Could it be? (The Bomb Digz)

Per Gatiushka3

Just an ordinary 15 year old girl living in the hood, trying to get out that thug life when she gets an oppor... Més

Get to know me
Broken?
Plan in motion
Not according to plan
They're Coming!
Eye to eye?
Amazed
On my mind
Cheetoh?
He saved my life
In a better place
Traumatized
Why Me?
Bowling Night pt. 1
Bowling Night pt. 2
Into my habits again
You Dont know me
Catch up
Surprise, surprise
Regrets
Here for you
Life or death?
‼️Note an update‼️
Am i on my own?
Pick and choose babes
Gone
Damn..
Who's it going to be?
Back
Who?
Not an update
Good bye, please dont die
Really dont know what to name this chapter
The Rescue
...
Not an update
Y'all aint ready mannnnnn!

Always playing games

1.8K 50 4
Per Gatiushka3

It was 8:30 pm I was exhausted from running errands all day, I decide to flop in bed and take a nap. Before shutting my eyes I lurk through the Bomb Digz Instagram page to see was good (The Bomb Digz was my favorite guy group; they was another reason why there was joy in my life) lurking through there page I see that Daniel and Kevin got a little thing going on with these alright looking girls. I was filled with anger, I cried myself to sleep. I woke up about 2 hours later to see my boyfriend on Instagram grinding all up on the girl he told me not to worry about. My heart was torn, I blocked him on every single social media I owned. My mom enters my room "qué pasa? Why you crying?" She asked. I looked at her as tears filled my eyes again and said "you was right Ricardo's bum self was just playing games, he never cared he just can't stay faithful " my mom was angry, she don't like when people mess with her kids especially me considering I was her only daughter. My mom smiles a evil smile and says "you know what we finna do?" I was puzzled not knowing what she was planning. She leaned over kissed me on the forehead and started whispering the plan in my ear. I never knew my mom was so mischievous, I was scared but highkey impressed of this side of my mom. As I listened to the plan I became more and more interested.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

568K 34.8K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
820K 37.9K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...