L.O.V.E. (Pt 1)

By __DR1X

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
NOT A CHAPTER
Public Service Announcement
We're Back
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Update Coming Now
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
We're Baaaack
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 30

40 3 1
By __DR1X

Alicia POV

I woke up with a banging ass headache. I blinked a few times adjusting my eyes to the light. Since no one was in here I decided to call my sister before the nurse came in. I used the hospital phone since i have no clue where my phone is.
All I want right now is all my close friends & family with me😞❤️.

*Rings*

Stacey - Hello?

Alicia- Hey Sis !
Ew my voice sounds so raspy I thought to myself.

Stacey- Hey babes , where's your phone?

Alicia- I dont know , im in the hospital

Stacey- WHAT??! ARE YOU OKAY????

Alicia- Yes , im fine. Ill explain everything to everyone once you , shawn, and mari get here. Im at memorial regional hospital south room 244.

Stacey- Alright sis we're coming now. Dont forget to call mom, be strong baby

Alicia- See you when u get here sis. Give mari a kiss for me and tell Shawn I said Hey. And alright I will bye love you

Stacey - bye love you too

I hung up with her and decided to call my mom. Until yaya , jayden , V and dre walked in.

Me - Heeey Guys !

They all bombarded me with questions so I told all of them to calm down ill explain in a few and I asked jay to go get the nurse so she can check my Vitals.

The rest of them sat impatiently while i called my mom.

Phone Convo

Taraji(Alicia & Stacey's mom)- Hello?

Alicia- Hey Mommy !

Taraji- Hey Baby whats up?

Alicia - Mom , im in the hospital.

Taraji-  whats wrong ??

Alicia - Im pregnant ..

Taraji- By Jayden?

Alicia- Yes Ma'm

Taraji- As long as you know who the dad is and you're happy im happy for you. I now have two beautiful grandchildren i need to come see.

Alicia- Mom wait😭 I didnt have the baby yet im only a month. Im in the hospital because I fainted due to stress and worriation. Its a long story ill have to tell you another time. But just know im okay and everyone's here with me as we speak.

Taraji- Very good. Tell them all i said hey and Tell your sister and my grandbaby I love them. And ill see you guys in 2months.

Alicia- Alright mom I love you

Taraji- Love you too baby bye

Alicia - Bye mommy

I hung up just in time because the nurse walked in. She checked my vitals and everything was normal. She checked with the Dr. And I can go home tomorrow I just have to stay over night for observations. When Stacey , Shawn , and mari got here everyone said there Hey's and gave eachother hugs. Stacey let me hold Mari which felt great.

I explained what happened and they all said they understand why I was under stress. Dre walked out the room , so I asked everyone to please excuse themselves while I talk to Dre.

He came back in and sat on the edge of my bed. I didnt want it to be akward so  I started a convo.

Alicia- Dre why did u walk out?

Dre- Because of me you almost lost your baby .. I feel bad

Alicia- No Dre dont feel bad I was just scared thats all and I let myself get a little bit too scared. But im okay & so is my baby , so there's nothing to worry about everything is fine. I forgive you and we can be friends.

He looked at me with tears in his eyes and thats something ive NEVER seen before. Ive never seen Dre cry. I gave him a meaningful hug and told him stop crying because everything is okay. He wiped his face and said he would go home to get some rest. I told him to text me when he got home safe and he nodded and walked out.

Everyone came back in and we chilled and laughed until visiting hours were over. Everyone left except for Jayden and I was happy I had company for the night. I told everyone to text me when they got home and I kissed Kamari goodbye. Once everyone left , Jayden cut off the lights and turned on the tv.

Since the hospital bed was kind of big and I didnt have an IV in my hand I asked Jayden to come lay down with me. He agreed and took off his pants , hoodie , shirt, and shoes since he had a tshirt and basketball shorts underneath. I moved over and he laid down. It was a comfortable silence , until the nurse walked in breaking it giving me & jayden stuff for our hygenie in the morning. We thanked her with a warm smile and she left.

It was a comfortable silence again until Jayden broke it by putting his hand on my tummy and saying

Jayden- So imma be a dad huh?

Alicia- Yes you are. I said while smiling big.

Jayden- Why did you hide this from me for a mont though?

Alicia- Because , I didnt know how'd you take it. I know we ALWAYS talked about kids , since high school days. But I didnt know if you were ready now or not. Like , what if you werent? Now I have to take care of thi k--

Jayden- Babygirl , stop right there and relax before you stay in here longer then needed. First , im always gonna be here for you regardless of what it is. I asked you out and promised you I'd be here no matter what. So why would I let a baby break that? This is OUR child and imma be a man about and take care of it.

Alicia- That means so much baby , I love you.

Jayden- I love you too mama. And dont ne scared to talk to me about anything , that's why im here.

After the talk me and Jayden had I fell back asleep cause I really was tired. Eventually Jayden fell asleep too.

I finally have a little family..👪❤️

*The Next Morning*

Jayden's POV

Today Alicia gets released and im so happy. I gotta make sure she doesn't get too stressed or worried. I also have to go pick up her perscription for her headache.

She was still sleep , I let her since the nurse didnt bring the discharge papers yet. V brought me Alicia's things this morning , she also bought Alicia a full pink outfit since she didn't have any clothes to put on. I told her I'd pay her back but she told me no.

I got dressed here at the hospital since its really clean here. I put on something simple since I was gone chill at home with Alicia all day.
I wore -
Plain white T shirt
Robin Jeans
All black Jordan slides
Polo cologne
Gold rolex
I brushed my teeth and washed my face and showered.

Alicia started to wake up and I was glad. That way when the nurse brings the papers all we gotta do is leave.

Jayden- GoodMorning Baby , How uu feel?

Alicia- Morning , way better then yesterday.

Jayden- Good , V bought you your things. She also bought u a pink outfit and your black sandals that were in the car.

Alicia- omg thats so nice of her. Hand me my phone so I can text her thank you.

While I handed Alicia her phone , the nurse came in. I signed the papers and got her medicine. All Alicia has to do is get dressed. I wanna take her out for breakfast so she needs to hurry up.

Alicia POV

It feels so good to be getting out the hospital. I went into the bathroom and freshened up. I got out and lotioned up and put on the pink outfit V bought for me and surprisingly it fit good. I put on my black sandals and put my hair in a messy bun. Jayden told me the releass papers were signed so all we had to do was leave.

We got in the car and we first stopped at Walgreens to put it in my perscription. After that Jayden took me to Ihop which was greatly appreciated. Were currently on our way home.

I can finally get some rest ..

Raquan POV

Its been a while since a nigga had a POV ! The author dont show a nigga no type of love. But anyways I know yall missed a nigga , Me and paris been doing real good since my babygirl Reneé been born. That child is a real blessing to us, Im still in the game cause I gotta support my family some how. Ion want us living on the street ya dig?

I wanted to show Paris how I appreciate everything she does for me and Reneé. She barely sleeps cause as soon as Reneé makes a sound shes right there by her side. I try to help her and she always tells me she got it and I can go sit down. Ion want my lady stressed out so the move for tonight is imma take her out to a dinner and then we going to the beach.

Imma take naé to Paris's mama house. That way we can have time to chill and just talk about random shit. And I can give her A REAL apology about that fuckboy shit I pulled last time.

I know its gone be weird if I just outta the blue ask Paris to go get her hair and nails done and buy clothes and shit. So I called Stacey and we both put this together. Stacey agreed to this so she should be over inna few while they do they girl shit imma make dinner reservations at La Fontana Ristorante its this Fancy Italian restaurant. Then ill get ready for tonight , Yeah a nigga know how to be romantic. I got the money for it , so it dont matter to me if i wanna spend some of it on a girl I plan on marrying one day and more kids with..

Paris POV

Ever since Reneé been born Ive been a nervous wreck .. LITERALLY. I just wanna make sure im being a good mom so whenever she whines I go rushing to her. I havent been out in FOREVER , earlier while I was burping Reneé Stacey texted me and was like we should have a girls day just me and her. At first I wasnt so sure but then quan said he'll take naé to my mom's house then I was all for it. I already showered this morning so I took another 10 minute shower just to freshen up. When I got out I put on

Acid washed High waisted shorts
A black & white ' I woke up like this' crop top
And black sandals with a white bow

For accessories I put on
My chain that says 'Paris' on it
Gold hoop earrings
A small diamond ring
And white diamond perfumé

For makeup I pretty much just put on lipstick thats it. And I put my hair in a messy bun just in case if Stacey decided she wanted to get her hair done. I grabbed my phone & Coach purse & just as I was about to text Stacey she pulled up. Raquan was already gone with Reneé so I locked up the house and texted Raquan asking him if he already dropped off Reneé. When he texted back yes I felt a weight lifted off my shoulders knowing my baby is okay.

I got in Stacey's car and said my hey and gave her a hug. We stopped for food before we started our girls day that im about to enjoy...

Unknown POV
So this nigga think he gone cut me off just cause he done got his lil gf pregnant?? That dont mean im leaving that bitch too fat to please him the RIGHT way anyways. The last time he kicked me out his house I felt so hurt. Just cause his gf pregnant dont mean shit to me. I got something for his ass , once we fucked & I sucked ain't no getting rid of me baby. He gone have to kill me if he want me gone & I mean that. Raquan Adams .. You and your family better watch out for ME.

-End of Chapter !
- Who's the unknown POV?
- Raquan's past is catching up to him?
- Will this unknown person ruin Raquan and Paris's date?
- Next chapter soon😘
-AliciaHere💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.9K 23
339K 29K 100
𝕀𝕗 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•”π•’π•Ÿπ•₯ 𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕑π•₯ π•žπ•– 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕨𝕙𝕠 π•š π•’π•ž, 𝕕𝕠 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝π•ͺ 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 π•žπ•–?
126 5 11
205K 9.8K 43
𝑂𝑛𝑒 π‘‘π‘Žπ‘¦ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘”π‘œπ‘‘π‘‘π‘Ž π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘™π‘–π‘§π‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘ β„Žπ‘–π‘‘ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œ π‘Žπ‘“π‘“π‘’π‘π‘‘π‘  π‘›π‘œπ‘‘ 𝑗𝑒𝑠𝑑 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’, 𝑏𝑒𝑑 π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘¦π‘œπ‘›π‘’ π‘Žπ‘ŸοΏ½...