Love with a Passion

By KingofThugs

More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
Update

13

5.4K 269 65
By KingofThugs

Aries in mm

Freedom

"Run that by me again because I think I misunderstood." My mother said looking dead in my face.

"Yea say that again." My father said.

"I'm pregnant, at least that's what the test said."

"Freedom I should punch you for being so damn careless. You didn't even finish school, what you going do with a baby Freedom?" My mother said getting loud with me.

"I'm sorry." I said looking down with watery eyes.

"Your sorry? This ain't my life Freedom it's yours. How could you be so stupid-."

"Julissa." My father said cutting her off. "Stop being so hard on the girl, she fucking crying and all this yelling and condescending towards her not going change shit. Chill out."

I watch the two have a stare off before my mother looked away.

"I'm going upstairs." She put her cup in the sink then made her way out the kitchen.

"I didn't mean to get pregnant daddy."

"I know baby." He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me. I cried into his shirt.

"I don't want y'all to be mad at me." I sniffed pulling away to wipe my face.

"We not mad Free. We just disappointed, as parents we want what's best for our children. We just don't want y'all living the same life we lived. We want y'all to be better than us. Your mother just scared, give her a few to get herself together and I promise she'll talk to you." My father explained.

"Ok, I think I'm going to lay down." I said.

"Aight and talk to that boy." He said.

-

I woke up almost two hours later feeling even more tired than I already was. I grabbed my phone from the dresser and checked it seeing I had unread text messages.

Logan 👭👄💅🏼: wyd

Just woke up from my nap, I'm so fucking tired

Logan 👭👄💅🏼: Aww poor baby

Wyd

I exited out of her thread and opened up Africa's.

Best bitch 💕😘: how it go?

Better than expected, my mother took it the worst though

Best bitch 💕😘: she'll come around, did you tell Elijah?

I literally just woke up, I need to tell him though

I locked my phone and got out the bed. I went to the bathroom to use it then I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I went back into my room and took my shorts off and put on my sweat pants.

"Free guess what." Empress walks into my room.

"What?" I ask grabbing my phone off the bed to reply to Logan.

"Stephon back." She smiled.

"That's who you was with?" I asked. I clicked on Elijah's thread and thought about what I wanted to type.

"Yea, we went to his house so I can see his dad and younger brother. They love me." She stated proudly.

"That's surprising because they don't like none of the girls Stephon be with."

"Its probably because we're best friends. What you about to do?"

"I don't know, I need to talk to Elijah."
I got to talk to you...

Fuck boy😤👎🏽: about?

Can we just meet and talk, damn

Fuck boy😤👎🏽: chill, I'm busy so when I'm done

Fucking ass hole

I left that thread and let out a sigh. We can't get along at all.

"I just want y'all to work out whatever problems you have." She said.

"I don't think that's happening anytime soon, I don't know what happened to us." 

My phone dinged letting me know I had a message.

Best bitch 💕👯😘: why I see Elijah with Aries, I didn't even know the hoe lived here

Bitch 😕 I can't stand him 🙄

I opened up Elijah's message.

Fuck boy 😤👎🏽: I don't work around your schedule, you got me fucked up

Bye Elijah, shouldn't you be paying attention to Aries?

Fuck boy 😤👎🏽: actually I should, since she comes first now

Fuck you!🖕🏽Stupid bitch

I locked my phone and tossed it on my bed.

"You ok?" Empress asked me.

"I'm good." I lied falling back on my bed.

Thirty minutes later I was about to fall back asleep when my phone rung. I rolled my eyes seeing it was Elijah.

"What?" I answered.

"What was all that shit you was saying in the messages? I'm a stupid bitch now?"

"Elijah what? I'm tired and I don't want to argue." I said with a soft voice. I didn't feel like going back and forth with him.

"Nah. You want to keep calling me out my name and shit. Freedom I don't do nothing to you just stop running your mouth and we good."

"Elijah I just don't even care no more. You with who you want to be with and I'm over it. I can't do nothing to change it."

"Man, you wanted a break."

"So we can focus on ourselves and work on us so we could have a better relationship but fuck it." I started to cry after I said that last word. I hate that I'm so emotional.

"Why you crying?" He asked.

"Because everything's different. Stuff I never wanted to happen is happening and I'm just scared."

"Freedom a lot of unexpected things going to happen that's a part of life. You just have to learn how to deal with it."

"I know."

"What you wanted to talk to me about?"

"I took a pregnancy test earlier." I said.

"Oh yea? What it say?"

"I'm pregnant Elijah. I'm scared." I mumbled.

"Did you make an appointment with the doctors?"

"No, I'm going tomorrow though."

"I got to do something with my dad tomorrow. Just go and let me know what they say, aight Free?"

"Ok, I will."

"You told your parents?" He asked me.

"Yea, my mother took it worst. She still didn't talk to me yet."

"We need to talk, so tomorrow we can meet somewhere."

"Ok."

"You know I love you right." He said after a few seconds of silence.

"Mmhm." I said looking at my nails.

"We going figure it out, don't stress yourself Freedom."

"Ok."

-

I walked into the kitchen dressed in a pair of slim boot cut seven for all mankind jeans with my black timbs. My hair was in a braid to the side and I had on a North Face jacket. I needed to do something to my hair badly.

"Good morning ma." I said grabbing a water bottle from the fridge.

"Hey Free. I was tuff on you yesterday and I'm sorry. I just don't want to see you do bad in life. But I'm your mother so I'm here for you 100 percent. You know that right?"

"Yea dad explained to me that you're just scared but I am too."

"You're not alone, just know that. Where you headed to?"

"Doctors." I said.

"I wish I could go but I can't call off last minute like that. I got to go work but we need to have a serious talk when I get back."

"Ok."

She kissed my forehead. "I love you."

"I love you more."

She left and Emory came in the kitchen in her pajamas.

"Hey Free."

"Hey, you look tired."

"I didn't go to sleep until 3 this morning. I was up going back and forth with Desmond."

"That's a new boyfriend?" I asked.

"Yea, five months. The longest I've ever did."

I laughed. "It might work out if it's been this long."

"We'll see but this constant arguing I cannot do."

"I feel you. I'll be back in like two hours though so don't leave out."

"I'm not, it's too fucking cold."

"Call me if y'all need me." I left out the house and into my car.

I started it and sat there so it could warm up.

You still coming with me?

Best bitch💕👯😘: yea, I'm ready

Give me 15 minutes

Brother 😎💪🏼: I should whoop ya fucking ass

What I do?

Brother😎💪🏼: a lot, we not cool right now

That's crazy, I don't even know what I did

Brother😎💪🏼: I should've been the first person you told about being pregnant then I got to hear it from dad

He always running his mouth, damn 😑

I'm sorry, I love you so much best big brother 🤗

I sat my phone in the cup holder and drove off to Africa's house.

-

"We'll be back with your results in about 15 minutes and if they do come out positive we will do an ultrasound."

"Ok thank you." She nodded and left out the room.

"So what Elijah had to do?"

"Something with his dad. He told me he loved me last night." I told her.

She rolled her eyes. "He love you but he messing with Aries and claiming that she come first. Fuck outta here."

"I know, I can't believe he said that. I was so mad that he said she came first."

"He don't even like her!"

"He fucking dumb." I said.

Logan 👭👄💅🏼: hey pretty girl, you want to come over later?

Yea, I'll come for a few

Logan 👭👄💅🏼: ok bring your other pretty friend too

Lol ok Logan

I chuckled. "Whats funny?" Africa asked.

I showed her the messages with Logan. "That bitch is gay."

I shrugged. "I don't know but she hella cool and she really pretty."

"All my bitches pretty." Africa said.

"Ok the test results are back." The doctor walked in. "And you are pregnant. Nine weeks."

"That's like two months." Africa said.

"I should kill Elijah dumb ass." I rolled my eyes.

"Ok lay back."

I laid back and let her out the gel on my stomach.

"It look like a lil blueberry." Africa laughed.

"Yes the baby is indeed small right now, nothing to be concerned about. Now since you are pregnant I suggest to keep stress levels down. But everything is good and remember to eat healthy. I'm prescribing some vitamins as well."

"Thank you." I said.

-

"Hey." Logan said giving both of us a hug when we walked into her house.

"Hey Lo." I said. "It smell good in here. What you cooking?" I asked her.

"Hey Logan." Africa said.

Logan shut and locked the door. "My brother and I just attempted to make cupcakes."

"Let me try." I said.

We followed her into the kitchen and some older looking boy was in there with his shirt off.

"This my older brother Nathaniel."

"Don't call me that ugly ass shit, y'all can just call me Nate."

"Put on a shirt too, nobody want to see your bird ass chest."

"Yea ard." He looked at me. Her brother was cute no lie.

"I'm Freedom and this my best friend Africa."

"Freedom, that's an unique name." He smiled at me and I almost melted.

"My mother likes to be unique."

"Nathaniel get out, don't you have a house to be at?"

"Shut up, peanut head ass." He mushed her before walking out the kitchen.

"Their vanilla." Logan grabbed the cupcakes and passed me one.

"These so good." I said. "Give me another one."

After eating cupcakes and some other snacks we were up in her room.

"I'm full now." I laid back on her bed and lifted my shirt up rubbing my stomach.

I took out my phone and put my sisters, brother and parents in a group chat.

So, guess what?

Brother 😎💪🏼: I'm not talking to you

Lil sis ❤️: why you not talking to her?

Dad 👨🏾💪🏼:what lil girl?

Mom 🌎😘: when your hot line bling 😄

Seriously 😒

Emory ❤️: is this really necessary?

Brother😎💪🏼: you such a pessimist Emory

Emory❤️: shut up Moriah 🖕🏽

Lil sis❤️: mom 😂💀

Dad👨🏾💪🏼: when your hot line bling that can only mean one thing

Mom 🌎😘: ever since I left the city you, started going out more

Y'all so annoying 😭

Emory❤️: weren't you supposed to be telling us something 💁🏽

Brother😎💪🏼: when old people think they poppin 👎🏽😷

Dad👨🏾💪🏼: if you don't got no haters you ain't poppin

Mom🌎😘: I love all my fans, even the hating ones

Dad 👨🏾💪🏼: that's right baby

Lil sis❤️: this conversation just so funny 😂😂

I hate all y'all, but I found out I'm 9 weeks pregnant 👶🏼

Emory❤️: oh shit.... 😱

Mom🌎😘: cuss again Emory imma whoop ya ass

Lil sis❤️: Aww congratulations Freedom 😀

Brother😎💪🏼: congratulations baby sis, if you need something you know I got you 💪🏼

Emory❤️: congrats sis, I love you. And you know I'll be happy to watch the baby

Thanks guys, I love y'all 😭😭😘

Dad👨🏾💪🏼: we love you too, it won't be easy and you got a lot to figure out

Mom 🌎😘: you told Elijah?

Yea I told him, we talking later 🙄

"Yea it's fine just text away like we not here." Africa said making me look up from my phone.

"My bad, I was in a group chat with my family. They're so annoying."

"Aww that's cute." Logan said.

"You told them?"

"Yea, they're being supportive so that's a good thing. Oh yea since you're probably confused but I'm 9 weeks pregnant."

"Aww really? I love babies like real real."

"I want some food, he need to hurry up and call me."

"Who?" Logan asked.

"Elijah."

"Oh damn, y'all got to be civilized now."

"I know, it's just when it was good it was great but when it's bad it's fucking horrible."

"Y'all will come to some type of understanding, it might take a while though."

Elijah

"Where you going?" My mother asked me.

"I need to meet up with Freedom, we got to talk."

"I thought y'all broke up."

"We did and still are but she pregnant now so we got some stuff to talk about."

"Pregnant? I always thought she was a little fast ass girl now this is proving to me how right I am."

"Ma chill out, she didn't get pregnant on her own."

"You damn right she didn't. What I tell you about always wrapping up. Now what you going do Elijah? You in college with no job got to pay for books and shit. You don't have money so how you going take care of a baby Elijah? A baby is not cheap, there's the constant buying of diapers, formula, clothes everything. This won't be a walk in the park so I suggest you consider all options." She said and walked away leaving me there to think about everything she just said.

-

"Sorry I'm late, I had to take Africa home then I had to pee like twice before I came here." Freedom said sitting in the seat in front of me.

"It's cool. I ordered your stuff already."

"Thanks, what's wrong?" She took her jacket off sitting it next to her.

"I'm just thinking about a lot of stuff. We both college students Freedom with no job and no stable income. I think we need to consider all our options." I said.

After hearing what my mother said earlier made me start to think and realize that I wouldn't be able to provide my child with the life he/she deserve.

"All our options?" She questioned looking at me.

The waitress came and sat our drinks and food in front of us.

"Anything else I can get you guys?"

"Can I get the stacked nachos." Freedom asked.

"Yes. I'll be out with them as soon as they're done." She said and walked away.

"Options like abortion and adoption." I said.

"Hmm." She said. She didn't say anything instead she started to eat her food.

I didn't have that much of an appetite so I was taking it to go.

"Funny you say adoption and abortion. If memory serves me correct I remember you swore if you were ever blessed with a child that you were going to do everything you can to provide for that child. You didn't want to kill it off because the baby is apart of you and you didn't want someone else raising your child because it'll seem like you gave up without even trying. But maybe my memory is a little clouded."

"Freedom raising a baby is not easy, Yea I remember saying that but my mother said-."

"Your mother?" She looked at me with a rose eyebrow. "The same lady that swears you'll be nothing in life Elijah. Wow a dumb ass giving advice to another fucking dumb ass." She rolled her eyes.

I started to speak but i guess she wasn't done because she started talking again.

"When I first found out I thought about adoption because I'm thinking how am I going to take care of a child but then I talked to you and you said we'll figure it out so now I'm not all alone. Then I told my family and they were so supportive so I actually believe I can do this. Yea it's going be hard but life is hard."

"I don't know what I was thinking."

"That's if you ever think. Elijah what was the first thing you thought about when I told you?"

"I'm going have a child and that means do anything I can to make sure my child good."

"And you going let your bitter mother change your perspective. You can't do that, her intentions aren't right and it's sad like really."

Her nachos came and she started eating them right away. "These so good." She moaned.

"Let me try it."

She picked up one and I opened up my mouth so she can feed it to me.

"That is good."

"Elijah what's this?" I look up and Aries is standing right at our table.

"What's up." I nod.

"What the fuck is this? I thought y'all was done."

"Get your bitch please." Freedom said rolling her eyes.

"I wasn't talking to you." Aries pointed her finger in Freedom's face.

"Get you finger out my face hoe." Freedom smacked her hand away.

Aries took the drink off the table and threw it at Freedom but Freedom quickly knocked it down making it spill all over her.

"You got me fucked up." I hear Freedom get up.

"Aries chill out, why you come starting stuff." I stood up and backed her away from Freedom.

"Because I see you having dinner with your ex. I thought you was feeling me."

"I am feeling you, this ain't nothing. You got to chill ma, I said don't worry about her cause we got nothing going on."

"Bitch imma fuck you up, watch."

"Just leave and imma call you."

"Ok." She kissed me before leaving.

I turned around and looked at Freedom putting her food in boxes and trying to dry her pants.

"Let me help you." I grabbed some napkins and tried to help her but she pushed me off.

"Don't touch me, ya bitch was out of line and then you going console her when she threw a drink at me."

"I'm with her Freedom, I got to make sure she good."

She looked at me with a frown. "Elijah you so full of it." She shook her head. "It's so crazy because I would always put you first whether we on good terms or not and you just automatically got to make sure she good like I don't mean shit to you."

"Freedom it's not even-."

"You got a lot of shit to figure out but I'm not waiting around while you do it." She said cutting me off. "And if you don't care then I damn sure don't care."

She grabbed her stuff and threw forty dollars on the table. I watched her walk out the place. And all I could do was stand there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 4.2K 34
-𝘐𝘧 𝘐 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥
72.8K 3.8K 29
another hood bil fan fic
17 0 10
tr
401K 22.8K 32
𝘛𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴, 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴, 𝘚𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴, 𝘖𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰�...