned around

"Uhh, umm, what if it doesn't work? And it's on a day that your shop isn't open, I-I need a way to reach you" you said desperately.

He didn't seem to understand WHY you were actually asking for his number BUT he realized you wanted it so he took a post-it note and wrote his number on it with his weird handwriting.

"Here you are mortal, call me whenever you see fit" he gave you the note and smiled slightly.

"Umm, by the way, my name is (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)"

"Hm, well then, I will be awaiting your call miss (L/N)" he bowed and walking into the back room, leaving you and your pet (animal) to go back to your apartment.

"Until we meet again, Gundam Tanaka"

~Nagito Komaeda~

"UGHHH SHUT UUUUUUP!!!" You thought as you listened to Nagito lecture the teacher on hope.

"—and that is why i want each and everyone of you to use me as a stepping stone if need be, after all, you're all the embodiments of hope!" He finally finished.

"....uhh... T-Thank you Mister Komaeda... Y-You may take your seat" the teacher said, confused as to what Nagito was talking about.

"Thank you sir!" Nagito said as he sat down cheerfully.

Something about him, the way he acts, caught your attention, he seemed... Cute, somehow, always talking about hope with that cute smile...
"Ugh!!! What am I thinking?!"
You pushed that thought out of your head and listened to the rest of the class.

~Ring Ring~

"Now students! Before you go! We will be doing group projects next class so pick your partners and have all your material ready for next class! Have a nice weekend!" The teacher yelled as almost none of the students heard that last instruction.

"Wait! (Y/N)!" Screamed familiar voice

"Ugh... What now...?" You thought as you turned around "Hi Nagito" you said with a fake smile.

"Hey (Y/N)! You forgot your phone in class" he said handing you your phone.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you Nagito! I didn't even realize! Oh you are a life saver! I owe you!" You said a bit over dramatically.

"Hehe, c'mon, the Ultimate (Skill) shouldn't need to owe trash like me, honestly it's fine" he said as he turned around.

"Wait Nagito" he faced you "Please stop calling yourself trash, it's not good to lower your self-esteem for no reason, also, you're a nice guy, so anyone who calls you trash can suck an egg" you grinned.

"Wow! I've never been complimented before! Not even by my own mother! Thank you (Y/N)" he smiled happily. "Uhh, ugh, trash like m-- i mean... I shouldn't be asking this to and Ultimate because i'm really not that speci-- uhh i mean..." He struggled to find the right words without insulting himself so you just put him at ease.

"Just ask you're question Nagito, I don't bite or anything so don't be so nervous" he smiled at your kind words.

"O-Okay... (Y/N)...? W-Wanna... Be partners for that English project?" He asked nervously.

"Hmm... Should I? I mean, he's kinda weird and... He'd probably be telling me that i'm the face of hope or something... But maybe I shouldn't ditch him, i mean, I just KNOW that no one else will team up with him and he's a really nice guy so..."

"Why not?" You answered.

"Ahh phew... I was scared you were going to reject me! Anyway," he said as he wrote down some digits on a paper  "I-It probably won't matter to an  amazing Ultimate like you but here's my number, you can use it if you want... I won't mind if you throw it out, it wouldn't be the first time" he said with a sad smile.

You quickly put the number in your contacts and looked at him nicely "now why would I do such a rude thing to such a nice person?" You asked as you faked another smile. You just wanted to leave school.

"Hehe... Thanks, oh and one more thing, you should try smiling more, real smiles i mean, they'll probably make you glow more than you already do! Anyway, i gotta go, take care (Y/N)!" He said as he ran in the opposite direction that you were headed.

His words echoed in your mind. "You should try smiling more, real smiles I mean, they'll probably make you glow more than you already do!" You blushed and walked home, replaying those words in your mind.

~Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu~
(And now the one you've all been waiting for XD)

You were walking down the street from your new job when you could hear gun shots from the distance.

"Huh?! What's that?!" You asked yourself as you ran towards the sound.

When you got there, you saw a man with a bloody leg.

"Oh my god! Are you oka--"

"No! Back up idiot!" Screamed a voice as the man on the floor shot your arm and leg.

Everything became dizzy and you passed out, before you did though, you could hear more gunshots and feel someone pick you up.

"Is the person who's holding me... The same person that called me an idiot earlier? Maybe I am an idiot for running towards gun shots..." You thought as you didn't have the strength to open your eyes and check who was holding you.

~time skip~

You woke up in a bed, but not your bed, someone else's bed. You got up and looked around, you realized that you were probably in a boy's room, the dirty clothes on the floor sorta gave it away.

"So you're up" said a rough voice by the door.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I'll go no--ow!!!" You yelped as you tried to get up but was stopped by the pain in your leg.

"Slow down fucktard! You're arm and leg aren't fully healed yet" he said pissed.

"Young master, you shouldn't call people that" said a girl who walked in with soup.

"Don't tell me what to do Peko..." The boy said irritated.

"Don't mind him, he's always like this, here, i brought this for you" she smiled and gave you the soup and a spoon.

"Th-thank you" you smiled awkwardly "uhh, m-my name is (Y/N) (L/N)"

"I am Peko Pekoyama, and this is my master Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu" she stated.

"Wait... Kuzuryuu?! You mean... The Ultimate... Yakuza?" You asked worriedly.

"Tch! You'd think that you'd be less afraid of the person who saved your fucking life" Fuyuhiko said annoyed.

"S-Sorry... It's just... I've never met a Yakuza before" you said as you ate some of your soup.

"Thank your luck for that, if you hadn't run into me, you'd probably be dead by now" He said walking towards you.

"W-well... Thank you... Fuyu-- i mean... Kuzuryuu-ku--"

"Nah nah nah! Cut the shit! Formalities aren't needed here so just call me Fuyuhiko, got it?" He asked aggressively.

"Y-yes sir..." You said afraid.

"Ugh... What'd I JUST say?!"

"N-No need for formalities...?"

"That's right... Now... You're gonna be staying here for a couple of days so get comfortable... I ain't letting an innocent girl walk outta here with wounded limbs" Fuyuhiko said as he put his hands in his pockets.

"B-But! I can just go to the hospital and--!"

"You're. Staying. Here! Got it?!" He asked aggressively.

"Y-Yes Fuyuhiko!" You jumped.

Fuyuhiko sighed "by the way, you can't move for a few days because of your wounds and because this is my room, i'll need to sleep with ya" he said blushing and looking away.

"W-What?!"

"Calm down! I've been doing it for the past three fucking days! I think you can handle a few more!" He yelled.

"Ugh... Okay..."

"Now I REALLY regret following those gun shots..." You thought as you heard laughter.

"Peko?! What's so fucking funny?!" Fuyuhiko asked confused.

"It's just that... We have at least five rooms in this house and yet you decided to bring her to this one... Hahaha! Why is that young master?" She asked.

"B-Because it's the closest one to the stairs and... Uhh... S-Shut up! Don't ask questions!" He shouted and left the room.

"He get's like that sometimes, don't worry, he wont hurt you" Peko smiled and followed Fuyuhiko.

"Hm... Guess I WILL be staying here for a few days..."

~Teruteru Hanamura~
(Yes this is going to be a thing XD)

You were in a cooking class, baking a cake just as the teacher Teruteru Hanamura instructed. He was a short boy, about your age, but you remember reading about him, he was the "Ultimate Chef" or at least... That's what he likes to call himself...

"Alright now... I'm going to come around and check on your cakes, make sure they're well decorated" Teruteru said as he walked around, looking at all the cakes when he stopped at you.

"Well Miss (L/N), your cake seems to be the best" he grinned and 'accidentally' hit one of your utensils on the ground "oups! Hehe.. Clumsy me!" He said.

You sighed and bent over to take the utensil off the ground, when you go back up you're teacher was having a nose bleed.

(Please don't hate me xD i couldn't help myself + i felt awkward writing it so i think i've been punished enough)

"Umm Mister Hanamura? Y-Your nose..." You pointed out.

"Huh?! Oh! Yes! Thank you!" He quickly grabbed a napkin and cleaned his nose up "i'm sorry... Sometimes i just can't help myself... Especially when my students look as delicious as the food they make" He smirked as all the other students shuddered and went back to work.

"Oh god... He's THAT kinda guy? Ugh..." You thought as you mentally cringed and tried to ignore him for the rest of the class.

~TIME SKIP~

The class ended but you weren't let off the hook. Teruteru asked to see you and ONLY you after class...

"This is High School all over again" you thought as you took a seat.

"Miss (L/N)--"

"(Y/N)... You can call me (Y/N) mister Hanamura..." You said trying to be polite.

"Uh huh... Well (Y/N) I have to be honest with you, your work astounds me, you're the only student I have that can keep up with me" he smiled.

"Oh... Th-thank you..." You said awkwardly.

"I have a proposition for you, I have a baking contest that I hold every year for all my students, I want you to compete"

"But what's in it for me?" You asked

"The competition is held in Paris... If you compete, you get to spend an entire week with me" he smirked.

You shuddered and answered "Sir... With all do respect... Why would I want to do that?" You asked.

"Because whoever participates gets to graduate from my class, weather you win or lose, and you never need to see me again" he smiled.

"Sounds good!" You said cheerfully.

"Wow hurtful" he laughed.

"So when is this competition? When does it start?" You asked.

"Next week" He grinned.

"What?! I need to pack my stuff!" You said as you got up from your seat.

"(Y/N)! Don't forget your cake!" He said handing you your cake.

"Thank you sir!" You ran out of the room.

~TIME SKIP~

You got to your room fast and started packing things that weren't too revealing, you didn't want a certain someone's blood on your clothes.
When you suddenly realized!

"Crap! How am I going to contact him?! I have no baking classes until next semester!" You nervously paced around your room thinking of ways to contact him when you suddenly looked at your cake... It had a message on it written in icing.

"If you're ready to leave to Paris with me, give me a call my sweet~
***-***-****" ~Teruteru

That sly chef...

~Nekomaru Nidai~

You were in the gym with your friends Sonia, Akane, Toko and Hina. You were all talking about things in your lives, your boyfriends, likes, dislikes, donuts... When a tall man suddenly appeared in front of you.

"Akane?" He asked

"NEKOMARU!!!" Akane yelled as she hugged him tightly "I haven't seen you in forever!!!" She yelled again.

Hina, Toko and I were confused but Sonia and Akane seemed to know exactly who this tall man was, so, we decided to greet him.

"Hi! I'm Aoi Asahina! But you can call me Hina, nice to meet you!"

"I-I'm T-Toko... Toko Fukawa... H-Hi"

"Nice to meet you! I'm (Y/N)! Hope we can be friends!"

"I'M NEKOMARU NIDAIIIIIIII!!!!" He yelled.

Akane and Sonia started bursting out laughing but Toko, Hina and I just stood there shocked.

"Don't take the yelling personally girls, he does that every time he introduces himself" Sonia reassured us.

"Oh...O-Okay..." Hina said nervously.

"C'mon girls! He doesn't bite!" Akane said with a big cheerful grin.

"R-Right... And I-I'm an a-astronaut..." Toko responded sarcastically.

"It's fine Akane, I came off a little too strong" Nekomaru grinned "but that's alright, anyhow, I'm here cause I saw you girls working out and I CAN'T believe what I saw!" Nekomaru glared at Toko and you "You two weren't working out at all, explanation please?"

"AHHH!!! S-sorry!!!" Toko yelped nervously.

"Yeah sorry..." You said

"Good! Because I, Nekomaru Nid--"

"I'm sorry you were stalking a group of girls in the gym and wasn't satisfied by what you saw" you crossed your arms as Akane and Sonia looked at you shocked.

"Yeah! What's that about?" Hina asked angrily

Toko nods and says "T-The only person w-who can look at m-me is master..."

"Girls! Nekomaru is the ultimate team manager! He wasn't creeping! He just wanted to help!" Sonia stated.

"Oh...." You scratch the back of your neck uncomfortably "S-Sorry... About that..."

"It's quite alright, it's not the first time I hear that, anyway! Let's get on with the work out!" Nekomaru declaired

~TIME SKIP~

By the time you were done, you felt sore EVERYWHERE... There was not a muscle in your body that wasn't aching in pain.

"Thanks a lot Nidai... Geez I can barely walk..." You thought angrily.

"(Y/N)!" Screamed a person from far away.

The only person who you would have heard from that far is...

"What do you want Nekomaru?" You crossed your arms.

"Don't be like that! Be happy that I gave you a good work out" People started starring after he said that.

"Dude! Can you maybe NOT say stuff like that in public?" They turned around and continued walking.

"Okay! Sorry! But I'm here to give you this" he handed you a business card.

"What's this?" You took it and read it "Nekomaru Nidai, Ultimate... Massage artist? But, I thought you were the ultimate team manager..." You said confused.

"I am, THIS is why, anyway, it has my number on it, so, if you need anything like..." He got close to you and said this "another workout" he pulled away "call me!" He then walked away.

You stood there blushing... Whispering "another workout" doesn't make it any better, does he even know what that sounds like?!

"Whatever, i'll give him a call later... To tell him he's an asshole..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 1.9K 12
[Male! Danganronpa Characters X Male! Reader] Oneshots of your favorite Danganronpa boys from all three games and you! [Requests: Closed!]
223K 2.3K 104
This is just something I wanted to make because I love Danganronpa so much. Feel free to request anything and everything. I accept: -Character (mal...
52.5K 1.5K 37
THIS BOOK SUCKS READ SNAKE EYES INSTEAD! Danganronpa x Male Reader •- Y/n L/n is a new student at Hope's Peak Academy, he is the ultimate Toxicologis...
10.2K 238 29
Kokichi Oma the Ultimate supreme leader is actually a girl and has a split personality and is also a famous serial killer like Genocide Jack/Jill Buu...