Transitioning

By DarkerImagination

Isabelle was an ordinary girl but that all changed when she turned 17. She was linked to her father's bloodli... More

Transitioning
Chapter One: The Birthday
Chapter Two: Learning
Chapter Three: Research
Chapter Four: Brave New World
Chapter Five: Overwhelmed by Blood
Chapter Six: Questions
Chapter Seven: 1913
Chapter Eight: Let The Right One In
Chapter Nine: Mistakes
Chapter Ten: Monster
Chapter Eleven: Welcome To Lady Meyers
Chapter Twelve: The First Night
Chapter Thirteen: It Takes Control
Chapter Fourteen: Girl's Day Out
Chapter Fifteen: The Day After the Party
Chapter Sixteen: Childhood Home
Chapter Seventeen: The Last Goodbye
Chapter Eighteen: Confessions and Curiosities
Chapter Nineteen: Distractions
Chapter Twenty: Masquerade
Chapter Twenty One: Fallen For His Charms
Chapter Twenty Two: A Beautiful Voice
Chapter Twenty Three: Revealing
Chapter Twenty Four: Torture
Chapter Twenty Five: Finding Isabelle
Chapter Twenty Six: Getting Back To Normal
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Final Decision
Chapter Twenty-Nine: A New Chapter In Her Life
Chapter Thirty: 1 Year Later Part 1
Chapter Thirty: 1 Year Later Part 2
Missing Part: Chapter Twenty Four: Torture
Notes of Chapter Four
New Addition to the Series
Little Competition!!

Chapter Twenty-Seven: Chelsea

157 7 0
By DarkerImagination

Okay so I just wanted to point out.. the chapter isn't like i normally write it.. It's got spaces between line.. for some reason and it's so long to change it all:( But i'll do it just for you guys! So it doesn't look like it ever messed up:P Once this story is over I will go through all my mistakes and correct them... Enjoy Chapter 27:D DEDICATED TO MY NEWEST FOLLOWER BOOKLOVER2929

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chelsea shot up and started to panic, she moved about the bed and Isabelle put her hand on Chelsea's hand. "Chelsea.. Calm down."

"What? Where am I?"

"You are in Nova Scotia. In my school. What do you remember?"

"I remember being in that god awful room, with nothing to eat. That girl, you in the chair.. Wait how did you get out?"

"How do you feel?" 

"I don't know... What's wrong with me?"

"You're transitioning Chelsea into a vampire."

"What!! No I can't how.. I never what?" Chelsea got up from the bed and started to walk around. Isabelle and Leo were now standing up facing her. "I'm dead?"

"Yes.. I didn't want this to happen to you but I'll help you through it."

"No! I don't need your help. I'd rather die then be one of them things!!" 

"Hurtful." 

"No let me go."

"No Chelsea." Isabelle stared at Chelsea as she went to walk to the door, quickly Isabelle stood in front of the door prevent Chelsea to leave. "You have to stay here."

"Wha? How did you do that?"

"Perks of being a vampire. Now sit down." Isabelle lead Chelsea to sit on the bed and she sat down with her.

Isabelle told Chelsea majority of the things she knew and now Chelsea sat on the bed with no emotion. "Chelsea, it's overwhelming. I know but I promise you. You'll get through this we all will." 

"But I don't want to be like this Izzy. What about my mom and dad? What do I say to them?"

"That's your decision you can leave here and go back to your somewhat normal life or start a new life here with us lot. It's your choice." A light tap on the door interrupted the conversation. Isabelle got up and opened the door. Miss Carter was standing and smiled at Isabelle. "Good Evening Miss Carter. Come in." Isabelle moved out of the way and let Miss Carter walk in. 

"Good evening Isabelle. Thank you." Miss Carter stood in the middle of the room. "Good Evening Leo and Chelsea." Chelsea stayed silent and watched her. 

"Leo and I are just going to go so you can have a talk with Chelsea. We'll be back soon. Come on Leo, let's go." Leo walked toward her and she grabbed his hand. They walked out Isabelle's room and walked to the dining hall. 

"Good evening Chelsea. My name is Miss Carter. I am the headmistress of Lady Meyers. I am aware Isabelle has told you everything you need to know for now. Are there any questions you want to ask?"

"Why did it happen to me?"

"Unfortunately, this has happened to majority of the students here. They didn't want to be a vampire, they didn't choose to become one it was forced upon them like it has you. But you will get used to it. Life will be a little different for a couple of months while you adjust to life as a vampire. But you need to complete your transition first."

"How? What's happens if I don't complete it?"

"If you don't consume blood, you will get weaker and weaker until your body eventually gives up. I have some blood here. All you need to do is consume a little and then the transition is complete." Miss Carter pulled out a test tube with the dark red blood in. She handed the test tube to Chelsea who gently took it. She stared at tube for a few seconds before taking out the plastic cork from the top. Chelsea scrunched her nose up as the smell filled her nostrils. "It doesn't smell good at first but trust me as you get used to the stuff it'll smell alot better. You can either drink it all or a little bit. The choice is yours." 

"Why does everyone keep saying that?!" Chelsea looked at Miss Carter. "I'm sorry.. It's just overwhelming." 

"It happens to everyone, It's fine." Chelsea lifted the tube of blood to her lips and tilted the glass tube. Some of the blood slid down and into her mouth. Chelsea finished the rest of the blood off and handed Miss Carter back to her. "You'll now experience a little pain just as everything starts to change."

"What pain?" Just as Chelsea said that. She felt a sharp excruciating pain in her gums. Chelsea grabbed on the sides of her face cried out in pain. "What the...?" Chelsea felt around her mouth until she found the two sharp teeth at the top of her mouth and two at the bottom. "Have I gained four new teeth?"

"They are your fangs. When you are getting ready to attack your prey, the fangs lower down and they are your sharpest teeth in your mouth. Like mine." Miss Carter bared her fangs and showed them to Chelsea. "They help pierce the skin of the victim to gain more blood. The deeper the bite the more blood you get. You also get veins underneath your eyes, like these. They only appear if all you think about is blood. As you learn to control your blood lust the veins will disappear quicker then they will now. The trick is to breathe.. If you ever feel like your out of control count your breaths and breathe then they should disappear if you think of something else." Chelsea lifted her fingers to the marks underneath her eyes. "Let's try it now. Think about getting back to normal, breathe through the pain and the blood lust. Close your eyes if it's easier." Chelsea closed her eyes and though of something else. She exhaled in and out until she felt the marks wear off and the fangs lift up. "Good. It gets easier over time." 

"Thank you Miss Carter."

"You're certainly welcome now. If you ever need to talk about anything I'm always in my office and if I'm not you will find me about." Miss Carter stood up from the floor and went to leave. 

"Miss. What happens now?"

"It's your choice whether you want to stay here for however long you want to... But you can leave here and go on your own adventure. It's your choice and I won't stop you from making it."

"Will it be bad if I leave?"

"Of course not. But it may be hard on you, since you haven't had much practise. Stay here for a few days if you wish and learn more about what you can do. Get used to your new life."

"What about my parents.. I've been gone for 3 days.. They are probably worrying."

"We will sort it out don't worry. Now I must go."

Isabelle and Leo sat in the dining hall on their usual table. "I just hope she'll be okay with it all. It's a horrible feeling to go through."

"She has us all too look after her. She'll be fine babe." Leo grabbed Isabelle's hand and gave it a light squeeze.

"I love you so much." Isabelle smiled lightly at him. "I just hope she doesn't go mad or evil. She's my best friend Leo. I can't see her hurt. I wished nothing like this happened." 

"Stop beating yourself up about this. We can't do anything now. It's happened and we can't change it. Look at you, look how good you've gotten since you've been here. You've gained control of your blood lust, you've finally seen what you've become and you have accepted that. I'm sure Chelsea will do the same eventually. You've handled this so well and I'm very proud of you. If something like this was too happen to someone I loved dearly I don't think I could handle it as well as you did. Now stop with the tears and beating yourself up about it. She will be fine. When I met her that time, she was definitely a tough person she can look after herself." Leo leaned in and wiped the tears from Isabelle cheeks and caressed them. Isabelle leaned her head against his palm and eventually stopped crying.

"We should get back."

"Leave her for tonight. Stay in my room tonight, I think she just needs some time. C'mon." Leo stood up from his seat and took hold of Isabelle's hand. They walked to Leo's room. 

"I've just realised I'm in the most horrible outfit. Sweatpants and a top."

"Well I think you've never looked more beautiful." Isabelle reached up and kissed him on the lips. Leo opened the door while his lips were still attached to Isabelle's. He just managed the close the door before Isabelle was latched onto his lips once again. Leo brought one hand up and caressed her cheek, her blue eyes were extremely bright from crying. Leo lifted Isabelle up so her legs were wrapped around his waist, he backed them up against the wall and gently placed kisses down her neck. Isabelle lifted up her arms and Leo proceeded to take her top off. He threw her top onto the floor before kissing her lips once again. He let her step down to the ground and he took off his top quickly. Isabelle looked down and smiled. Isabelle let her hair down and her long blonde hair draped over her shoulders. Leo twisted some of her hair on his finger and smelt her hair. "Strawberries are my favourite fruit because of you." 

"And why is that?"

"Because when you blush your cheeks go a strawberry colour red and your hair smells of strawberries." Leo smiled against her lips as he leaned in a kissed her gently. He walked them over to his bed and Isabelle laid down. She quickly took her sweatpants off and adjusted her head on the pillow. Leo stood over her and then gently laid down on top of her. Isabelle kissed him passionately and slowly. "I love you so much." Leo looked down at her and smiled.

"I love you too." Leo pulled down her underpants and did the same with his and slowly entered her. Isabelle closed her eyes tight as Leo made love to her. Slowly and gently Leo grinded his hips with hers. He kissed each cheek and kissed her neck and down to the top of her stomach. His eyes pierced hers and she leaned up and kissed him. As Leo thrusted a few more times Isabelle arched her back. The overwhelming sensation filled her body like she was floating in thin air, with one more thrust Isabelle let go and let the feeling take her with him. Leo opened his eyes and smiled, he laid down next to her and smiled. 

"I will never ever ever forget that."

"Neither will I." Isabelle turned and kissed his nose and then his lips, she smiled against his lips and huddled closer into him. He kissed her hair and closed his eyes. 

Isabelle turned her head and faced Leo. Somehow they managed to swap sides of the bed and now Isabelle was laying against the wall and Leo was laying on the side near his bedside table. Leo's eyes were closed but a smile was pulling at the corners of his mouth. "Good morning." Isabelle rolled over and laid on his stomach. Leo opened one eye and smiled at her. 

"Stop staring at me." 

"I can't I'm just happy. Can I look at my beautiful boyfriend?"

"No you can't, now stop." Leo stuck his tongue out and Isabelle chuckled a little.

"I might just have to look at you forever! I have to get going, but can I have a shower?"

"Sure on one condition?"

"And what's that?" Isabelle raised her eyebrows.

"I get to shower with you." Leo winked.

"No." Isabelle kissed his lips and proceeded to get up but Leo pulled her back down. "Leo... Stop it." Leo started tickling her and Isabelle shrieked and moved about the bed. "Fine. Fine... Okay you can shower with me." Isabelle breathed out trying to gain her breath again. "I have a feeling we won't be getting a lot of showering done." Isabelle bit her bottom lip and ran over to the bathroom.

Isabelle stepped under the water and the warm droplets ran down her body and through her blonde hair. Isabelle felt hands on her waist and kisses on her neck. Isabelle closed her eyes as his hands touched her torso and kissed everywhere from her neck to her chest. Isabelle turned around and faced him. He pushed her gently against the shower wall and make love to her once again. "I don't have my shampoo." Isabelle mumbled against his lips. 

"I have apple scented shampoo that I never use. I think this will be okay. Plus it will make your hair smell lovely." He put some of the liquid in his hand and lathered it up.

"I'm not letting you wash my hair. I'm washing it myself."

"Oh come on please." Leo gave her the puppy look.

"No. I'll be 5 minutes then you can get in here once I get out."

"But I don't want to leave this warm shower."

"Leo.." Isabelle looked at him and frowned. 

"Fine." Leo put his hand out and grabbed a towel that was hanging on the side. "I'll be in the other room."

"I love you." Isabelle said in a high pitched voice. 

"Love you too." Leo mumbled and shut the door behind him. Isabelle tutted and chuckled lightly to herself. She lathered up some more shampoo and rubbed in her hair. She made her hair white and bubbly. Isabelle leaned her head back a little and let the bubbles escape her hair with the water. She turned off the water and grabbed a towel, she wrapped it around her body tightly and did the same with her hair. She walked out to see Leo laying on his bed in black quarter length shorts and a white sleeveless top. 

"What are you wearing?"

"Oh you know. I was just going to catch some rays, but we both know I can't."

"Ha ha. Very funny. Don't even try going out in the sun without a daylight ring. I don't want to find your ashes on the floor." 

"Oh I promise I won't ever do that. I'd have to be in the lowest place to think about doing that but we know I'm the happiest guy right now." Isabelle leaned in a pecked him on the lips. 

"I better be going.. I better she how Chelsea is doing." Isabelle bent and picked up her clothes and quickly put them on. "I had a lovely night... Thanks for taking my mind off things.." Isabelle winked and walked to the door.

"My pleasure. We should do that again sometime." Leo stuck his tongue out. "Oh you forgot your hairband." He picked it up off the bedside table and handed it to her. Isabelle smiled gently and put her hair up in a high ponytail. Isabelle stood on the other side of the door and kissed Leo once more  before leaving. 

Isabelle walked the long way around to her room, she played with her hair as she walked through the reception. "Izzy.." Katy and Amy said in unison behind her. 

"Oh hey girls." Isabelle hugged them both.

"It's good to have you back."

"It's great to be back. I missed you so much."

"We missed you too. So are you off to your room?"

"Yeah, I need a change of clothes." Katy looked down to Isabelle's feet and then back up to her face.

"Been out of your room all night have you?" Katy stuck her tongue out while Amy adjusted the glasses on her face. 

"I might have." Isabelle winked. "Girls I best be going. Chelsea's in my room and I need to talk to her."

"Oh we heard about that. I hope she's okay. If you need us to help you with anything just find us."

"Truth is girls. I don't even think I can do anything to help other then just help her get to grips with her new life, but if I need you I'll definitely find you." Isabelle smiled, hugged them both and walked off to her room. As she got to her door, it wasn't closed properly. Isabelle slowly opened the door and stepped in. She stood there shocked to find Chelsea in the middle of the floor with 10 empty blood bags. Chelsea looked up at Isabelle holding a blood bag to her mouth and watched her. "Oh my god." Was all Isabelle said as she stared at the blood stained Chelsea. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So how did you like this chapter? Chapter 27 is actually finished a few days before normal uploading.. Well since I have finished college now I'll be able to update when I want... But it could also still be the usual time on a Saturday.. 

PLEASE READ: It won't take long.......

So if you are reading this and are following me, you have seen my plea for people to make a trailer for this story.. I'd tried doing it last night! And it completely failed so I'm reaching out to all my readers!! Would you make a trailer? I know I don't have a lot of followers and I wished i could get more?:( But I'd love to see people's fan made trailers. So I have finally added the people I thought of when writing this story.. How do you feel about Claire Holt playing Isabelle? What about Justin Chatwin as Leo? They are completely different people but I could actually see them two acting together is that weird? Nina Dobrev as Chelsea? I can picture it.. a girl who's struggling to come to terms with whats happened...? Good right?:P 

Any who Thanks for reading that^^ And I look forward to people actually messaging me with their trailers (That's if I get any.) If I do get any trailers I will post each one of them on chapters so send them in before this story ends:D You have 2 more chapters to do it by!! Soo You know! Oh and I will dedicate you to the chapters.. 

COMMENT VOTE AND FAN!! I'd be very happy Enjoy reading! I hope it was long enough and until the next chapter....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 385 31
Kaylie is a seventeen year old werewolf. All wolves have their first shift at sixteen, during the first full moon from the day of their sixteenth bir...
2.4M 42.7K 49
"Please don't leave." he pleaded. His once arrogant, obnoxious, confident gaze looked so vulnerable, helpless and most of all like the young little b...
1.5M 38.8K 24
Reese endured the hatred of everyone from her pack after her parents were murdered, everyone's fingers were pointed Reese as they blamed her. It all...
18.9K 804 47
Imagine a world where nothing, barely ever goes right for you. Where no matter how hard you try, the worst things happen to you. Well that's how Bren...