Serendipity Next Door (SND Se...

By x_LavenderHoney_x

The apartment next door to Brooke Walters' was empty for the last 4 years since she moved in. She would stand... More

Summary
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
New Series: Serendipity Next Door
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Epilogue

Chapter 21

4.5K 160 42
By x_LavenderHoney_x

*WARNING: MATURE CONTENT!*

It's our last day in the Bahamas. We all decided to go to the airport together so we can have a little more time with each other. 

I hug all of my family as I say my goodbyes. When I walk up to my mom, she pulls me in a tight hug. I grunt at the tightness, and wrap my arms around his back.

"That Kevin fellow is a keeper." She whispers in my ear. 

My face feels warm at my mom's approval. It makes me happy knowing that my protective mother accepts Kevin. I know when I tell Kevin he's going to be happy, too. 

We pull away after a while. I smile at my mom and watch as she smiles back. 

"Thanks mom. Kevin will be happy when he hears." I tell her. My mom nods her head and pulls me in her arms again. 

We say goodbye, and I walk towards Kevin, who is sitting down with our luggage beside him.

"Ready to go?" Kevin asks. His skin looks tanner than it was three days again. His hair is curled all over the place from the lack of him brushing it this morning. 

I pick up my bags, "Yeah. I just had to say a couple of goodbyes to my people." I tell him as I take a seat beside him. 

Kevin places his hand on my thigh. He squeezes it in a comforting way. I lay my head and close my eyes. I'm exhausted from last night. When finished our dinner at the beach, we went back to our hotel room, and took a bubble bath in the jacuzzi. After our bath, Kevin ordered us a bottle of champagne, and we drunk the whole bottle ourselves. With us being tipsy, we ended having a very eventful night together. 

I feel myself start to nod off, until the sound of the overhead starts calls our flight. I slowly lift my head off of Kevin's shoulder. I stretch my arms above my head and stand up. Kevin follows me and gathers up his things. 

I start to make my way towards the gate, but stop. I watch as my family crowd around the waiting area as they wait for their planes to be called. We've always went on vacations to a variety of places. and they've been fun. Somehow, I feel like this vacation was a little different. It seemed more fun and exciting. 

I turn back around and see that Kevin's looking at me with a frown. I can tell that he's worried about me suddenly stopping. 

I place my hand on his bicep, and squeeze it. The firmness of them makes me weak in the knees. Someone has been working out lately. 

"I'm fine." I reassure him. Kevin looks hesitant, but he nods his head. 

We go through security check, and make our way through the gate. I hand the flight attendant my ticket, and wait for Kevin as she checks his. The flight attendant looks up at Kevin to hand him his ticket, and I notice that she has a flirtatious look. Jealousy spreads through me. Kevin ignores her as he takes his ticket from her.

The flight attendant is stunned at Kevin's lack of acknowledgement. I feel a sense a pride at that. Knowing that Kevin only has eyes for me makes me feel pleased. I look over my shoulder at the flight attendant and give her a menacing smirk. Her eyes widen and she hurriedly turns back to the next person in line. That's what she gets for looking at someone else's boyfriend. 

Kevin and I board our airplane, and sit in our assigned seats next to each other. Kevin takes our luggage and puts it in the glove compartment above us. 

The pilot starts talking on the speakers. "We are now preparing for take off. Please turn off all electronics or put them on airplane mode. Buckle  up your seat belts and we hope you have a good flight."

I buckle up my seatbelt and put my phone on airplane mode. I feel the plane start to take off. I grip the armrests and squeeze tightly. This is the worse part. When the plane takes off, my ears pop and it annoys the hell out of me.

I look over at Kevin and see that he looks as calm as ever. How can he be so relaxed at this part? He must be used to this.

The plane gets off the runway and starts flying calmly through the air. I breathe a sigh of relief, and ease my grip on the armrests.

The flight attendant, that was looking at Kevin earlier, walks over to our seats. When she sees me, she has a nervous look. Ha, I must have scared her earlier.

"Can I get you guys anything?" She asks as she gives me a nervous glance.

Kevin looks up at her. "No thanks." 

She nods her head and walks away. When she out of talking distance, Kevin turns to me with a smirk on his lips. "You must have scared her shitless earlier." He takes my hand and tangles our fingers. "I like it."

I smile at him and lay my head on his shoulder. The exhaustion I was feeling earlier comes back. I let out a yawn and slowly close my eyes.

"Wake me up when we get to New York." I mumble sleepily.

I don't hear his response as I fall asleep.

~

I kiss Kevin goodbye and watch as he enters his apartment. The smell of his cologne lingers in the air. I take a deep breath, and sigh at the calming scent.

I head over to my apartment door and look for my keys in my purse. I make a noise when I find it. insert the key in the lock, and turn it right and then left. At the click, Charlie starts barking. I push open the door, and Charlie runs up to me. He starts jumping on my legs.

"Hey Charlie." I coo at him as I step inside my apartment. 

I close the door, and look around. The living area looks just as clean as when I left it. I look in the kitchen and see that it's spotless as well. I knew trusting Sophia was a good idea. 

Charlie runs over to his bed, and flips on his back. I laugh at his new found trick. I missed him and his adorable face. I scratch Charlie's stomach, and head into my bedroom. His dog chain jingles as he follows behind me. 

 I set my bags beside my dresser and look around my room. Home sweet home. I plop down face first on the bed. I loved the bed in the Bahamas, but it doesn't compare to my bed here in New York. I sigh contentedly and close my eyes. The nap I took on the airplane wasn't very comfortable, so I'm still tired.

I look over at the clock on my bedside table, and see that it's eight in the afternoon. I should eat and then go to sleep but I'm too tired. I feel Charlie climb over me as he makes his way towards my pillows. Lately, that's been his favorite spot to sleep in. I bet he slept there the whole time I was gone. 

I hear my front door open, but I don't budge. I'm too lazy to get up and see who it is. Charlie, on the other hand, sits up and lets out a bark. I shush him and turn my head. 

"Look who's already laying down." I hear Kevin voice say through the quiet room. I hum and turn my head so that I can see him. 

I notice that he's changed out of his clothes from earlier, and instead he has on plaid pajama pants and a gray t-shirt. I can see his muscles bulging through the shirt. The excitement that courses through me replaces the exhaustion that I was feeling not too long ago.

Kevin sits down next to me, and he lifts up my foot. I feel him take off my red vans off. I hum at the air that touches my feet. He reaches for my other foot, and takes the other shoe off. 

"Thank you. I was about to fall asleep with these on." I mumble. 

Kevin laughs at my comment, and pats my butt. "You're welcome." 

I lift my head up and pucker my lips. I haven't kissed him in awhile, and I miss the taste of his lips. Kevin rolls his eyes at me. Not in a bad way, but in an affectionate way. He bends down and pulls me in a kiss. I make a noise and scoot closer to him. Kevin grabs my hips and lifts me up. He places me in his lap, and lays back.

Charlie makes a huffing sound from the other side of the bed, and jumps down. I can hear his chain as he walks out the room, and into the living area.

I feel Kevin hands trail down to my butt, and gives it a squeeze. I whimper and try to deepen the kiss. Kevin pulls away, and attaches his lips to where my neck and shoulder meet. He bites gently on my skin. The pleasure that follows causes me to let out a moan. 

Kevin makes his way up my neck, leaving a trail of kisses and biting. I reach down between his legs, and feel his hardness through his pajama pants. Arousal strikes me at how turned on he is. I give his dick a squeeze, and savor the groan that he releases. 

I pull away from Kevin's sucking kisses and scoot down a little. I pull his pajama pants down so that he springs free. I smirk at him when I notice that he's not wearing any boxers. 

"No boxers. How sexy." I wink at him. 

Kevin faces turns red at my comment. He opens his mouth to say something else, but I wrap my hand around him. A moan escapes from his lips. I squeeze his dick gently, and I start to move my hand up and down. 

I look up at Kevin's face, and see that from his face down to his neck, he is flushed. He has his bottom lip between his teeth, as he bites down. I turn my hand a certain angle, and Kevin lets out a loud, startling groan. 

Who knew that I could affect Kevin like this. Usually he's the one that is affecting me, but this time it's me that's affecting him. I feel confident knowing that I got him like this. 

"I'm going to come, baby." Kevin grits out as he lets out another moan. 

I tighten my grip on him, and start to move my hand faster. Kevin lets out a yell as he explodes over my hand. I watch in fascination as he spills in my hand. 

Kevin sits up and takes my head in his hands. He smashes his lips against mine as he changes our position, so that I'm under him. 

"That. Was. Fucking. Amazing." He says in between kisses. I smile at the praise. Kevin moves away from me, and reaches for some tissue that I have just in case I need it when I'm sick, or when I drool in my sleep. 

He takes my right hand, and starts cleaning off his semen. When he finishes, he gets back on top of me. He reaches for the top of my black leggings, and pulls them off my legs. I kick them off willingly when they hang from my ankles. 

"Since you got me off, I think it's fair that I do the same for you." Kevin murmurs to me as he slides down so that he's leveled with my crotch. 

He pulls my panties aside with his teeth. Which is the sexiest thing ever. He shows me no mercy as he licks up my folds. I yelp and grip onto the bed sheets. Kevin puts my clit in his mouth, and sucks on it gently. That is what causes me to yell out in ecstasy as I explode in his mouth.

Kevin pulls away and licks his lips. He then gives me a boyish grin. "Delicious."

I feel my cheeks heat up at the naughtiness. Kevin leans up, and he's about to kiss me, but I stop him. "Um, you just kissed me....down there. Brush your teeth first and then we can kiss." I tell him without looking at his face.

Kevin laughs and rolls off me. He gets up from the bed, and pulls his pants up. "Whatever you say. I'm going to brush my teeth, then I'll let Charlie out, and then I can finally kiss those sweet lips of yours." He tells me as he heads into my bathroom.

I roll my eyes in adoration. I straighten out my panties, and pull my leggings back up. When I get myself situated, Kevin walks out the bathroom.

He heads over to me, and lays down beside me. He turns onto his side so that he's facing. I watch as he blinks at me for a while. I stare back at him as I wait for him to do something. But he doesn't. I furrow my eyebrows.

"Kevin-"

Kevin suddenly starts tickling me. I squeal and I start laughing uncontrollably. I try to kick Kevin to get him to stop, but he lays himself on top of me. Somehow this feels like déjà vu. He did the exact same thing when we were at the Bahamas.

"S-Stop. Please!" I plead through uncontrollable laughter.

Kevin stops, and grins at me. I cross my arms under him, and glare at him. Kevin coos at me, and pulls me into another deep kiss. The kiss makes me forget, and makes me fall into his passionate kiss.

Kevin pulls away. "I knew that would make you forget." He smiles cheekily.

I slap his arm and roll my eyes. Kevin starts laughing at my reaction. I try to keep a straight face, but I can't help but break out in a smile, and I start laughing, too. It's hard to be mad at him. Especially when he's being this cute.

We spend the rest of the night joking around with each other.

A/N: Okay, the mature scene suddenly popped up into my head. IT WAS NOT PLANNED, BUT DAMN THE FEELS. I apologize for the suckish ending. It's three in the morning and I'm tired, but I wanted to finish this up.

The book should be finished by the end of next week or the week after. It depends if I have time. But winter break is coming up, so that means I will be working on my stories more often, so YAY! 

I'm literally typing this with one eye open, so I'll see you guys soon! Hope you enjoy :))

-Lisa ♥

*P.S. Please ignore any errors. I will be editing this soon :)*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 87.4K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
76K 2.9K 37
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
69.3K 1.9K 17
What happens when two worlds collide? What happens when the bad boy might be the only one that's able to fix the broken girl? What happens when the...
6.7M 119K 40
When Claire the "good girl" meets Blake the "new bad boy" what will happen? Will she fall like all the rest? Or will she be able to resist him unlike...