One Direction imagines ^_^ ♥...

By Smileydiamondgoit

More

One Direction imagines ^_^ ♥ :)
Harry Imagine (Argument)
Niall Imagine ;D (Part one)
Niall Imagine continued (Part 2)
Your on your Period...
How you both sleep ♥
The way you two hug
How he takes pictures of you sleeping
When he winks at you ;)
Liam imagine
Zayn sex imagine ♥
Only your boyfriend Louis
Naill, Louis, & Zayn Cheating part 1
Niall & Olivia Kirk: On the beach messing around
Cielina
Niall, Louis, & Zayn cheating (continued) part 2
Niall, Louis, & Zayn cheating (Continued) part 3
He see's you getting dressed ;)
Zayn:You too see a inscent and...
Caroline Quah and Niall: Romantic date
Caroline and Niall: (Part 2) continued
Eleftheria Teo Malli & Louis: Baby birth
Franz errol eco lacsina & Harry: Lost on an Island
Nina DB & Harry: Wedding
Preference: Birthday Sex (requested)
Nina & Harry's Honeymoon
*Requested* The sex is too rough
You Get A Divorce *Requested*
You love him, but he loves someone else :'(
You stop talking to him because he has a girlfriend
someone else (Part 1)
He's getting married to someone else, but you're in love with him.
You cheat after a fight :-[
He sees you naked for the first time
He tells you to quit your job
You get your period when you visit him :-]
Having an affair :-[ 1
You smack the hell out of him during a fight
You hit him :-]
Your insecure :-/ #Liam Imagines
What he does when you're sad...
Preference 24: You're picking out baby names!
How he gets you to smile :)
Flirting ♥.♥ :-]
He finds out your fear...
Imagine #1 {Liam}
Management Makes You Choose Between Baby or Your Relationship ♥
Cheating :-[ shameeeee
You want to move out :-[
You think he is going to hit you :-O Harry & Liam *Long*
Nialler !!!
Your about to get married to someone, but he is your bff and loves you
Harry :-* ♥
~A Killer Night - One Direction Murder Mystery One Shot~ long
You're Getting Married and He's Not the Groom, but He Wants to Be
His Text To You After An Argument
You Sexually Attack Him Out of Nowhere (requested)
Your child walks in on you having sex
Barbecue *Long*
Found this thought it was funny lol
Zayn-Rude boy: *Short*
Dirty Liam Payne imagine
someone breaks into your house/flat
Harry Imagine
You're cheating with another one of the boys
He gets into a bar fight :-[
Daddy I want you to stay...

He sees the scratches you left on his back....

9.3K 31 4
By Smileydiamondgoit

Harry: The next morning, he gets up & begins to stretch & then he has to scratch his back. "Ow!" he says loudly. "What's the matter, Harry?" you ask lightly."I just scratched my back & it hurts, I'm going to go look in the mirror." He comes out of the bathroom with a smirk on his face. "What? you ask, a little confused. He takes off his shirt & turns around. You see the scratches, you can feel your face starting to get red. "I'm sorry." you say. "Don't be, I like it." he says smiling.

Niall: He's about to leave to go visit his mom. He gives you a quick peck on the mouth & tight hug. When you hug him he winces a little in pain. "Are you alright, Niall?" you ask concerned. "Yeah, it's just my back." He lifts up his shirt & turns around. "Do you see anything?" he asks. You see the scratches. "Uhm, Niall...I'm sorry but I think I kind of uhm scratched your back last night." you say feeling guilty. His face gets a little red. "That's alright, baby. I'm happy it isn't anything else." he says kissing your cheek.

Zayn: He comes out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist. You're just looking at him in awe. When he turns around to get clothes out of the dresser you notice marks on his back. You're still a bit confused, but then you remember last night. "Zayn..does your back hurt at all?" you ask curiously. "It actually does a little when you put pressure on it. How'd you know?" he asks with a confused look. "I don't really know how to say this..but I uh scratched your back quite a bit last night." you say. He gets a cheeky smile. "Oh really? Well, I think I'm going to have to get payback." He says. You just raise an eyebrow, "You already did." you say pointing to your thighs where there's bruises from him holding you up. He just looks up & says "Oh." & kisses your bruises. "I'm sorry, babe."

Liam: He went to the studio to go work with the lads. "Liam, you look awful, not much sleep?" Harry asks with a smirk. "No, not last night." Liam says smiling. Niall says "Let's get to work." & pats Liam's back. "That hurt!" Liam says. "I didn't even hit you hard, lad." Niall says. "I know. Is there anything on my back?" Liam asks. He lifts his shirt & all the boys start to laugh. "What is it? Liam asks confused. "You & [Y/N] were having some fun last night, a little bit of rough fun, weren't you?'" Louis asks. "Uh..I don't know." Liam says, his face starting to turn red. "Well, we know. She left some pretty bad scratches on your back." Harry says. You get a text from Zayn. "Don't hurt Liam anymore! You left scratches all over his back! (;"

Louis: You're still sleeping, but he's up & about. When you wake up you go downstairs to see Louis in his boxers making breakfast. You see the scratches, & your eyes get wide. He looks at you & grins. "You like the scratches, I think they're pretty hot." he says & winks at you. You can feel your face starting to get hot. He walks up to you & grabs you. He whispers in your ear. "Was I really that good last night?" you just push him back & say "Shut up Louis!" "We'll see if I have anymore scratches tomorrow." & winks at you again.

Continue Reading