Saved by freed the dark (Free...

By Hannah_that1fangirl

[completed] A bittersweet Freed X Reader You have always isolated yourself since what happened when you were... More

Part one: I'm in trouble!
Part two: we meet again?
Part four: crystal strong bonds
Part five: small truths
Part 6 real and fake families
Part 7 cutting the strings
Part 8: finaly free?
Part 9: welcome!
Part 10: my first mission!
Part 11: darkness against light
Part 12: The power of a bond
Part 13: Embarrassment and teasing
Part 14: The End?

Part three: New Freinds and New Enemies

6.6K 225 565
By Hannah_that1fangirl

/your p.o.v./

I was sitting at the bar talking to Mira, Freed, and who I learned was Cana.

"Hey streaker let's finish what we started!" Natsu yelled at Gray.

"You got it flame for brains!" Gray yelled back flipping a table over and they started fist fighting.

"Guys you should really calm down." Lucy said nervously.

They ignored her and continued to fight. Then Natsu hit Gray and he ended up knocking over a whole barrel of beer which soaked me head to toe.

I blinked twice shocked by the sudden impact, but then anger flooded over me. "Look what you did you idiots!" I yelled kicking both of them causing them to fly across the room screaming.

"Oh my..." Mira replied.

"Whoah!" Lucy exclaimed.

"She's almost as scary as Erza." Happy said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Erza asked coldly.

"Nothing mam." Happy flinched.

I stood there my cloths feeling sticky. I wasn't wearing anything important anyway, but now I'm all wet. I shivered feeling a draft.

"Oh the poor girl." Mira shook her head. "Come on let's go get you some dry clothes." She led me out of the guild hall.

/time skip/

Mira had taken me to her home and was digging through her closet. I had taken a shower to get the smell out of my hair and had a towel wrapped around me.

"Hm." She pondered. "I'm afraid your a little too small to fit my cloths, but I bet Lisanna's would fit you like a glove. I'm sure she won't mind."

"So you, Lisanna, and Elfman all live here together?" I asked.

"Yeah we lived here for a while, but then when we thought Lisanna died me and Elfman moved into the separate dorms. Now that she's back it just seemed practical to buy the old place again." Mira explained as she chose an outfit from Lisanna's closet.

"I wish I had siblings." I sighed more to myself while looking down.

Mira looked at me sadly, but then continued to dig out the clothes. "That's a pretty bracelet."

"Oh thank you." I replied smiling slightly at my favorite item in the world. "I never take it off... Someone very important gave it to me."

Mira smiled. "That's sweet. Here we are." she said pulling out an outfit "go try that on."

I put it on. It was a white dress with a lavender bow tied around the back. It was very pretty and pulled out the color in my eyes.

"Awe you look so pretty." Mira gushed. "Just one last touch." She tied a matching lavender bow into my hair.

"I don't usually wear stuff this girly." I said doing a little spin. I never really could afford clothes like this.

"Well I bet you'll turn a few heads. Especially Freed's." She giggled.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked completely oblivious.

"Oh nothing." She smiled. "Come on let's go back to the guild."

We were headed back to the guild and saw Freed In the town.

"Oh what are you doing here?" Mira asked.

"I was buying food for the dinner I'm preparing tonight." He replied. He then saw me standing there. He looked me up and down. "That outfit suits you." He smiled.

I smiled slightly and blushed. "Thank you."

A younger boy rushed past us.

"Woah Romeo what's the rush?" Mira asked the boy.

"Natsu challenged Laxus to another fight." Romeo replied before running off again.

"Oh my I better make sure they don't destroy the whole guild hall." Mira said rushing off.

"Who's Laxus?" I asked.

"He is my closest friend, and one of the strongest wizards in FairyTail." Freed replied. "Come on I'd love for you to meet him."

We walked to the guild and when i opened the door I saw Natsu fighting someone. The man shot a lightning bolt which Natsu dodged and it headed straight toward me.

"Eep!" I exclaimed quickly dodging it but falling on my butt in the process.

"(Y/n) are you ok?" Freed asked in worry. He helped me to my feet.

"Other than my heart stopping for a few seconds, yes." I took a deep breath.

"Whoops." The Lightning wizard said. "Sorry about that." He walked up to us. "So this is (y/n) huh? I've heard a lot about you."

"This is Laxus." Freed introduced.

"I never thought that meeting him for the first time would put my life at risk." I said it coming out a little more rude than I intended it to.

"Sorry, again." Laxus rubbed the back of his neck.

"Hey Laxus don't get distracted in the middle of a fight!" Natsu yelled.

"Not now Natsu." Laxus shrugged him off.

"Ugh fine than (y/n) you fight me!" He pointed a finger my way.

"You need to learn to stop picking fights you can't win." I glared at him.

He flinched a bit scared of my stone cold eyes, but then got his courage back. "That sounded like a yes to me! Let's go!"

Ugh I don't feel like fighting. What's with this guy anyway? I used my wind magic to send a stool flying into his head, knocking him out cold.

Gray, Laxus, and many others started laughing.

"That's what you get you dumb pyro!" Gray exclaimed.

"That girl's got guts I can tell you that!" Makarov smiled.

"Yeah that's my girl!" Cana yelled from the bar. "You go (y/n)!"

"Wow Natsu that was pathetic." Gajeel added.

"He did kinda have it coming." Lucy added.

"Aye." Happy agreed as he happily chewed on his fish.

Then everyone went back to normal seeming more happy than before. I don't understand... How are they so carefree? They make me feel things I haven't felt since I was a child, but that goes against everything I thought about people.  Why do they make me feel this way?

"Hey are you ok?" Freed asked sounding worried.

"What? Oh yeah, just thinking." I replied.

Suddenly there was a loud noise outside the guild hall. Me and most of the others went to see what it was. When we went outside we were met by who I recognized as the master of the guild who attacked me. He had a wagon with only a few men.

"Lovely to see you again girly." He smiled. "You were so scared you had to run and go get a guild to protect you? Pathetic."

I glared at him. "Why won't you just leave me alone?"

"Because the reward for you is now higher than we could even imagine, much more than we were going to get." He answered.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"look it seems we aren't the only ones looking for you. I don't have time to explain everything, so why don't you just come with us." He replied rudely.

"She's not going anywhere with you creeps so just turn around, or I'll make you." Natsu said angrily.

He woke up, and is protecting me? A minute ago he wanted to fight. I don't understand these people.

"Cool it hot head." He retaliated. "And I think that she'll want to come with us. We picked a little something up on the way that I think she might want back."

"What?" I asked in confusion. All of a sudden the crystal on my bracelet started to glow. "No..."

The men by the wagon snickered as they pulled a young man out. He was unconscious. I barely recognized him at first. He was older it had been a few years since I've seen him.

"Alex?" I called his name, but he didn't move. Then I felt the anger boiling up inside me. My wind started to swirl around me lifting my hair and the bows. "Let him go!"

"I already told the fire wizard, calm down." The master said angrily. "Or I'll kill him right now."

I took a deep breath closing my eyes. When my magic went back to normal I opened my eyes again.

"Good now I'll give you till midnight to come willingly to our guild, if not than I'll kill him. Till then I'll be seeing you." He laughed menacingly, and with the snap of his fingers they all disappeared.

I stomped back into the guild hall grabbed my stuff, and stomping back out.

"Wait (y/n) where are you going?" Freed called after me. "It's too dangerous."

"I don't care." I replied. "Follow me if you want, but I'm going to save him." I continued walking.

Hey guys here's the third part hope you liked it. Are you excited for more? Vote and comment, bye!
                                -Hannah😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.7K 3.5K 41
"I don't know HOW I fell in love with you! Maybe...maybe you should've just LET me fall from the Phantom Lord roof that first time we fought. That wa...
39.7K 1.4K 61
Karissa Sinclost, a mage with a particular trait inherited from two mages. Trials, pain, tears, joy and laughter paints her days, and perhaps even lo...
4.4K 80 12
Sheltered in a private pokemon adoption rehab. You and your father raised helpless pokemon. A few years later, your life has changed, you live in the...
753 37 15
"-So? Did you miss me?" a strange creature spoke. "- What .the .fuck.!!!!!! Oh my sweet jesus! Why is there a kind of green creature that looks like...