~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi}

By ZarethaChips9

My names Korime Tokina 16 i have brown flaky hair that is just under my shoulder. I have Greenish-Brown eyes... More

~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi} 1
~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi} 2
~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi} 3
~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi} 4
~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi} 5
~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi} 6
~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi} 7
~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi} 8
~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi} 9
~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi} 10
~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi} 11
~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi} 12
~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi} 13
~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi} 14
~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi} 15
~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi} 16
~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi} 18
~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi} 19
~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi} 20
How Is This love? {Yaoi} 21 (Pt.1)

~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi} 17

1.1K 33 14
By ZarethaChips9

Okay now listen my lovelies. This chapter is strictly for those able to handle it. Yes there is mature content, yes there is likely to be nose bleeds so bring napkins, and yes you will need to have a glass of cold water nearby. Lol. Anyways i don't put restricts on my reading because you can do whatever the hell you want just don't report the story after reading this nice warning i put on here for you. Anyway all my wonderful fan girls and/or guys ENJOY! Mauhz! ^[]^

                                               Heartbreaker by Marina and The Diamonds 

The restauraunt date went off without a hitch after that whole mishap between me and Ukianko. I even fell deeper in love with Hitsuga if that was even possible. Ukinako didn't look at me much, but I could always feel him looking when I wasn't. When he looked at Selene he gave her almost the same look she gave him. Boy, did that girl have it bad. We said our good byes to Selene and Uki and started our way to my house. I started to get nervous half way because my mind kept wandering, I only had one thought...getting into that boys pants.

“Korime, are you alright you look red,” Hitsuga puts his hand on my face and I look at him. I didn't know what to do and I felt like running away because of how dirty my thoughts were. “Yeah....you look really red, are you alright?” I still didn't answer him I just nod my head. “Hey Korime? I know you can be oblivious so I just wanted to tell you my cousin still has feelings for you so you should shut them down while you can.” I look over at him shocked my dirty thoughts vanishing.

“What do you mean 'still has feelings'?” Hitsuga looks over to me and frowns.

“Korime, my cousin had a giant crush on you when we were just starting to hit it off but he never stopped me when I told him I was going after you.” I felt anger rise in me because of the fact that Hitsuga knew all of this but didn't tell me. I let it go down because I realize that this was when I was getting over Uki, I shouldn't be angry, I was already partially his at that point.

“Did you know that I confessed to Ukinako and he rejected me? I did it during school on day maybe a week before you came,” I paused to see if he was listening and the only reason I could tell was because of how balled up his fist was. “He said no to me because he didn't want to ruin our friendship, I didn't know he liked me though....don't worry Hitsuga, I already have you.” He looks over to me and I smile “I'm not going anywhere.” His expression had my heart in knots it was an expression that was completely unguarded, it showed me that raw emotion that you don't ever show others.

“Today, I had a talk with Ukinako and I told him that he needed to start showing Selene the love she needs to be shown and I noticed what he felt for me. I finally felt like I was over him today, after that talk and after two small words I finally felt free. Now I don't need to worry about anyone but us. Me and you. Just us.” He takes my face in his hands and we both stop walking. He kisses me and I could feel all the love in the world pouring into me through those beautiful lips. I cried. He stopped kissing me and wiped off my tears and I smiled. “You know my parents aren't home tonight or tomorrow, I planned this whole day just for―”.

Hitsuga sweeps me off my feet and carries me the rest of the way to my house and I could hear his heart pounding like a little kid in a candy store. I was just as excited but I wasn't nervous this time, I was too happy to be nervous. All i could feel was love drug rushing through my veins. He put me down in front of my door and I turn around to unlock it. He hugged me from behind and I could feel his breath on my neck.

“I hope you know what your getting yourself into,” he whispers into my ear and a shiver goes up my spine. The keys jiggle in my shaking hands, I can't seem to turn it. My horomoes are deciding to act up and I can't seem to feel my legs because of the excitement rushing through me. Hitsuga reaches past me and turns the key. I turn and look at him and he kisses me as he pulls me to him. He opens the door and I wrap my legs around him, he kicks the door closed and takes me to my bedroom. My body feels like jello as I hit the matress and I could feel my brashness rising to the surface.

I sit up in the bed and I help Hitsuga remove his shirt, we were practically ripping eachother's clothes off. I scratched him on accident with my nail but he didn't seem to care and neither did I so we continued with the removal of our clothes. Hitsuga took off his shoes, socks, and then his pants. I decided to help him and did the same, the only thing seperating us were our hane boxers. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest any minute now I thought I would have a heart attack from how nervous I was. I hugged my arms around myself trying to cover because I felt self concious. My eyes kept going straight down to the buldge in his hanes and I could feel my lower half pulsate so I squirm.

Hitsuga crawls onto the bed and I could feel my heart wavering. Was I really ready for this?, could I really handle the pain?, and furthermore how do I know if i'm the bottom?...neverind that answer is obvious. No, I told myself I was ready for this and where the hell did my bravery go? He crawled closer to me and I didn't have time to think anymore, I just acted. I willed myself closer to him and locked lips with him, my back arched to cover the space between us and he hovered over me. I took it all in, my lower half hard as steel and my heart pounding.

Hitsuga's hands were on the waist band of my boxers as his mouth trailed down to my nipples. He licked and nipped them expertly my moans falling from my mouth like a waterfall of praise. His mouth was something I'd never get tired of. He was taking off my boxers so well that I didn't even notice until I could feel his hand at the base of me. I jerk and my knees come closer to eachother as I try to close them. It was a reaction, I needed something to close my legs around. My knees were on his levitated hips and my hands were cluthing the blanket for dear life. His hand moved up and down me while his mouth switched between nipples. I was going to come from just this if he didn't stop.

My pre-cum making his hand move quicker and slicker and I could feel the pressure rising but he stopped as soon as it started. I was panting and I got frustrated because I didn't like to wait.

“Why'd you....stop?” He got up from the bed, got the lubricant, and came back to bed. I formed an O with my mouth but made no sound. I was laid out for him perfectly and at his whim, I didn't like this but was I complaining? Hell no. He went back to work getting into the motion and made me cum this time.

“Now it's time for the real fun,” I heard him say through clenched teeth. I was panting and ready for round two but more relaxed. I reached my hand over ot his on me and sat up on my elbows.

“Hitsu, what about you?” He just laid me back down and lubricated his hands.

“Right now we need to work on you, your more important and I want this to feel as good as it can for your first time.” I smiled “Just let me do this, we can do whatever you want after that” I just nodded my head and relaxed. He kissed me and repeated the same process of stroking me and then I could feel something pentrating me, it was small but it felt weird. It hurt but I was feeling pleasure at the same time. He worked his finger in and out of me slowly trying to get my body used to this foreign object. I began to loosen up and it didn't hurt anymore, it felt easy and good sliding in and out hitting my walls as his hand groped and massaged my member.

I came again and this time I was tired. It was harder and I had never come twice in one go like this, I didn't know how long I would last. Hitsuga kept going though inserting a finger at a time stretching me and even though each time it fel weird I was getting used to the feeling. I was stretching and it felt strange but pleasurable. I cried out his name each time I climaxed.

“Histuga, I need you...now” my throught was raw from all the screaming. “You need pleasure too,” I could barley feel my legs but this night was meant for both of us, not just me.

“Are you sure?...I mean I don't want to rush―” I used the rest of my strength and pushed him down. I slipped his boxers off and his erection sprang free twitching with anticipation. I sucked and nipped his nipples giving them each enough attention and my hand did it's magic. I'd been practicing on cucumbers. “Korime, shit!” he screamed as he climaxed. I looked at my fingers with cum all over it and licked my palm. Hitsuga's eyes went wild, but I didn't let him get up. I winded my way down to his crotch and licked his head. It greeted me with a happy salute and I enclosed my mouth around it. I could feel Hitsuga's hand on the back of my head closing sround my hair roots. He controlled how far my head went down and I took it all, him dominating made me hotter. I reached one hand behind me and stuck a couple of fingers into my core. I could barley handle the feeling, but I kept at it because it was only preparing me for my man.

Hitsga came in my mouth hard and I swallowed every drop. He swiftly changed the position and I was begging for him to enter me. I finally got my wish and it hurt like a bitch. I screamed and my eyes watered and he was going to stop, but I told him to just wait.

“Korime, do you know how hard it is to 'just wait'? I'm extremely hard right now. I just don't want to hurt you” I nodded with my lips clamped shut. He grabbed the lubricant and added a bit more to the area trying to make it easier on me and I adjusted as well as I could and then he began moving in and out. His hand working me and his body pumping into me. I was enjoying the feeling after a while. It all turned into an extreme aphrodisiac and all I could focus on is the lower half of my body it felt so full with his hand and body working me. I closed my eyes and let my body collapse into the feeling, I think my neighbors from a mile away heard the pleasure I was receiving. We kissed as we climaxed. We stayed that way for a while just kissing and panting and touching. So this is what it felt like to give yourself up wholly to someone. He pulled out fo me making me moan from pain and pleasure. My anus was never going to be the same. He pulled me close and wrapped us in the blankets.

“Now I see why people smoke after sex in movies, I feel like I need one” Histuga laughed and pulled me closer.

“Now, now, you can suck on my lips if you need anything to smoke” I laughed and kissed him. “That was amazing, are you okay?” He was still a sweet heart even after. I smiled and gave him another kiss. “What do you want to do now?” he asked kissing my neck. I pulled the covers off of him and got on top of him.

“How about we go four more rounds?” I smiled micheviously down at him and he smirked his boyish grin knocking me over the edge. “I'll take that as a yes” For the rest of the night I stayed in my bed with the man that I love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 79 15
Will have BxB, WxW, and MxW Fluff, angst, possible smut, lime, anything! ⚠️ ALL OF THEM ARE 15,16,17,18⚠️
2.1K 40 13
Young Bethany is your average 16 year old brown hair green eyes and she finds it hard to get close to people because of her past but what happens whe...
17.4K 764 28
"𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝑰 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒊𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒅. 𝑭𝒖𝒄𝒌, 𝒐𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒔...
Cursed By Arc

Fanfiction

170 2 11
.