Flashlight (You're Getting Me...

By suttonej

Louis hides himself. Everyone at school knows him as Louis Tomlinson, the bad boy, and he'd prefer it that w... More

Notes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 15

836 40 9
By suttonej

A/N: I keep saying sorry...but i really am. Exams are upon me in a week...ok but i'll have another chapter up this week, so don't fret. I hope you guys are liking this, be warned, it's about to get interesting. the bears have completely screwed my sleep schedule so don't be surprised if i am updating at 4 am lol. All the love, as always xx

~L

PS: Lowkey smut

_________________

Louis' POV:

Having Harry back made me realize what a fucking idiot I had been for ever suspecting him of anything at all. Harry had such a kind heart, and no matter how badly he wanted to come out, he would have never outed me like that. Simon, on the other hand...that was just a whole other mess that I wasn't sure I wanted to think about. Ever. Of all people to like me, it had to be the head of my old group of friends...how the hell had I not noticed? Okay, that wasn't true...he had always been flirty, but he had played it off in a bro-friendly type way, and I hadn't seen the wrong in it. Whatever. I was done with him anyway.

I met up with Harry before lunch and we walked in together. Harry's hand bumped against mine and he pulled it back with a mumbled apology, but I just smiled and slipped my hand into his, entangling our fingers. There was no way he could contain his smile as we settled at our table. We were hailed almost immediately by Niall and Liam, who were both looking eager.

"Everyone is talking about you..." Liam whispered in an undertone, and I rolled my eyes. As if I didn't notice the whispering going on at every single table and all the eyes that kept flitting over in our direction.

"Not bad things though...they just seem surprised is all. Seems...pretty good natured, if I'm being honest," Niall continued Liam's statement, food almost spraying out of his mouth. Harry just smiled happily and held my hand under the table. The fact that we could now do that without fear of getting caught meant so much to him, and I couldn't help but grin as well, Harry's happiness infecting me. His eyes were bright and sparkling and he just kept his eyes trained on mine. My eyes flitted to his lips, soft and plump and pink, but I knew I shouldn't.

"You two are so cute, it's disgusting. Would you just kiss already, you're driving me nuts staring at each other like that," Niall said offhandedly, and Liam nudged him, but Harry shrugged, asking permission with his eyes. My answer was a quick peck on the lips, keeping it just long enough to feel his hand go lax in mine as he sighed into it before I backed away, blushing a little bit. Harry's smile was so wide I thought his face might split, and Niall and Liam were pretend gagging over their lunches. I kicked Niall under the table and he winced, coughing and trying to get ahold of himself.

"Oh my goodness, look at Simon," Liam noted, pointing discreetly, and we both turned slightly just in time to see Simon look away from us. I wasn't sure if he was pissed or what, but just the thought of it made me shudder.

"Let's just not talk about it," I mumbled, and Liam and Niall both laughed. Harry, however, didn't look at all amused, and was instead glaring at Simon from across the cafeteria. I placed a hand on his arm, and he turned to look at me, his jaw set.

"You're mine. My Lou. He doesn't get to have you." He said with a slight growl in his voice, and I bit down hard on the inside of my cheek. Holy fuck, Harry was hot when he was protective. I tried to focus back on Niall and Liam, but Harry's hand slipped out of mine and was traveling up my thigh. His hand brushed ever so lightly across my crotch and my knee hit the table as I jumped in shock.

"Whoa there, Lou. Calm down and eat up, and for god's sake, don't dump the whole table. What's got you all worked...oh...riiiiiiight." It suddenly dawned on Niall what was possibly going on under the table, and judging by Harry's smirk of delight, that was exactly what he wanted. When he was being dominant, I had to admit, it was hot as hell.

"We will continue this later..." I muttered in a low voice in his ear, cupping him through his jeans and giving a small squeeze for good measure. He let out a squeak of surprise and stuffed half of his burger into his mouth at once to keep from making any more noise. Liam and Niall were looking at us, half disgusted and half endeared, and I smiled,turning back to my food.

________________

"Fuck, Lou, how much farther?" Harry whimpered as we drove to his house. My hand had been busy at his crotch, just brushing and rubbing lightly against his semi, for the last ten minutes. I was driving as slowly as I could, just taking the time to tease him.

"I don't know, Hazza, it's your house," I said sassily and he grumbled something I couldn't hear. I snickered and let him go, turning the corner into his neighborhood. I could hear him trying to get his breathing back to a normal pace as I pulled up alongside the street and parked. I got out slowly, but Harry was very eager, already running for the door and trying and failing to hide his obvious boner.

"Wait up for me, love," I called as I grabbed both of our bags from the back seat and walked up the stairs. Harry's hands were fumbling with the key as he unlocked the door, and I looked around. There were no other cars, which meant that Harry and I would be alone in his house.

Harry finally got the door open and he stumbled inside, me following more gracefully and putting our bags down by the door as he closed it. He didn't move, but instead watched me as I slowly stood up, stretching my back muscles and hearing a couple cracks. And then without warning, I had him pressed against the door, my lips at his neck. A loud moan dropped from his lips as he practically melted in my arms. I held him up and moved my lips up his neck and slowly across his jawline, nipping here and there and extracting more noises from him. I reached his lips and sucked his bottom lip into my mouth, nibbling on it and causing his hands to fly to my waist, pulling me in close to him and rubbing our crotches together. I hadn't realized how hard I was until right then, and my knees wobbled a little at the contact.

"Upstairs...room...please...need you..." Harry panted, and I didn't protest, letting him go in an instant and hurrying up the stairs two at a time, which was quite a feat for my short legs. Harry was right behind me and he slammed the door behind him, not even bothering to reach the bed before his lips were on mine again. He was so fucking eager, and so was I, but I wanted to take it slow...wanted it to be good for both of us, since neither of us had any idea what the hell we were doing.

"Hazza..." I moaned, feeling him hard against my thigh. Fucking hell, he was huge.

"Lou...mmm, fuck, need...I need..." Harry seemed at a loss for words, unable to find the right ones as he rolled his hips against mine once more, making us both shudder.

"Need what...Haz, tell me what you need..." I coaxed him, cupping his face in my hands and making him look me in the eye. His cheeks were flushed bright red and his pupils were blown wide, with just a small sliver of green around them. His lips were swollen and bitten red...he was so fucking gorgeous.

"Need to come...need you to make me come...fuck, please," Harry was basically begging, and I soothed him, running my hands up and down his arms, even though I was nervous as fuck.

"Okay, baby...let's lay down, yeah?" I asked, trying to keep my voice even, and Harry collapsed onto his bed, pulling me down on top of him...okay, fuck, his erection was right against mine and I could feel myself getting impossibly harder with every second.

"Pants...off?" Harry questioned against my lips and I nodded, sitting up and back on my haunches, my hands traveling down his chest to his zipper. I pulled it gently open and peeled his tight jeans down his legs, getting them all the way off and tossing them to the floor.

"You...too...please, Lou," Harry said, quite politely for someone so turned on. He was so wonderful, I couldn't even believe he was mine. I unzipped my pants and pulled them off quickly, leaning over Harry and smiling down at him before pressing my lips to his. His hands gripped my waist as my lips traveled back down to his neck and then to his collarbone, which was peeking out from under his shirt. I started sucking and biting down on the skin there, marking him, and he made the most beautiful noises as I did so. I could feel precome staining my boxers, though whether it was mine or his I wasn't completely sure.

"Uh...ooohh fuck, Lou..." Harry moaned, his hands holding onto my thighs and gripping them tightly in his huge hands. I felt my cock twitch and I knew that I had to do something before I came myself.

"Can....umm...Lou, can I see?" Harry said shyly, looking up at me through his lashes. His eyes flitted to my bulge and I felt a surge of heat travel all the way through my body.

"Yeah...yes, fuck, hell, shit, yes," I babbled, rolling onto my side so that he could access me better. His hands traveled down my back and then his finger slipped under the waistband of my boxers, just messing with me slightly. I bucked up against his hand, suddenly needy, and he slowly peeled them down my legs. My cock sprung free and slapped against my stomach, and Harry just stared, his mouth slightly open. His long fingers hovered hesitantly over it before he took it in his hand, drawing out a long moan from me.

"Ohhh fuck...fucking hell, Harry..." I moaned. His hand was so warm and so gentle and I could not handle him at this moment. "Please, do something, shit...aaahhh..." Harry started pumping me slowly, watching himself do it, and I could literally see the stain of precome getting larger on the front of his boxers. I put my hand on top of his and removed it gently, watching his eyebrows come together in confusion.

"Want to see you too..." I whispered, and he looked hesitant. I remembered how insecure he was about his body, and I could see the fear in his eyes, so I just pulled myself close to him and pressed my forehead to his. "Hazza, you're so beautiful. I'm not going to judge you, you know that. But if you don't want to, I understand that and respect it completely."

"N-no. No. Want to. Please, Lou," He stuttered, guiding my hand down to the waistband of his boxers. I hooked my fingers in them and he let go. The amount of trust he had in me right now was more than I could have ever imagined, and it hit me so hard that my eyes actually started to prick with tears. I bit my lip and slowly slid Harry's boxers down to reveal him. My assumptions about him had been correct as his cock popped out and hit his stomach.

"You are so fucking huge, love, there is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of here. You're beautiful everywhere." I soothed, pecking Harry's mouth carefully and sucking at his lips a little bit, taking him in my hand and slowly rubbing up and down. His whole body jerked and he moaned deeply, his hand moving to grip my waist and pull me closer. My cock rubbed against his, the tip smearing precome, and he whimpered, moving his hips to meet mine. Jolts of electricity shot through my body and I pulled him as close as I could, molding our bodies together. High pitched noises were coming from me that I had never made before. Could have been due to the fact that I had never seen another guy naked like this, nor had I had his cock touching mine, but that was beside the point. Harry pulled me back on top of him and I rolled my hips down, making us both cry out. Harry's hands moved slowly and gripped my ass, and that just turned me on even more.

"Fuck...baby, m'so close..." I whimpered, kissing him and rolling my hips down in rhythm. Harry's constant groans were a sign that he was probably coming close as well, and I really wanted us to come at the same time. I grabbed both of our cocks in one hand and jerked them off together, both of us moaning without control.

"Lou...oh...fuck...gonna come...gonna..." Harry gasped out and then his whole body jerked up as he spurted come, some of it reaching his nipples and making a mess on his shirt. I came immediately after that, my hips jerking with the force of my orgasm. I collapsed against him, both of us riding out our highs together. Harry was very clingy, his arms wrapping around me and his head buried in my shoulder as he slowly came down. I smiled and let him hold onto me until I had come down enough to function.

"I...wow, that..." I stuttered, and Harry just nodded, his eyes drooping when I finally got a good look at his face. He looked exhausted, and I knew that I felt exhausted. I slid off of him and curled myself behind him, pulling up his sheets and comforter (which were surprisingly come free for the moment) and wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Nap time?" Harry asked hopefully, and I kissed his cheek fondly.

"Gotta get us cleaned up first...wouldn't want your sister walking in on us like this," I said and I watched Harry's cheeks redden at the thought. I peeled off my ruined shirt and cleaned myself up, then moving to clean Harry as well. I tossed him his boxers and a fresh shirt from his drawer. Harry pulled them on very slowly, seemingly in a haze from coming, and I had to smile to myself. He was so damn adorable no matter what he did and I fucking loved him.

Shit...I loved Harry Styles. I had just admitted to myself that I was in love with someone. I never even thought that it could happen, but here I was, frozen in the act of pulling on boxers, panicking. I knew he liked me, at least to an extent, considering what we had just done, but...what if he didn't love me back? What the hell was I supposed to do then?

"Lou...want you here...cuddle me please," Harry's soft voice jolted me back to my senses, and my heart swelled. Fuck, I was so gone for him, but I didn't care anymore. I pulled on clothes, crawled in bed behind Harry, and pulled the duvet over us. I wrapped my arm gently around his waist and buried my face in his neck, kissing him lightly there. Harry's whole body relaxed completely into mine, and we were both asleep within minutes.

________________

I was awoken by the soft sound of voices coming from the hallway. I was still half asleep and hadn't opened my eyes, but I knew it was two women. Probably Gemma and Anne, but there was no sound of the door opening, so I assumed that they either didn't know I was here or they were leaving us be. I scrunched my eyes and nose and then blinked several times. It was dark outside and my arms were wrapped tightly around Harry's waist. He was still fast asleep, his breathing even and a small smile on his face. He was absolutely gorgeous. I lifted a hand and brushed a stray curl out of his eye, and he stirred, turning over onto his back and opening his eyes a little. He caught sight of me and his smile widened sleepily.

"Lou...you're still here..." he mumbled, his voice groggy from sleep, and I leaned down to peck him gently on the lips.

"Of course...sorry I woke you," I said back, brushing his hair back again, but he shook his head.

"No, it's okay...stay with me?"

I smiled sadly, settling down so that my head was resting on his chest. "I wish I could, love, but I've got to get home. My mum is probably worrying out of her mind right now."

Harry's lip jutted out in a pout as I looked up at him from this awkward angle, but he just leaned his head down and kissed my forehead.

"S'okay. I'll walk you out?" He rubbed at his eyes like a child and sat up slowly, guiding me up with him. I rolled out of bed and reached for my pants, pulling them on quickly and sliding on my shoes. Harry didn't bother with pants, but walked right up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, swaying back and forth with me in his arms. I leaned my head back on his shoulder and he twisted his neck to kiss me on the mouth, gentle and closed-mouthed.

"Thank you, you know for...earlier. And for believing me about the whole video thing...I would never..."

I turned in his arms and pulled him into a kiss, cutting him off. His hand came up to cup my cheek and we kissed for a bit, our lips moving perfectly together. I pulled back and leaned my forehead against his.

"I know you wouldn't...I was being stupid...trust issues...but I should have never suspected you." I replied quietly, and Harry's thumb traced my cheek gently.

"Well now we are out...don't need to worry about that anymore, yeah?" Harry said, and I nodded, a smile creeping onto my lips. Harry took my hand and opened his door. "C'mon. You've gotta get home. Don't want your mum to worry that I've gone and kidnapped you or something."

I laughed and followed him outside as he walked me to my car, his body trembling a bit with the chilly wind. I chuckled as I took in his appearance...mussed up curls from sleep and wearing just boxers and a t-shirt.

"Gotta wear more clothes, Hazza," I chastised, and he just rolled his eyes, stepping closer to me and putting his hands gently on my waist, his big green eyes looking at me in awe, as though he couldn't believe that I was actually here. I blushed at his intense stare and leaned in, my eyes fluttering shut as I kissed him. Every single time felt like the first, and I just couldn't get enough of his soft lips. He moved closer to me, closing the remaining space between us and placing his hands on the small of my back, holding me to him.

"Haz...mmm, love, I...fuck...I have to go..." I mumbled against his lips as he became more urgent, but every touch of his lips made me forget where I was, let alone what I was supposed to be doing. He did pull back though, giving me one last peck on the lips before letting me go.

"See you tomorrow, Lou?" he asked, and I nodded.

"Yeah of course. Bye, Hazza." I replied, climbing into the car. I wanted so badly to stay with him, to cuddle him all night long, but my phone was now buzzing with messages, probably from my mum and sisters, and I had to get home. I blew him a kiss as I closed the door, but not before I heard his whispered words, just barely audible over the engine.

 "Bye, Lou. Love you."  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.8K 12
Where Louis tweets the bullshit tweet and Harry is going to show him what real bullshit looks like
870K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
676K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1M 54.7K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...