A New Beginning Mystwalker ✔️

By Queen-Mystwalker

This is my story of Mystogan and Knightwalker in Edolas. Jellal is now the king ruler of Edolas, and is in lo... More

Chapter 1: Running Late
Chapter 2: Encounter Again
Chapter 3: Drunk Knight
Chapter 4: Hide and Seek
Chapter 5: Knightwalker's Chamber
Chapter 6: First Kiss
Chapter 7: Bath Time
Chapter 8: Taking it slow, Not!
Chapter 9: Keeping Secrets
Chapter 10: Mine
Chapter 11: Love Making
Chapter 12: Sound Proof
Chapter 13: Fainted
Chapter 14: Poison
Chapter 15: Panicking
Chapter 16: Acting Strangely
Chapter 17: Punished
Chapter 18: Wip Cream
Chapter 19: Make Love To Me
Chapter 20: Teasing
Chapter 21: Chains
Chapter 22: True Love
Chapter 23: Massaging
Chapter 24: Dinner Time
Chapter 25: Wanting Desserts
Chapter 26: Sleeping Naked
Chapter 27: Morning Awake Up Call
Chapter 28: Memories
Chapter 29: More Secrets
Chapter 30: Sex Chamber
Chapter 31: Council Meeting
Chapter 32: Revealed
Chapter 33: Drawings
Chapter 34 |Halloween Special|
Chapter 35: Posing Nude
Chapter 36: Torture Chamber
Chapter 37: Memory Loss
Chapter 38: Teaching
Chapter 39: Finding A Dress
Chapter 40: Getting Naughty
Chapter 41: Explaining
Chapter 42: Preparing
Chapter 43: A Game
Chapter 44: Drinking Contest
Chapter 45: Not Understanding
Chapter 46: Confused
Chapter 47: Knightwalker's Story
Chapter 48: Sick
Chapter 49: Stubborn
Chapter 50: Can't Wait
Chapter 51: Young Love
Chapter 52 |Thanksgiving Special|
Chapter 53: Pleasuring Self
Chapter 54: Returned Memories
Chapter 55: Wanting To Kill
Chapter 57: Positive
Chapter 58: Plans
Chapter 59: A Date
Chapter 60: So Romantic
Chapter 61: Our Love
Chapter 62: Apple
Chapter 63: Scared
Chapter 64: Beaten
Chapter 65: Truth
Chapter 66: Friendship
Chapter 67: True Loves Kiss
Chapter 68: Surprise
Chapter 69: Choice
Chapter 70: A New Beginning
Thank You Everyone!

Chapter 56: Do Me

705 17 5
By Queen-Mystwalker

Hello readers. I'm back with nothing. I'm so bored. So, I'm updating. I don't know why I tell you us that but I do. Warning this chapter is a lemon. Please enjoy!
~~~

Mystogan's Pov:

We both walked into the torture room. I looked around and to see that if anything was still in place.

"Where do you want to do it?" I asked.

"The floor. The cold floor." She replied.

"Why the floor?" I asked.

"Because it's cold." She simply said.

Erza grabbed me by my shoulders and pushed me down to the ground.

"You better treat me right and fuck me hard." She warned.

"I will, I promise."

"Good," She said.

Erza slowly made her way to the floor and crawling up on top of me. She puts her hand behind my shirt and feels my abs. She moans at how buff I am. She bring her hands to my back and start to rub, and then she rips my shirt off completely. After my shirt was off she started to lick my chest.

"Your tongue is so warm and wet." I moaned out.

"I'm enjoying teasing you. It's so funny to see how you react to how I'm treating your body." She teased.

Erza makes her way to my pants and slowly puts her hand through my pants and punderwear and finds my member. She slowly rubs in up and down. Enjoying of how it felt in her hands. She puts her hands on my chest and pushes me down on the floor. She then grabs the end of my pants and rips them off. She was now looking at my boxers.

"You have such cute boxers." She p

"Thanks," I simply said.

"However they are in my way right now." She rips them off as quick as possible and she grabs my member and places it into her mouth.

"Ahh." I moaned softly. Her mouth was so warm and wet.

"That's right king, moan for me." Erza command and I obeyed her.

She brings her hands to my balls and gives them a hard squeeze. She then continues working on me. Her mouth was so warm. I was getting closer to my climax and as soon as I was about to let go, she pulled away from me.

"Erza, please." I begged and whined.

"You need to beg more then that or else no climax for you." She told me with her evil smile on her face.

I sighed. I then got onto my hands and knees and begged.

"Please Erza, I beg of you." I begged.

"Call me Knightwalker sama." She ordered.

"Please Knightwalker sama. I beg of you. Please make me cum." I begged her even harder.

"Much better." She pushed me down onto the floor again. She then grabbed my balls and squeeze them as hard as she could.

I came hard. I came and it squirted onto her face and boobs. I panted soft as I tried to calm myself.

"It's my turn, and you better treat me right.

Erza sat down onto the floor and I came over to her and kiss her. As I was kissing her I pulled at her clothing. She pushed me away.

"Who told you that you can strip me?" She questioned me.

"Well, I thought..." I began.

"You thought nothing. And what's with the gentleness. I thought I told you that I want you to fuck me hard."

"I don't want to hurt you." I said as I lowed my head.

Erza got up and walk towards the door to leave.

"Fine if you can't treat me like a women then I'm leaving. I guess I should fine someone else who can pleasure me."

Knightwalker's Pov:

Jellal can't handle me, so I want to leave.

As I was walking towards the door something grabbed onto my arm and push me down to the ground. Jellal body came on top of me and held me down. He came closer and look me in the eye.

"You want it rough? Do you? That's it! You think that there is another man who can pleasure you? THERE ISN'T!! I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN!!" Jellal voice raise as he said the last sentence.

Jellal forced his lips on mine and he was now ripping off my clothes and feeling my warm skin. He was ripped off my bra and pinch my nipples really hard.

"Ahhh." I moaned out.

He soon ripped off my thong and brought his tongue into me.

"Ahhhh!" I moaned harder then the last one.

"That's right Erza. Moan for me. You want me to show you no mercy? That's how it's going to be." Jellal said coldly.

Jellal's tongue was now licking my insides. I felt so hot. He then starts to thurst his tongue inside me and then out. I brought a hand over my head and moaned out. He's now going harder and faster, my body is going to melt. I feel so weak and tired. I'm slowly reaching my climax, but like I did to Jellal he stopped.

Jellal pulled away and looked at my body. I was blushing as he was licking his lips. Jellal then lifted me up and fall the floor and placed me onto the red bed the was there. Not even giving me time to beg for it, he slammed inside of me.

"AAAhhhhh~~!" I screamed out.

"Here comes the fun part." Jellal said coldly.

He goes harder and faster. I felt myself lose control of myself. I clutched onto the side of the bed to held myself still as Jellal keeps pounding into me. One hand was there and the other was around Jellal as he was going faster and faster.

"AHHHH! More!!" I cried out.

"As you wish." Jellal said as he took his cock out of me and then shoved it back inside.

"YES..MORE...FUCK...ME..!!!!!" I cried even harder.

"Your...such...a..little...whore...aren'...t....you?" Jellal said. "But who's whore......are....you?"

"HIS MAJESTY'S WHORE!!" I cried.

"Good girl." Jellal continues to pleasure my body even more.

Mystogan's Pov:

I was slamming in and out. I want her to feel so much pleasure that she could never imagine.

"AHHHHH! FUCK!!!! RIGHT THERE!!! RIGHT FUCKING THERE!!!!!" Erza cried out even harder as I found her weak spot inside her. I pounded into her like crazy. She was screaming to much and her screaming is turning me on even more.

"OHHHH! MY FUCKING!!!! AHHHHHHH!!! MORE!! FASTER!!! HARDER!!! PLEASE!!" She cried out even harder.

"See how well I treat you? There is not another man who can do this to you. I'm the only one who can even look at your body. Seeing the great Captain Knightwalker like this is a turn on that will end it all. No another man will ever see this beautiful body of yours."

I sank my teeth inside her beautiful skin and marked her as mine. I picked a place where everyone can see this mark. I placed it on her boobs. She likes where armor that shows off her boobs! Now everyone will know what I can do to her.

"FUCK ME!!! HARDER!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! PLEASE!!!"

"FUCK ERZA!! YOUR WALLS ARE GETTING SO TIGHT!!!" I cursed as I kept pounding into her.

"PLEASE JELLAL!!!!! I WANT YOU TO BREAK ME!! PLEASE!!! FUCK ME!!!"

I kept pounding into her even harder and faster. As soon as she was about to climax. I stopped short and pulled out of her. I grabbed both her wrist and pulled them on top of her head so that she doesn't finish it off herself.

"Beg for it!" I demanded her.

"Ohh, Jellal fuck me." She said.

"What was that? My little whore has to speak up."

"FUCK ME!!!!"

I pounded into her once again.

"OH FUCK!!! SHIT!!!! JELLAL!!!! I GONNA!!!!" Erza cursed as she climax hard.

I felt her climax and I thrusted into her once again. One last thrust and I climaxed hard inside her. I released my cum into her uterus.

She collapsed onto the bed and I fell on top of her.

"That was...wonderful.." She panted out.

I looked at her and saw that she was all sweaty and tried. Her eyes are half open and she was a drunk smile on her face from the pleasure I just granted her.

I laid my head down onto her neck and gently suck on her skin. She was panting as she wrapped both her arms around me.

"I love you Jellal, and I'm sorry that I almost killed you." She lowed her head and place a kiss on my fore head.

"It's fine. I kind of deserve it. I wasn't playing around with your feelings though. I truly love you and I would do anything for you. Even if I had to give up my life for you." I said as I saw that there were tears in her eyes.

"You would do that just for me?" She asked as she was crying even more.

"Yes, I would." I stole her lips once again. She was now rubbing her tongue against mine.

I took myself out of her and I wiped myself and got some cum onto my hand. I brought on that into my mouth and then Erza's. She pulled away from me and saw her eyes. They were white from all the pleasure. She slowly closed them, falling asleep.

I smiled and got off of her body. I then cuddled her in my arms. I got my wish. I'm holding onto her. She will never let go of me, because I will never let go of her.

Erza will stay back my side forever.

To Be Continued:
~~~

Well that was chapter 56. I hope you enjoy that chapter.

I hope you will continued to read on. Till next time. Bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 39 13
The gods used to let people be in singular form but realized that they made a huge mistake when they saw that soulmates were invincible as one so the...
4.7K 124 16
First fanfiction I've done in my life. Read to find out what it is all about. Imma newbie here so go easy on me. Here you go Jerza fans
57.1K 1.1K 65
Note, I don't own Fairy Tail, it's plot, or characters. I only own my plot and OCs. Enjoy! This will also be following the Fairy Tail anime storyline...
5.4K 249 20
Disclaimer ALERT!!!!: I don't own Fairy Tail. Hiro Mashima does. This plot is somewhat based on my own. However, the plot is similar to She's The Man...