Facebook (A Percy Jackson sto...

By lilmonkey13

Just random silliness that the demigods do on Facebook! With 100 parts finished with 112 chapters. Some of th... More

Facebook
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
lil short mini chapter 48
Chapter 49
Wahoo Chapter 50!!!
PARTY!!!!!!!!!! Chapter 51!!!!!!!
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Facebook chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 Bored at school? Try some of these!
Chapter 60
Facebook Chapter 61: back to basics
Facebook Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66 THE GODS!
chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 (return of the scary face ಠ_ಠ)
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75 Ignoring Percy
Chapter 76
Chapter 77: The ideas of the people
Chapter seventy somethin: Vashta Nerada
chapter 79
80 Chapters!!!!! HOLY GUACAMOLIE!
Chapter 81
Chapter 82: Thalico Date
Chapter 83
Chapter 84: The Stolls Got A Page...what could go wrong?
Chapter 85: The Hacker is reviled!
Chapter 86
Chapter eighty something...I need to payattention to the chapter # more
Chapter 88
89 Chapter's guys!
Chapter 90
Chapter 91That Awkward Moment When...
Chapter 92: You are never to old too...
Chapter 93: Would you rather...?
Chapter 94
Chapter 95: FIVE CHAPTERS TO 100!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 96: An old friend returns...
Chapter 97
Chapter 98: The Pretty Princess' Percy and Nico
Chapter 99: I got 99 problems and a....
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAY
Chapter 101 Llama song
Chapter 102
103: Nico forgot and Travis is responcible
Chapter 104
Chapter 105 {Tenny Tinny Mini Chappie}
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
A Party: Basicly the Worst Idea.
Chapter 112 Part 1
Chapter 112: Part Two: The End.

Chapter 67, the demigods

25.8K 500 143
By lilmonkey13

Because of Chiron's evacuation everybody had to go home, where ever 'home' was. I went back to the
city to be with my mom, Paul, and the baby.
Piper, kindly, took Leo with her back to her dad's house in California.
Malcolm went home with Annabeth and Annabeth of course insisted that Thalia come with.
Nico headed off to the Roman camp to hang out with Hazel and Frank.
Travis and Connor were staying in the city but I have no idea where.
Once I got home I decided to walk around and see the city in the summer for the first time in a while.

Everything was completely the same, the billboards were the same, the traffic was the same, the people were the same. Everything was the same as how I had left it. As I passed a NY-PD office I noticed three familiar orange t-shirts being dragged into the department.

I watch as three late teen boys are taken in handcuffs into the building, one turns around I see the face of none other than Travis Stoll, meaning that one of the others was Connor. Sighing, I run up the steps to see what petty crime they did this time.

I reach the front desk and ask an annoyed woman, "Um, I need to see Travis Stoll, Connor Stoll, and their friend who came in with them." The woman looks up at me with a bored look and says, "Name?"

"Percy Jackson," I say quickly. She nods and looks over at a larger man standing behind her, "This young man is here to see the Stolls, and Rodriguez."

So this time it was Travis, Connor and Chris...not the regular person to have with them but he's a good guy so they shouldn't be in too much trouble.

The larger man walks me down a hall full of cells, I notice a large amount of them are filled with the brute kids of the Ares cabin or seriously stupid ones of the Hermes who decided to do pranks on cops. At the end of the hall there are four cells facing the hall so they can see the people coming down it. In the first one Travis sits smiling on a bench with his head in his hands, the second holds Connor who is pacing in a manner that would make you think it was his first time ever being in jail (which it isn't), and the third holds the large Hispanic Chris Rodriguez. He remains in his seat looking at the floor mumbling things that sound like "Stupid Travis, thinks we can spray pain the Empire State Building..."

I would have laughed if it wasn't so serious. The officer says, "These three were caught vandilizing the Empire State Building, you have better find your friends a good lawer." I nod and when the officer leaves the hall I turn to the guys.
"Really? The Empire State Building, it just had to be the Empire State Building didn't it?! Do you know how stupid that is?! Not only are you in trouble with the law of the city and state you probably pissed off the gods to boot! How stupid can you be, Travis?" Travis looks up and says, "Hey, why do you immediately say that it's my fault?! Why couldn't it have been either of their ideas?" "Well, who's idea was it?"
"Mine..." Travis says with a look of shame.

"Figures," I turn to Connor and he waves shyly, "And you two went along with it! Seriously I expect this from you guys when you were kids, you're all three almost eighteen. You need to grow some more brain cells!" Connor nods and Chris rolls his eyes.

At Annabeth's house

Sitting around watching T.V. with my brothers, Malcolm, Thalia, my step-mom, and dad is just if not more awkward than I thought. Thalia, Malcolm and I sit on the couch with my parents sitting in chairs more watching us than the television, my brothers continue to watch us from the floor completely ignoring the T.V.

"What's your name?" One of the little boys ask Malcolm.

"Malcolm, I'm Annabeth's brother." He introduces himself

"So are you our brother?" Another one interjects.

"Well, no. I have the same mom as Annabeth, different dad."

"Did your mom marry your dad? Or are you a bastard like Annie?" my oldest brother says.

My step-mom takes him by the arm out of the room apologizing to Malcolm and leads the young boy for a heavy duty spanking. When he comes back he has tears streaming down his face, "I'm sorry, Malcolm, I shouldn't have been rude." My step-mom apologizes again and sends the boy to his room.

"Um, maybe we should let the three of you relax, you can go up to Annabeth's room and hang out there without being disturbed." My dad says quickly. I nod and practically race up the stairs. Malcolm and Thalia follow me up to my room.

The room itself is covered with books and maps and other things that you would find in the Athena cabin, however the room itself is pink. Like Aphrodite pink, the bed sheets have Barbie's face plastered on them, the chairs have Barney the Dinosaur on them and there are three Barbie houses in the room of various sizes. Thalia doesn't fit in the room at all, she has punk make-up wearing a neon blue and black out fit and tights with holes cut out of them.
Malcom also doesn't fit, he wears the camp shirt, jeans, and camp necklace. He mostly doesn't fit because he is a boy. Feeling my cheeks burn up I remove the bed covers and take them to the laundry room I get some white ones and remake the bed. I don't have anything to do about the toys and furniture so I kind of stand there awkwardly.

Finally Thalia says, "Annie, you were one girly kid." Malcolm begins to laugh and looking around I have to join in, Thalia almost dies of lack of oxygen by the time we all are done laughing.

 At Piper's house

"So is this Jason?"

That's the first thing that my dad asks when I step in with Leo. "Um, no this is Leo Valdez, he is my friend from school. Leo this is my--"

"TRISTAN MCLEAN! It's great to finally meet you sir, big fan." Leo says dropping his bag at the door he runs over and shakes my dad's hand. "Sorry, that was rude. Let me try again." Leo clears his throat, "Hello, Mr. McLean, it is a pleasure to meet you. Thank you for so kindly offering your home to a stranger." My dad laughs and looks over at me, "Piper, why don't you date this one? I like him more than that Jacob boy."

"Jason," I correct, "And I don't want to date Leo. It would be like dating a mouse on steroids."

Leo nods, "I would have to agree, I couldn't date Piper, she is like a stupid sister I have to deal with. No offence of course to either of you, I just really can't see her in that way."

Leo follows my dad to one of the guest rooms and just stares, "This entire place is for me?!" He asks turning to look at my dad. My dad nods and Leo has the biggest grin on his face ever. He goes over to the bed and lands on it snoring. I laugh and pick up my bag to head up to my room. My dad pulls my into a hug, "Thank you for coming home sweetie, I've missed you." I smile and pull away. "Love you dad." I call from behind me and head up the stairs to my room.

At Camp Jupiter

Hanging around Camp Jupiter is fun, but it's no Camp Half-Blood. The people are so strict and Octavian has some of his goons egg me every ten seconds is what it feels like. I hide out in Pluto's sanctuary and stay there except at meal times. It sucks.

At Percy's house

Thanks to the help of a certain dad/god of three troublesome children, Travis, Connor, and Chris were out on bale till they would have a hearing. Because of this that meant they had to stay in the city, and who became the care taker of the three of them? None other than yours truly! So now I feel bad because my mom and Paul have to be crowded in with four teenage boys.

We stay in my room mainly and sometimes walk around the city but I can't trust the three of them so we mostly stay home.  A storm has been bruing over New York for days, like last night there was a ton of lighting with no thunder or rain. After about an hour the thunder finally hit. The thunder shook our entire building! Paul says that we'll be going to his house in the suburbs if this keeps up for much longer, so we are all packed. I don't want to tell them that it's a war with the gods but if it keeps going what else will I be able to say? They know I know something is up and they know that the guys do too so that can only mean that it has to do with the gods. I just want to head back to camp, it would be much easier to do if we could.

I try to IM Annabeth but they are laughing and having a good time so I don't want to disturb them with the news, Piper and Leo are having a good time at dinner with Mr. McLean, Nico is at dinner with Frank, Hazel, and Jason so I just shut the shower and head back to bed.

I hope Chiron calls us back soon...

 Hope you enjoyed the chapter, sorry it isn't on Facebook, don't worry your regular broadcast chapters will be coming up next :-) Thank you for understanding this inconveniencee :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418 44 7
" تۆ هیچ ڕێگایەکی دەرباز بوونت نیە کیم تایهۆنگ" من بە زەردەخەنەیەکی بەفیزەوە وتم " پێویستە گوێ لە فەرمانەکانی من بگریت ئەگەر وانەکەیت دڵنیام ئەنجامە...
83.5K 1.4K 12
Izuku Midoriya has been acting strangely for the past couple of weeks. Nobody in the class who has tried has been able to figure out what was going o...
577 53 17
Estelle Jackson continued! Started by r_jamo22! Go read hers first! She let me adopt it though, so this is where are are currently!
29.4K 532 17
"When will you ever grow up and stop doing such foolish things?" "Only when you accept my feelings for you." ~~❤️️~~ Since the moment Travis Stoll cr...